Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,297 members, 7,808,010 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:58 AM

Chinmark Crashes After Failing To Meet 19th March 2022 Deadline Payment - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Chinmark Crashes After Failing To Meet 19th March 2022 Deadline Payment (46356 Views)

Chinmark: I'm Deaf! I am a woman with Disability, I'm an Investor! I(pictures) / Awuzie: Money In Chinmark's Frozen Account Can't Pay 3 Top Investors / EFCC Nabs Forex Trader For Failing To Fulfil 35% Monthly ROI (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chinmark Crashes After Failing To Meet 19th March 2022 Deadline Payment by jmoore(m): 7:09am On Mar 20, 2022
Chinmark initially said it will make payments before end of 19th March 2022.

It has failed in it's obligation and has issued a ridiculous statement to buy more time.

He is blaming SEC for freezing the bank account but the said bank account doesn't have substantial amount that can pay it's partners.

This is just another Ponzi scheme built to fail.

Many invested 1 million, 10 million, 20 million, 30 million, etc

Marksman Chinedu Ijiomah
Dear Partners,
Thank you for being here with us, for staying stronger
and believing in us.

These early months of 2022 has been very
challenging for our organization, against this
background, our company doubled down on its
efforts to grow sustainable value for our customers,
our employees and you, in the other sectors that we
currently serve (Hospitality, Transport, Food and
Logistics), and hence, most of our financial
performance indicators improved.

From the proceeds of our business (Hospitality,
Transportation, Food and Logistics) despite our
operational bank accounts being frozen by Securities
& Exchange Commission (SEC) on December 21,
2021 till date, we resumed payment to our partners
on March 16, 2022; so far, out of 4966 partners, we
have been able to pay 500 partners following an
arithmetic order from our backlogs.

In a bid to show transparency in our dealings as
always, full names of paid partners ought to have
been published today but several calls/messages/
emails from our distinguished partners have further
restricted us from doing this.

Let me reassure you that your money is safe with us
and we remain committed to repaying all partners
soonest, update on partnership repayment will be
provided always and your Managers will call to
follow up; untill then, I would humbly request you to
kindly bear with us.

With our operating performance growing strong, we
will be providing timely updates in all areas as it
affects your pending partnerships with us and other
sectors that we have business presence in. We look
forward to fully resolving this matter against the
Securities & Exchange Commission (SEC), and we
are determined to learn all that we can from this
incident to be smarter, stronger and better as a
company.

We might not be able to fully purge ourselves
soonest from the negative effects that this crisis
caused our businesses in the other sectors and our
customers mindset, your loyalty is reflected in our
Net Promoter Score (NPS), which measures the
likelihood of customers recommending Chinmark
Group (Transportation, Food Services, Logistics
Services & Hospitality) to others; this score has
significantly and steadily improved over the years
and we humbly ask that you keep patronizing our
businesses to enable us pass through this phase
successfully.

In a world that looks increasingly fragile and
challenged to deal with existential threats to our
health, environmental, social and economic future, we
at Chinmark Group will keep living up to our purpose
for 2022 and beyond; Chinmark Group solidity and
value creation power remains strong and keeps
growing.

For all the inconveniences and frustrations that the
delay in the repayment of this capital has caused
you, we are very sorry and we apologize for all. We
understand that people’s dreams and a lot of plans
has been on hold by this delay, please accept our
sincere apology.

We have received lots of petitions from Government
agencies by aggrieved partners, we truly understand
how you feel; we humbly ask that you remain calm
and exercise more patience while we sort out these
repayments and pass through this crisis as these
petitions are affecting timely execution of our
business operations – which we depend on to make
repayments.

On behalf of our leadership team and all Chinmark
Group employees, we thank you for your trust and
ongoing support. Thank you for trusting the Chinmark
Brand. We do not take it for granted, and once again,
we reassure you that your funds are safe.
All our branches are fully open to serve you.
For further information, please contact us on:
Email: info@chinmarkgroup.com
Phone number:

Signed:
Dr. Marksman Chinedu Ijiomah.
Chairman Chinmark Group.

https://www.facebook.com/100052101756866/posts/510571717356216/?app=fbl

[/quote]

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chinmark Crashes After Failing To Meet 19th March 2022 Deadline Payment by jmoore(m): 7:10am On Mar 20, 2022
A Facebook user who has dragged Chinmark online issued warning to his investors not to fall prey into a post dated cheque.

[b]Maazi Ogbonnaya Okoro II

Dear Investors,
Do not sign any ru.bbish Memorandum of Understanding with Chinmark to give you post dated cheque to be cashed 8 months time. Do not sign it.
You are selling yourself for nothing.

It is better you stay your ground, fight for your money if you can or forget about it, if you can. Chinmark doesn't have any viable business. The few ọkada he used to cover up logistics, their number no dey go again.

The hotel in Enugwu, which we bursted and you guys insulted us, doesn't belong to him legally, anymore.
He has made someone the director and withdrew himself completely. You have no right or claim over the hotel. He used your money to build it. But you can't access it. I and others alerted you on time, but you guys thought it's witch-hunting.

Chinmark cannot account for billions he squandered.
He is a crimi.nal.
Are you guys now seeing why I dedicated months to
drag him non-stop? Have you seen why I don't spare
him.

Chinmark is a th.ief.
There are many things about him you guys don't
know. And will never know. Ekperima ọjọọ. Hé planned everything.
So, do not waste your time signing any rubbish with him.
Ose Karịrị N'anụ Kanda.
I paused. [/b]

https://www.facebook.com/100064935263593/posts/351511897023316/?app=fbl

52 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Chinmark Crashes After Failing To Meet 19th March 2022 Deadline Payment by jmoore(m): 7:11am On Mar 20, 2022
Many of Chinmark ambassadors have abandoned Chinedu.

'All you have, Chinmark have stolen them'

Amanda Chisom and Harrison Gwamnishu are among Chinmark ambassadors

Harrison is now selling garri on his Facebook page.

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chinmark Crashes After Failing To Meet 19th March 2022 Deadline Payment by Penguin2: 7:17am On Mar 20, 2022
If after MMM and other similar money doubling schemes crashed, Nigerians are still investing in money doubling (ponzi) schemes then I have no tears to cry for them.

I keep remembering my 50k that was eaten by Let’s Partner With You. It was the time I took the decision never to invest in any stupid money doubling schemes again.

285 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Chinmark Crashes After Failing To Meet 19th March 2022 Deadline Payment by chelseaboi(m): 7:31am On Mar 20, 2022
Penguin2:
If after MMM and other similar money doubling schemes crashed, Nigerians are still investing in money doubling (ponzi) schemes then I have no tears to cry for them.

I keep remembering my 50k that was eaten by Let’s Partner With You. It was the time I took the decision never to invest in any stupid money doubling schemes again.

Where is that "let partner with us" of a man...I learned a lesson from that stuff... After that 5 years party at ogui stadium,the man disappeared with our money...

I begged a friend not to invest in chimark with my tales of how "let's partner with us"eat the money of ndi Enugu,but he refused to see reasons with me..

83 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Chinmark Crashes After Failing To Meet 19th March 2022 Deadline Payment by Adedotguy: 7:36am On Mar 20, 2022
Re: Chinmark Crashes After Failing To Meet 19th March 2022 Deadline Payment by Viraltrends123: 7:36am On Mar 20, 2022
Family business.

They so much like fast money over there, we see them in Lagos selling bags of 2k for 6k, causing inflation everywhere. Let Biafra come, so the can leave us in peace

54 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Chinmark Crashes After Failing To Meet 19th March 2022 Deadline Payment by Lattop1(m): 7:37am On Mar 20, 2022
I cant just fall for this cheap scam of a thing
Mtcheeeeeew

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chinmark Crashes After Failing To Meet 19th March 2022 Deadline Payment by georjay(m): 7:38am On Mar 20, 2022
Re: Chinmark Crashes After Failing To Meet 19th March 2022 Deadline Payment by Felixalex(m): 7:38am On Mar 20, 2022
Hmmm

How these people successfully scam thousands of people and go Scot-free remains a mystery. No arrests, nothing...

37 Likes

Re: Chinmark Crashes After Failing To Meet 19th March 2022 Deadline Payment by Donvictor2015: 7:38am On Mar 20, 2022
Learn how to trade crypto or forex yourself. Don't give anyone or institution your money for a monthly return. Do this and know peace. Thanks

70 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Chinmark Crashes After Failing To Meet 19th March 2022 Deadline Payment by Nasri100(m): 7:38am On Mar 20, 2022
Nigerians mehn lipsrsealed

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chinmark Crashes After Failing To Meet 19th March 2022 Deadline Payment by juman(m): 7:39am On Mar 20, 2022
Wonderful.
Human beings are wonderfully idiotsss.

Another MMM and they fell for it.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chinmark Crashes After Failing To Meet 19th March 2022 Deadline Payment by xynerise: 7:39am On Mar 20, 2022
Another one will still come and people will still fall for it. Mugus no dey ever finish

75 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Chinmark Crashes After Failing To Meet 19th March 2022 Deadline Payment by Okemmuo(m): 7:39am On Mar 20, 2022
Chaiyeee
Re: Chinmark Crashes After Failing To Meet 19th March 2022 Deadline Payment by africanpride1: 7:39am On Mar 20, 2022

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chinmark Crashes After Failing To Meet 19th March 2022 Deadline Payment by Terrence99: 7:40am On Mar 20, 2022
Only fools put money in stuff like this.

11 Likes

Re: Chinmark Crashes After Failing To Meet 19th March 2022 Deadline Payment by blackboy2star(m): 7:41am On Mar 20, 2022
Seriously, am surprised Nigerians can still fall for this. In other words, they will still invest with MMM if it resurface.
Is good to invest but the thief in them didn't know that the current country economic factor determines the ROI but immediate profit kill you all... Educated illiterates

Penguin2:

15 Likes

Re: Chinmark Crashes After Failing To Meet 19th March 2022 Deadline Payment by DropsMic(m): 7:41am On Mar 20, 2022
Surprised?
Re: Chinmark Crashes After Failing To Meet 19th March 2022 Deadline Payment by olatade(m): 7:41am On Mar 20, 2022
H.m

1 Like

Re: Chinmark Crashes After Failing To Meet 19th March 2022 Deadline Payment by AmazingELixir: 7:41am On Mar 20, 2022
undecided

But why is it that Nigerians never learn....is there something fundamentally wrong with people to the extent that they are unconsciously drawn toward all these ponzi schemes.

27 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Chinmark Crashes After Failing To Meet 19th March 2022 Deadline Payment by Tundex911: 7:41am On Mar 20, 2022
I don't know much on Chin-chin company but I'm very sure say dem don use people money stake PSG to qualify for UCL...

Scammer everywhere even our bubu administration na one of them

4 Likes

Re: Chinmark Crashes After Failing To Meet 19th March 2022 Deadline Payment by DIKEnaWAR: 7:41am On Mar 20, 2022
MMM keep coming back under many guises to defraud the ignorant. My people will never learn.

10 Likes

Re: Chinmark Crashes After Failing To Meet 19th March 2022 Deadline Payment by Miyachi: 7:42am On Mar 20, 2022
Why don't people learn.

These guys come well-dressed in their expensive cars and living lavishly just to impress the gullible. You pick your hard-earned money and throw at them to continue fuelling their lifestyle. It all ends with a spectacular story about how the government or enemies are witch-hunting them because of the "so much good" they've been doing. Then everything crumbles, and they blame everyone except themselves.

"A fool is soon parted with his money."

39 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Chinmark Crashes After Failing To Meet 19th March 2022 Deadline Payment by YoungLionken(m): 7:42am On Mar 20, 2022
All individual owned investments are scam!!

It is only a matter of time before they crash...

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chinmark Crashes After Failing To Meet 19th March 2022 Deadline Payment by Nadeol: 7:43am On Mar 20, 2022
So with all the information out there to desist from investing in these ponzi schemes, people still do it?

Well, gullibility and greed are 5&6.

Good for all the victims, you will learn by force.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chinmark Crashes After Failing To Meet 19th March 2022 Deadline Payment by Badonasty(m): 7:43am On Mar 20, 2022
Lol…people never learn…for this kain hard economy

3 Likes

Re: Chinmark Crashes After Failing To Meet 19th March 2022 Deadline Payment by Nobody: 7:43am On Mar 20, 2022
This has gone on for too far long for you'll not to know these so-called investment schemes are fraud. This has gone beyond greed to something else. Shame on you all.

7 Likes

Re: Chinmark Crashes After Failing To Meet 19th March 2022 Deadline Payment by falseprophet: 7:43am On Mar 20, 2022
grin

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

US Stock Market, Even Playing Ground, Learn To Trade And Better Your Life. / LUNO Nigeria Account Frozen By Court / SARS Arrest Woman Who Opened Ponzi Scheme In Awka After The Scheme Crashed(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.