Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,483 members, 7,801,227 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 12:39 PM

Anti-Buni Governors Plan To Revolt Against Buhari At APC Convention - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anti-Buni Governors Plan To Revolt Against Buhari At APC Convention (19575 Views)

FG Writes Governors, Plan Mass Prisoners’ Release / Governors Plan NEC Meeting To Replace Oshiomhole As Court Suspends APC Chair / Three Serving Ministers, Two Former Governors, Plan To Bomb INEC – Timi Frank (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anti-Buni Governors Plan To Revolt Against Buhari At APC Convention by donb06: 11:28am On Mar 21, 2022
SINCE 2015 some set of people have been called BITTER by another set of people. Just scroll this thread and see the use of VULGAR words by these SAINTS that can't kill a fly just because of a little twist in politics against them... I REST MY CASE.

Please mention me with sense.
Re: Anti-Buni Governors Plan To Revolt Against Buhari At APC Convention by Nobody: 11:46am On Mar 21, 2022
How I wish many of us can allow us to unite. See eh... I have told you all that Bola Tinubu has not lost one single election in his life. He is going to win. Buhari is not a match for him. You can see it. He needs APC platform, and he is using it. The canals cannot do him anything. I have been telling you all. Buhari is not a politician. Without Tinubu, Buhari is nobody.

Buhari did not plot the coup that brought him to power in 1983. Children who aren't born in their 50s, 60s, and 70s should kindly shut up. Tunde Idiagbon ruled then. Buhari is nobody. Tinubu knows this very well. The person behind him. is dead. That his late chief of staff is the real pillar. You all should know that the likes of Malami can be bought.

Now, can you see what is going on? Buhari is nobody. Tinubu is strategically moving ahead of him. And to say that Buhari is an ingrate is an understatement. But Tinubu knows he will do it. So, I am sure he had prepared for it.

I am not a follower of Tinubu, I am just a strategist. And I laugh when I read comments on NL. It is obvious why Nigerians are used every time. The level of intelligence in Nigeria is on NL. Many think Nigerians are highly intelligent, but listen, no intelligent person will stay in this nation. Most excellent people are out. The ones here are into politics manipulating the rest..lol.

Dearest Nigerians, I suggest you should start learning how to play chess. That game is good. You van read steps ahead. If you can read steps ahead, you will know what is going to happen in Nigeria.

But let me tell you....it is very unlikely Tinubu becomes the president of Nigeria. But I assure you that it is not Buhari who will stop him because Buhari cannot. Buhari is not that intelligent. And Bola Ahmed Tinubu may become the president. I am just waiting for two candidates to come out. As soon as one of them comes out, the battle has just begun. If not, BAT, the Asiwaju of Lagos, and the Jagaban or Kainji is the new emperor who takes over the mantle from 2023.
Re: Anti-Buni Governors Plan To Revolt Against Buhari At APC Convention by Bendeco2020: 12:01pm On Mar 21, 2022
PeaceJoyLove:
How I wish many of us can allow us to unite. See eh... I have told you all that Bola Tinubu has not lost one single election in his life. He is going to win. Buhari is not a match for him. You can see it. He needs APC platform, and he is using it. The canals cannot do him anything. I have been telling you all. Buhari is not a politician. Without Tinubu, Buhari is nobody.

Buhari did not plot the coup that brought him to power in 1983. Children who aren't born in their 50s, 60s, and 70s should kindly shut up. Tunde Idiagbon ruled then. Buhari is nobody. Tinubu knows this very well. The person behind him. is dead. That his late chief of staff is the real pillar. You all should know that the likes of Malami can be bought.

Now, can you see what is going on? Buhari is nobody. Tinubu is strategically moving ahead of him. And to say that Buhari is an ingrate is an understatement. But Tinubu knows he will do it. So, I am sure he had prepared for it.

I am not a follower of Tinubu, I am just a strategist. And I laugh when I read comments on NL. It is obvious why Nigerians are used every time. The level of intelligence in Nigeria is on NL. Many think Nigerians are highly intelligent, but listen, no intelligent person will stay in this nation. Most excellent people are out. The ones here are into politics manipulating the rest..lol.

Dearest Nigerians, I suggest you should start learning how to play chess. That game is good. You van read steps ahead. If you can read steps ahead, you will know what is going to happen in Nigeria.

But let me tell you....it is very unlikely Tinubu becomes the president of Nigeria. But I assure you that it is not Buhari who will stop him because Buhari cannot. Buhari is not that intelligent. And Bola Ahmed Tinubu may become the president. I am just waiting for two candidates to come out. As soon as one of them comes out, the battle has just begun. If not, BAT, the Asiwaju of Lagos, and the Jagaban or Kainji is the new emperor who takes over the mantle from 2023.

Correction: He has not loss any election in Lagos ... The other time he tried his lock outside his region he was disgrased (in Edo).

Only Yorubas dey hype the man, still believe in him. Common neighborhood state he was handicapped.

I don't know whether you guys like believing in your deceit or that you have low IQ in general.
Re: Anti-Buni Governors Plan To Revolt Against Buhari At APC Convention by bennybuhari: 12:14pm On Mar 21, 2022
Probably meant any Tinubu contested in
Bendeco2020:

Correction: He has not loss any election in Lagos ... The other time he tried his lock outside his region he was disgrased (in Edo).

Only Yorubas dey hype the man, still believe in him. Common neighborhood state he was handicapped.

I don't know whether you guys like believing in your deceit or that you have low IQ in general.
Re: Anti-Buni Governors Plan To Revolt Against Buhari At APC Convention by Bendeco2020: 12:16pm On Mar 21, 2022
bennybuhari:
Probably meant any Tinubu contested in
Even if, has he ever contested any election outside lagos?
Re: Anti-Buni Governors Plan To Revolt Against Buhari At APC Convention by luizpippo(m): 12:45pm On Mar 21, 2022
Ayed44:
Even Tinubu could not help anybody become a president in 4 previous elections until Buhari showed up.

Tinubu supported Olu Falae in 1999, Olu Falae failed.
Tinubu supported ATIKU in 2007, ATIKU failed.
Tinubu supported Ribadu in 2011, Ribadu failed.

Until Buhari came to his aid in 2015.

Tinubu supported GEJ in 2011 bros
Re: Anti-Buni Governors Plan To Revolt Against Buhari At APC Convention by poiZon: 12:46pm On Mar 21, 2022
bennybuhari:

https://independent.ng/anti-buni-govs-plan-to-revolt-against-buhari-at-apc-convention/
These guys r very foolish and useless...
Buhari realised the coup against buni will eventually backfire and cause issues, the only option was to allow buni continue and give him all support to conduct the convention. Any other moves would have cause serious issues in the demonic party...

And these ones r still acting like zombies and malfunction robots.

Sha anything that will cause implosion and eventual destruction of APC is what all sincere Nigerians r praying for.
Re: Anti-Buni Governors Plan To Revolt Against Buhari At APC Convention by yyba: 12:55pm On Mar 21, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
This few Tinubu supporters wants to disgrace themselves

They all became governors through Buhari in 2015 and now they want to show themselves

They rode on Buhari popularity in becoming governor in 2015 and 2019, Buhari can still deal with them and their thieving godfather in Lagos if they do anyhow
so El rufai is now TINUBU supporter ?
Re: Anti-Buni Governors Plan To Revolt Against Buhari At APC Convention by Ayed44: 12:56pm On Mar 21, 2022
luizpippo:

Tinubu supported GEJ in 2011 bros
Tinubu's ACN candidate in 2011 was Nuhu Ribadu. He won in osun state.
Re: Anti-Buni Governors Plan To Revolt Against Buhari At APC Convention by Abujason: 1:05pm On Mar 21, 2022
Revolt against the dunce and embarrass him biko. He is of no value and his imposition will be worse than him.

Saturday the 26th go sweet die!
Let me go buy my drinks and lounge chair. I can’t afford to miss the drama called the implosion of APC.
Re: Anti-Buni Governors Plan To Revolt Against Buhari At APC Convention by luizpippo(m): 1:22pm On Mar 21, 2022
Ayed44:

Do you need lectures on how Tinubu moved his support to GEJ and only Aregbe refused ditching Ribadu?
Re: Anti-Buni Governors Plan To Revolt Against Buhari At APC Convention by luizpippo(m): 1:24pm On Mar 21, 2022
Ayed44:

Re: Anti-Buni Governors Plan To Revolt Against Buhari At APC Convention by rilwanogun(m): 1:26pm On Mar 21, 2022
Re: Anti-Buni Governors Plan To Revolt Against Buhari At APC Convention by Nobody: 1:31pm On Mar 21, 2022
Bendeco2020:

It is you who have a low IQ. And you are rude.
If your IQ is high, you will know he is involved with almost all APC elections...presidential, Senatorial, House of rep etc. Did APC win all? Also, his previous parties have been beaten. For example, when Atiku campaigned with him, they lost. Not only Atiku, there are many others.

So, if you have a high IQ, you should be fast to decode that it is about BAT himself. Is BAT the one who contested for Edo election? Did he have direct influence on it? Nope. But Oshiomole went to him to assist. And since he is Oshiomole's right hand pal, he rendered the help. Was Edo election Jagaban's first hand battle? Was he the first general on the battle ground? Use your head.

Jagaban was the first warrior in the following battle:
1. His ambition as a senator. He won hands down.
2. His two times aspiration as a governor. He beat Funsho Williams and Bode George. Sure, Bode George is a noise maker...but let us leave the issue of Funsho Williams aside. Those who know the story behind the scene understand what I am talking about. It is not for low IQ like you. If you cannot easily decode in my previous post that I am not Tunubu's supporter, then, I doubt how you can ever be progressive in your life.

Go work on your IQ. I put a down syndrome person over you.

Goodluck!
Re: Anti-Buni Governors Plan To Revolt Against Buhari At APC Convention by ityP(m): 2:15pm On Mar 21, 2022
adelaja70:

All this mumu self... Not tilting towards Tinubu? How did you know that? Make una
dey apply brain sometimes now. To dey argue with all these under 17 is sickening.

Lmao. Na you insult Buhari before now o grin . You wan change mouth now.
Re: Anti-Buni Governors Plan To Revolt Against Buhari At APC Convention by ityP(m): 2:16pm On Mar 21, 2022
Trumann:

Slaves who cannot come out on Mondays are not part of the equation.

I agree. Those south easterners no sabi anything. They think.they are doing Buhari grin. Bubu no even send them sef. He also no send Tinubu. Make SE and Tinubu forget presidency 2023
Re: Anti-Buni Governors Plan To Revolt Against Buhari At APC Convention by Ayed44: 2:23pm On Mar 21, 2022
luizpippo:

Do you need lectures on how Tinubu moved his support to GEJ and only Aregbe refused ditching Ribadu?
Tinubu was a leader of a national party ACN and his party participated in the 2011 presidential election with Ribadu as the candidate. Your claim that Tinubu betrayed his own party and worked for an opposition in the said election only existed in the realm of speculation. I put it to u that Tinubu campaigned and worked for his party in the election.

Saying that Tinubu did anti- party and worked against his own party is an insult to Tinubu's democratic credentials.
Re: Anti-Buni Governors Plan To Revolt Against Buhari At APC Convention by olabukola: 2:24pm On Mar 21, 2022
Trumann:

Malami is a political nobody. He has never won an election in his life and the way he's going, he will lose Gombe Governorship election.
Is he from Gombe?
Re: Anti-Buni Governors Plan To Revolt Against Buhari At APC Convention by donb06: 2:32pm On Mar 21, 2022
Basic123:

Igbo are like that.They are soo deluded.They only believe what makes them happy irrespective of credibility and still be spitting it out. To them,any new development in APC is directed against Tinubu,is that not psychotic delusion?. They are soo confused that,they don't know which camp Tinubu belongs or owns.The same el rufai that they claim belongs to the cabal dealing with Tinubu are now against the Cabal?,does that means El Rufai is now supporting Tinubu?.Igbo are confused in their understanding of the Tinubu relationship with APC members!

When it is for you, you call it sophistication, politics of interest. When it is against you, igbos are deluded.. grin grin

On this platform Akeredeolu was heavily insulted by yorubas for being against Tinubu. Even his igbo wife was taunted as being the cause of the strife. Currently same Akeredeolu is Tinubu's bride and in extension a gemstone in Tinubu's presidential aspiration. Will I say the Yorubas on this platform are deluded by the political theatrics of Barr. Akeredeolu (SAN)??

Answer the question without hate.
Re: Anti-Buni Governors Plan To Revolt Against Buhari At APC Convention by Johnbet90: 3:03pm On Mar 21, 2022
Read Below

Re: Anti-Buni Governors Plan To Revolt Against Buhari At APC Convention by HRMK: 3:38pm On Mar 21, 2022
EVEN THOUGH 85%OF APC GOVS ARE NOT SUPPORTING BUNI,IT IS IMPORTANT FOR THEM TO PIPE DOWN!THIS IS BCS BUNI IS THE APC CHAIRMAN INEC RECOGNISE!THE GOVS MUST GUIDE AGAINST DISQUALIFICATION!!
Re: Anti-Buni Governors Plan To Revolt Against Buhari At APC Convention by Bimpe29: 4:14pm On Mar 21, 2022
That's mutiny faaa. APC is poised for a serious showdown and crisis.
Re: Anti-Buni Governors Plan To Revolt Against Buhari At APC Convention by adelaja70(m): 4:19pm On Mar 21, 2022
ityP:

Lmao. Na you insult Buhari before now o grin . You wan change mouth now.
Buhari is a weakling, a president wey dem dey use playball is that one president. I voted for him cause of his ruggedness when he was military head of state..... But now na Obolo.
Re: Anti-Buni Governors Plan To Revolt Against Buhari At APC Convention by ityP(m): 4:50pm On Mar 21, 2022
adelaja70:

Buhari is a weakling, a president wey dem dey use playball is that one president. I voted for him cause of his ruggedness when he was military head of state..... But now na Obolo.

Oga, you voted for him because of Tinubu and Osinbajo, no dey disguise grin
Re: Anti-Buni Governors Plan To Revolt Against Buhari At APC Convention by Trumann: 5:30pm On Mar 21, 2022
olabukola:
Is he from Gombe?

Sorry, Kebbi
Re: Anti-Buni Governors Plan To Revolt Against Buhari At APC Convention by guychidile: 5:34pm On Mar 21, 2022
We are seriously waiting for your actions
Re: Anti-Buni Governors Plan To Revolt Against Buhari At APC Convention by 1853tr: 5:34pm On Mar 21, 2022
[s]
TheNiceGuy:
Seems assimilation is your problem.
Is El Rufai in Tinubu's camp
[/s]
Re: Anti-Buni Governors Plan To Revolt Against Buhari At APC Convention by legallyminded: 6:49pm On Mar 21, 2022
Bitchiamjay:
Y’all want to interfere in Buhari’s preferred candidate, I laugh in Swahili. Buhari can decide to handover to PDP and nothing go happen! No be una put INEC Chairman.

They'll only cry and drop audio threats grin
Re: Anti-Buni Governors Plan To Revolt Against Buhari At APC Convention by legallyminded: 6:51pm On Mar 21, 2022
Ayed44:
Don't be deceived. All the governors combined are not up to Buhari shoes. In Nigeria's type of democracy, there is no way u can defeat an incumbent President in the national convention of his own party. The worst thing that would happen is that the there will be impositions on that day and those angry governors will decamp. It happened to PDP in 2013.

But thinking that some disgruntled governors will team up and defeat a tyrant Buhari in the national convention of his own party is a joke taken too far.

Lol, they forget so easily.
Re: Anti-Buni Governors Plan To Revolt Against Buhari At APC Convention by adelaja70(m): 6:54pm On Mar 21, 2022
ityP:

Oga, you voted for him because of Tinubu and Osinbajo, no dey disguise grin
I no even know say dem go contest... Aswear! And to be honest i don't like the way GEJ Sidelined the Yorubas after voting for him in 2011
Re: Anti-Buni Governors Plan To Revolt Against Buhari At APC Convention by eguarojeona: 3:28am On Mar 22, 2022
ityP:

No southerner can win without the north grin. Plus now, the south the north needs mustn't be SW. North can unite with SE and SS and get what they want grin grin grin
Check anytime you say north its always the hausa fulani that is always coming forth.The kogi,kwara,benue,taraba,plateau and the northern minorities are left out.The south can join with them and forever leave out the hausa fulani always scheming to lead everytime.They will never smell poweragain.
Re: Anti-Buni Governors Plan To Revolt Against Buhari At APC Convention by ityP(m): 7:56am On Mar 22, 2022
eguarojeona:
Check anytime you say north its always the hausa fulani that is always coming forth.The kogi,kwara,benue,taraba,plateau and the northern minorities are left out.The south can join with them and forever leave out the hausa fulani always scheming to lead everytime.They will never smell poweragain.

These states are not block states. Yobe, Kaduna, Kano, Kastina, Borno, Zamfara etc are block states in the north. They are the ones that matters. Then too, in states like plateau you mentioned, fulanis play a part in the voting system. So you would always have a divide. The Hausa Fulani can never be left out. Not when the SW loves and crave for their alliance

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

OMG: Bird Turn To Human At Oshodi / Establishment Of Federal Polytechnic In Item, Adikpo Endorsed By The Senate / Primaries: 272 Senators, Reps May Not Return In 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.