Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,493 members, 7,808,826 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:32 PM

Princess Gambo Says She Is Comfortable Dating A Married Man - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Princess Gambo Says She Is Comfortable Dating A Married Man (44190 Views)

Burna Boy Honours Gambo With Customised Diamond Chain / Meet Nigeria's Fitness Guru Who Is Comfortable In Anything (exciting Photos) / Pat Ugwu: "Dating A Funny Girl Like Me Is Very Risky" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Princess Gambo Says She Is Comfortable Dating A Married Man by banku: 2:50am On Mar 21, 2022
So white men came and force Christian marriage that originated from the Catholic Church on you and passed it on to your next generation.

Did you know they marry as many wives as the rest of the world until Pope (that does not playa the game, dicta the rule) so that the wealth of rich men do not go to the families but goes to the Church.

This girl prefer a dick rather than a bottle. Let the rest of you keep on fooling yourselves.
Re: Princess Gambo Says She Is Comfortable Dating A Married Man by grandstar(m): 3:27am On Mar 21, 2022
If true, those words will one day haunt her.

What will she say when her husband starts Habib mistresses outside? What mouth will she have talk to her husband? Anyway, she might also have a side boy.
Re: Princess Gambo Says She Is Comfortable Dating A Married Man by NotoriousBiggyS: 5:27am On Mar 21, 2022
This very ugly thing na miss Abuja?
That means Abuja girls are very ugly for this otondo amoebae to come out as most beautiful
Re: Princess Gambo Says She Is Comfortable Dating A Married Man by Uchedizzy(f): 5:28am On Mar 21, 2022
How did this one win beauty queen, she no even fine
Re: Princess Gambo Says She Is Comfortable Dating A Married Man by Divoc19(f): 5:44am On Mar 21, 2022
Older in other words matured.
assholemods:

Are married men necessarily older men?

1 Like

Re: Princess Gambo Says She Is Comfortable Dating A Married Man by Lotoflaff: 5:58am On Mar 21, 2022
I give it to you 100%
Re: Princess Gambo Says She Is Comfortable Dating A Married Man by Echoban: 5:59am On Mar 21, 2022
saphiere:
Rape is prohibited yet men do it comfortably.

Dating a married man isn't a crime in Nigeria (I don't support it though) so let her rest.

And u don't condemn it neither
Re: Princess Gambo Says She Is Comfortable Dating A Married Man by Nobody: 6:02am On Mar 21, 2022
NotoriousBiggyS:
This very ugly thing na miss Abuja?
That means Abuja girls are very ugly for this otondo amoebae to come out as most beautiful
And married men are flocking around them, paying their bills ,taking them for trips, buying them houses and expensive gadgets?.

These men are low and classless and most of these men may not necessarily be old men o. Young viberant men with beautiful and hard working wives and children at home.

The men are the greatest fools in all this fiasco.

Most Nigerian men don't have side chick for the need but to massage their ego that they can have two women in their lives at the same time. Many Nigerian men measure their success and worth by how many women they have access to at a time.

When it comes to side chick and runs business ,men call all the shots because they hold the purchasing power (money) needed for it to thrive.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Princess Gambo Says She Is Comfortable Dating A Married Man by Munzy14(m): 6:13am On Mar 21, 2022
ednut1:
One of Alex’s mgbeke looking to trend. Shame
grin grin
Re: Princess Gambo Says She Is Comfortable Dating A Married Man by caye(m): 6:15am On Mar 21, 2022
HRSweetness:
It's not her open display of poor moral standards I found appalling, it is her immeasurable depth of shallow thinking undecided

Beauty Queen indeed.

But mathematically, if her thinking is shallow; it means the depth of that thinking is measurable i.e: a shallow well could be between 6-7 ft.
Then it becomes measurable.
Immeasurable might start from 300 ft till you reach the earth's core.
Re: Princess Gambo Says She Is Comfortable Dating A Married Man by Munzy14(m): 6:15am On Mar 21, 2022
Divoc19:
Me too.
Oder men mostly want companionship while young men are overly konjified grin at all times
Smart people will know the slay queen is saying the mind of many ladies.. grin

Men become best version with age..For that, younger ladie will always dance around...So long as he has something.

3 Likes

Re: Princess Gambo Says She Is Comfortable Dating A Married Man by YoungDaNaval(m): 6:31am On Mar 21, 2022
Divoc19:
Me too.
Oder men mostly want companionship while young men are overly konjified grin at all times
lmfao
Re: Princess Gambo Says She Is Comfortable Dating A Married Man by Allisgud: 6:47am On Mar 21, 2022
And she is the most beautiful girl in cross river,hw do dey even measure beautiful self
Re: Princess Gambo Says She Is Comfortable Dating A Married Man by Oscillator: 6:53am On Mar 21, 2022
alsudan:
Beauty Queen must now have another meaning, unlike in the days of Bianca.
what is the difference between this girl and Bianca?

Did Bianca not resign her crown for dating a married man ?

2 Likes

Re: Princess Gambo Says She Is Comfortable Dating A Married Man by maasoap(m): 6:55am On Mar 21, 2022
Kpengla:

Good to see Hausa women also taking up ashawo work

Position of the 22 years old Cross River State born model Am from cross river state Obudu who is the reigning Most Beautiful Girl In Abuja Ambassador did not go down well with some Instagram users as they condemned her position.

See your life, tribalism kil u dia!
Re: Princess Gambo Says She Is Comfortable Dating A Married Man by maasoap(m): 6:58am On Mar 21, 2022
Wittyduchess:
And married men are flocking around them, paying their bills ,taking them for trips, buying them houses and expensive gadgets?.

These men are low and classless and most of these men may not necessarily be old men o. Young viberant men with beautiful and hard working wives and children at home.

The men are the greatest fools in all this fiasco.

Most Nigerian men don't have side chick for the need but to massage their ego that they can have two women in their lives at the same time. Many Nigerian men measure their success and worth by how many women they have access to at a time.

When it comes to side chick and runs business ,men call all the shots because they hold the purchasing power (money) needed for it to thrive.

Who snatched your bread?
Re: Princess Gambo Says She Is Comfortable Dating A Married Man by Nobody: 7:03am On Mar 21, 2022
maasoap:

Who snatched your bread?
lol.

I don't need my bread snatched to say facts . It's common sense ,but I guess the sense is not common for you . undecided

1 Like

Re: Princess Gambo Says She Is Comfortable Dating A Married Man by Clinghton: 7:10am On Mar 21, 2022
In an era when side chicks are being celebrated, what do you expect.
Re: Princess Gambo Says She Is Comfortable Dating A Married Man by Johel(m): 7:13am On Mar 21, 2022
AlexReports:
Reactions As Abuja Beauty Queen Says She is Comfortable With Married Men, Don't Mind Staying As Side Chic (Photos)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9zXNdN2DD54

Abuja based beauty queen, Princess Gambo has sparked up reaction as she says she is comfortable being with a married man as a side chic.

In an interview with the popular social media influencer, posted on Tunde Ednut and Instablog, the former Face of Royalty International said married men are quite reasonable and understanding.

When asked if she wants a married man because of his money, she responded in negative, stating that "money will always come but the first thing first, they are quite reasonable and understanding".

When asked about the place of the wife, she said, "The wife I don't know but she can always play her own game but as a side chic, you have your own game to play".

Position of the 22 years old Cross River State born model Am from cross river state Obuduwho is the reigning Most Beautiful Girl In Abuja Ambassador did not go down well with some Instagram users as they condemned her position.

Gracegold15 simply replied, "this one is beyond redemption".

Another user, officialpeaceful_ said, "Yet the older men that have father figure are now treating you like a child by telling you to keep quiet and asking you who you are talking to every minute, so why complain?"

The young lady who is the only child of her parent, though father late but mother alive recently established a SPA in Abuja.

These are the evil creatures polluting the minds of young girls...ugly witch
Re: Princess Gambo Says She Is Comfortable Dating A Married Man by CSTRR: 7:22am On Mar 21, 2022
If you think the organisers of the pageantry did not fucckkk this girl, then I have a bridge to sell you.

1 Like

Re: Princess Gambo Says She Is Comfortable Dating A Married Man by ajerimitan: 7:29am On Mar 21, 2022
Its like I have forgotten the definaton of beautiful can someone remind me or is my head paining me? My eyes must be deceiving me. Loss of value and total unseriousness is troubling this one
Re: Princess Gambo Says She Is Comfortable Dating A Married Man by qekng40(f): 7:34am On Mar 21, 2022
Winters23:
[s][/s]
Bianca is a gold digger who married a warlord
No, Bianca is a beauty queen who married a warlord.
Re: Princess Gambo Says She Is Comfortable Dating A Married Man by maasoap(m): 7:44am On Mar 21, 2022
Wittyduchess:
lol.

I don't need my bread snatched to say facts . It's common sense ,but I guess the sense is not common for you . undecided

More like you were crying
Re: Princess Gambo Says She Is Comfortable Dating A Married Man by Davesaves(m): 8:16am On Mar 21, 2022
saphiere:
And so? Is there any law in Nigeria that prohibits that?
u are beyond redemption
Re: Princess Gambo Says She Is Comfortable Dating A Married Man by muheeb01(m): 8:17am On Mar 21, 2022
Your life your choice
Re: Princess Gambo Says She Is Comfortable Dating A Married Man by Nobody: 8:35am On Mar 21, 2022
Dumb ass broad.
Re: Princess Gambo Says She Is Comfortable Dating A Married Man by kenolsquad(m): 8:39am On Mar 21, 2022
It’s virtually no one’s business over her life choices. Besides, she’s single and had some guts to come open about it.
I’m neither a Judge nor an Executioner but we however should look back in time as Africans; A man having more than one female spouse/partner/companion provided he’s capableis never viewed as obscene but rather we claw-on to the retrospects with regards to our recent day society where values have taken a rather damning definition.
Has anyone taken a peek at gender/sex mapping? Even in your locality, You’d be overwhelmed by the ratio of women to men.
And call it moral or immoral, truth remains “Everyone craves love, comfort, happiness and companionship”. BUT LET IT NO BE AT THE EXPENSE OF SOMEONE ELSES HURT

1 Like

Re: Princess Gambo Says She Is Comfortable Dating A Married Man by Phaantom22: 8:48am On Mar 21, 2022
You're not comfortable getting married , you're comfortable dating married men? When you reach menopause you'll start accusing your ancestors of witchcraft
Re: Princess Gambo Says She Is Comfortable Dating A Married Man by beresponsible(m): 10:18am On Mar 21, 2022
Na who enter contest dey win because I no see how this one na finest girl in Abuja. Abj? grin
Re: Princess Gambo Says She Is Comfortable Dating A Married Man by MDK777: 10:24am On Mar 21, 2022
LasLas Na RePent Get Her. She Go Later Turn To PastOr Or PreACHEr. NonSense!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ojones - TELL DEM / LAX Buys A Multi-million Naira House / Ese Eriata's Birth Certificate & Passport Data (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.