Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,895 members, 7,806,619 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:12 PM

Russia Claims To Use A Hypersonic Missile In Attack On Arms Depot In Ukraine. - Foreign Affairs (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Russia Claims To Use A Hypersonic Missile In Attack On Arms Depot In Ukraine. (33064 Views)

Russian Soldiers Capture Ukrainian Arms Depot / Suspected Arms Depot In Western Russia Destroyed By Ukrainian Missile / Jens Stoltenberg Warns Russia That Attack On Arms Convoys Will Be An Escalation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Russia Claims To Use A Hypersonic Missile In Attack On Arms Depot In Ukraine. by aribisala0(m): 10:59pm On Mar 20, 2022
Techguy96:

And u think US don't have their submarine moving everywhere too.

Just accept the fact, Russia is not superior to US in anything.
This fact is a recurring word in your delivery even when you change mask

Well I do not know about superiority and I do not think you know
I have never seen a submarine

The reality is they do not need to be better. They have enough for self defence from the whole of NATO

They can defend themselves and deter the US from attacking them. The US cannot impose its will on Russia militarily
Re: Russia Claims To Use A Hypersonic Missile In Attack On Arms Depot In Ukraine. by adeolaben(m): 11:00pm On Mar 20, 2022
Techguy96:

Lol, USSR missile that has not been upgraded since the 90s.
sit down there...
Re: Russia Claims To Use A Hypersonic Missile In Attack On Arms Depot In Ukraine. by Techguy96(m): 11:16pm On Mar 20, 2022
adeolaben:
sit down there...
Russia that's still using US Boeing and Europe Airbus na u dey hype. I laugh at u.
Re: Russia Claims To Use A Hypersonic Missile In Attack On Arms Depot In Ukraine. by adeolaben(m): 12:33am On Mar 21, 2022
Techguy96:

Russia that's still using US Boeing and Europe Airbus na u dey hype. I laugh at u.
Ok...
Airbus - European Union product
Boeing - American product
Antonov - Ukrainian product
United aircraft and sukhoi - Russia manufacturers

... Russia is not naija ... Pls
Re: Russia Claims To Use A Hypersonic Missile In Attack On Arms Depot In Ukraine. by Samade7: 1:53am On Mar 21, 2022
KingOfAmebo:

"Dimwit, this is not a war against Ukraine but a Demilitarization exersice, Ukraine is Russia's brother that needs some brain resetting beating for romancing Russia's enemy (America/NATO), the main target is to have America/NATO get involve militarily...that's when you will see the stuff mother Russia is made of". Village People Spokesperson

NITWIT, aside from Putin's nuke, he cannot defeat any of the NATO's member even without the support of the other members not to talk of US. Ukraine has exposed how that country is bn overrated. And use ur brain stop supporting a killer.
Re: Russia Claims To Use A Hypersonic Missile In Attack On Arms Depot In Ukraine. by tonididdy(m): 2:34am On Mar 21, 2022
Techguy96:

You mean alot of Russia propagandist and conspiracy theorist.

U can't compare Mars exploration to that of the moon.

The cost of faking a moon landing is actually more expensive than going to the moon.
Ha a tech guy indeed. I tot you were I formed as you claimed.
Tell me... Why is nearer to earth? The moon or Mars?
So you mean to tell me a photoshop is more expensive that a space expedition.
Wow?... Okon, really? undecided
Re: Russia Claims To Use A Hypersonic Missile In Attack On Arms Depot In Ukraine. by Nobody: 2:56am On Mar 21, 2022
Aromeh360:

The space race Russia started it, so what you saying. Russia is far above the west, irrespective of what cnn tells you. Today is Sunday you should have prayed agnst spirit of neo slavery mentality and spirit covering your eyes IJN

Have sense and stop trying to use CNN in your line of defence, Russia is wack to compare with US in space technology.
Re: Russia Claims To Use A Hypersonic Missile In Attack On Arms Depot In Ukraine. by VirileNelly2420: 7:25am On Mar 21, 2022
Techguy96:

Lol, USSR missile that has not been upgraded since the 90s.

Are u saying Russians hypersonic missiles were developed in d 90s?

Dats not an issue! ...d issue is da US are still on d program of procuring one as at 2022.
Re: Russia Claims To Use A Hypersonic Missile In Attack On Arms Depot In Ukraine. by Aromeh360: 8:01am On Mar 21, 2022
Techguy96:

Russia did not start the space race, they were only lucky enough to send man to space first. US defense budget alone is more than Russia entire budget.
Russia are not in anyway superior to US in anything, not in technology or even weapons.

Are you been sarcastic or you really dumb, Lucky kill you, RUSSIA started the started the space race dummy, any other space mission is behind Russia, take or leave it.

What do you expect when you have thousand of bases around the world, ships and submarines sailing all the ocean in the world, giving military aids, it’s common sense that you defense budget will be higher than countries with no or little bases, or military aid. Let me tell you this today, Us defense budget is for transportation of food, fueling and military aid not research that’s why till now Russia has the best air defense system same with top notch aircraft and that’s why US can’t make hypersonic missile upon many trials and fail
Re: Russia Claims To Use A Hypersonic Missile In Attack On Arms Depot In Ukraine. by Techguy96(m): 12:45pm On Mar 21, 2022
tonididdy:

Ha a tech guy indeed. I tot you were I formed as you claimed.
Tell me... Why is nearer to earth? The moon or Mars?
So you mean to tell me a photoshop is more expensive that a space expedition.
Wow?... Okon, really? undecided
Photoshop in 1960, they Photoshop an actual video, see this dondee.
Re: Russia Claims To Use A Hypersonic Missile In Attack On Arms Depot In Ukraine. by tonididdy(m): 1:07pm On Mar 21, 2022
Techguy96:

Photoshop in 1960, they Photoshop an actual video, see this dondee.
This is a 1902 sci-fi movie you dumb fvck.

Re: Russia Claims To Use A Hypersonic Missile In Attack On Arms Depot In Ukraine. by HBB1(m): 1:34am On Mar 22, 2022
Igbofam:

Follow the discussion and catch up

Military analysts were still talking in this on Aljazeera some days ago-- and they mentioned it still cannot be shot down.

I mean the Avangard missile system.

What are they going to shoot it down with?

Something slower?
Re: Russia Claims To Use A Hypersonic Missile In Attack On Arms Depot In Ukraine. by Khaysee: 7:38am On Mar 22, 2022
Drefaithful:

Am interested
Dm on whatapps
Re: Russia Claims To Use A Hypersonic Missile In Attack On Arms Depot In Ukraine. by OperationalVehi: 3:05pm On May 29, 2022
Not my business

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

California Wildfire Update: 11 Dead, 35 Missing, The Worst In California History / Rashida Tlaib Member Of Secret Facebook Group Where Hamas Terrorist Glorified. / BREAKING: Uganda Supreme Court Strike Down Anti-gay Law.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.