Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,537 members, 7,808,973 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:16 PM

Is It True Zelensky Banned 11 Opposition Parties In Ukraine - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Is It True Zelensky Banned 11 Opposition Parties In Ukraine (544 Views)

Senegal: Faye To Be Announced Winner As Opposition Parties Concede Defeat / Zelensky Bans 11 Opposition Parties Labeled "Pro-russian", Seizes Media / Putin Sends Militia Into Kyiv To Assassinate Zelensky (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It True Zelensky Banned 11 Opposition Parties In Ukraine by Investigative: 12:20pm On Mar 20, 2022
I stumbled on this on Twitter

If Putin banned 11 opposition parties under the pretext of war, just as Zelensky has done today, Western media would be likening it to a Stalinesque purge.

1 Like

Re: Is It True Zelensky Banned 11 Opposition Parties In Ukraine by ivandragon: 1:10pm On Mar 20, 2022
https://m.economictimes.com/news/international/world-news/ukraines-president-volodymyr-zelenskyy-suspends-parties-with-russian-links/articleshow/90333402.cms

Ukraine is in a state of war following the invasion by Russia... it is right to SUSPEND the political activities of those who have chosen to side with the invaders...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is It True Zelensky Banned 11 Opposition Parties In Ukraine by Lamasta(m): 2:12pm On Mar 20, 2022
Every decision taken by Zelensky is for the interest of the country and not for personal purpose cos political activities cannot take place in the midst of the war.......
Re: Is It True Zelensky Banned 11 Opposition Parties In Ukraine by joyandfaith: 2:34pm On Mar 20, 2022
Martial law has been declared. There should not be room for political activities. That is rational thing to do as president.

1 Like

Re: Is It True Zelensky Banned 11 Opposition Parties In Ukraine by Drenimarcus(m): 3:29pm On Mar 20, 2022
Yeah, he did. So much for their democratic and Nobel prize nominated president. Russia now into phase 2.

1 Like

Re: Is It True Zelensky Banned 11 Opposition Parties In Ukraine by tonididdy(m): 3:34pm On Mar 20, 2022
Investigative:

If Putin banned 11 opposition parties under the pretext of war, just as Zelensky has done today, Western media would be likening it to a Stalinesque purge.
Check my posts since last week. I no longer refer to zelensky as a 'bunker president's, he is an occultist, a satanist.

He didn't only ban 11 opposition leaders, it became a norm in Ukraine for journalists to disappear, he closed media houses. My last post on another thread was in relation to a news that came out of Ukrainian website. I absolutely did not dare to read it because na all wash.

All the pictures and videos you see online out of Ukraine, all LIeS.
That country is perfect in hiding the truth... When putin said he was ending a genocide, it's not just because Russians were killed in their millions in the past by the nazis (same nazis Ukraine crowns as kings) BUT BECAUSE zelensky had almost wiped out the people of Donabass and donesk unchallenged.

Zelensky knows exactly what and why what is happening to his country is happening. He's a demon!

When news spread he was using babies and mothers as human shield. I wasn't suprised.

My cousin studied and lived in Ukraine for 8years, he got out of Ukraine many years ago. The country is a shit hole for everything haywire.

6 Likes

Re: Is It True Zelensky Banned 11 Opposition Parties In Ukraine by Investigative: 3:37pm On Mar 20, 2022
joyandfaith:
Martial law has been declared. There should not be room for political activities. That is rational thing to do as president.
The banning was done 7 years ago
Re: Is It True Zelensky Banned 11 Opposition Parties In Ukraine by Nobody: 6:40pm On Mar 20, 2022
It's a political miscalculation. Watch how the turmoil will start.
Re: Is It True Zelensky Banned 11 Opposition Parties In Ukraine by 4Play(m): 7:59pm On Mar 20, 2022
Investigative:

Do you think Putin being in power for 22 years and members of the opposition being in prison might prompt a lot of criticism of the Putin regime?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Russia Authority Confirms Naval Officer Killed In MARIUPOL / Just As America Government Legalized Marijuana / Russia Can Still Win In Ukraine Despite Setbacks-Western Officials

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.