Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,647 members, 7,801,888 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:52 AM

Pictures of PUBLIC LAUNDRY services In The U.S. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Pictures of PUBLIC LAUNDRY services In The U.S. (65486 Views)

Pictures Of Obi Cubana's Hotels And Clubs / Pictures Of Made In Aba Furniture. / Barbing Saloon Vs Laundry Services: Which Is A Better Business? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pictures of PUBLIC LAUNDRY services In The U.S. by Nobody: 6:32am On Mar 21, 2022
This is how people do laundry themselves.
No one does it for u. Everything is automated.
No one enslaves anyone here.
Irrespective of your social status, you are expected to do it yourself.
Nigerian politicians can only purchase houses for their kids, but wouldn't want to live here, because the leisure of being served as Oga is not here.
When I tell people that the Real slavery is in Africa, they end up arguing with me.

So, here are pictures of how we do heavy material laundry. We do this when we have thick blankets
(duvet) & Jackets which may not yield to our regular household laundry machines.

Such can fetch so much jobs & wealth on a large scale, only if power is fixed in Nigeria.
Imagine running such on a Diesel engine!
Imagine the Noise and Air pollution too!

160 Likes 26 Shares

Re: Pictures of PUBLIC LAUNDRY services In The U.S. by Oblitz(m): 6:34am On Mar 21, 2022
Where's d picture?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures of PUBLIC LAUNDRY services In The U.S. by Nobody: 6:35am On Mar 21, 2022
Entry Point!
May Look small Outside but Mighty inside.
Moving my stuffs towards the entrance!
My Wash Card for automated payments.

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures of PUBLIC LAUNDRY services In The U.S. by Nobody: 6:37am On Mar 21, 2022
Top up Payments can be made using Raw cash or debit cards

22 Likes

Re: Pictures of PUBLIC LAUNDRY services In The U.S. by Nobody: 6:38am On Mar 21, 2022
Loading the Jumbo machines with my heavy duty materials.
..... with the commencement of washing....

27 Likes

Re: Pictures of PUBLIC LAUNDRY services In The U.S. by SniperSmurf(m): 6:40am On Mar 21, 2022
Standard laundromat. Kini big deal undecided

139 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Pictures of PUBLIC LAUNDRY services In The U.S. by Nobody: 6:42am On Mar 21, 2022
which way, naija?

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pictures of PUBLIC LAUNDRY services In The U.S. by Nobody: 6:42am On Mar 21, 2022
SniperSmurf:
Yes o.
May not really be a big deal 4u just like me.
But the truth is, If only we can fix Light in Naija, every other thing will follow.
These things are things we should send home.
Enough of meagre sufferings.

309 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Pictures of PUBLIC LAUNDRY services In The U.S. by Nobody: 6:45am On Mar 21, 2022
Relaxation spot, including Massage cushion,
where some side games can keep you busy while you wait for the laundry machine to do its job.

108 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Pictures of PUBLIC LAUNDRY services In The U.S. by Nobody: 6:47am On Mar 21, 2022
Done washing.....
Heading for the dryers...

51 Likes

Re: Pictures of PUBLIC LAUNDRY services In The U.S. by Nobody: 6:49am On Mar 21, 2022
Dryers proper....
On a Large scale for the public.
Very cheap.

43 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures of PUBLIC LAUNDRY services In The U.S. by Nobody: 6:51am On Mar 21, 2022
Machine Drying, Done..
Guys tidying up (folding up) their cloths neatly.

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures of PUBLIC LAUNDRY services In The U.S. by Nobody: 6:54am On Mar 21, 2022
Oblitz:
Where's d picture?
Naija impatience as usual grin grin grin

116 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Pictures of PUBLIC LAUNDRY services In The U.S. by Nobody: 6:56am On Mar 21, 2022
Bodmum:
which way, naija?
LACK OF ELECTRICITY is a serious impediment to national growth.
A NATION in darkness has nothing to do with economic growth.
When God went out to ensure creation, he first made LIGHT because he needed to see where to place and put things. He needed to see the beauty of his creation so as to appreciate them.
No one ever appreciates beauty in Darkness!

Just imagine the BRIGHTNESS of the Laundry.
Someone could pick up needles that fell on the floor.

280 Likes 27 Shares

Re: Pictures of PUBLIC LAUNDRY services In The U.S. by Winningbot: 7:09am On Mar 21, 2022
God when cry..I want to experience this kind of life too

89 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Pictures of PUBLIC LAUNDRY services In The U.S. by Nobody: 7:25am On Mar 21, 2022
Winningbot:
God when cry..I want to experience this kind of life too
Naija life for sweet pass if the necessary things are in place.

118 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Pictures of PUBLIC LAUNDRY services In The U.S. by Lattop1(m): 7:38am On Mar 21, 2022
Hard Life for Africa

2 Likes

Re: Pictures of PUBLIC LAUNDRY services In The U.S. by SUPERPACK: 7:43am On Mar 21, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:
This is how people do laundry themselves.
No one does it for u. Everything is automated.
No one enslaves anyone here.
Irrespective of your social status, you are expected to do it yourself.
Nigerian politicians can only purchase houses for their kids, but wouldn't want to live here, because the leisure of being served as Oga is not here.
When I tell people that the Real slavery is in Africa, they end up arguing with me.

So, here are pictures of how we do heavy material laundry. We do this when we have thick blankets
(duvet) & Jackets which may not yield to our regular household laundry machines.

Such can fetch so much jobs & wealth on a large scale, only if power is fixed in Nigeria.
Imagine running such on a Diesel engine!
Imagine the Noise and Air pollution too!
Cc
Seun
Ishilove
Obinoscopy
Your pictures are good and shows a modern society. What I don't get is the mention of Slave and enslave when it has to do with business. Pass your info without making your readers feel like lower humans.

47 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Pictures of PUBLIC LAUNDRY services In The U.S. by Wanbissaka: 7:52am On Mar 21, 2022
I need to japa from this kwontry

82 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pictures of PUBLIC LAUNDRY services In The U.S. by Nobody: 8:02am On Mar 21, 2022
SUPERPACK:
Your pictures are good and shows a modern society. What I don't get is the mention of Slave and enslave when it has to do with business. Pass your info without making your readers feel like lower humans.
It's good you asked.
I cited such because I saw how kids were abused in Naija as housemaids when I was there.
How some brother/sister-in-laws were subjected to a lot of things for paltry favours.
I recently saw a video of a Naija Federal policeman holding a tray of food for a madam who eventually denied it without recalling that same policeman was holding her purse.
That's exactly what our COLONIAL MASTERS did to us. We always rush to condemn them, meanwhile such is presently going on in Africa unabated.
Same Nigerians & politicians wouldn't attempt such here. That's the reason I cited such.
Don't get me wrong.
To me that's even the worst!.

190 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Pictures of PUBLIC LAUNDRY services In The U.S. by SUPERPACK: 8:26am On Mar 21, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:

It's good you asked.
I cited such because I saw how kids were abused in Naija as housemaids when I was there.
How some brother/sister-in-laws were subjected to a lot of things for paltry favours.
I recently saw a video of a Naija Federal policeman holding a tray of food for a madam who eventually denied it without recalling that same policeman was holding her purse.
That's exactly what our COLONIAL MASTERS did to us. We always rush to condemn them, meanwhile such is presently going on in Africa unabated.
Same Nigerians & politicians wouldn't attempt such here. That's the reason I cited such.
Don't get me wrong.
To me that's even the worst!.
Every society has its ills and goods you know. You should not condemn thousands for the ill behaviours of few, once the gap between the rich and poor is covered these incidents will go away but I don't think it can happen.

We still have royalties and rich men in those western countries and they have maids, cleaners, drivers, gatemen, security, cooks that serve them. A lot of them can't even open there vehicle door by their self because they are rich example the president, prime ministers and governors even mayors.

We have also seen videos of domestic workers and maids being abused by their employers in US and UK. We have also read reports of parents abusing and inhumanly treating their own children even in the western countries.

These incidents are not isolated to Africa alone they are worldwide just that it is worse over here due to poverty.

79 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Pictures of PUBLIC LAUNDRY services In The U.S. by SEGLIZ: 8:44am On Mar 21, 2022
SUPERPACK:
Every society has its ills and goods you know. You should not condemn thousands for the ill behaviours of few, once the gap between the rich and poor is covered these incidents will go away but I don't think it can happen.

We still have royalties and rich men in those western countries and they have maids, cleaners, drivers, gatemen, security, cooks that serve them. A lot of them can't even open there vehicle door by their self because they are rich example the president, prime ministers and governors even mayors.

We have also seen videos of domestic workers and maids being abused by their employers in US and UK. We have also read reports of parents abusing and inhumanly treating their own children even in the western countries.

These incidents are not isolated to Africa alone they are worldwide just that it is worse over here due to poverty.

you are spot on, the few that made their way out always turn their backs cursing the land forgetting the same gave them the opportunity.

they make the Lilly liver and hearted ones fill inferior of themselves and their society. one thing they fail to realize is if the western and Europe never develop their society and system we won't long for it.

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures of PUBLIC LAUNDRY services In The U.S. by Nobody: 9:02am On Mar 21, 2022
SUPERPACK:

You are correct.
But the difference is, those who suffer abuses in the hands of the wealthy get instant justice.
This is not the case for Nigeria.
In Fact, high profile individuals are soft targets for lawsuits and this has made them conduct themselves in such a professional manner.
For example one can never compare the way he or she suffered abuses in a Nigerian work environment to that of a lawful society.
Security personnels are well respected just like the way their employers are accorded such too.
You can easily claim damages here and this has instilled discipline too.

85 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Pictures of PUBLIC LAUNDRY services In The U.S. by U1(m): 10:03am On Mar 21, 2022
SniperSmurf:

Why you wicked laidis? You just burst my man's bubble. cheesy

Yeah, you're right. Even me wey never travel go anywhere is used to it already, thanks to movies mostly.

13 Likes

Re: Pictures of PUBLIC LAUNDRY services In The U.S. by Darkerberry: 10:49am On Mar 21, 2022
Our shirts and native wears must show razor blade sharp gator.
Wheres the machine for starching and ironing?

10 Likes

Re: Pictures of PUBLIC LAUNDRY services In The U.S. by Nobody: 11:13am On Mar 21, 2022
SUPERPACK:

He is saying the truth. When some African men had little opportunity, they feel like King and expect others to worship them.

It's a very dangerous mentality.

53 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Pictures of PUBLIC LAUNDRY services In The U.S. by SUPERPACK: 12:20pm On Mar 21, 2022
RenerdLiam:

He is saying the truth. When an African man had little opportunity, they feel like King and expect others to worship them.

It's a very dangerous mentality.
Is it all that do that? Not every rich person in Africa fancies being worshipped,

8 Likes

Re: Pictures of PUBLIC LAUNDRY services In The U.S. by MP3GAGAdotCOM(f): 1:24pm On Mar 21, 2022
Oyibo na your mate? See coordination shocked.

15 Likes

Re: Pictures of PUBLIC LAUNDRY services In The U.S. by Nobody: 1:32pm On Mar 21, 2022
SUPERPACK:
Is it all that do that? Not every rich person in Africa fancies being worshipped,

Yes, you are right about that.

I modified my submission

2 Likes

Re: Pictures of PUBLIC LAUNDRY services In The U.S. by Totilopussylick(m): 3:23pm On Mar 21, 2022
In Germany

We have our own washing machine in our own comfort zone.

In the house everyone is entitled to he's or her own washing machine already packaged8) wink

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures of PUBLIC LAUNDRY services In The U.S. by wiseone28: 4:34pm On Mar 21, 2022
I will experience it when i win 40m from bet9ja

21 Likes

Re: Pictures of PUBLIC LAUNDRY services In The U.S. by Nobody: 6:51pm On Mar 21, 2022
Totilopussylick:
In Germany

We have our own washing machine in our own comfort zone.

In the house everyone is entitled to he's or her own washing machine already packaged8) wink
Yeah.
You are right about Germany.
Same applies to almost every building in the US.
I think that of Germany is a bit closer to the people. This I saw when I visited Germany.
However, what I put up there is a PUBLIC LAUNDRY center, where people can wash heavy duty materials which may not yield to the small regular ones we have in our buildings.
I have the regular one in my apartment.
But whenever I need to wash my Rugs & giant duvet, this does it effortlessly.
Some people visit here twice 4 times a year.
While some patronize them regularly grin grin

33 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Opay Risks Ban As Report Finds Them Guilty Of Offering "Crazy Loans" / Easiest Way To Send Money from Nigeria to US? / Lady Shows The N1000 Note Dispensed To Her By An ATM In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.