Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,288 members, 7,807,978 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:58 AM

Knowing That The Future Is Bright Is A Big Motivation For Me – Henry Adams; As H - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Knowing That The Future Is Bright Is A Big Motivation For Me – Henry Adams; As H (351 Views)

Which foreign song do you love without knowing the meaning of the song / Henry Adams "BIOGRAPHY" / Erigga Ft Victor AD #motivation Full Lyrics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Knowing That The Future Is Bright Is A Big Motivation For Me – Henry Adams; As H by olola4(m): 11:56am On Mar 21, 2022
Fast-rising artiste Henry Adams in this interview discussed about his music career, his record label and when he will be quitting music.

How did you come about the name “Henry Adams”
it’s my real name.
Used to go by the name YG, but later changed to using my real name.
Someone said to me “You have a nice name, why not use it as your stage name”?
That was when I decided to go with Henry Adams.

How did you discover your talent to sing?
I was in my room one day with a friend. I was in SS1 at that time, and I just started rapping on my bed. I remember like it was yesterday. That was the period a tribute song was made for the late _Legendary rapper, Dagrin.
Later traveled to Port Harcourt where I realized I could do music.
I remember writing Oleku Lyrics in class. I could rap Superstar by Ice Prince from beginning to the end then._

Which genre of music do you sing?
Afro pop, a little bit of rap. Don’t rap again though lol

Tell us about Obafunshy Records
Obafunshy Music Records is a label to watch out for. We are all about good music. OMR started last year, and we’ve made several bangers and music videos.
We growing into entertainment soon.
Watchout, so the storm doesn’t take you away lol

When and how did you join Obafunshy Record
Obafunshy Records started last year. The same year we started making music together.
My manager and I had a relationship from way back.
Remember doing freestyle on his birthday about 10 years ago.
He thought I could do better with my gift, so he proposed we start making good music together. As you can see, we’ve made a lot of that

How have you been living as an up and coming artist?
Hmm Knowing that the feature is bright is a big motivation for me as an upcoming artist.
Having a label that supports your music is also a motivation.
So life for me as an upcoming artist has been cool, however, not without challenges.
There’s still a lot to be done, work to put in, things to achieve.

Tell us what we should be expecting in your much anticipated single “HOLIDAY”
Holiday is a love song. Currently my manager’s favorite song lol.
He’s a serious music critic, so his love for the song should tell you a mega jam is on the way

What should your fans be expecting from you this year?
A lot. More hit songs, music videos, interviews, performances, freestyle, skits lol, yeah, the few comic skits I have done over the years have been accepted well, so comic skits.
Music production is another thing I will be taking seriously this year, produced one of the songs on my EP “No Bad Vibes”, so you can call me a producer as well. Coming with a lot of kinds of stuff. I think I will entertain with TikTok videos as well, looks like a thing these days lol

Share with us your achievements and challenges since you started singing
Okay
So let me start with challenges, the market is a competitive one, so having a nice craft of song and not getting heard can be discouraging. That’s the sad part of this lol
I have won major awards internationally. Surprisingly, I have more international awards than I have in my country.

When will you quit singing?
The day the Lord calls lol

Which artiste will you like to work with and your role model in music?
I enjoy listening to good music, and I listen to a lot of artists.
Wizkid, Burna, Davido
These are the big ones in the industry right now…I go like feature all of them, who no like better thing?
Role model?
I enjoy rap music and one guy I like so much is Lecrae. His songs are uplifting
Locally, Wizkid, Man was part of the reason I considered music.
I mean I listened to 2 face, Psauare, then Mohits etc, when I was growing up, they made me love music, but Wizkid did extra

If you were not into music what would you have been doing
Playing football lol
I love football, actually I can do almost every sport

I love teaching as well. Worked in the bank for some time, so maybe I would have become a banker

Do you have the believe that you can become a “TOP ARTISTE” one day and how do you think this can happen
Yes, I believe.
Believe is key
And I have what it take

Final Words
Keep believing in me, bigger things on the way.

(1) (Reply)

The 15th Headies: BXNN Dedicates Net Rated Award To Late Mum (video) / Radio Worthiness: What Is Killing Naira Marley's Songs / Takeoff, One-third Of Migos, Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.