Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,307 members, 7,808,039 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:26 AM

Our First Giveaway Is Happening Today, Sunday 20-03-2022; Be The Lucky Winner! - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Our First Giveaway Is Happening Today, Sunday 20-03-2022; Be The Lucky Winner! (2797 Views)

Will 2022 Be Another “buzzing” Year For African Startups? / I Was Lucky I Didn’t Know A Snake Was Above My Head / Please Help Me Verify If NOTELITE STORE Giveaway Is Fake Or Real (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Our First Giveaway Is Happening Today, Sunday 20-03-2022; Be The Lucky Winner! by ObiaboAdoka(m): 7:31pm On Mar 20, 2022
I will use the money to support my farming business. If I'm among d lucky guys. Thanks.
Re: Our First Giveaway Is Happening Today, Sunday 20-03-2022; Be The Lucky Winner! by DECENTBWOY: 7:40pm On Mar 20, 2022
DaInferno:
I'd use it to buy a plot of land, set out a reputable water producing company, a restaurant in front for peace and chills!
Ahswear, you are too funny... Land on top 10k?? grin grin
Re: Our First Giveaway Is Happening Today, Sunday 20-03-2022; Be The Lucky Winner! by imagrg(m): 7:41pm On Mar 20, 2022
I want to use the money to buy school books and a bag for one of the children (my late wife's grandchildren who also lost their Dad) staying with me. I've paid their school fees though. I'm a retired teacher.

That's if this is real. If not, well, I hope to buy this 4 years old baby some books and a school bag next term after putting together some savings. You know, none of my biological children is working yet, otherwise they would have assisted too.

1 Like

Re: Our First Giveaway Is Happening Today, Sunday 20-03-2022; Be The Lucky Winner! by iLoveYouToo(m): 7:42pm On Mar 20, 2022
SurvivorM:
I will use it to start crypto

More like lose it to crypto
Re: Our First Giveaway Is Happening Today, Sunday 20-03-2022; Be The Lucky Winner! by Kindness22(f): 7:46pm On Mar 20, 2022
Killmaster1:
If I win,I will give 500 naira each to everyone that liked this comment.pls,like it for our sake.

Hello @Giveaway2022, please disqualify automatically this person. There are elements of fraud hovering all around him/her. First, his moniker has just been open today. Exactly how he has opened many others to carry out the likes.
Re: Our First Giveaway Is Happening Today, Sunday 20-03-2022; Be The Lucky Winner! by SurvivorM(f): 7:48pm On Mar 20, 2022
iLoveYouToo:

More like lose it to crypto

No, more like becoming a millionaire with it
Re: Our First Giveaway Is Happening Today, Sunday 20-03-2022; Be The Lucky Winner! by dilini(m): 7:49pm On Mar 20, 2022
If I'm given the money I will use it to start up an Úgwú (vegetables in ibo) selling business in one of the markets in my area that has lots of people traffic buying foodstuffs and other domesticated items.

Nairalanders biko help your boy with likes.

God bless the giver!

Thank you guys!
Re: Our First Giveaway Is Happening Today, Sunday 20-03-2022; Be The Lucky Winner! by SurvivorM(f): 7:49pm On Mar 20, 2022
Kindness22:

Hello @Giveaway2022, please disqualify automatically this person. There are elements of fraud hovering all around him/her. First, his moniker has just been open today. Exactly how he has opened many others to carry out the likes.
lol live and let's live.
You do your own too
Re: Our First Giveaway Is Happening Today, Sunday 20-03-2022; Be The Lucky Winner! by Ikukuudo: 7:50pm On Mar 20, 2022
With 10k I can start chicken breeding
Just 2 weeks
Sell them and bring new ones
Re: Our First Giveaway Is Happening Today, Sunday 20-03-2022; Be The Lucky Winner! by iLoveYouToo(m): 7:51pm On Mar 20, 2022
SurvivorM:

No, more like becoming a millionaire with it

Really? Seems like you know something a billion people don’t
Re: Our First Giveaway Is Happening Today, Sunday 20-03-2022; Be The Lucky Winner! by SurvivorM(f): 7:55pm On Mar 20, 2022
iLoveYouToo:

Really? Seems like you know something a billion people don’t
Dear you have no idea wink
Re: Our First Giveaway Is Happening Today, Sunday 20-03-2022; Be The Lucky Winner! by iLoveYouToo(m): 8:00pm On Mar 20, 2022
SurvivorM:
Dear you have no idea wink

I could gift you 20 USDT right now to prove your mettle. Crypto isn’t what you think it is
Re: Our First Giveaway Is Happening Today, Sunday 20-03-2022; Be The Lucky Winner! by SurvivorM(f): 8:03pm On Mar 20, 2022
iLoveYouToo:

I could gift you 20 USDT right now to prove your mettle. Crypto isn’t what you think it is

I will proof and over proof, I am good trust me
Re: Our First Giveaway Is Happening Today, Sunday 20-03-2022; Be The Lucky Winner! by iLoveYouToo(m): 8:10pm On Mar 20, 2022
SurvivorM:

I will proof and over proof, I am good trust me

Many have failed, you too.
Re: Our First Giveaway Is Happening Today, Sunday 20-03-2022; Be The Lucky Winner! by SurvivorM(f): 8:12pm On Mar 20, 2022
iLoveYouToo:

Many have failed, you too.
Not me like I said I am very good
Re: Our First Giveaway Is Happening Today, Sunday 20-03-2022; Be The Lucky Winner! by Saintdan0421(m): 8:14pm On Mar 20, 2022
Top-up capital for getting a second hand butterfly sewing machine. Am a fashion designer.
Re: Our First Giveaway Is Happening Today, Sunday 20-03-2022; Be The Lucky Winner! by Killmaster1(m): 8:24pm On Mar 20, 2022
Kindness22:

evening to u.i am a popular nairaland member, that's why this is a new account.its obvious they like my comment so dat I can share 500 h to them.u shud be asking the person two comments from mine how he got 33 comments when he is on the second page.people on page 1 aren't even getting such.pls drop ur like too.thanks
Re: Our First Giveaway Is Happening Today, Sunday 20-03-2022; Be The Lucky Winner! by iLoveYouToo(m): 8:41pm On Mar 20, 2022
SurvivorM:
Not me like I said I am very good

I’m gonna need more than “…I am very good” to invest in you
Re: Our First Giveaway Is Happening Today, Sunday 20-03-2022; Be The Lucky Winner! by SurvivorM(f): 8:45pm On Mar 20, 2022
iLoveYouToo:

I’m gonna need more than “…I am very good” to invest in you
Ok
What more do you need??
Re: Our First Giveaway Is Happening Today, Sunday 20-03-2022; Be The Lucky Winner! by iLoveYouToo(m): 8:47pm On Mar 20, 2022
SurvivorM:
Ok
What more do you need??

Track records
Re: Our First Giveaway Is Happening Today, Sunday 20-03-2022; Be The Lucky Winner! by Agbecassava: 8:49pm On Mar 20, 2022
Giveaway2022:
Happy sundays to all nairalanders home and abroad.

We @GIVEAWAY_2022 have decided to be doing giveaway here on nairaland on selected days, from today untill june ending 2022. After which we will decide whether to continue or not. But for now, the giveaway is starting life and direct here on nairaland today.

I wanted to post this in the business section of nairaland, but i can't due to the fact that i'm a new user.

This giveaway is just to support that young girl/guy out there trying to start up a business. Here is your opportunity, The litle we have for you can go a long way in your business today. you can give it a try and become todays lucky winner.

Todays giveaway is; 20k for two lucky nairalanders. Which will be shared 10k each.

*what business can you start up with 10k

*the first two comments with the highest number of likes by 12:AM midnight today will be the winners.
Their account details will be requested & credicted 2morrow.

This segment of todays giveaway is sponsord by #GIVEAWAY2022.

Abeg my Oga
Na grinding machine I need
If I get am, I go dey grind pepper melon beans maize
Dat one no stop me from going farm
If I go farm come back I go grind
My wife Sabi grind too if I no dey house she go operate am
Money dey grinding I no lie
Re: Our First Giveaway Is Happening Today, Sunday 20-03-2022; Be The Lucky Winner! by Danyyyyyyyyyyy: 9:28pm On Mar 20, 2022
Giveaway2022:
Happy sundays to all nairalanders home and abroad.

We @GIVEAWAY_2022 have decided to be doing giveaway here on nairaland on selected days, from today untill june ending 2022. After which we will decide whether to continue or not. But for now, the giveaway is starting life and direct here on nairaland today.

I wanted to post this in the business section of nairaland, but i can't due to the fact that i'm a new user.

This giveaway is just to support that young girl/guy out there trying to start up a business. Here is your opportunity, The litle we have for you can go a long way in your business today. you can give it a try and become todays lucky winner.

Todays giveaway is; 20k for two lucky nairalanders. Which will be shared 10k each.

*what business can you start up with 10k

*the first two comments with the highest number of likes by 12:AM midnight today will be the winners.
Their account details will be requested & credicted 2morrow.

This segment of todays giveaway is sponsord by #GIVEAWAY2022.

Mani and pedi on a small scale level
It's very easy and very lucrative too
I learned from a professional in cotonou and stopped for awhile no time but I want to start again .
It's highly demanded in school and at my town with few competitions and during my time after waec I was doing this and making zobo , my best friend hawked the zobo and we shared the profit together , but the zobo gather money oh could make 3k a day sef depends on how cold it is

But for this nail business with 10k I could purchase essential things needed such as nail fillers, nail shove, nail polish 100 - 250 (depending on brand and quality , but it's cheaper in bulk ), nail remover 250(the last I checked) press ons( as many as I can get considering the money available and the ones are affordable) , press ons can even be 100 naira per pack . This is very okay for a good startup
Apart from nails I could add other things like lashes , demand is high and very little competition

Placing an advert is very easy and since I've done it before , I do have potential customers around especially at home

15 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Our First Giveaway Is Happening Today, Sunday 20-03-2022; Be The Lucky Winner! by Kindness22(f): 9:38pm On Mar 20, 2022
Killmaster1:
evening to u.i am a popular nairaland member, that's why this is a new account.its obvious they like my comment so dat I can share 500 h to them.u shud be asking the person two comments from mine how he got 33 comments when he is on the second page.people on page 1 aren't even getting such.pls drop ur like too.thanks

You still don't qualify. The essence is for business not to dash out to others. So many yardsticks to disqualify you. @Giveaway2022, disqualify this person.
Re: Our First Giveaway Is Happening Today, Sunday 20-03-2022; Be The Lucky Winner! by Kindness22(f): 9:47pm On Mar 20, 2022
Bestiee01 and Killmaster1 are one and the same. Please @giveaway2022, disqualify automatically the two for fraudulent activities. Like I said, they are one and the same. Check their activities well. After the first comment, he/she went and opened Killmaster1 moniker today today and then opened tents of other monikers which he/she is using to carry out the likes. He/she cannot convincingly tell us those supposedly liking the comments of the two do not see other comments to like or have same sympathetic heart for others. Take a look at the attached screenshots. Besides, he doesn't have any business plans. He said he will give out the money which is not what the giveaway is all about.

Please take note @giveaway2022

Re: Our First Giveaway Is Happening Today, Sunday 20-03-2022; Be The Lucky Winner! by Bestiee01(f): 9:53pm On Mar 20, 2022
Kindness22:
Bestiee01 and Killmaster1 are one and the same. Please @
hello, if u are joking,stop it.do I look related to the other person?did u check wen I join nairaland?I suspect u have ulterior motive and it will soon be reveal.do u know how many people I have told to like it?wat evidence do u have? Or ur mouth is now evidence?

1 Like

Re: Our First Giveaway Is Happening Today, Sunday 20-03-2022; Be The Lucky Winner! by Kindness22(f): 10:04pm On Mar 20, 2022
Bestiee01:
hello, if u are joking,stop it.do I look related to the other person?did u check wen I join nairaland?I suspect u have ulterior motive and it will soon be reveal.do u know how many people I have told to like it?wat evidence do u have? Or ur mouth is now evidence?

You can't deny it no matter how you try it. The two monikers belong to the same person. .
Re: Our First Giveaway Is Happening Today, Sunday 20-03-2022; Be The Lucky Winner! by Bestiee01(f): 10:08pm On Mar 20, 2022
Kindness22:

You can't deny it no matter how you try it. The two monikers belong to the same person. .
arm chair detective.u are bitter cos u were not lucky to book a spot for self.ntoor.my last reply to u.get a life!
Re: Our First Giveaway Is Happening Today, Sunday 20-03-2022; Be The Lucky Winner! by Giveaway2022(m): 10:14pm On Mar 20, 2022
Time remaining; less than 2hours to select our two lucky winners.
keep it going, good luck!!!

@kindness22. I'm just reading your comment, and i want you to please tell me more.. Are they cheating, if yes; prove it and we @Giveaway22 will look into it. Thank you.
Re: Our First Giveaway Is Happening Today, Sunday 20-03-2022; Be The Lucky Winner! by Medianna(f): 10:14pm On Mar 20, 2022
Kindness22:

If you want to blame anyone.
Blame the OP.
The mistake is from him. How can you pick people base on numbers of like. Is it a competition?
But then.. Is it my money!
Re: Our First Giveaway Is Happening Today, Sunday 20-03-2022; Be The Lucky Winner! by Saintdan0421(m): 10:24pm On Mar 20, 2022
Bestiee01:
arm chair detective.u are bitter cos u were not lucky to book a spot for self.ntoor.my last reply to u.get a life!
Re: Our First Giveaway Is Happening Today, Sunday 20-03-2022; Be The Lucky Winner! by DeEagle(m): 10:40pm On Mar 20, 2022
Thanks for this kind gesture even in this hard economy. I'm student though and i need to get a new phone cus the one i have (1gb ram, 8gb rom) is really limiting me as a freelancer in accessing some platform like fiverr, linkedIn, Pinterest etc... I'll appreciate if this request is considered... Thanks

1 Like

Re: Our First Giveaway Is Happening Today, Sunday 20-03-2022; Be The Lucky Winner! by Anieke77(m): 11:11pm On Mar 20, 2022
I want to use the
Money to start up my recharge card business

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why Won't Most Nairalanders Post Pictures On Their Profiles ? / Sexkillz Must Go Episode 2!has Sexkillz Changed His Attitude And Behaviour / SHOCKING!!! (+pictures)Strange Fish Washed Ashore In LAGOS. ???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.