Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,282 members, 7,807,948 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:42 PM

His Wife Doesn't Appreciate House-keeping Allowance Of N50,000. - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / His Wife Doesn't Appreciate House-keeping Allowance Of N50,000. (36980 Views)

Help! My Wife Doesn't Want To See My Best Friend In Our Apartment Again / My Mom Doesn't Appreciate Me. How Do I Handle This? / My Wife Doesn't Post My Pictures On Social Media, She Is Abnormal, Help! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: His Wife Doesn't Appreciate House-keeping Allowance Of N50,000. by Cardealer2021(m): 4:49pm On Mar 21, 2022
BluntNigerian:
You sure say you wan marry this year or next year so?
With wetin I dey see about women I fear marriage pass another thing my heart too dey fragile I prefer make I dey on my own than to marry and get problem.
I nor want make dem pay me in my own coin (karma) undecided,
I'm actually expecting a baby the only reason I dey get hope to live cry

2 Likes

Re: His Wife Doesn't Appreciate House-keeping Allowance Of N50,000. by BluntNigerian: 4:51pm On Mar 21, 2022
degamonn:
The other parts are not really my concern here neither do have advice in that respect.
My concern is somebody who is working and she requires 1k every day as transportation cost of which proceeds are not used to the benefit of your immediate family is what baffles me.
You do that for love right? clap for yourself
Be Calming Down Naa.
Re: His Wife Doesn't Appreciate House-keeping Allowance Of N50,000. by Kobojunkie: 4:55pm On Mar 21, 2022
degamonn:
The other parts are not really my concern here neither do have advice in that respect.
My concern is somebody who is working and she requires 1k every day as transportation cost of which proceeds are not used to the benefit of your immediate family is what baffles me.
You do that for love right? clap for yourself
He probably does it so he can beat his chest that he he head of his family, right as he pops his hbp medication every morning and evening. Some folks are really vain like that. lipsrsealed

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: His Wife Doesn't Appreciate House-keeping Allowance Of N50,000. by BluntNigerian: 4:57pm On Mar 21, 2022
Cardealer2021:

With wetin I dey see about women I fear marriage pass another thing my heart too dey fragile I prefer make I dey on my own than to marry and get problem.
I nor want make dem pay me in my own coin (karma) undecided,
I'm actually expecting a baby
the only reason I dey get hope to live cry
Ok..
So you dey fear Karma??
Well.
It doesn't exist.
What exists is this phrase: “What Goes Around Would Always Come Around”.

As for your “soon-to-arrive baby”, start now to love him/her already.
Pledge deep within yourself to take care of the baby with the of what you can afford (physically and non-physically).
Be sure to guide him/her right, so that he/she would never have any reason to fear for any type of Karma.
Re: His Wife Doesn't Appreciate House-keeping Allowance Of N50,000. by Klass99(f): 4:58pm On Mar 21, 2022
cool

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: His Wife Doesn't Appreciate House-keeping Allowance Of N50,000. by BluntNigerian: 4:58pm On Mar 21, 2022
Kobojunkie:
He probably does it so he can beat his chest that he he head of his family, right as he pops his hbp medication every morning and evening. Some folks are really vain like that. lipsrsealed
As he takes his medication, he would be boasting??
Take am easy on the man naa

1 Like

Re: His Wife Doesn't Appreciate House-keeping Allowance Of N50,000. by Cardealer2021(m): 5:01pm On Mar 21, 2022
BluntNigerian:
Ok..
So you dey fear Karma??
Well.
It doesn't exist.
What exists is this phrase: “What Goes Around Would Always Come Around”.

As for your “soon-to-arrive baby”, start now to love him/her already.
Pledge deep within yourself to take care of the baby with the of what you can afford (physically and non-physically).
Be sure to guide him/her right, so that he/she would never have any reason to fear for any type of Karma.
I will surely do that bro
Although I hate single Parenthood, but it's surely Bette than getting married due to infidelity of our Nigeria ladies

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: His Wife Doesn't Appreciate House-keeping Allowance Of N50,000. by BluntNigerian: 5:02pm On Mar 21, 2022
ibechris:
This is the reason why many men die early in Nigeria.

A woman that is working is demanding for money after 50k.

This is hmmable and imagine how many men would just go and marry their enemy as wife.

The snag here is that,u guys didn't discuss about money in this marriage before u went ahead to consummate it.

Take it or leave it your wife is not helping at all.

Definitely, she's not helping.
Meanwhile, let me not tell lies, but more than 80% of Nigerian Families/Spouses don't discuss their sources of income and how they would be spent, and the amount to be saved for future projects or emergencies.
All they know is: “The man brings the money we need, the wife goes to market and prepare them, and also do the house chores”.

9 Likes

Re: His Wife Doesn't Appreciate House-keeping Allowance Of N50,000. by cococandy(f): 5:04pm On Mar 21, 2022
Kobojunkie:

Married folks are supposed to have a major leg up over single folks mainly because there are two heads in that equation. But when folks turn it instead into a Master-slave type relationship, they loose out on that would be major benefit. lipsrsealed
kiss this here

1 Like

Re: His Wife Doesn't Appreciate House-keeping Allowance Of N50,000. by Kajaard: 5:04pm On Mar 21, 2022
Kobojunkie:

Lol cheesy grin cheesy, kobo bursting my brain cheesy

2 Likes

Re: His Wife Doesn't Appreciate House-keeping Allowance Of N50,000. by BluntNigerian: 5:05pm On Mar 21, 2022
Cardealer2021:

I will surely do that bro
Although I hate single Parenthood, but it's surely Bette than getting married due to infidelity of our Nigeria ladies
Since you're expecting your baby, and not planning to live with the mother, no wahalla.
Be sure to visit them often.
Make the mother happy everytime you visit, so that she would be looking forward to it.
Treat her well anytime she visits too.
With all these, she won't feed your baby with bad stories about you, and your cherished baby would grow to hate you.
Meanwhile, if you love the woman very much, bring her into the house and marry her.
It's better to continue enduring the problem and expenses of one sure woman, than to be secretly spending and enduring lots of half-baked cooked-up wahalla on many women.

4 Likes

Re: His Wife Doesn't Appreciate House-keeping Allowance Of N50,000. by Cardealer2021(m): 5:06pm On Mar 21, 2022
Klass99:

Mercychen cheesy

Cardealer, what do you spend more than 50k on, in a week?
Dunno things are just on the high on my side cry

1 Like

Re: His Wife Doesn't Appreciate House-keeping Allowance Of N50,000. by Cardealer2021(m): 5:11pm On Mar 21, 2022
BluntNigerian:
Since you're expecting your baby, and not planning to live with the mother, no wahalla.
Be sure to visit them often.
Make the mother happy everytime you visit, so that she would be looking forward to it.
Treat her well anytime she visits too.
With all these, she won't feed your baby with bad stories about you, and your cherished baby would grow to hate you.
Meanwhile, if you love the woman very much, bring her into the house and marry her.
It's better to continue enduring the problem and expenses of one sure woman, than to be secretly spending on many women.
I don't think she can put up with me now embarassed
Psychology I'm not ready to be a husband
And I'm not ready to Live in bondage now
Anyways thanks bro wink

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: His Wife Doesn't Appreciate House-keeping Allowance Of N50,000. by Kobojunkie: 5:11pm On Mar 21, 2022
BluntNigerian:
As he takes his medication, he would be boasting??
Take am easy on the man naa
Why else would he be doing all he is doing then? undecided

Wife dey work, him dey suffer and he has high BP yet he still manages to give her transportation money everyday in addition to practically footing every other bill. undecided

He must have paid her bride price too. That would also explain why even as his health crumbles, he continues to stoke that "head of house" badge. undecided

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: His Wife Doesn't Appreciate House-keeping Allowance Of N50,000. by Klass99(f): 5:11pm On Mar 21, 2022
cool

3 Likes

Re: His Wife Doesn't Appreciate House-keeping Allowance Of N50,000. by akinade28(f): 5:15pm On Mar 21, 2022
BluntNigerian:
She's a working lady.
Read the post well..
She just wanted to frustrate the man.
Just in a bid to make him realise that N50K is not enough any longer.
Rather than her to use a better approach for communicating such, or to cut down on the type of food, or her methods of buying food-stuffs
Honestly, you are very correct. As a woman, I hate it when women act unreasonably. This man has been trying his best and he has just started a business for crying out loud. If the business fails, she will be first to blame him. What happens to cutting cost and managing for the main time. Or better still use her own money to sustain the family for a while till her husband's business is stable.
This why men should look beyond shape,face, color and IQ when choosing a wife. Men should consider emotional intelligence as well

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: His Wife Doesn't Appreciate House-keeping Allowance Of N50,000. by BluntNigerian: 5:18pm On Mar 21, 2022
Cardealer2021:

I don't think she can put up with me now embarassed
Psychology I'm not ready to be a husband
And I'm not ready to Live in bondage now
Anyways thanks bro wink
It's well bro.
E go better lass lass..
I understand your conditions well well.
I once passed such psychological stage (although, mine was a little bit different in the sense that I wasn't expecting any baby at such stages of my life)
Re: His Wife Doesn't Appreciate House-keeping Allowance Of N50,000. by Cardealer2021(m): 5:19pm On Mar 21, 2022
Klass99:

grin You are such a clown. I suspect you are not tracking your expenses and you probably shop for things you want but do not need.

Things are expensive but not as bad as we make it sound and there are substitutes for our preferred brands. For instance, instead of Titus sardines @ 580 a tin, you can find Costa @ 360 - 400.
It's still samething a pack of food now cost nothing less than 3500 now,
Mheen this buhari na disaster

You say sardines ? Only God knows when I had those

1 Like

Re: His Wife Doesn't Appreciate House-keeping Allowance Of N50,000. by Cardealer2021(m): 5:21pm On Mar 21, 2022
BluntNigerian:
It's well bro.
E go better lass lass..
I understand your conditions well well.
I once passed such psychological stage (although, mine was a little bit different in the sense that I wasn't expecting any baby at such stages of my life)
Thanks bro

2 Likes

Re: His Wife Doesn't Appreciate House-keeping Allowance Of N50,000. by BluntNigerian: 5:21pm On Mar 21, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Why else would he be doing all he is doing then? undecided

Wife dey work, him dey suffer and he has high BP yet he still manages to give her transportation money everyday in addition to practically footing every other bill. undecided

He must have paid her bride price too. That would also explain why even as his health crumbles, he continues to stoke that "head of house" badge. undecided
Chaaiii.!!

1 Like

Re: His Wife Doesn't Appreciate House-keeping Allowance Of N50,000. by BluntCrazeMan: 5:28pm On Mar 21, 2022
This is something that true communication would solve.
Let them put heads together and solve the family’s financial mathematics.
With that, they would know how much each would be contributing,, or the amount the man would be dropping.
Simple.

4 Likes

Re: His Wife Doesn't Appreciate House-keeping Allowance Of N50,000. by Kobojunkie: 5:29pm On Mar 21, 2022
BluntNigerian:
Chaaiii.!!
The man is your typical African man thinking there is a reward for what is his foolishness. Hopefully, commonsense reaches him before it is becomes too late for him and or his marriage. undecided

I don't expect his wife to make the move - humans are selfish beings after all. However, the man already knows how painful the situation has become and so he can be the one to take the step in the right direction and actually demand they rehash their couples agreement so he no longer bears all of the lead alone....a move towards 50:50 arrangement will benefit this man at this time. undecided

9 Likes

Re: His Wife Doesn't Appreciate House-keeping Allowance Of N50,000. by BluntCrazeMan: 5:31pm On Mar 21, 2022
Kobojunkie:
The man is your typical African man thinking there is a reward for what is his foolishness. Hopefully, commonsense reaches him before it is becomes too late for him and or his marriage. undecided

I don't expect his wife to make the move - humans are selfish beings after all. However, the man already knows how painful the situation has become and so he can be the one to take the step in the right direction and actually demand they rehash their couples agreement so he no longer bears all of the lead alone....a move towards 50:50 arrangement will benefit this man at this time. undecided
One thing he lacks is the communication.
No doubts about that.
Re: His Wife Doesn't Appreciate House-keeping Allowance Of N50,000. by GboyegaD(m): 5:32pm On Mar 21, 2022
They should both have a discussion round it and draw a budget that fits. Why isn't he saying anything about the wife's contributions?

3 Likes

Re: His Wife Doesn't Appreciate House-keeping Allowance Of N50,000. by akinade28(f): 5:33pm On Mar 21, 2022
BluntNigerian:
FROM MY INBOX.

Please He Needs Advice.
My advice to the man is that he should use his head. If he dies today, this same woman would still find means to take care of her family all by herself, but the "dead is already dead". So it is better for him to stay alive to reap " the fruit of his labours" over his family.

10 Likes

Re: His Wife Doesn't Appreciate House-keeping Allowance Of N50,000. by Kobojunkie: 5:38pm On Mar 21, 2022
BluntCrazeMan:
One thing he lacks is the communication.
No doubts about that.
Terrible situation! He probably didn't bother to communicate the situation with his business to his wife either. undecided

1 Like

Re: His Wife Doesn't Appreciate House-keeping Allowance Of N50,000. by Goldbw122(m): 5:39pm On Mar 21, 2022
Well you need to speak and settle down and discuss with your wife that would help the marriage.
Re: His Wife Doesn't Appreciate House-keeping Allowance Of N50,000. by NoToPile: 5:43pm On Mar 21, 2022
This chop money matter has been causing issues in recent times. This should be the 4th or 5th thread on chop money matters.
Re: His Wife Doesn't Appreciate House-keeping Allowance Of N50,000. by Nobody: 6:47pm On Mar 21, 2022
BluntNigerian:
FROM MY INBOX.

Please He Needs Advice.

How is this even an issue?

She is right, the man should go to the market himself. He would know exactly how much things cost. How can your wife be complaining of a particular issue for 2 years and you haven't tried to visit the market for once.

Go to the market, if things are cheaper or more expensive, you will know.

This has to be a fake story because it makes no sense!

2 Likes

Re: His Wife Doesn't Appreciate House-keeping Allowance Of N50,000. by Nobody: 6:51pm On Mar 21, 2022
Cardealer2021:
The truth is that with Nigeria current economy 50k(less than a $100) can't sustain a family of four, make the husband reason am
*She will buy food stuff
*Transport
*Snacks for the kids and miscellaneous on her own side.
Let the man make it like 70k at least.

Even me single guy with no responsibility spend more than that a week sometimes not to talk of family of 4

With food stuff the man already provided in house?

How much snacks can the children possibly eat in a week? Abi na pitzer she dey buy everyday? Then it doesn't make sense because she should know her husband's financial capability before living on such high standards.

If na buscuits and normal children drinks, highest she can't spend up to 5k a if she buys it in bulk and makes sure they only take one a day to school. Food is there so they can't be snacking all the time.

It's easier to lavish money when you're not the one bringing it. If she's the one bringing it, she'll learn how to manage and teach her children to be content with whatever she gives them.

17 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Young Man Cries On Facebook After His Little Daughter's Death. Photos / Asia Mekole, Lady Born With Facial Deformity Welcomes Baby / After 25 Years, Woman Dumped 70-year-old Hubby For First Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.