Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,284 members, 7,807,961 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:13 AM

Google Hacking For Information - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Google Hacking For Information (2930 Views)

Hacking For Good / Can A SSCE Holder Learn Programming And Hacking / 14 Year Old Call Of Duty Hacker Hired By Microsoft - Hacking Is Not Bad Right ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Google Hacking For Information by talk2hb1(m): 6:25pm On Jul 01, 2011
If you really want to harness the full power of www.google.com to get accurate result in your search.
You need to learn Google hacking here is a free and tutorial on Google hacking visit www.jeempsolutions.com/blog/

1 Like

Re: Google Hacking For Information by Fayimora(m): 9:45pm On Jul 01, 2011
I would strongly advise you change the name of that post. You are actually the one exposing yourself to danger and not the readers. What you have posted has absolutely nothing to do with hacking. They are just search engine techniques that help narrow search and you have just posted a few of them. Its just like regular expressions with strings.
Re: Google Hacking For Information by tomaro(m): 10:17pm On Jul 01, 2011
It important to note the meaning of what you mean by Hacking before you land yourself into a big trouble. Be warned!!!
Re: Google Hacking For Information by Mobinga: 7:57am On Jul 02, 2011
tomaro:

It important to note the meaning of what you mean by Hacking before you land yourself into a big trouble. Be warned!!!
Stop talking shit jare.

talk2hb1:

If you really want to harness the full power of www.google.com to get accurate result in your search.
You need to learn Google hacking here is a free and tutorial on Google hacking visit www.blog.cogent-concept.com

Using uncommon operators in search queries isn't "hacking". Stop deceiving yourself.
Re: Google Hacking For Information by mikuz(m): 10:16am On Jul 02, 2011
@mobinga
na wa o! What's the s.h.it in what he said?
Re: Google Hacking For Information by Slyr0x: 1:33pm On Jul 02, 2011
Mobinga d̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ vex gan-an o0.
Re: Google Hacking For Information by NumberOne2(m): 2:14pm On Jul 02, 2011
You need to learn Google hacking here is a free and tutorial on Google hacking visit www.blog.cogent-concept.com

Your writeup is really cool, but it isn't about hacking, its about programming.

Hacking Defined:
Hacking is unauthorized use of computer and network resources. (The term "hacker" originally meant a very gifted programmer. In recent years though, with easier access to multiple systems, it now has negative implications.)

Hacking is a felony in most other countries. When it is done by request and under a contract between an ethical hacker and an organization, it's OK. The key difference is that the ethical hacker has authorization to probe the target.

Dude, what you posted doesn't fall into either category. Your use of Google resources isn't unathorized. Comprehende?
Nice writeup though,
Re: Google Hacking For Information by talk2hb1(m): 4:42pm On Jul 02, 2011
Google hacking, is d buzz word used when you use the google advance operator to search for information on google check wikipedia http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Google_hacking. And moreso my writeup is not meant for maliciouse purpose but for good course, so using it for something else you are on your own shikena and sanjuma
Re: Google Hacking For Information by Fayimora(m): 4:55pm On Jul 02, 2011
Yes there are other meanings for 'hack'. BUT you wrote ad i quote
This information is for educational purpose only and I cannot be held responsible if it is used for other reasons.

Also with more details

Warning: This information contain in this document might be dangerous for you if not used appropriately, there are some information not meant for public use that the search engine might return as a result for you, e.g. searching for free musical files on the internet which are might not be free in the real sense but might be kept on the server by a careless system administrator and this can be a violation of international law. So I will not be responsible for any misuse of the information.

This directly means ur stuff can be considered illegal and I strogly disagree with that cheesy
Re: Google Hacking For Information by tundebabzy: 5:24pm On Jul 02, 2011
Number_One:

Hacking Defined:
Hacking is unauthorized use of computer and network resources. (The term "hacker" originally meant a very gifted programmer. In recent years though, with easier access to multiple systems, it now has negative implications.)

Hacking is a felony in most other countries. When it is done by request and under a contract between an ethical hacker and an organization, it's OK. The key difference is that the ethical hacker has authorization to probe the target.

While hacking is greatly associated with security break ins nowadays, that is not the only definition of hacking.

Hacking (The real definition) generally means exploring the details of a programmable system and stretching its capabilities. Those hackers that break in to security systems are basically doing the same, exploiting a deep knowledge of the system (just that for their selfish and criminal intents). So also did the creators of the internet and microsoft, server replication and cloud computing, etc.

A lot of things we do as programmers can be called hacking. For example if you are a web programmer/developer/designer, you would know that IE is a nightmare. However, there are things we do that leverage on great understanding of the browser so that we can stretch of enhance its abilities. A very common IE hack is the conditional comment: <!--[if IE]>    CssCode<![endif]-->.

For javascript, when you visit a page, clear the address bar and enter this code: javascript:document.body.contentEditable='true'; document.designMode='on'; void 0 You will be able to edit the page (without saving though).

You can't just say hacking means breaking in to a computer, its just like saying anybody that has a gun is an armed robber
Re: Google Hacking For Information by NumberOne2(m): 1:34am On Jul 03, 2011
Dude, lets not confuse ourselves with english, lets leave that for the English folks. Hacking used to be good, now its not. Saying that its still good is just denial.
Before now phones were JUST for making/receiving calls. Now they do much more, browsing, multimedia etc. To insist that phones are JUST for calls will not be correct. It was then, not anymore.
Hacking was cool then, not anymore.
Re: Google Hacking For Information by Fayimora(m): 2:41am On Jul 03, 2011
Just like a Nigerian friend of mine says when i make a straight forward point, #GBAM lmao
Re: Google Hacking For Information by Mobinga: 8:45am On Jul 03, 2011
This thread is for educational purposes only.

Lol.
Re: Google Hacking For Information by Slyr0x: 3:09pm On Jul 03, 2011
Number_One:

Hacking used to be good, now its not.

I disagree with this bro. .'Cos a plane was used during the 9/11 attack doesn't make the plane bad.

Narrowing it down, Hacking IS NOT bad. .the intention is!
Re: Google Hacking For Information by talk2hb1(m): 6:31pm On Jul 03, 2011
Everything is what you think they are. Call a Lion a saint, and call a Lamb dangerous so it shall be. Mind you guys Hacking is the street word for pen testing today, and its a profession. My post is for educational purpose only, so I dont want to be responsible for any misuse.
Shikena
SANJUMA!!!!!
Re: Google Hacking For Information by Fayimora(m): 6:37pm On Jul 03, 2011
talk2hb1:
Mind you guys Hacking is the street word for pen testing today, and its a profession.
HAhahahah Slyr0x Slyr0x Slyr0x Slyr0x Slyr0x
Re: Google Hacking For Information by tundebabzy: 7:05am On Jul 04, 2011
Slyr0x:

I disagree with this bro. .'Cos a plane was used during the 9/11 attack doesn't make the plane bad.

Narrowing it down, Hacking IS NOT bad. .the intention is!

#GBAM

Number_One:

Dude, lets not confuse ourselves with english, lets leave that for the English folks. Hacking used to be good, now its not. Saying that its still good is just denial.
Before now phones were JUST for making/receiving calls. Now they do much more, browsing, multimedia etc. To insist that phones are JUST for calls will not be correct. It was then, not anymore.
Hacking was cool then, not anymore.

Dude what are you saying. Now smartphone and land phone have been added to the dictionary. I guess that proves to you that there are different kinds of hacking, duhhhhhh!
Re: Google Hacking For Information by NumberOne2(m): 12:55am On Jul 05, 2011
Since we are practicing democracy, all those in favour of the bill that "hacking is good" say aye: AYE!!!
Against say nay: NAY!
The ayes have it. ;-)
Re: Google Hacking For Information by netghost: 2:17am On Jul 05, 2011
Fayimora:

Yes there are other meanings for 'hack'. BUT you wrote ad i quote

cheesy cheesy grin grin

@talk2hb1
dont mind them, nairalanders are usually out for blood,   they dont spare anyone   cool

Slyr0x:

Hacking IS NOT bad. .the intention is!

hope you are prepared to tell that to EFCC !!! ROTFLMAO
Re: Google Hacking For Information by Slyr0x: 9:24am On Jul 05, 2011
Number_One:

Since we are practicing democracy, all those in favour of the bill that "hacking is good" say aye: AYE!!!
Against say nay: NAY!
The ayes have it. ;-)

Mhen na wa for this yo democracy o0. .Na you pass the motion for the bill, na you come approve the bill again. .shoou

netghost:

cheesy cheesy grin grin
hope you are prepared to tell that to EFCC !!! ROTFLMAO

I have no business with EFCC now. .Its like you telling a LEGIT Web designer to be scared 'cos of those scammers that are into phishing.
Re: Google Hacking For Information by tundebabzy: 5:48pm On Jul 05, 2011
netghost:

@talk2hb1
dont mind them, nairalanders are usually out for blood,   they dont have spare anyone   cool

#gbagaun #gbagaun
grin  grin  grin

I just hope EFCC doesn't have the same impression about hacking as most of you. The doubt if the police even know what I.P Address means talk less of sql injection. By the way, we no hear anything about the stunt some dude(s) pulled on NDDC website.
Re: Google Hacking For Information by netghost: 6:06pm On Jul 05, 2011
tundebabzy:

#gbagaun #gbagaun
grin  grin  grin

shocked cry
Re: Google Hacking For Information by talk2hb1(m): 11:25am On Jul 06, 2011
HACKERS are GOOD or crackerS are BAD smiley wink cheesy grin angry sad shocked cool tongue embarassed lipsrsealed undecided kiss cry
shikena
SANJUMA
Re: Google Hacking For Information by talk2hb1(m): 11:29am On Jul 06, 2011
Sometime Last year men of the EFCC came to my school to hold a seminar on fraud, scamming, web security, and computer security. One of the question tabled at the occasion was, what is EFCC stands and concerned about Hackers. The Guy said Hackers are good, and he also a professional Hacker. so NO FROBLEM WITH EFCC HACKERS ARE GOOD CRACKERS bad bad,
SANJUMA
Re: Google Hacking For Information by gozika55l: 2:16am On Apr 28, 2013
hacking is bad
Re: Google Hacking For Information by talk2hb1(m): 6:52am On Apr 28, 2013
gozika55l: hacking is bad
Oh NO!!!
I thought this thread is dead, since 2011. Please before you make a post try to understand the meaning before replying.
What do you mean hacking is bad?
If I learn to shoot a gun and I posses a gun, does that mean I am a criminal? because guns can kill, NO.
But if I have a pencil, and I killed someone with it, am I not a criminal?
your purpose and intention determines the judgement of what you do with anything.
Re: Google Hacking For Information by LordGuru1: 7:40pm On Feb 04, 2017
talk2hb1:
You need to learn Google hacking here is a free and tutorial on Google hacking visit www.jeempsolutions.com/blog/
Re: Google Hacking For Information by talk2hb1(m): 8:15pm On Feb 04, 2017
[quote author=LordGuru1 post=53419716][/quote]
That link is dead undecided
Check it here http://habeelety..com

(1) (Reply)

J2se/ Android Complication / Free Embedded Systems Design Seminar In Lagos / My Portfolio Projects

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.