Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,798 members, 7,806,208 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:07 PM

Ebele Obiano: I Went To Greet Bianca Ojukwu & She Slapped Me - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ebele Obiano: I Went To Greet Bianca Ojukwu & She Slapped Me (72125 Views)

Bianca Ojukwu: Why I Slapped Ebele Obiano Who Was Drunk / Obiano: I Am The Only Nigerian Governor Who Does Not Receive Monthly Salary / Peter Obi's Handover Note To Obiano, I Challenge Akpabio To Publish Same (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ebele Obiano: I Went To Greet Bianca Ojukwu & She Slapped Me by TollMind: 9:28pm On Mar 20, 2022

6 Likes

Re: Ebele Obiano: I Went To Greet Bianca Ojukwu & She Slapped Me by derecho(m): 9:29pm On Mar 20, 2022
Imagine the blatant lie by her spokesperson.
You went to greet her and she slapped you. If that was the case, you would have acted surprised and be asking "what have I done" instead of shouting "ashawo".
Instead of lying, just focus on the slap and her lack of restraint in a public function.

7 Likes

Re: Ebele Obiano: I Went To Greet Bianca Ojukwu & She Slapped Me by Mummyfour(f): 9:29pm On Mar 20, 2022
I just hate the wig she was wearing.
It looks like cow tail.

She should stop doing this damage control.
It will only resurrect what is already dying.

4 Likes

Re: Ebele Obiano: I Went To Greet Bianca Ojukwu & She Slapped Me by Coded081(m): 9:33pm On Mar 20, 2022
Please where is lie Muhammed? being awhile I hear from him

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ebele Obiano: I Went To Greet Bianca Ojukwu & She Slapped Me by Nobody: 9:35pm On Mar 20, 2022
Hmm, that's not what Bianca said.
Re: Ebele Obiano: I Went To Greet Bianca Ojukwu & She Slapped Me by rajiedreez: 9:36pm On Mar 20, 2022
No you didn't walk back, you called her ashawo because people held you back and you couldn't return the slap and e pain u wella

4 Likes

Re: Ebele Obiano: I Went To Greet Bianca Ojukwu & She Slapped Me by Nobody: 9:37pm On Mar 20, 2022
overdrive:
Lori iro.
this cap is symbol of lie
Re: Ebele Obiano: I Went To Greet Bianca Ojukwu & She Slapped Me by BRATISLAVA: 9:38pm On Mar 20, 2022
Odewaleadesoye:
The slap enter Abi e no enter? grin
We no believe you jawre.
Good relationship with people matters.

What were you saying here by opening your mouth very wide Ma?

Lol
Re: Ebele Obiano: I Went To Greet Bianca Ojukwu & She Slapped Me by civilserva: 9:38pm On Mar 20, 2022
Very ugly thing

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ebele Obiano: I Went To Greet Bianca Ojukwu & She Slapped Me by kayo8080: 9:39pm On Mar 20, 2022
BeeBeeOoh:
So what Ebele Obiano is tryna tell us now is that we all watched a doctored video or abii the slap don then madam Ebele brain upsydan ni?

As a man, pray not to have a woman like Ebele Obiano as your companion because na disgrace upon disgrace you'll be getting day-in, day-out.

In the video you watched, did you hear their conversation? No one heard what was said between the two, so you can't say the woman is lying. She probably cracked a joke and Bianca took it too serious.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ebele Obiano: I Went To Greet Bianca Ojukwu & She Slapped Me by princewarri1985: 9:40pm On Mar 20, 2022
Odewaleadesoye:

Source: LindaIkejiBlog's Instagram Page
You should have returned the slap back instantly, thats the right thing to do! She looks older than her husband, she looks like her husband mother, upon all the money she still looks old, she looks like madam gagu a character in a program that we use to watch back in the days. Just imagine bianca ojukwu slap you and your husband dey efcc custody, na this kind thing fela dey call double wahala for dead body

1 Like

Re: Ebele Obiano: I Went To Greet Bianca Ojukwu & She Slapped Me by gaftsoil(m): 9:40pm On Mar 20, 2022
Some people can be clueless that they can not think b4 they lie. Imagine going to greet someone and she slapped u. My little niece of 3years old will laugh at u.

1 Like

Re: Ebele Obiano: I Went To Greet Bianca Ojukwu & She Slapped Me by Acidbath: 9:42pm On Mar 20, 2022
Bush woman.

Who is her hairstylist? Her hairstylist must really hate her much to put that brown sponge on her empty head.

Useless market woman. Money no dey even show for your body sef.
Re: Ebele Obiano: I Went To Greet Bianca Ojukwu & She Slapped Me by Dot101: 9:43pm On Mar 20, 2022
U aren't speaking the truth ma. We know well that her excellencies in Nigeria stands up not to greet anybody. No matter how highly placed the person except Mr president.

U are the aggressor
simple

5 Likes

Re: Ebele Obiano: I Went To Greet Bianca Ojukwu & She Slapped Me by BeeBeeOoh(m): 9:44pm On Mar 20, 2022
kayo8080:

In the video you watched, did you hear their conversation? No one heard what was said between the two, so you can't say the woman is lying. She probably cracked a joke and Bianca took it too serious.

shocked

So Ebele calling her fellow woman an ashewo is cracking jokes? Na so una dey crack joke for una side?

Nawa o

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ebele Obiano: I Went To Greet Bianca Ojukwu & She Slapped Me by SmartyPants(m): 9:44pm On Mar 20, 2022
Pele10:
Is bianca mad or what? That you only walk_up to her for pleasantries and the only way she could react was to give you a brain resetting slap... If you are looking for a cover_up lie, consult Lier Mohammed.

Read well she said banters... sometimes banter can offend the other person even if its not intended that way

2 Likes

Re: Ebele Obiano: I Went To Greet Bianca Ojukwu & She Slapped Me by Oyinlomobambam(m): 9:45pm On Mar 20, 2022
I know this woman did not mean harm, but there's more to the news

1 Like

Re: Ebele Obiano: I Went To Greet Bianca Ojukwu & She Slapped Me by kayo8080: 9:45pm On Mar 20, 2022
BeeBeeOoh:

shocked

So Ebele calling her fellow woman an ashewo is cracking jokes? Na so una dey crack joke for una side?

Nawa o

She said that after the slap na. Go and watch the video again. That was said out of anger.

1 Like

Re: Ebele Obiano: I Went To Greet Bianca Ojukwu & She Slapped Me by noblle(m): 9:47pm On Mar 20, 2022
Damage control
Re: Ebele Obiano: I Went To Greet Bianca Ojukwu & She Slapped Me by juman(m): 9:47pm On Mar 20, 2022
Franking:
Next time don't greet people when u are drunk.

Gbam.

She was drunk, she could not really remember what happened.

2 Likes

Re: Ebele Obiano: I Went To Greet Bianca Ojukwu & She Slapped Me by kayo8080: 9:48pm On Mar 20, 2022
Oyinlomobambam:
I know this woman did no mean arm, but there's more to the news

Yeah, she definitely did not mean harm... You can tell from the joyful way she walked over there, and from how shocked she was after the slap. She probably cracked a joke that she thought was light, but Bianca took offence to it. And maybe Bianca sef has been looking for where to transfer aggression.

2 Likes

Re: Ebele Obiano: I Went To Greet Bianca Ojukwu & She Slapped Me by kayo8080: 9:48pm On Mar 20, 2022
noblle:
but nobody have come out to say a specific viled word she to Mrs bianka that led to the slAp

Exactly. No one really knows what she said before the slap.
Re: Ebele Obiano: I Went To Greet Bianca Ojukwu & She Slapped Me by kayo8080: 9:49pm On Mar 20, 2022
SmartyPants:

Read well she said banters... sometimes banter can offend the other person even if its not intended that way

Exactly. You're really smart. People are not even ready to think on this platform... They just read news headline and swallow it.
Re: Ebele Obiano: I Went To Greet Bianca Ojukwu & She Slapped Me by Karemarealty288(m): 9:49pm On Mar 20, 2022
"Mrs. Obiano stated that she didn't bother returning the slap, instead she walked away in utter bewilderment"

We all saw it..........even when you called her Vagina Mary.

5 Likes

Re: Ebele Obiano: I Went To Greet Bianca Ojukwu & She Slapped Me by BeeBeeOoh(m): 9:50pm On Mar 20, 2022
kayo8080:

She said that after the slap na. Go and watch the video again. That was said out of anger.

So she went to greet Bianca and Bianca slapped her for coming to say hello?

Nawa o, even a day-old baby will not believe this lie nah.

4 Likes

Re: Ebele Obiano: I Went To Greet Bianca Ojukwu & She Slapped Me by Steinmann: 9:54pm On Mar 20, 2022
Lie ,lie,lie,lie resonates with Paul Simons boxer song.
Lie, lie,lie ,lie..........lie.
Re: Ebele Obiano: I Went To Greet Bianca Ojukwu & She Slapped Me by Ajeyo(m): 9:55pm On Mar 20, 2022
[quote author=Odewaleadesoye post=111212457]The slap enter Abi e no enter? grin
We no believe you jawre.
Good relationship with people matters.

What were you saying here by opening your mouth very wide Ma?
[/quote

She opened her mouth waaaaa to call the beautiful Bianca ashawo
Re: Ebele Obiano: I Went To Greet Bianca Ojukwu & She Slapped Me by gasparpisciotta: 9:57pm On Mar 20, 2022
LeoDeKing:
Okay.

1 Like

Re: Ebele Obiano: I Went To Greet Bianca Ojukwu & She Slapped Me by juman(m): 9:58pm On Mar 20, 2022
She should apologize to her and nigerians.
Re: Ebele Obiano: I Went To Greet Bianca Ojukwu & She Slapped Me by Nobody: 10:02pm On Mar 20, 2022
IPIGSRDOTARDS:
Two shameless oloshos.
just like your mother

1 Like

Re: Ebele Obiano: I Went To Greet Bianca Ojukwu & She Slapped Me by femiasaolu2014: 10:04pm On Mar 20, 2022
It took you how many days to think and come up with this pedestrian and nursery school-level rebuttal?

Infact, sack your spokesperson and while doing so, please sack yourself.

You both are dafty poops.

How can you go greet someone and the person stands up to slap you?

Even Mufu, the local street boy who has been stark raving mad now for almost 10 years in my area will never do such.

From the video, from the way, you stood up and swaggered to Ms. Ojukwu, and the "Ashewo" invectives you kept shouting at her, please is that house you greet people in the cave you are from?

Moreover, it's not today we have heard stories of you beating up your staff and even embarrassing commissioners and other elected officials.

Madam just concern yourself with getting your husband out of the clutches of EFCC.

P.S: The slap, e enter abi e no enter? grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ebele Obiano: I Went To Greet Bianca Ojukwu & She Slapped Me by ShaqFu: 10:05pm On Mar 20, 2022
Damage control gone bad. That's what this statement is.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Akin Alabi Rejects Coat Of Arms Made By An Artist That 'Looks Like Winch' / Man Who Trekked For Buhari In 2015 Seeks Assistance For Limb Pains / PHOTOS: Meet The Six (6) Luckiest Politicians In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.