Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,646 members, 7,801,879 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:28 AM

Man Calls Out His Girlfriend Who Dumped Him To Marry A Soldier (pix) - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Calls Out His Girlfriend Who Dumped Him To Marry A Soldier (pix) (52834 Views)

Ghanaian Lady Strips Unclad To Curse Her Boyfriend Who Dumped Her (Video) / Man Sends Death Threats To Lady Who Dumped Him After They Had Sex / Nigerian Soldier Proposes To His Girlfriend Who Is A Police Officer (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Calls Out His Girlfriend Who Dumped Him To Marry A Soldier (pix) by pappicole(m): 12:19am On Mar 21, 2022
No one want to marry a fool like you. Your mumu too much

2 Likes

Re: Man Calls Out His Girlfriend Who Dumped Him To Marry A Soldier (pix) by Fourwinds: 12:29am On Mar 21, 2022
Palema007:
Cry baby grin grin grin

I stopped reading at " after I got an apartment for her and start a business for her" . People who are quick to count all they've done for you come with different baggages they expect you to accept.

One of the reasons I'm always weary of help and gifts! grin

You ask you to collect money and gift before.. Nonsense everywhere
Re: Man Calls Out His Girlfriend Who Dumped Him To Marry A Soldier (pix) by Fourwinds: 12:30am On Mar 21, 2022
Mercychen:
If the soldier man catch you displaying his wife's pics on social media, e go red for you.

She's gone for good. Just move on and stop crying over spilled milk.

Karma she shall reap...tell the truth and nothing but the truth....the Holy book says

2 Likes

Re: Man Calls Out His Girlfriend Who Dumped Him To Marry A Soldier (pix) by Electrochemistry(m): 12:56am On Mar 21, 2022
Open your eyes and your mind when dating a women. Do not do prolonged dating, you will be lavishing your resources. Cut it short while quickly analysing her, then marry her if she's worth it. It's easy for a smart guy to know if a lady is his or not. But simps goes ahead blindly and falls over into tragedy.

4 Likes

Re: Man Calls Out His Girlfriend Who Dumped Him To Marry A Soldier (pix) by Oksman(m): 1:22am On Mar 21, 2022
pyyxxaro:
You are SIMPly a Mumu man cool

Everybody plays the fool sometime no exceptions to the rule. grin grin
He will learn from this experience though the hard way.

6 Likes

Re: Man Calls Out His Girlfriend Who Dumped Him To Marry A Soldier (pix) by Coldie(m): 1:46am On Mar 21, 2022
Na just foolishness dae disturb the guy
Re: Man Calls Out His Girlfriend Who Dumped Him To Marry A Soldier (pix) by Kazeem47(m): 4:03am On Mar 21, 2022
Babaken:
marrying a ghanaian military man is like some marrying a bartender in Nigeria because they don't have much threat in their country most of the military guys can spend up to 5 years in the barrack without hearing gunshot.
oh,really?Ghana should better draft some of them here.They are over relaxing. grin

1 Like

Re: Man Calls Out His Girlfriend Who Dumped Him To Marry A Soldier (pix) by tradepunter: 4:07am On Mar 21, 2022
flokii:
Do ladies of nowadays have heart atal?
Why keep billing the other one when you already have soldier you want to marry.. the most painful part is that they don't even care about the man's emotions or mental state of mind after committing such evil. Until we start asking girls/guys to pay back whatever they got after failed relationship, this nonsense will not stop.

Don't mind the useless ladies
Re: Man Calls Out His Girlfriend Who Dumped Him To Marry A Soldier (pix) by Kazeem47(m): 4:07am On Mar 21, 2022
ChoCho54:
Sharaaaap. You think he's a Nigerian soldier with very short lifespan?
ah!ah!!!.aunty(nigerian soldier with short life span)not all naija soja use to go to war front na.the storm will be over soon.
Re: Man Calls Out His Girlfriend Who Dumped Him To Marry A Soldier (pix) by Kazeem47(m): 4:08am On Mar 21, 2022
lexy2014:

they arent nigerians. no use nigeria eye take look them
grin grin
Re: Man Calls Out His Girlfriend Who Dumped Him To Marry A Soldier (pix) by obembet(f): 6:10am On Mar 21, 2022
Truvelisback:
Woemen.

Some people are just fool, why can't u guys ask for other side of the story

1 Like

Re: Man Calls Out His Girlfriend Who Dumped Him To Marry A Soldier (pix) by ChoCho54(f): 6:34am On Mar 21, 2022
Kazeem47:
ah!ah!!!.aunty(nigerian soldier with short life span)not all naija soja use to go to war front na.the storm will be over soon.
Which Storm? When ISIS and Iswap now have headquarters in Nigeria?
Re: Man Calls Out His Girlfriend Who Dumped Him To Marry A Soldier (pix) by udomonday: 7:10am On Mar 21, 2022
richidinho:

A very SIMPle brother grin
bratha you mean.
Re: Man Calls Out His Girlfriend Who Dumped Him To Marry A Soldier (pix) by bigpicture001: 7:16am On Mar 21, 2022
Candidlady:

Look at your comment , ain't that offensive ? After begging you not to!

yasa kuke haka (Why are you like this)?

Brain first before supporting women.......
Re: Man Calls Out His Girlfriend Who Dumped Him To Marry A Soldier (pix) by HRMK: 8:21am On Mar 21, 2022
DO U AV TO EXPOSE THE MUMU U ARE TO THE PUBLIC?YES OR NO?BETTER LUCK NEXT TIME!!
Re: Man Calls Out His Girlfriend Who Dumped Him To Marry A Soldier (pix) by brandsoncharlie: 8:26am On Mar 21, 2022
ExAngel007:
A jilted man has taken to Facebook to call out his girlfriend who dumped him to marry a soldier.

Uncle Bless in his Facebook post, claimed this occurred after he rented an apartment and set up a business for her. The heartbroken Ghanaian man also alleged that after he questioned her on her relationship with the soldier, she claimed "he's like a brother to her".

He wrote:

You are getting married today wow that’s beautiful everyone will wish you congratulations and I will also wish you some.
Is it not the same boy I ask you about when we were dating you said he is nothing to you, you quoted he is like a brother? ( brother) everyone won’t know we were dating because you hide the relationship from everyone and let everyone knows am nothing and can’t date you right before you accept my proposal we’re you there alone, your friend Roberta was aware or not aware, you let everyone know her as a bad girl so we all can hate her right.

You bill me of sorts of things from Rent, money for business, everything when you attack spiritually who did you bill, any little money I get you to have it in your account, you told me you got a job at Aflao so we need to rent. you got that money within few days, you later said your previous place at sogakofe your bill needed to be renewed I did that with my poverty money.

You let everyone knows we are not dating, after draining me down you just came to ask me who knows I rented for you and why should someone knows I rent for you. You block me wow because you finished ur mission of draining the poor guy down, I don’t wear uniform right so you need someone who wears some, and those who will attack me am waiting for you.

An ungrateful human being, today is your wedding day, wow all the guys you dupe are aware right. If I talk much I will offend God but keep in mind the guy you duped and feels he is born n stupid guy is alive and make sure you live a life well because the curse all the guys are preparing won’t stop hunting you. it’s funny everyone seeing you wearing an immigration uniform. I don’t want to talk about that because it’s part of you, you can lie lie lie more than everyone on this earth:: you Rubby today is your wedding day right May God bless the union okay I will come back and post all our chat here for updates.
Haha this guy wasn't smart enough, you went to date a voltarian also known as ewe women that follows men up and down anyhow in ghana, they will use you, drain you and dump you.
Even me as a Nigerian couldn't fall for that trap not to talk of a Ghanaian. grin grin cheesy.
Foolish Ghanaian man.
One like that ewe Ghanaian girl wanted to try that with me, I dump her even before she tried to play smart.
The problem is the human mind not being stupid not about being simp. Some people deal with human beings but they don't think with their God given brain.

1 Like

Re: Man Calls Out His Girlfriend Who Dumped Him To Marry A Soldier (pix) by brandsoncharlie: 8:34am On Mar 21, 2022
Palema007:
Cry baby grin grin grin

I stopped reading at " after I got an apartment for her and start a business for her" . People who are quick to count all they've done for you come with different baggages they expect you to accept.

One of the reasons I'm always weary of help and gifts! grin

How is he a cry baby? It is not bad to help someone you love.
Your likes haven't helped anyone in life, wicked soul.
Re: Man Calls Out His Girlfriend Who Dumped Him To Marry A Soldier (pix) by IJEYdiamond(f): 8:58am On Mar 21, 2022
kingyakos:

Soldiers hardly beat their wife cos it's a serious offense in the military

I see one for under bridge ooooo.... that year.ooo.. charity bustop Oshodi.... Mehn!!... if see the blows from the solider man on his wife... As a lady u will have a rethink!!
Re: Man Calls Out His Girlfriend Who Dumped Him To Marry A Soldier (pix) by RillJ(m): 9:04am On Mar 21, 2022
Be cool man and pick up your life.

She will be back someday to beg for reconciliation!
Re: Man Calls Out His Girlfriend Who Dumped Him To Marry A Soldier (pix) by PHINAS2016(m): 9:28am On Mar 21, 2022
My dear, if u had simply used all those cash to marry her straight it would had save ur story. Why spending much on a lady on date, do u want to buy aeroplane . Or simply invest the cash on ur self. Man, u no wise at all. U should had at least impregnated her naa and get a product.

1 Like

Re: Man Calls Out His Girlfriend Who Dumped Him To Marry A Soldier (pix) by Karlosorji(m): 9:57am On Mar 21, 2022
Totilopussylick:
you can go to the soldier man house and drag the lady back to where she suppose belong undecided
do I blame you? Isn't your name pussy? Condemned already
Re: Man Calls Out His Girlfriend Who Dumped Him To Marry A Soldier (pix) by Justice4Toto: 10:30am On Mar 21, 2022
Obascoetubi:
If that soldier started beating her, make she no come and make noise online o

Become a Redpiller Una no go gree
U see am
As I dey so one girl they bill me her house rent
4pm today I will fork and block her
No dey pity toto Una no go hear

1 Like

Re: Man Calls Out His Girlfriend Who Dumped Him To Marry A Soldier (pix) by Farfalla(f): 10:39am On Mar 21, 2022
It's a man's world.

2 Likes

Re: Man Calls Out His Girlfriend Who Dumped Him To Marry A Soldier (pix) by MDK777: 10:52am On Mar 21, 2022
That Lady Is WICKED! Her PunishMenT Is A GraVIOurS One. That SoJA Go Kill Am One Day

1 Like

Re: Man Calls Out His Girlfriend Who Dumped Him To Marry A Soldier (pix) by Spanki(f): 11:26am On Mar 21, 2022
ExAngel007:
A jilted man has taken to Facebook to call out his girlfriend who dumped him to marry a soldier.

Uncle Bless in his Facebook post, claimed this occurred after he rented an apartment and set up a business for her. The heartbroken Ghanaian man also alleged that after he questioned her on her relationship with the soldier, she claimed "he's like a brother to her".

He wrote:

You are getting married today wow that’s beautiful everyone will wish you congratulations and I will also wish you some.
Is it not the same boy I ask you about when we were dating you said he is nothing to you, you quoted he is like a brother? ( brother) everyone won’t know we were dating because you hide the relationship from everyone and let everyone knows am nothing and can’t date you right before you accept my proposal we’re you there alone, your friend Roberta was aware or not aware, you let everyone know her as a bad girl so we all can hate her right.

You bill me of sorts of things from Rent, money for business, everything when you attack spiritually who did you bill, any little money I get you to have it in your account, you told me you got a job at Aflao so we need to rent. you got that money within few days, you later said your previous place at sogakofe your bill needed to be renewed I did that with my poverty money.

You let everyone knows we are not dating, after draining me down you just came to ask me who knows I rented for you and why should someone knows I rent for you. You block me wow because you finished ur mission of draining the poor guy down, I don’t wear uniform right so you need someone who wears some, and those who will attack me am waiting for you.

An ungrateful human being, today is your wedding day, wow all the guys you dupe are aware right. If I talk much I will offend God but keep in mind the guy you duped and feels he is born n stupid guy is alive and make sure you live a life well because the curse all the guys are preparing won’t stop hunting you. it’s funny everyone seeing you wearing an immigration uniform. I don’t want to talk about that because it’s part of you, you can lie lie lie more than everyone on this earth:: you Rubby today is your wedding day right May God bless the union okay I will come back and post all our chat here for updates.

She disappointed you, and you coming in one day to find a uniform man bleeping her, which one would you have preferred. Better thank your star!

1 Like

Re: Man Calls Out His Girlfriend Who Dumped Him To Marry A Soldier (pix) by Obascoetubi: 11:33am On Mar 21, 2022
Justice4Toto:

Become a Redpiller Una no go gree
U see am
As I dey so one girl they bill me her house rent
4pm today I will fork and block her
No dey pity toto Una no go hear
haha u go still fall for it and pay for her rent because of pussy
Re: Man Calls Out His Girlfriend Who Dumped Him To Marry A Soldier (pix) by isaacprinz(m): 11:53am On Mar 21, 2022
Kazeem47:
Gals dey run from marrying soja while this one is running to marry soja.irony of life.that gender can be unpredictable grin.
if girls dey run from marrying soldiers then all the marriages wey we dey see between soldiers and their brides nko, most cowards will just open their mouths and spill rubbish most soldiers are better than some of you people castigating them.
Re: Man Calls Out His Girlfriend Who Dumped Him To Marry A Soldier (pix) by Highlyrespected(m): 1:03pm On Mar 21, 2022
womenareapess:
event like this make idiots go critical unsimp mode undecided

Good for ya simps who value those vagina entity.

We keep preaching that those piece of shiit called naija women are useless and worthless! An entities you shouldn't stress yourself on.

Never you put a woman first in this life. Value yourself more than those baboons and more over, those baboons got nothing to offer apart from opening their septic tank for various biders undecided

The day you realize that those breast and vagina are nothing but a sack of decaying flesh, that's the very day you wake up to maturity that women are not worth your stress.

As a man you are 20x more valuable than 1000 woman.
Eh bro! You are right though but
You know that woman private part you called septic tank we all came from?

Not all are evils minded or having bad intentions towards men. We have good girls while also we also have bad ones but majority of bad ones have overtaking good ones.

As for the O. P, it has learnt it lesson but in hard way, so he should stay strong and move on.
Re: Man Calls Out His Girlfriend Who Dumped Him To Marry A Soldier (pix) by OvertheTop(m): 1:49pm On Mar 21, 2022
Truvelisback:
Woemen.

This character,
Is it only in this Continent OR Worldwide?
Re: Man Calls Out His Girlfriend Who Dumped Him To Marry A Soldier (pix) by OvertheTop(m): 1:55pm On Mar 21, 2022
frozen70:

He should thank God that she has carried her wahala and liability away from him to another man

Who Tell You....He will Do the same Mistake with the Next One coming.....
Re: Man Calls Out His Girlfriend Who Dumped Him To Marry A Soldier (pix) by Justice4Toto: 2:23pm On Mar 21, 2022
Obascoetubi:
haha u go still fall for it and pay for her rent because of pussy

Nope ..soon I will run my samsu
U know what that means
Na final forking be that

I will tearhertoto

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Can You Name This Kiss(pix) / Nigerian, Adeniyi Sonoiki Weds His Oyinbo Wife (Photos) / I'm finding it difficult to adapt to the Lifestyle Of My Husband To Be.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.