Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,098 members, 7,807,291 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:57 AM

For The Married - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / For The Married (751 Views)

A Quick Question To The Married Folks Here / I'm Considering Apologizing And Kukuma Bleep The Married Woman / I'm Scared Of Marriage Because Of The Married Women I Dated. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

For The Married by Stargurl20(f): 10:20am On Mar 20, 2022
Women

*If u are a married woman and you're not submissive yo your husband maybe because u have small change, my sister your mumu too much..

* If u a married woman and u wear tight jean, bra, tight like someone who's going to war, while on the bed with ur better half, aunty u mumu.

* If u are a married woman and u do not initiate sex, man ur man feel wanted, doing mummy G.O or Alhaja with ur husband, sister I salute ur mumuism

Men

*If u are a married man, but u give side chick respect, sex position, energy, money, care, attention etc than ur wife, bros, u too mumu.

*If u are a married man and u allow side chicks to disrespect ur wife, the mother of adorable kids, u be bros wey mumu

*If u are a married man and u beat ur wife because she's physically not strong as u, u be coward and mumu

*If u are married man and call ur wife prostitute because she initiated sex, broda, u be mumu. Na me she for come initiate sex with?

3 Likes

Re: For The Married by mardis: 10:30am On Mar 20, 2022
Wehdon Aunty
Re: For The Married by Roycemadeit(m): 10:33am On Mar 20, 2022
[url][/url]
Stargurl20:

Women

*If u are a married woman and you're not submissive yo your husband maybe because u have small change, my sister your mumu too much..

* If u a married woman and u wear tight jean, bra, tight like someone who's going to war, while on the bed with ur better half, aunty u mumu.

* If u are a married woman and u do not initiate sex, man ur man feel wanted, doing mummy G.O or Alhaja with ur husband, sister I salute ur mumuism

Men

*If u are a married man, but u give side chick respect, sex position, energy, money, care, attention etc than ur wife, bros, u too mumu.

*If u are a married man and u allow side chicks to disrespect ur wife, the mother of adorable kids, u be bros wey mumu

*If u are a married man and u beat ur wife because she's physically not strong as u, u be coward and mumu

*If u are married man and call ur wife prostitute because she initiated sex, broda, u be mumu. Na me she for come initiate sex with?

This sounds interesting. But, not necessarily true. Thos are probably you defining "how good a wife you will be or are.or husband you would love."
Marriage doesn't rewire anyone nor does a human remain static
Re: For The Married by rickpat(m): 10:39am On Mar 20, 2022
if you want to educate people on an issue,why not do it with maturity,valid points and respect?

Be suggestive and NOT authoritative,you ain't their mother or guardian or anyone that has any right in their life... YOUR POINT IS JUST TOO SHALLOW,A LITTLE LAME AND NOT IN ANY WAY EDUCATIVE.. what's mumu,mumu,mumu? .. please be a little refined. thanks
Re: For The Married by Stargurl20(f): 10:39am On Mar 20, 2022
mardis:
Wehdon Aunty
Thank u, broda cheesy
Re: For The Married by Stargurl20(f): 10:40am On Mar 20, 2022
rickpat:
if you want to educate people on an issue,why not do it with maturity,valid points and respect?

Be suggestive and NOT authoritative,you ain't their mother or guardian or anyone that has any right in their life... YOUR POINT IS JUST TOO SHALLOW,A LITTLE LAME AND NOT IN ANY WAY EDUCATIVE.. what's mumu,mumu,mumu? .. please be a little refined. thanks
Lol... Ok. Next...
Re: For The Married by AfroKnight: 11:43am On Mar 20, 2022
Men and women are different. I hereby cancel all the rubbish you wrote for men and endorse all the facts you wrote for women.
Re: For The Married by Stargurl20(f): 11:47am On Mar 20, 2022
AfroKnight:
Men and women are different. I hereby cancel all the rubbish you wrote for men and endorse all the facts you wrote for women.
Lol... Ok.
Re: For The Married by AfroKnight: 11:52am On Mar 20, 2022
Stargurl20:

Lol... Ok.
Good

Re: For The Married by uncleteeh(m): 10:00am On May 22, 2022
Stargurl20:

Women

Men

Hi, can we chat privately?
Re: For The Married by Stargurl20(f): 5:56am On May 24, 2022
uncleteeh:

Hi, can we chat privately?
yes
Re: For The Married by uncleteeh(m): 6:57am On May 25, 2022
Stargurl20:
yes
I sent a message already
Re: For The Married by Elporo(m): 7:20am On May 25, 2022
Stargurl20:

What's better than 1 bag .. 3 bags .. grin

(1) (Reply)

Man Recounts How His Father Stepped In To Save Him During A Date / Sweet In The Class / I Think I Have A Problem

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.