Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,149 members, 7,807,482 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:05 PM

Any Young Nigerian That Vote For old men Next Year Isn't Patriotic - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Any Young Nigerian That Vote For old men Next Year Isn't Patriotic (759 Views)

CBN Extends Deadline For Old Naira Notes To February 10 / Peter Obi Commends The Nigerian That Mounted The Lp's Flag On Mount Kilimanjaro / Ekweremadu: Old Men That Stoned, Dragged And Beat Ex Deputy Senate President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Any Young Nigerian That Vote For old men Next Year Isn't Patriotic by God1000(m): 8:00pm On Mar 20, 2022
We are still grappling with Buhari's disastrous policies and programs which is responsible for the unprecedented poverty, unemployment and insecurity in Nigeria, his ineptitude and lackadaisical altitude has brought so much misery, wanton destruction of lives and property across the nook and cranny of Nigeria, but his party loyalists will gaslight you rather than admitting that their abysmal performance is the reason for the current untold hardship.

Anybody aspiring to lead Nigeria should not be more than 40 years of age, it's time we do the right thing for the sake of our country and the generation yet unborn, Say no to bigotry and tribalism.

Continue Electing old men and people of questionable character shows that we are not ready to chart a new course and the suffering and smiling will continue till eternity, this country is becoming a joke everyday and we are all to be blamed

Seun, lalasticlala, mynd44

1 Like

Re: Any Young Nigerian That Vote For old men Next Year Isn't Patriotic by Totilopussylick(m): 8:01pm On Mar 20, 2022
Anybody aspiring to lead Nigeria should not be more than 40 years of age, it's time we do the right thing for the sake of our country and the generation yet unborn.

Last time I checked in Nigeria a politician below or above 40yrs is regarded as a kid.

Even governors of each state in Nigeria is above 40yrs.

We the youths opt to come out in masses and protest the invasion of old cargos parading themselves as our leaders.
Re: Any Young Nigerian That Vote For old men Next Year Isn't Patriotic by MadamVanessa(f): 8:02pm On Mar 20, 2022
shocked

It's only grave vandals, skull miners, ritualist, head scavengers and ewedu gulpers yellow bars that are campaigning for this disaster.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Any Young Nigerian That Vote For old men Next Year Isn't Patriotic by Abdul05: 8:03pm On Mar 20, 2022
grin grin grin

Any young Nigerian that refuses to vote for tinubu next presidential election is not nationalistic but tribalistic to the core... grin

Like this small girl above me... grin grin

People filled with hate..... grin

9 Likes

Re: Any Young Nigerian That Vote For old men Next Year Isn't Patriotic by chatinent: 8:04pm On Mar 20, 2022
Tinubu has the same degree of failure as his replica, that one in Aso Rock! I can never recycle any politician who has ruled before! They all are our problems!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Any Young Nigerian That Vote For old men Next Year Isn't Patriotic by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 8:05pm On Mar 20, 2022
Nooo...any youths that vote for recycled politician from 1999 till date is not patriotic...Fact
Re: Any Young Nigerian That Vote For old men Next Year Isn't Patriotic by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 8:05pm On Mar 20, 2022
Loud it

God1000:
We are still grappling with Buhari's disastrous policies and programs which is responsible for the unprecedented poverty, unemployment, insecurity in Nigeria, his ineptitude and lackadaisical altitude has brought so much misery and wanton destruction of lives and property across the nook and cranny of Nigeria, but his party loyalists will gaslight you rather than admitting that their abysmal performance is the reason for the current untold hardship.

Anybody aspiring to lead Nigeria should not be more than 40 years of age, it's time we do the right thing for the sake of our country and the generation yet unborn, Say no to bigotry and tribalism.

Continue Electing old men and people of questionable character shows that we are not ready to chart a new course and the suffering and smiling will continue till eternity, this country is becoming a joke everyday and we are all to be blamed

Re: Any Young Nigerian That Vote For old men Next Year Isn't Patriotic by Totilopussylick(m): 8:12pm On Mar 20, 2022
Abdul05:
grin

Any young Nigerian that refuses to vote for tinubu next presidential election is not nationalistic but tribalistic to the core... grin

Like this small girl up me... grin grin

cheesy

Is it not better to scatter this country make everyone go e own

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Any Young Nigerian That Vote For old men Next Year Isn't Patriotic by Totilopussylick(m): 8:14pm On Mar 20, 2022
OyeofIkoTuN:
Nooo...any youths that vote for recycled politician from 1999 till date is not patriotic...Fact
Say this after they bribed the young people to keep voting for leaders since the creation of Nigeria.
Re: Any Young Nigerian That Vote For old men Next Year Isn't Patriotic by Aboks(m): 8:14pm On Mar 20, 2022
Ok na dem sabi
Re: Any Young Nigerian That Vote For old men Next Year Isn't Patriotic by 4Play(m): 8:15pm On Mar 20, 2022
The fact that after 62 years of abject failure following independence, the likes of Tinubu and Atiku are serious contenders for president tells you a lot about how hopeless the country's prospects are.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Any Young Nigerian That Vote For old men Next Year Isn't Patriotic by VEXT: 8:16pm On Mar 20, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

It's only grave vandals, skull miners, ritualist, head scavengers and ewedu gulpers yellow bars that are campaigning for this disaster.

If they insult your tribe now,you will begin to cry

2 Likes

Re: Any Young Nigerian That Vote For old men Next Year Isn't Patriotic by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 8:17pm On Mar 20, 2022
From comments here,we know who the tribe that has been bribed and who's under their payroll. People aren't dumb here like they think..They were in Ojota shouting, I'm yet to see them ooo When they were scattering Ojota , causing mayhem,we didn't hear na igbos cause am...

Totilopussylick:
Say this after they bribed the young people to keep voting for leaders since the creation of Nigeria.
Re: Any Young Nigerian That Vote For old men Next Year Isn't Patriotic by MadamVanessa(f): 8:18pm On Mar 20, 2022
VEXT:

If they insult your tribe now,you will begin to cry

VEXT please be truthful to yourself, did I mentioned any tribe in that my comment? Did I?
Re: Any Young Nigerian That Vote For old men Next Year Isn't Patriotic by VEXT: 8:18pm On Mar 20, 2022
Better for me to vote for tinubu than to vote an Igbo man angry

3 Likes

Re: Any Young Nigerian That Vote For old men Next Year Isn't Patriotic by Treasure17(m): 8:23pm On Mar 20, 2022
Aside the age factor, The fact that I can't exonerate Tinubu from Buhari's calamitous administration it's enough reason not to consider his candidacy.
Re: Any Young Nigerian That Vote For old men Next Year Isn't Patriotic by Treasure17(m): 8:25pm On Mar 20, 2022
VEXT:
Better for me to vote for tinubu than to vote an Igbo man angry
Even at the expense of the Igbo man qualifications and competency?
Re: Any Young Nigerian That Vote For old men Next Year Isn't Patriotic by VEXT: 8:28pm On Mar 20, 2022
Treasure17:

Yes angry

1 Like

Re: Any Young Nigerian That Vote For old men Next Year Isn't Patriotic by BSdetective: 8:32pm On Mar 20, 2022
Gaslighting and guilt trippin tactics makes you guys look like little bvtxhes.....

3 Likes

Re: Any Young Nigerian That Vote For old men Next Year Isn't Patriotic by Treasure17(m): 8:33pm On Mar 20, 2022
VEXT:

Yes angry
Why?
Re: Any Young Nigerian That Vote For old men Next Year Isn't Patriotic by Optma88: 8:36pm On Mar 20, 2022
Totilopussylick:
Anybody aspiring to lead Nigeria should not be more than 40 years of age, it's time we do the right thing for the sake of our country and the generation yet unborn.

Last time I checked in Nigeria a politician below or above 40yrs is regarded as a kid.

Even governors of each state in Nigeria is above 40yrs.

How old are you? You can also contest. though, I have only one vote and I will give you.
Re: Any Young Nigerian That Vote For old men Next Year Isn't Patriotic by YorubaNiBaba(m): 8:37pm On Mar 20, 2022
May God continue to bless Tinubu, nah him me and my people go vote, haters can go and end their miserble lifes
ON TINUBU MANDATE I STAND
MAY HIS HATERS NEVER KNOW PEACE

3 Likes

Re: Any Young Nigerian That Vote For old men Next Year Isn't Patriotic by iokpebholo: 9:18pm On Mar 20, 2022
Not cos of his age but anybody who loots with bullon van is not suppose to be president
Re: Any Young Nigerian That Vote For old men Next Year Isn't Patriotic by hollah123: 10:44pm On Mar 20, 2022
Treasure17:

mention one igbo man that is competent,qualified n has d pedigree of achievement tinubu has in Lagos.

Just name 1

1 Like

Re: Any Young Nigerian That Vote For old men Next Year Isn't Patriotic by youngsahito(m): 11:13pm On Mar 20, 2022
Why do some people always bring tribalism to national issue. We still dey suffer Buhari setback yet some youths are campaigning for Tinubu. Suffer no dey tire us

1 Like

Re: Any Young Nigerian That Vote For old men Next Year Isn't Patriotic by EraseTheDot: 11:27pm On Mar 20, 2022
YorubaNiBaba:
voting a cow is more better than to vote any ibhoe human

-erase the dot

1 Like

Re: Any Young Nigerian That Vote For old men Next Year Isn't Patriotic by Afamed: 12:17am On Mar 21, 2022
5% ehhhh
Re: Any Young Nigerian That Vote For old men Next Year Isn't Patriotic by Ekpeitit(m): 12:41am On Mar 21, 2022
I'd rather vote for Tinubu than vote for an Eeeebo man.
Nothing for Eeeebos.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Don't Let Them Deceive You They Have Already Failed Us~pictures / BREAKING: Terrorists Strike Again, Abduct Many Students In Zamfara College / Who Beheaded Gideon Akaluka? By Yinka Odumakin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.