Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,966 members, 7,806,800 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:46 AM

To Guys Who Claimed To Test Women's Fertility - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / To Guys Who Claimed To Test Women's Fertility (1793 Views)

Spending On Girls: My Little Advice To Guys / Why Do Ladies Still Go Back To Guys Who Beat Them? / Is It Proper For A Lady To Give Her Number To Guys When She Has A Boyfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: To Guys Who Claimed To Test Women's Fertility by Stargurl20(f): 9:46am On Mar 20, 2022
khreus:

Dumb as hell
Females oocyte(eggs) are fixed right from birth, even before puberty they have less than 20% of those eggs remaining. So to answer your dumb as you are question. Single mothers shouldn’t be use as the threshold for fertility in the first place. She’s given birth doesn’t mean she’s still fertile and beside, I think the baggages that comes with a single mother far outweigh the positivity you might. 50% of whatever love she can give is on the child, you just a passer-by

Lol... Finally caught one of them. Eleribu. Will u give ur daughter, sister, of beloved female this same advice? If no, na that hypocrite nature go kill u.

U that have wasted all ur babies frolicking around, how do we affirm ur fertility before marriage?
I will continue after u answer me
Re: To Guys Who Claimed To Test Women's Fertility by khreus(m): 9:46am On Mar 20, 2022
Stargurl20:

You're the one who's dull here. You haven't even given a proper answer to the question I asked in the post. But as usual now... U don jump comment.

Camdan

I was busy thinking of ways to bring it to your level of understanding
Common language your dumber self can relate with

Now~skedaddle
Stop quoting me
You have your answers
Re: To Guys Who Claimed To Test Women's Fertility by Stargurl20(f): 9:47am On Mar 20, 2022
Ximenez:

Having a child before is not a clear sign of fertility, rather a simple sign of not being barren.

Be careful, though I'm not sure what's heating you up.
Careful of ?
Re: To Guys Who Claimed To Test Women's Fertility by khreus(m): 9:51am On Mar 20, 2022
Stargurl20:

Lol... Finally caught one of them. Eleribu. Will u give ur daughter, sister, of beloved female this same advice? If no, na that hypocrite nature go kill u.

U that have wasted all ur babies frolicking around, how do we affirm ur fertility before marriage?
I will continue after u answer me
“Eleribu”
Lol. That actually got me cracking up

Uncouth element
Re: To Guys Who Claimed To Test Women's Fertility by Stargurl20(f): 9:54am On Mar 20, 2022
khreus:

“Eleribu”
Lol. That actually got me cracking up

Uncouth element
Lol...
Perfectly describes, right?
I know it pained u. But u still haven't answered my question. Will give them such advice?
Re: To Guys Who Claimed To Test Women's Fertility by Stargurl20(f): 9:56am On Mar 20, 2022
khreus:

Camdan

I was busy thinking of ways to bring it to your level of understanding
Common language your dumber self can relate with

Now~skedaddle
Stop quoting me
You have your answers
Lol... U are so dull that it's way beyond my imagination
Re: To Guys Who Claimed To Test Women's Fertility by Ximenez(m): 10:00am On Mar 20, 2022
Stargurl20:

Careful of ?

If a man should give you such proposal, it's your choice to accept/reject.
Besides, your logic/analogy with the widow/single mother is a flawed one.
It's unwise for you to come here and label Nigerian men foolish.
Re: To Guys Who Claimed To Test Women's Fertility by khreus(m): 10:08am On Mar 20, 2022
Ximenez:

You still quoting that gurl
I stopped when I realized she’s dumb and she indulging it
Re: To Guys Who Claimed To Test Women's Fertility by Stargurl20(f): 10:10am On Mar 20, 2022
khreus:

You still quoting that gurl
I stopped when I realized she’s dumb and she indulging it
Lol...
But u quoted few times, correct? Shows u are the biggest fool of the century.
Re: To Guys Who Claimed To Test Women's Fertility by Stargurl20(f): 10:11am On Mar 20, 2022
Ximenez:

Lol... So their ideology of impregnating them prior marriage which most of them wouldn't end up marrying them isn't flawed?
Of course it's my choice.
Re: To Guys Who Claimed To Test Women's Fertility by Jeon(f): 10:32am On Mar 20, 2022
Stargurl20:
There's this sayings our so called 'Nigerian men' say to fornicate with whom we all know and they also know deep down they wouldn't marry. The saying goes thus ( not verbatim though) - " let's f**k so u could be pregnant before marrying u and be rest assured about ur fertility status"

Abeg, bros fertility status checker, why don't you go and marry a single mum or a widow who has already given birth before?

Advice to my fellow ladies. Pls and pls, any man who will give u such silly excuse doesn't truly love u and there's a very great tendency in regretting ur actions after u give in. I'm aware there are many ladies with this dilemma. Do not give in because u do not wanna lose someone who gives no flying f**k about losing u.

yet he said he wants an untouched wife still wedding night

SMH

1 Like

Re: To Guys Who Claimed To Test Women's Fertility by Stargurl20(f): 10:43am On Mar 20, 2022
Jeon:

yet he said he wants an untouched wife still wedding night

SMH
Lol ...sis, Nigerian men are totally confused o ...
In fact, I do wonder if devil himself is as hypocritic as them
Re: To Guys Who Claimed To Test Women's Fertility by MajesticKris: 11:09am On Mar 20, 2022
True....

Stargurl20:

U will only attract your type. So if u attract olosho who has been used by yahoo, na ur type of person be that. Werey go dey marry werey why the good ones go dey marry good ones. U can't be a community d**k and lll God to bless u with an untouched virgin. To the best of my knowledge, he's not an hypocrite God.
Re: To Guys Who Claimed To Test Women's Fertility by Temptee101(m): 11:11am On Mar 20, 2022
bibianna:
We need more of this sensitisation!

Hi, good morning!

Happy sunday!
Re: To Guys Who Claimed To Test Women's Fertility by toujurs: 11:13am On Mar 20, 2022
Forget, a babe has told me i will have to get her pregnant, before we get married. I was even shocked, i thought its guys only that says that
Re: To Guys Who Claimed To Test Women's Fertility by Stargurl20(f): 11:49am On Mar 20, 2022
toujurs:
Forget, a babe has told me i will have to get her pregnant, before we get married. I was even shocked, i thought its guys only that says that
If she says that and u you accept, then that's ur choice.
Re: To Guys Who Claimed To Test Women's Fertility by Bashnigga(m): 12:39pm On Mar 20, 2022
Lalami3232:
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy..... If to say you be virgin, no guy go ever ask such from you. Abi una hear say our ancestors ask of such in their time? Guys dey only ask for proof because dem know say una don fvck everything, ranging from humans to fruit(cucumber) and series of multiple abortions go don damage una womb. I no dey blame guys wey dey ask for such because dey don see enough. I dey live close to some yahoo boys before and you needed to see the numbers of girls wey dey come meet them everyday. Now imagine say those guys dey use diabolic things on those babes.
My dear, no guy go ever ask a virgin for proof of fertility. Na only boreholes aka nonvirgins na dem dey ask. If you had kept your digital toto safe and secured, nobody for ask such. So cry a river while I get my swimming clothes ready to swim in your tears

I don talk am before and I go talk am again, "if no be you disvirgin your wife/GF, go for DNA test ooooo because boreholes are not to be trusted grin"
Ur analysis was apt

Re: To Guys Who Claimed To Test Women's Fertility by Nobody: 12:54pm On Mar 20, 2022
Stargurl20:

U will only attract your type. So if u attract olosho who has been used by yahoo, na ur type of person be that. Werey go dey marry werey why the good ones go dey marry good ones. U can't be a community d**k and expect God to bless u with an untouched virgin. To the best of my knowledge, he's not an hypocrite God.

If only that is how life really works. Why are you then complaining? It means these ladies only attract men who will ask for them to get pregnant before agreeing to marry them. Is that what you mean by "you will only attract your type".
Re: To Guys Who Claimed To Test Women's Fertility by Polynek(m): 1:03pm On Mar 20, 2022
It wasn't like dix in olden days, but now, tinx don change, girls are doing unthinkable tinx, so guys also change pattern

1 Like

Re: To Guys Who Claimed To Test Women's Fertility by Fuckyoumod: 6:53pm On Mar 20, 2022
Kajaard:
Only a foolish girl with no brains will believe that nonsense: I need to know you can get pregnant before marrying you cheesy

Any girl that falls for that deserves to be sent to fight in the Ukraine - Russia war. Nonsense.
why do you think so?
Re: To Guys Who Claimed To Test Women's Fertility by bibianna(f): 11:26pm On Mar 20, 2022
Temptee101:

Hi, good morning!

Happy sunday!

Happy Sunday! smiley
Re: To Guys Who Claimed To Test Women's Fertility by Tobest94: 8:54am On Mar 21, 2022
Stargurl20:

The eleribu community d**k who must have exhausted his sperm and as a result, low sperm count nko?
Sperm Dey exhaust? �
Re: To Guys Who Claimed To Test Women's Fertility by InfinityFabric: 12:01pm On Mar 21, 2022
Lalami3232:
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy..... If to say you be virgin, no guy go ever ask such from you. Abi una hear say our ancestors ask of such in their time? Guys dey only ask for proof because dem know say una don fvck everything, ranging from humans to fruit(cucumber) and series of multiple abortions go don damage una womb. I no dey blame guys wey dey ask for such because dey don see enough. I dey live close to some yahoo boys before and you needed to see the numbers of girls wey dey come meet them everyday. Now imagine say those guys dey use diabolic things on those babes.
My dear, no guy go ever ask a virgin for proof of fertility. Na only boreholes aka nonvirgins na dem dey ask. If you had kept your digital toto safe and secured, nobody for ask such. So cry a river while I get my swimming clothes ready to swim in your tears

I don talk am before and I go talk am again, "if no be you disvirgin your wife/GF, go for DNA test ooooo because boreholes are not to be trusted grin"
Let us give madam her kudos for the post na. You just destroy everything with this. But generally, she's still correct.
You're also very correct, virgin are more respected and it will take a lot to get them to do such things.

Save for DNA.
Marry virgin.
Then still do the DNA regardless haha.
Re: To Guys Who Claimed To Test Women's Fertility by InfinityFabric: 12:18pm On Mar 21, 2022
Stargurl20:

The eleribu community d**k who must have exhausted his sperm and as a result, low sperm count nko?
1. Unless there's a medical condition, it's hardly possible to "have exhausted his sperm" by having intercourse with the community. Even low sperm count fixed.

2. Male and female promiscuity are not looked the same way. Same way financially broke male and female are not looked at the same way.
Promiscuous females will hope the man they admire forgive their hoe past/present, broke men will wish the lady look past his condition.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Is It That Almost All Nigerian Girls Are H*es??? / . / What's The Use Of This Drug?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.