Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,834 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:04 AM

Soludo Visits Ekwulobia Prison, Promises Speedy Dispensation Of Justice - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soludo Visits Ekwulobia Prison, Promises Speedy Dispensation Of Justice (14925 Views)

Soludo Visits Road Site Unannounced, Terminates Contract For Lack Of Competence / Soludo Visits Nnamdi Kanu In Prison (Photos) / Governor Soludo Visits Chief Willie Obiano And Ebele Obiano (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Soludo Visits Ekwulobia Prison, Promises Speedy Dispensation Of Justice by SoludoTV: 2:50pm On Mar 21, 2022
Governor Charles Chukwuma Soludo promises speedy dispensation of justice while addressing inmates at the Ekwulobia Custodial Centre in Aguata.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=65i8V2TECUc

Yesterday, I visited Ekwulobia Prison after my thanksgiving mass.

During my visit, I walked around the prison facility to see its present condition and I had a chat with the prisoners and the wardens and I assured them there will be a new system that will be set up. https:///t9PlO7ByUw
https://twitter.com/CCSoludo/status/1505992884671201280?t=pblOW4SwZzela25f6SS33g&s=19

17 Likes

Re: Soludo Visits Ekwulobia Prison, Promises Speedy Dispensation Of Justice by 1bunne4lif(m): 2:51pm On Mar 21, 2022
Good

6 Likes

Re: Soludo Visits Ekwulobia Prison, Promises Speedy Dispensation Of Justice by mrphysics(m): 2:52pm On Mar 21, 2022
I like that H.E Soludo has a plan of how to get to the people. From ensuring touts do not harass people while government levies or taxes are collected to removing wastes from the street to visiting the correctional facilities. I am confident he will do something real during his first term.

63 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soludo Visits Ekwulobia Prison, Promises Speedy Dispensation Of Justice by Malory: 3:04pm On Mar 21, 2022
The solution

17 Likes

Re: Soludo Visits Ekwulobia Prison, Promises Speedy Dispensation Of Justice by Laggafin: 3:22pm On Mar 21, 2022
Soludo the SOLUTION giver

24 Likes

Re: Soludo Visits Ekwulobia Prison, Promises Speedy Dispensation Of Justice by Alaigbopress: 4:09pm On Mar 21, 2022
He is connecting to the people and grass root. That is the best way to Govern a State

Soludo will set the template for good governance in 21st Century Nigeria.

72 Likes

Re: Soludo Visits Ekwulobia Prison, Promises Speedy Dispensation Of Justice by Mystic216: 4:11pm On Mar 21, 2022
Nice one
Re: Soludo Visits Ekwulobia Prison, Promises Speedy Dispensation Of Justice by WATCHOVER(m): 5:00pm On Mar 21, 2022
Soludo talks too much, hit the ground running and commission towards the end of your term, Is more honorable than building castle in the air, to govern a state is different from CBN, state is large in terms of policies

14 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Soludo Visits Ekwulobia Prison, Promises Speedy Dispensation Of Justice by DoctorOlasDesk: 6:50am On Mar 26, 2022
WATCHOVER:
Soludo talks too much, hit the ground running and commission towards the end of your term, Is more honorable than building castle in the air, to govern a state is different from CBN, state is large in terms of policies

Abi

1 Like

Re: Soludo Visits Ekwulobia Prison, Promises Speedy Dispensation Of Justice by Bluntguy: 6:51am On Mar 26, 2022
Well done Mr Governor
Re: Soludo Visits Ekwulobia Prison, Promises Speedy Dispensation Of Justice by HarunaWest(m): 6:51am On Mar 26, 2022
WATCHOVER:
Someone that has just spent barely 10 days in office. Pls go and find solution to your problem. Soludo isn't your problem...WTF with Nigerian keyboard warriors sef.

90 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Soludo Visits Ekwulobia Prison, Promises Speedy Dispensation Of Justice by Ogegeodey(m): 6:52am On Mar 26, 2022
Way to go Mr Governor

1 Like

Re: Soludo Visits Ekwulobia Prison, Promises Speedy Dispensation Of Justice by Blackman7: 6:52am On Mar 26, 2022
Good let him sign the death warrants for all IPOB brainwashed savage terrorists

1 Like

Re: Soludo Visits Ekwulobia Prison, Promises Speedy Dispensation Of Justice by Truthisunique3: 6:52am On Mar 26, 2022
Nice one

He should stop wearing all this riff Raff clothes, wear native asoebi or any other Africa correct wear

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soludo Visits Ekwulobia Prison, Promises Speedy Dispensation Of Justice by Bobloco: 6:53am On Mar 26, 2022
WATCHOVER:

Be optimistic

WATCHOVER and pray

Soludo has not even started but the ground is already running

25 Likes

Re: Soludo Visits Ekwulobia Prison, Promises Speedy Dispensation Of Justice by Odin13: 6:54am On Mar 26, 2022
Anambra adigo mma cool

2 Likes

Re: Soludo Visits Ekwulobia Prison, Promises Speedy Dispensation Of Justice by Salvador1: 6:54am On Mar 26, 2022
Doing the right thing at the right time.

May God give you more wisdom.
Re: Soludo Visits Ekwulobia Prison, Promises Speedy Dispensation Of Justice by Jagznation(m): 6:58am On Mar 26, 2022
WATCHOVER:
give him time under 10 days you already know that he talks too much

4 Likes

Re: Soludo Visits Ekwulobia Prison, Promises Speedy Dispensation Of Justice by virginchaser(m): 6:59am On Mar 26, 2022
I dey feel this guy should resign from that position and take a higher responsibility. The energy and brain seems too much for that small state. Presidency is in need of technocrats.

I need to see likes of Osibanjo, Ngozi Okonjo, Adesina, Amina J Mohammed, Rotimi Amaechi, Babagana Zulum etc.

This is not a time for political jamboree or tribalism. It's a time of sober reflection.
Corrupt officers, bandits, kidnappers alikes should be placed on max penalties.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soludo Visits Ekwulobia Prison, Promises Speedy Dispensation Of Justice by Myer(m): 7:05am On Mar 26, 2022
mrphysics:
I like that H.E Soludo has a plan of how to get to the people. From ensuring touts do not harass people while government levies or taxes are collected to removing wastes from the street to visiting the correctional facilities. I am confident he will do something real during his first term.

He has 8 years to deliver.
Usually the first 4 years is for working. The next 4 years is for embezzling.

Let's hope his first 4 years prosper the hope people of Anambra.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soludo Visits Ekwulobia Prison, Promises Speedy Dispensation Of Justice by tenpipsperday: 7:09am On Mar 26, 2022
WATCHOVER:

I don't think Soludo is the cause of your frustration, is he?

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Soludo Visits Ekwulobia Prison, Promises Speedy Dispensation Of Justice by Shadysen: 7:11am On Mar 26, 2022
Nice one man
Re: Soludo Visits Ekwulobia Prison, Promises Speedy Dispensation Of Justice by obyrich(m): 7:13am On Mar 26, 2022
WATCHOVER:
He has a far better strategy for providing a workable society than the APC governor who is always running to Abuja to ask for more arms and force men to kill his subjects.

12 Likes

Re: Soludo Visits Ekwulobia Prison, Promises Speedy Dispensation Of Justice by Mitsurugi(m): 7:15am On Mar 26, 2022
Even people from states with useless governors are complaining that Soludo is talking too much undecided

12 Likes

Re: Soludo Visits Ekwulobia Prison, Promises Speedy Dispensation Of Justice by meditator(m): 7:21am On Mar 26, 2022
mrphysics:
I like that H.E Soludo has a plan of how to get to the people.
Oga be calming down and stop the hype. Every Nigerian leader has/had plans.

1 Like

Re: Soludo Visits Ekwulobia Prison, Promises Speedy Dispensation Of Justice by Joetttimua1811(m): 7:33am On Mar 26, 2022
Governor already working
Re: Soludo Visits Ekwulobia Prison, Promises Speedy Dispensation Of Justice by LaSenior: 7:44am On Mar 26, 2022
virginchaser:
I dey feel this guy should resign from that position and take a higher responsibility. The energy and brain seems too much for that small state. Presidency is in need of technocrats.

I need to see likes of Osibanjo, Ngozi Okonjo, Adesina, Amina J Mohammed, Rotimi Amaechi, Babagana Zulum etc.

This is not a time for political jamboree or tribalism. It's a time of sober reflection.
Corrupt officers, bandits, kidnappers alikes should be placed on max penalties.
oga remove osibanjo there the man has failed
Is he not the head of the economic team hmmm what does a lawyer know about economy

1 Like

Re: Soludo Visits Ekwulobia Prison, Promises Speedy Dispensation Of Justice by Naiira(m): 7:45am On Mar 26, 2022
WATCHOVER:

How much is sense in your locality?

We need to gift you some.

5 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (Reply)

Wike Bars Usage Of Public Schools For Political Rallies Without Approval / Bakare: Empty Treasury Made Buhari To Appoint Ministers Late / EndSARS: Lagos Sets Up ₦200m Compensation Fund For Police Brutality Victims

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.