Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,809 members, 7,802,589 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:55 PM

How To Sell Crypto And Make Upto 3.6% Profit Daily On COTP - Investment (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / How To Sell Crypto And Make Upto 3.6% Profit Daily On COTP (18217 Views)

Earn 3.6% To 5% Of Your Investment Daily / How To Make Upto 2k Everyday Without Any Investing Anything / Make Profit Daily Trading Volatility Indices $$$ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Sell Crypto And Make Upto 3.6% Profit Daily On COTP by Hier(m): 9:46pm On Apr 17, 2022
Does cotp have an official social media page
Re: How To Sell Crypto And Make Upto 3.6% Profit Daily On COTP by Hier(m): 9:50pm On Apr 17, 2022
Nhebella:
This site is legit...I have been doing it for a while now

Ehn ehnn, how does it work, cause I really find the information here very random

He said we must trade at a given interval

Now, he's posting screenshots of Binance mixed up with a COTP page

No correlation in my own opinion
Re: How To Sell Crypto And Make Upto 3.6% Profit Daily On COTP by Nhebella(f): 10:06pm On Apr 17, 2022
Hier:

Ehn ehnn, how does it work, cause I really find the information here very random

You just have to trade every two hours so you could maximize your profits...

Binance otc is different and cotp is different... You could add me up on Whatsapp for more clarity but just know that it basically involves trading your capital every two hours to get profits
Re: How To Sell Crypto And Make Upto 3.6% Profit Daily On COTP by Nhebella(f): 10:07pm On Apr 17, 2022
Hier:

Yea
Re: How To Sell Crypto And Make Upto 3.6% Profit Daily On COTP by Hier(m): 10:26pm On Apr 17, 2022
Nhebella:

You just have to trade every two hours so you could maximize your profits...

Binance otc is different and cotp is different... You could add me up on Whatsapp for more clarity but just know that it basically involves trading your capital every two hours to get profits

Trading your capital?

Well, maybe because I trade that's why I might have a different approach to the whole gist

I really ain't comfortable with the idea of this stuff

Plus, drop the social media handle let me look it up
Re: How To Sell Crypto And Make Upto 3.6% Profit Daily On COTP by Slimanyd2: 6:52am On Apr 18, 2022
Nhebella:
This site is legit...I have been doing it for a while now

Great and thanks for your review ma
Re: How To Sell Crypto And Make Upto 3.6% Profit Daily On COTP by Slimanyd2: 6:54am On Apr 18, 2022
Hier:

None. Any social media links or group you might see is done by network marketers ma . Currently I also have a social media page on Facebook which I did an advertisement about also. , Cotp never created any group or platform to disseminate information . Any latest information is always displayed on our dashboard . Take note .
Re: How To Sell Crypto And Make Upto 3.6% Profit Daily On COTP by Slimanyd2: 6:59am On Apr 18, 2022
Hier:

Lol. Morning sir . Don't be confused grin

This is how COTP Works in layman language.

COTP uses "Over The Counter" (OTC) style of trading. OTC simply means trading between different exchanges or different wallet companies.

Example, a Trade between a Binance customer and a Okex customer is referred as OTC
OR between a Trust Wallet and Coinbase wallet is an OTC Transaction.

✒️ LET'S NOW GO PRACTICAL MR Hier

Let's say you're selling a product which goes for $5 per unit in your city/country but in other cities/countries, the same product you're selling is going for $6 and people are willing to buy it.What will you do? Now...if you would sell your products to buyers in these other countries/Cities, you're going to make a profit of $1 on each item sold.

This is how COTP works. The crypto currency we sell on the platform is USDT. COTP has an Artificial Intelligence system which scans the international markets to identify buyers in other countries whose bid price for USDT is higher. COTP then sells our USDT to these buyers at a higher price and buys back the USDT at a lower/standard price and sends our capital and proportion of our profits back to us within 2hrs .

Shey u understand now small. And that binnace u see me posting the screenshot is also one of those places where trades happen as well.

1 Like

Re: How To Sell Crypto And Make Upto 3.6% Profit Daily On COTP by Slimanyd2: 7:02am On Apr 18, 2022
Intensity Vs Consistency

Re: How To Sell Crypto And Make Upto 3.6% Profit Daily On COTP by Slimanyd2: 7:13am On Apr 18, 2022
GO PASSIVE NOT ACTIVE ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️IF YOU GO PASSIVE YOU CAN LIVE IN ANY LOCATION OF UR CHOICE AND DRIVE DREAM CARS OF UR TEST

Passive Income simply means your money making you more money. The money you make without laboring or physically being involved.

If your goal is to attain financial freedom, then focus more on passive income opportunities!
It was the quest to help members of my community earn passive income that necessitate the creation of this platform.

My goal is to create a platform to help members of this community have unlimited access to multiple streams of passive income that's guaranteed to give financial freedom.
Re: How To Sell Crypto And Make Upto 3.6% Profit Daily On COTP by Slimanyd2: 7:19am On Apr 18, 2022
OVER POPULATED MONEY WITHDRAWN ONLY THIS MONTH OF APRIL

Mustmust , Got your pm, But that email ain't accessible , U can drop your digit or chat me up on WhatsApp

Re: How To Sell Crypto And Make Upto 3.6% Profit Daily On COTP by Slimanyd2: 7:25am On Apr 18, 2022
"This has happened several times since I joined COTP, but COTP still exists.
We should understand COTP from our own perspective. The idea of COTP is to go global.
First of all, any platform has verbal attacks from malicious people, and there will also be malicious defamation cases against COTP by other platforms.
It is normal for some websites to steal COTP information. I have been emphasizing that the certificate to which COTP belongs is real and verifiable" - Baird( Accountant)

However Fellow Traders....has Cotp disappointed you in Any Way?
Have you Regreted TRADING with Cotp?
How much Money have you Achieve since your Join Cotp?

Those who have Traded with Cotp for Few Weeks can Testify that Cotp is Real, is Paying and is Legit.

If you want to have a share in what Cotpbis offering....
Say No to Rumours!!!!!
Say No to Fear!!!!
Say No Negetivity!!!!

You can make a Change in your Financial Status if you Continue to Stay Positive and Remain Calm. Trade with Peace of Mind.

Re: How To Sell Crypto And Make Upto 3.6% Profit Daily On COTP by Slimanyd2: 9:47am On Apr 18, 2022
When you ready to do business !! You let me know!! �We trade and make profit !!! OTC trading don't look for you !! You look for it!!!�

Re: How To Sell Crypto And Make Upto 3.6% Profit Daily On COTP by Slimanyd2: 10:13am On Apr 18, 2022
Nah here we go dey

Re: How To Sell Crypto And Make Upto 3.6% Profit Daily On COTP by Hier(m): 4:44pm On Apr 18, 2022
Slimanyd2:

Lol. Morning sir . Don't be confused grin

This is how COTP Works in layman language.

COTP uses "Over The Counter" (OTC) style of trading. OTC simply means trading between different exchanges or different wallet companies.

Example, a Trade between a Binance customer and a Okex customer is referred as OTC

✒️ LET'S NOW GO PRACTICAL MR Hier

Let's say you're selling a product which goes for $5 per unit in your city/country but in other cities/countries, the same product you're selling is going for $6 and people are willing to buy it.What will you do? Now...if you would sell your products to buyers in these other countries/Cities, you're going to make a profit of $1 on each item sold.

This is how COTP works. The crypto currency we sell on the platform is USDT. COTP has an Artificial Intelligence system which scans the international markets to identify buyers in other countries whose bid price for USDT is higher. COTP then sells our USDT to these buyers at a higher price and buys back the USDT at a lower/standard price and sends our capital and proportion of our profits back to us within 2hrs .

Shey u understand now small. And that binnace u see me posting the screenshot is also one of those places where trades happen as well.

So literally, COTP is an intermediary between me and prospective sellers

Just like an agent I give my money to do something for me and they give me feedback on my money right

1 Like

Re: How To Sell Crypto And Make Upto 3.6% Profit Daily On COTP by imhere: 8:00pm On Apr 18, 2022
[quote author=Hier post=112061732]

Just like an agent I give my money to do something for me and they give me feedback on my money right

Watch how COTP trades to have a better understanding if you are yet to join you are missing. Use the link in my video to join or chat me up o8o three 5 965 four o5

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lLnbeIlkLXQ
Re: How To Sell Crypto And Make Upto 3.6% Profit Daily On COTP by Slimanyd2: 9:25pm On Apr 18, 2022
Hier:

Exactly bro . Chat me up via my digit once ure set to come onboard sir
Re: How To Sell Crypto And Make Upto 3.6% Profit Daily On COTP by Slimanyd2: 9:30pm On Apr 18, 2022
TO UNDERSTANDING WHAT COTP DOES!

Exchange arbitrage

The most common type of arbitrage trading is exchange arbitrage, which is when a trader buys the same *crypto asset* in one *exchange* and *sells* it in another exchange to make profit.

The TRANSFER of this asset from one exchange to another exchange is what we term as "OVER THE COUNTER" (OTC) trading.

The price of cryptocurrencies can change quickly. If you take a look at the order books for the same asset on *different exchanges,* you’ll find that the prices are almost *never exactly* the *same* at the *same time* . *This is where arbitrage traders come in* . They try to exploit these small *differences* for *profit* . This, in turn, makes the underlying market more efficient since price stays in a relatively contained range on different trading venues. In this sense, market inefficiencies can mean opportunity.

How does this work in practice? Let’s say there’s a price difference for Bitcoin between Binance and another exchange. If an arbitrage trader sees this, they would want to buy Bitcoin on the exchange with the lower price and sell it on the exchange with the higher price. BUT First, there must be a transfer. That's where OTC comes in.

Of course, the timing and execution would be crucial. Bitcoin is a relatively mature market, and exchange arbitrage opportunities tend to have a very small window of opportunity.

This is how COTP makes money within this small window of opportunity with its Artificial Intelligence which uses High Frequency Trading Technology to match ORDERS and excute them to make profits for you and I.

So COTP is not an investment company but a trading platform with specific in CRYPTO P2P OR OVER THE COUNTER TRADING

If you don't Trade or Authorize the payment for transaction to begin , you don't make money ��

1 Like

Re: How To Sell Crypto And Make Upto 3.6% Profit Daily On COTP by Wiz247(m): 1:46pm On Apr 19, 2022
Slimanyd2:
TO UNDERSTANDING WHAT COTP DOES!

Exchange arbitrage

The most common type of arbitrage trading is exchange arbitrage, which is when a trader buys the same *crypto asset* in one *exchange* and *sells* it in another exchange to make profit.

The TRANSFER of this asset from one exchange to another exchange is what we term as "OVER THE COUNTER" (OTC) trading.

The price of cryptocurrencies can change quickly. If you take a look at the order books for the same asset on *different exchanges,* you’ll find that the prices are almost *never exactly* the *same* at the *same time* . *This is where arbitrage traders come in* . They try to exploit these small *differences* for *profit* . This, in turn, makes the underlying market more efficient since price stays in a relatively contained range on different trading venues. In this sense, market inefficiencies can mean opportunity.

How does this work in practice? Let’s say there’s a price difference for Bitcoin between Binance and another exchange. If an arbitrage trader sees this, they would want to buy Bitcoin on the exchange with the lower price and sell it on the exchange with the higher price. BUT First, there must be a transfer. That's where OTC comes in.

Of course, the timing and execution would be crucial. Bitcoin is a relatively mature market, and exchange arbitrage opportunities tend to have a very small window of opportunity.

This is how COTP makes money within this small window of opportunity with its Artificial Intelligence which uses High Frequency Trading Technology to match ORDERS and excute them to make profits for you and I.

So COTP is not an investment company but a trading platform with specific in CRYPTO P2P OR OVER THE COUNTER TRADING

If you don't Trade or Authorize the payment for transaction to begin , you don't make money ��

Guys I can guide you how not to miss a trade in cotp and make more money daily Cotp is the best for now but me up on 07057130985

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Sell Crypto And Make Upto 3.6% Profit Daily On COTP by Wiz247(m): 1:51pm On Apr 19, 2022
[quote author=imhere post=112067529][/quote]
Guy join cotp now I can guide you on how to trade without missing a trade and make at least good dollars daily chat me up on
Re: How To Sell Crypto And Make Upto 3.6% Profit Daily On COTP by slimanyd: 3:46pm On Apr 20, 2022
IF YOU HAVE BEEN SHOWN THIS OPPORTUNITY BY ANYONE, PLEASE DO NOT DULL YOURSELF.

COTP, will put smiles on your face this year. It will be Opportunity to leverage on to clear that scary debts, marry that woman of your dreams,�� buy that your dream car, fund that project, carry out that philanthropic work, build that house, buy that land, pay that house rent etc.

DON'T SAY YOU WERE NOT TOLD.

While you start the business and fund big to trade or trade with what you can afford.

TRADE TRADE TRADE
����������������
Peace be unto you.
Re: How To Sell Crypto And Make Upto 3.6% Profit Daily On COTP by slimanyd: 3:48pm On Apr 20, 2022
Just Level 2 referral Bonus

Re: How To Sell Crypto And Make Upto 3.6% Profit Daily On COTP by Nobody: 4:13pm On Apr 20, 2022
We are the best in crypto...for Starters only

Re: How To Sell Crypto And Make Upto 3.6% Profit Daily On COTP by slimanyd: 4:23pm On Apr 20, 2022
DO YOUR FUTURE GOOD BY JOINING COTP TODAY

You will earn 3.6% daily in 12 trading sessions per day.

Do you know you can earn up to 3.6% daily and 100% profit monthly by simply selling USDT All you need to do is to:

1.Open an account with COTP(Cryptos OTC Trading Platform), a US regulated cryptocurrency exchange Platform

2. Fund your COTP account with USDT TRC20

So how do we make money by selling USDT on COTP ?

This is how it works:

COTP has an Artificial Intelligence system which scans the international markets to identify buyers in other countries whose bid price for USDT is higher. COTP then sells our USDT to these buyers at a higher price and buys back the USDT at a lower/standard price and sends your capital and proportion of your profit back to you in 2hrs.

Trade $10 earn $0.3 daily

Trade $100 earn $3 daily for u.

Trade $1000 earn $36 daily for u.

Register via my signature here�

1 Like

Re: How To Sell Crypto And Make Upto 3.6% Profit Daily On COTP by slimanyd: 4:52pm On Apr 20, 2022
Our ultimate objective in this community is to see everyone succeed. Now is the right time to fund your account and start earning. And if u are earning already, keep ur focus to trade and earn more.

��������
We no longer have to wait for monthly salaries, salaries is not for wealth creation. It is a seed, find a place to plant ur seeds. Today u have a good exchange to plant that salary seed �. So that you can start earning from the comfort of your home. No need to spend hours in analysing chart when. U already lack such skills ��. We finally found a trading solution and right opportunity before for all today in COTP Exchange. Take a bold step today, join the OTC trading community and earn consistently. ✅ _No trading no profiting. U know what to do, just chill and trade_

Register now n start earning every 2hours ���������
Re: How To Sell Crypto And Make Upto 3.6% Profit Daily On COTP by slimanyd: 8:23pm On Apr 20, 2022
Some members believe that COTP will be closed because it cannot afford high profits.

So you need to understand that it is not COTP that is giving you money, all traders are just like COTP, just earning the difference between the two.

So I stress again, as long as the digital currency OTC exists, COTP will always exist, don't believe any rumors.

JOIN US AND MAKE MONEY NOW!!!

REGISTER, DEPOSIT USDT(TRC20 NETWORK) AND START TRADING���

Re: How To Sell Crypto And Make Upto 3.6% Profit Daily On COTP by slimanyd: 8:21am On Apr 21, 2022
DAILY EARNING PROFIT......LONG LIVE COTP ��� Someone's daily profit

Re: How To Sell Crypto And Make Upto 3.6% Profit Daily On COTP by slimanyd: 11:12am On Apr 21, 2022
TRADING PROFIT PER ROUND

So when u Trade, u make 0.3% of ur capital per Round (number of Times u trade) In 2 Hours

1x - 0.3%
2x - 0.6%
3x - 0.9%
4x - 1.2%
5× - 1.5%
6x - 1.8%
7x - 2.1%
8x - 2.4%
9x - 2.7%
10x - 3.0%
11x - 3.3%

Assuming u can keep a consistent trading pattern of 9 ROUNDS per day = 2.7% of ur capital as profit daily, U can make double of ur capital in 1 month, 1 week (37days)...

... This is Even without compounding.

So u can achieve a Double of ur Capital earlier than that if u have Good Capital And Very Consistent.

I won't Advice small Capital because you'll hate what you'll Earn after several Rounds Trading Daily...
...If You Wanna Take A RISK, Be Bold At It & Make It Count...

Attempt starting from $100 Even If Nothing At All, $50 Is A Good Starting Capital Too...

Remember, the goal is to Double ur MONEY within the shortest Possible Time.

How much do u want to EARN at the end of the DAY, WEEK or MONTH?

Set Ur TARGET and Follow the Plan...

Re: How To Sell Crypto And Make Upto 3.6% Profit Daily On COTP by slimanyd: 2:51pm On Apr 21, 2022
PLS DON'T DOWNLOAD ANY APP OF COTP FROM PLAYSTORE. BECAREFUL NOT TO RELEASE YOUR INFORMATION TO SCAMMERS. LOOK AT THE COLOR OF THE APP AND ALSO LOOK AT THE BELOW, YOU WILL SEE THE DIFFERENT ICON THERE...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Nigeria Is Investors Unavoidable Destination- France / Belgium Orders Binance To Immediately Cease All Crypto Activities In The Country / MTN Nigeria Offer ₦90 Billion Bond For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.