Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,940 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:30 AM

Portable Bags N50M Deal With Obi Cubana As Odogwu Bitters Ambassador (video) - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Portable Bags N50M Deal With Obi Cubana As Odogwu Bitters Ambassador (video) (66670 Views)

Wizkid Becomes a Tommy Hilfiger Ambassador (video, Pics) / Nengi Becomes Jennys Glow Nigeria New Ambassador (Video) / Laycon Becomes Latest Gotv Ambassador (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Portable Bags N50M Deal With Obi Cubana As Odogwu Bitters Ambassador (video) by Pastoshizzy(m): 11:45pm On Mar 21, 2022
Kenny9857:

bastard at that undecided undecided
Haba cry
Re: Portable Bags N50M Deal With Obi Cubana As Odogwu Bitters Ambassador (video) by Pastoshizzy(m): 11:47pm On Mar 21, 2022
AsampeteNwaanyi:
tomorrow one bastard son of a rabid dog will open his gutter and call obi cubana a drug pusher
just look at how a genuine igbo business man dey hustle like nwa boyi.
then some criminals will sit down on their bedbug mat to analyze his wealth.

thunder go scatter all of una
Re: Portable Bags N50M Deal With Obi Cubana As Odogwu Bitters Ambassador (video) by ajl: 11:47pm On Mar 21, 2022
Parents, give your children names that make sense. His name is truly working for him. His name is Okikiola translate as "Fame of Wealth" (Okiki: fame; Ola: wealth). Live your name. May Olodumare be with you. If man were God, naysayers will tell you what you ought to be or not to be.
Re: Portable Bags N50M Deal With Obi Cubana As Odogwu Bitters Ambassador (video) by Sweeetheart(m): 11:48pm On Mar 21, 2022
Malory:
Did I lie? I'm Yoruba be guilded

what's all this childish ranting claiming to be Yoruba to get likes, if you dont hide your alaigbo ancestral land won't your imbeciles kinsmen still like your imbecilic post or is it today you people have been badmouthing Yoruba people all because of 2023 political

immature tribe, immature people, immature politicking. you people should grow up

2 Likes

Re: Portable Bags N50M Deal With Obi Cubana As Odogwu Bitters Ambassador (video) by Nobody: 11:51pm On Mar 21, 2022
spydera:

Don't do this

They are not very smart obviously

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Portable Bags N50M Deal With Obi Cubana As Odogwu Bitters Ambassador (video) by Nobody: 12:06am On Mar 22, 2022
spydera:
I didn't see this coming...
So portable don become a brand ambassador like this?
Then, they'll say "Dress well, talk well, eat well etc and you'll become an ambassador"
Lmaooo

The system sly us oo. We didn't know that being an ambassador "a brand ambassador" is relative.

I dey go change my haircut asap. Brand ambassador loading. Heheheh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Portable Bags N50M Deal With Obi Cubana As Odogwu Bitters Ambassador (video) by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 12:07am On Mar 22, 2022
na their way...same way UBA wan finish wizkid. Loud it

Malory:
Igbos always empowering us in everything.
Re: Portable Bags N50M Deal With Obi Cubana As Odogwu Bitters Ambassador (video) by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 12:08am On Mar 22, 2022
when you are done wailing, goan rescue your people from Benin republic..

Sweeetheart:

what's all this childish ranting claiming to be Yoruba to get likes, if you dont hide your alaigbo ancestral land won't your imbeciles kinsmen still like your imbecilic post or is it today you people have been badmouthing Yoruba people all because of 2023 political

immature tribe, immature people, immature politicking. you people should grow up
Re: Portable Bags N50M Deal With Obi Cubana As Odogwu Bitters Ambassador (video) by Hawkler: 12:17am On Mar 22, 2022
Gospel2Day:

This arrogant loudmouth excesses of most Igbos is the reason other regions and tribes in Nigeria and outside dislike you.
You are the same people who won't stay put in their own region, but litter every nook and cranny of Nigeria and other countries.
Why are you people not grateful for the warm reception people who accommodate you to trade and work in their midst give you?
Instead, you abuse and abhor them.
The money Cubana has did he make it only in Igbo land?
It is well o.
Shalom.

When Anambra hates Waawa people of Enugu and Ebonyi what do expect from people or urchins whom charity don't begins at home.

1 Like

Re: Portable Bags N50M Deal With Obi Cubana As Odogwu Bitters Ambassador (video) by Gospel2Day: 12:26am On Mar 22, 2022
Hawkler:

When Anambra hates Waawa people of Enugu and Ebonyi what do expect from people or urchins whom charity don't begins at home.

I tell you it is very disturbing and disheartening
They rush to live and work in other people's lands, but won't respect or be grateful to them.
I don't know why most Igbo folks are like that - so ungrateful, so arrogant and disrespectful to their benefactors.
Most of the money they make is from other people, non-Igbos, buying what they sell, yet they will still hate (bite) same people (the fingers) that feed them.
And instead for the good-hearted among them to publicly correct and rebuke them, they will either be silent or support them.
I will rather deal with a liberal Hausa person than with an Igbo.

3 Likes

Re: Portable Bags N50M Deal With Obi Cubana As Odogwu Bitters Ambassador (video) by Saidfx(m): 12:29am On Mar 22, 2022
eldoradoxx:
The enmity between Igbos and Yorubas start and end in Nairaland. In real life, we inter marry, we do businesses together, in fact Yoruba boys no dey let all these Igbo Chioma, Ngozi rest though they hide their sisters from Igbo boys. Hehehehe. I saw how Portable was well received in the East in company of Obi Cubana marketing Odogwu bitters. This symbiotic relationship should be encouraged. How I wish the Yourbas and Igbos can align politically, they will produce the strongest and most forward looking government ever in the history of Nigeria. Nigeria is awaiting the unification of South into one strong and viable entity, the future of Nigeria lies in this unity.

Yea, but e go hard. Core reservations beneath...
Re: Portable Bags N50M Deal With Obi Cubana As Odogwu Bitters Ambassador (video) by Lightorder: 12:31am On Mar 22, 2022
Aufbauh:

Who do una this thing?

FYI, there's no gainsaying about this act as it was done purely on business consideration.

Mr.Portable perfectly fits the act of someone who drinks Alcoholic Bitters.
is he the only one that fits in ?
Re: Portable Bags N50M Deal With Obi Cubana As Odogwu Bitters Ambassador (video) by Theevilone(m): 12:50am On Mar 22, 2022
Maxymilliano:
Nigerians like honoring indecency perhaps I won't blame Cubana, who else can be a better ambassador of Ogogoro product than portable.

Na u sabi,

Just tell me why you call one of the hottest artist an indecent person now

2 Likes

Re: Portable Bags N50M Deal With Obi Cubana As Odogwu Bitters Ambassador (video) by SniperSmurf(m): 12:53am On Mar 22, 2022
Not a fan of Portable. So I don't think I'll be drinking that anytime soon...
Re: Portable Bags N50M Deal With Obi Cubana As Odogwu Bitters Ambassador (video) by PoliteActivist: 12:56am On Mar 22, 2022
Aufbauh:

Who do una this thing?

FYI, there's no gainsaying about this act as it was done purely on business consideration.

"Mr. Portable" grin
Re: Portable Bags N50M Deal With Obi Cubana As Odogwu Bitters Ambassador (video) by tosyne2much(m): 12:58am On Mar 22, 2022
50m ke? Musicians like to make outrageous figures sha

I very much doubt it.. Even too brands like MTN and banks hardly pay such amount to their celebrity ambassadors

Baring the exaggeration, it shouldn't be more than 5m
Re: Portable Bags N50M Deal With Obi Cubana As Odogwu Bitters Ambassador (video) by placeofallure(f): 1:00am On Mar 22, 2022
Malory:

Still doesn't matter. Must everything be about tribalism? Grow up!

No big deal to this. In another thread, when Kanu needed money to start his Heart Foundation, Tinubu rose up to the challenge. So?

1 Like

Re: Portable Bags N50M Deal With Obi Cubana As Odogwu Bitters Ambassador (video) by seunak2016: 1:07am On Mar 22, 2022
Malory:
no I don't think you are yoruba with the way you are talking....

2 Likes

Re: Portable Bags N50M Deal With Obi Cubana As Odogwu Bitters Ambassador (video) by LordIsaac(m): 1:14am On Mar 22, 2022
Flexherbal:
Nice one!
Grace at work.

Grace? The kind of grace I know is the one captured by Paul when he says in Titus 2:11 and 12 that, "For the grace of God that BRINGS SALVATION has appeared to men....teaching us that, denying UNGODLINESS and WORLDLY LUSTS, we should live soberly, righteously, and godly, in this present world."
You see, such a grace can never come from an Obi Cubana to a Zazu. Some pentecostal churches have really ruined the minds of worshippers about the concept of grace. Let's leave grace out of this situation please.
Re: Portable Bags N50M Deal With Obi Cubana As Odogwu Bitters Ambassador (video) by Powersurge: 1:25am On Mar 22, 2022
Malory:

I have come to realized something that most folks born and bred jnthe East have major cognitive problem.
Re: Portable Bags N50M Deal With Obi Cubana As Odogwu Bitters Ambassador (video) by FireUpNow(m): 1:27am On Mar 22, 2022
MajesticKris:
Congratulations we igbos get business strategy wella grin
Must you bring tribalism into everything?
Re: Portable Bags N50M Deal With Obi Cubana As Odogwu Bitters Ambassador (video) by Spandau: 1:54am On Mar 22, 2022
Malory:

Be guided. Not be guilded. Kapische?
Re: Portable Bags N50M Deal With Obi Cubana As Odogwu Bitters Ambassador (video) by Spandau: 1:55am On Mar 22, 2022
MajesticKris:
Congratulations we igbos get business strategy wella grin

You niggas are cheap, attention seeking kids. SMH
Re: Portable Bags N50M Deal With Obi Cubana As Odogwu Bitters Ambassador (video) by Spandau: 1:59am On Mar 22, 2022
Peace081:
Watin obi Cubana see for this portable guy

He sees an ambassador of drunkenness, unseriousness, being stoned, Agberoism etc. which the bitter herbs drink represents on the street. Would you have been ok if Chris Oyakilome was given the deal? Who else does the cap fit?

1 Like

Re: Portable Bags N50M Deal With Obi Cubana As Odogwu Bitters Ambassador (video) by yusluvad(m): 2:40am On Mar 22, 2022
The system doesn't favour anyone again. Just do your hustle with utmost passion, and sufficient grace can find you...
Re: Portable Bags N50M Deal With Obi Cubana As Odogwu Bitters Ambassador (video) by AFONJAPIG(m): 2:44am On Mar 22, 2022
And u see how my brother obinna is promoting yoruba artist, ask urself why he didn't pick one person from his own town and give him endorsement.. yoruba man will never do this to upcoming igbo artist even in the next world... children of hates should pick their fight well because omo igbos will continues showing them love

1 Like

Re: Portable Bags N50M Deal With Obi Cubana As Odogwu Bitters Ambassador (video) by toujurs: 3:07am On Mar 22, 2022
Aufbauh:

Who do una this thing?

perfectly fits wn act of someone who drink alcoholic bitter? You must be kidding me. Oga bitters isn't squadron oh, Be guided No deu talk nonsense. Bitters have class unlike those kai kai those agbero drink at the park.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh To Janemena: Prince Kpokpogri Has Your Sex Tapes / lahadee: Lady Claims To Be Pregnant For Don Jazzy (See His Reply) / Wizkid Enters Guinness World Book Of Records 2018 (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.