Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,505 members, 7,781,545 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 04:40 PM

President Joe Biden Spotted Riding Bicycle Ahead Of His Visit To Europe - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / President Joe Biden Spotted Riding Bicycle Ahead Of His Visit To Europe (53368 Views)

Joe Biden Rides A Bicycle Along The Beach At Kiawah Island, South Carolina / U.S President Biden Falls Off His Bike While Riding In Delaware (Photos) / Biden Spotted Maskless On Federal Property Hours After Signing Mandate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Joe Biden Spotted Riding Bicycle Ahead Of His Visit To Europe by God1000(m): 6:24pm On Mar 21, 2022
Ikillbrokehoes:
The only fearless and unshakable leader I know is Trump, unfortunately he's not in power anymore.

I still miss that man.
lol, Donald trump is the biggest clown in the history of humanity.

That knave is so childish and mischievous.

Don't forget that he ran inside bunker in 2020 during the protest against the murder of George flyod by white police officers, can you just imagine that, running away from civilians

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Joe Biden Spotted Riding Bicycle Ahead Of His Visit To Europe by techWriter3: 7:24pm On Mar 21, 2022
Incompetence is now on tires

2 Likes

Re: President Joe Biden Spotted Riding Bicycle Ahead Of His Visit To Europe by IDRWFB(m): 7:24pm On Mar 21, 2022
Ammishaddai:
Incompetence is now on wheels

Guy! You wicked grin grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: President Joe Biden Spotted Riding Bicycle Ahead Of His Visit To Europe by Nobody: 7:37pm On Mar 21, 2022
I haven't seen any of our politicians riding bicycle though? Niggers just want benx and big Toyotas. Thiefs.

The Enemy= the politicians= the people

4 Likes

Re: President Joe Biden Spotted Riding Bicycle Ahead Of His Visit To Europe by jericco1(m): 7:39pm On Mar 21, 2022
Mooh247:

You my friend will live long

Know your master and know peace...

Black belt martial artist and a former KGB no be your mate

I dey tell you
Re: President Joe Biden Spotted Riding Bicycle Ahead Of His Visit To Europe by geezville86: 7:39pm On Mar 21, 2022
Karemarealty288:
If Tinubu fit ride bicycle like this....him don win

Hahaha...bros, unto which levo na
You are a very brutal somebody grin grin
Re: President Joe Biden Spotted Riding Bicycle Ahead Of His Visit To Europe by ShenTeh(m): 7:39pm On Mar 21, 2022
Still wear bulletproof vest under.
Re: President Joe Biden Spotted Riding Bicycle Ahead Of His Visit To Europe by andy82: 7:39pm On Mar 21, 2022
God1000:
lol, incompetence how? He's a strong leader

Yeye dey smell. Nonsense leader.
Re: President Joe Biden Spotted Riding Bicycle Ahead Of His Visit To Europe by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 7:40pm On Mar 21, 2022
God1000:
lol, Donald trump is the biggest clown in the history of humanity.

That knave is so childish and mischievous.

Don't forget that he ran inside bunker in 2020 during the protest against the murder of George flyod by white police officers, can you just imagine that, running away from civilians
I totally disagree, Biden doesn't have balls like Trump, I agree Trump might be a bit arrogant, but he's damn good.

2 Likes

Re: President Joe Biden Spotted Riding Bicycle Ahead Of His Visit To Europe by jaxxy(m): 7:42pm On Mar 21, 2022
President of the free world.

It is not about biden bt the office of the president of the United States of America. cool

4 Likes

Re: President Joe Biden Spotted Riding Bicycle Ahead Of His Visit To Europe by Tapout(m): 7:42pm On Mar 21, 2022
Ammishaddai:

lmao! grin
Re: President Joe Biden Spotted Riding Bicycle Ahead Of His Visit To Europe by Nobody: 7:43pm On Mar 21, 2022
The two friendly riders at the back will be happy to kiii you if your near him

I love Hollywood movies about presidents protections and security details

Not the rubbish you have there in africa

4 Likes

Re: President Joe Biden Spotted Riding Bicycle Ahead Of His Visit To Europe by SocialJustice: 7:43pm On Mar 21, 2022
God1000:
Allow foolish people continue to be fools, your input won't change them, it will only make them resent you.

2 Likes

Re: President Joe Biden Spotted Riding Bicycle Ahead Of His Visit To Europe by gambojimeta: 7:45pm On Mar 21, 2022
Trump can't even ride a bicycle.

Glad Trump and his skanky first lady are out of the white house grin

5 Likes

Re: President Joe Biden Spotted Riding Bicycle Ahead Of His Visit To Europe by Patriotic9ja(m): 7:45pm On Mar 21, 2022
Vegetables
Re: President Joe Biden Spotted Riding Bicycle Ahead Of His Visit To Europe by Nobody: 7:46pm On Mar 21, 2022
When he fall down he will use that as an excuse not to visit Europe

2 Likes

Re: President Joe Biden Spotted Riding Bicycle Ahead Of His Visit To Europe by beresponsible(m): 7:47pm On Mar 21, 2022
The other guy

5 Likes

Re: President Joe Biden Spotted Riding Bicycle Ahead Of His Visit To Europe by Cmanforall: 7:47pm On Mar 21, 2022
God1000:
The oldest US president was seen riding bicycle yesterday, something our own buhari can't do.

Callisthenics here.

You've not seen Buhari ride bicycle?
Karemarealty288:
If Tinubu fit ride bicycle like this....him don win
Don't be surprised he can. Even Atiku may be able to ride a bicycle.
I know many old men in the village bavk then who ride bicycles in their 70s and 80s.
Re: President Joe Biden Spotted Riding Bicycle Ahead Of His Visit To Europe by bluecircle470: 7:48pm On Mar 21, 2022
God1000:
The oldest US president was seen riding bicycle yesterday, something our own buhari can't do.

Callisthenics here.

Must Buhari do same? Mumu

1 Like

Re: President Joe Biden Spotted Riding Bicycle Ahead Of His Visit To Europe by nelsonoba: 7:48pm On Mar 21, 2022
God1000:

It's very obvious you have no clue about what is going on in this world if you really meant this statement you just made about Joe Biden

1 Like

Re: President Joe Biden Spotted Riding Bicycle Ahead Of His Visit To Europe by Nobody: 7:48pm On Mar 21, 2022
Let dem wailers wail. cool

1 Like

Re: President Joe Biden Spotted Riding Bicycle Ahead Of His Visit To Europe by BlackDuke(m): 7:50pm On Mar 21, 2022
"Bicycle 01" if you know, you know grin
Re: President Joe Biden Spotted Riding Bicycle Ahead Of His Visit To Europe by Nobody: 7:51pm On Mar 21, 2022
Officialgarri:
So fucking what?

1 Like

Re: President Joe Biden Spotted Riding Bicycle Ahead Of His Visit To Europe by Bigheart042(m): 7:52pm On Mar 21, 2022
Ammishaddai:

That's what we are good at., always on a verge of condemning others.
How competence are u in that little position u Handel weather in the church or mosque even in a family setting..?
Don't over push it cos those things doesn't work at it seems..

1 Like

Re: President Joe Biden Spotted Riding Bicycle Ahead Of His Visit To Europe by izubext007: 7:53pm On Mar 21, 2022
Can any black African president do this?

1 Like

Re: President Joe Biden Spotted Riding Bicycle Ahead Of His Visit To Europe by Nobody: 7:53pm On Mar 21, 2022
Ammishaddai:

Because he defeated your Lord and savior, Donald Trump? grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Joe Biden Spotted Riding Bicycle Ahead Of His Visit To Europe by Nobody: 7:53pm On Mar 21, 2022
Ammishaddai:
The only difference between him and Buhari is that he's white
it's not ur fault, it's d phone in ur hands I blame.
Re: President Joe Biden Spotted Riding Bicycle Ahead Of His Visit To Europe by bigcee(m): 7:53pm On Mar 21, 2022
Ammishaddai:
Better than the mannequin you have in Aso rock undecided

3 Likes

Re: President Joe Biden Spotted Riding Bicycle Ahead Of His Visit To Europe by luvyaself95(m): 7:53pm On Mar 21, 2022
So this weakling man can ride bike that i can't ride cheesy
Re: President Joe Biden Spotted Riding Bicycle Ahead Of His Visit To Europe by gambojimeta: 7:53pm On Mar 21, 2022

Re: President Joe Biden Spotted Riding Bicycle Ahead Of His Visit To Europe by Nobody: 7:54pm On Mar 21, 2022
kenzysmith:
Forget o one on one without securities putin go break him face with blows

Am not a coward put me and Putin for ring I go lie down dey beg for Nigeria as a whole. Fear no go allow me follow am throw blow
You are a coward joor

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Retired English Teacher Corrects Trump Letter, Sends It Back-photo / New Mexican School Uniforms: "Boys Can Wear Skirts & Girls Can Wear Trousers". / Magawa, Cambodia’s Landmine-Sniffing Rat Dies (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.