Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,213 members, 7,807,727 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:10 PM

Which Business Can One Do With ₦1.5 Million? - Business (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Which Business Can One Do With ₦1.5 Million? (34039 Views)

Can 1.5 Million start up a phone accessories business / What Business Can I Start With 1 Million To Make 5k Daily? / Which Business Can I Start With 800k That Will Yield Immediate Profit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Business Can One Do With ₦1.5 Million? by Richsteemit: 1:45pm On Mar 22, 2022
sunday1989:
By prop firm, you mean?

Yes
Re: Which Business Can One Do With ₦1.5 Million? by Richsteemit: 1:47pm On Mar 22, 2022
cedricksly:
what is this about?? Can u explain a bit, I'm interested

A prop firm fund good trader thier capital from 10,000 dollars to 400,000 dollars.
Re: Which Business Can One Do With ₦1.5 Million? by islamics(m): 1:48pm On Mar 22, 2022
PeaceJoyLove:

First, discover yourself and know what you want to do. This is the most difficult step.
This is the real deal; I think it will also help Sir, if you can give out one or two tip on how to discover ones innerself.
Re: Which Business Can One Do With ₦1.5 Million? by sunday1989(m): 1:58pm On Mar 22, 2022
Your point here is still not clear to me. Are you saying that IPC is a reliable platform?
cedricksly:
I'm in manager level in IP Capital, forget it soon or later that tin would go down like other forex Trading platform before them. You know why? Because there is a guarantee of % of profit that would be made which in forex is almost not true, no guarantees in forex even if na u dey trade am or na bot dey trade am, if u like u call it AI bot blah blah... So guy relax

1 Like

Re: Which Business Can One Do With ₦1.5 Million? by ayoncox: 1:59pm On Mar 22, 2022
Feelings79:
Where are you based Sir?
Chat me up on my phone, 08089456258
Re: Which Business Can One Do With ₦1.5 Million? by simongonner: 2:10pm On Mar 22, 2022
Cheato64:
I am looking for a business to start with 1.5million naira, I looking for a business that can keep we busy morning till night, this ASUU strike is making me look like a stay at home dad.
crypto. Buy swipe(SXP) $500, SFP(safepal token) $500 and buy Rose $500 on binance. Thank me in few months time . Use the rest Money do POS Business and hold body.
Re: Which Business Can One Do With ₦1.5 Million? by bonechamberlain(m): 2:18pm On Mar 22, 2022
MrHighSea:

What you'll need first is Trust.
Second is getting money back after investment.

I've a proposal for you.
It's in the Agro sector.
I take the major risk.
I am interested in this agro proposal.
Re: Which Business Can One Do With ₦1.5 Million? by PreetyAngel4U: 2:23pm On Mar 22, 2022
http://jessicamediaopinions.com/2022/03/17/we-are-hiring/

Job description: Marketers

Qualification: SSCE, OND or BSC . University students/ undergraduates are welcome to apply.

Experience: Previous work experience is not a criteria as you would undergo training to understand the business.

Salary: Attractive and based on commission.

Job location: Remote. Distance is not a barrier neither is nationality or race.

Send CV to jessie4eva900@gmail.com
Re: Which Business Can One Do With ₦1.5 Million? by MrHighSea: 2:24pm On Mar 22, 2022
bonechamberlain:
I am interested in this agro proposal.
bam_bulu001@yahoo.com
Re: Which Business Can One Do With ₦1.5 Million? by bonechamberlain(m): 2:26pm On Mar 22, 2022
Rosulala:
buy jumia logs and start ordering for anything on jumia clothes phones and sell for higher prices in return,you will thank me

I sell all kinds of jumia logs

20k balance of 50k
40k balance of 100k
And many more depending on your budgets
what's jumia logs, and how can one get it
Re: Which Business Can One Do With ₦1.5 Million? by Geopex(m): 2:31pm On Mar 22, 2022
Cheato64:
I am looking for a business to start with 1.5million naira, I looking for a business that can keep we busy morning till night, this ASUU strike is making me look like a stay at home dad.

I wonder why some are saying u should not invest in Betting business. I am a bet9ja shop owner. Today is my paid day, i made 102k this last week as commission and in a small town. Guess how much agents in cities of Akure and Ado are making , not to talk of pH, Delta and so on. If u see a good location with populated area and bet9ja is about 15 minutes work away from there. Guy Try your luck.
Guys pls don't don't into forex and that stupid robot trading. I was scammed last week of 41k , my gf 41k and a guy working in my shop 48k. Don't do there. If u can work hard. Buying agric products from farmer and selling to company return good money. As for me. I have up to your own amt in bank now and once i finish my M.sc program. I am going into business. My gf is going to palm oil business now. Buying next month and may when the price is low and resell by dec . 08067833187 is my WhatsApp number. Free to chat me for bet9ja agent tip and any other ideas
Re: Which Business Can One Do With ₦1.5 Million? by Geopex(m): 2:39pm On Mar 22, 2022
MrBroke:

Let dem keep cashing out now, 10k dollars every week, so in a month your guys make the money an average working American makes annually abi.
If it was so you won't even dare to naked this to anybody, you and your friends will just keep cashing out till you guys become the richest men on earth and the cashing out you are cashing out where does the money come from. 10k dollars every week who dey pay dem??

Crypto and forex is a scam. EDAI just scammeed people. That useless anti correct scores is a scam two. They go with people money and never returned. Those guys that handled EDAI platform that crashed last week made 400 million in just a usdt wallet and several other wallets like that

Re: Which Business Can One Do With ₦1.5 Million? by shhai: 2:40pm On Mar 22, 2022
Contact Shhai Capital Investment Cooperative Society Ltd and you will be glad you did. https://shhaicapital.com Shhai Capital Investment cooperative Society Ltd is a registered cooperative that gives high interest rates to depositors Investors. We invest into Real Estates, Hospitality business, Agriculture and Mineral resources . for a examples if an investor deposit from 1 to 4 million Naira for 6 month duration will offer 8.5% but if the duration is for one year we offer 20% while 5 to 9 million deposit investor for six month goes for 15% and for one year goes for 35% and 10 to 20 million deposit investor and above is negotiable .
Cheato64:
Re: Which Business Can One Do With ₦1.5 Million? by pmc01(m): 2:42pm On Mar 22, 2022
Generalkaycee:

How do I reach you?

Please send a mail or let me have your WhatsApp contact.
Re: Which Business Can One Do With ₦1.5 Million? by pmc01(m): 2:43pm On Mar 22, 2022
Geopex:

Crypto and forex is a scam. EDAI just scammeed people. That useless anti correct scores is a scam two. They go with people money and never returned. Those guys that handled EDAI platform that crashed last week made 400 million in just a usdt wallet and several other wallets like that

As a practical person, I have never taken interest in such or any online earning scheme.
Re: Which Business Can One Do With ₦1.5 Million? by Nobody: 2:52pm On Mar 22, 2022
islamics:

This is the real deal; I think it will also help Sir, if you can give out one or two tip on how to discover ones innerself.
Ok. I will make it brief. Let me tell you about me.

I know myself. I am a strategist. I solve problems. And I hate repetitive work. This is me. You know yourself too. So, my job is to find problems, solve them, and put a manager there. When Instart managing myself, it is wahala. Na that thing broke me ooooo. Why? There is no one I can trust in Naija. I tried it. I put people there, they almost killed me and my businesses. People started saying it was my weak point. But I know that I was not a manager. So, I sat down and told myself I am done with managing. I tried employing managers and I realized that it is even worse. I have no choice, I have to go into technology. That was how I moved deep into it. That passion to solve my problem made me do it. Necessity is the mother of invention.

To discover yourself, you must solve the problem in front of you. Solving your problem is discovering yourself. See, you won't even know when you will pick maths and start learning it...and the thing starts entering cos you need it badly. And that maths might be your worst enemy in school. grin This is what I have experienced.

Bro.. na sapa level we dey. If you dey read motivational books ...people wey Buhari never rule over and dey think say you can discover yourself...never. To discover yourself in this brutal nation called Nigeria is leveling the mountain in front of you. You know that mountain. Level it sir. Face it squarely.

Remove side talks like someone is going you. Which village people? Yes, they have power...but use technology to scatter their heads. Dem no understand tech at all.

What can you do easily?
What can't you do? What do you hate? What are you afraid of?

Those are what you should face and discover yourself.

If you arent good with graphics and you have the opportunity to learn it, you better jump at it and try it out. Na Sapa dey outside ooo. Anyhow, hustle it out.

Above all, the G-factor is 99.9999% for me. And that 0.0000001% is because He said faith and no work is dead.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which Business Can One Do With ₦1.5 Million? by Gana101(m): 3:08pm On Mar 22, 2022
I'm interested Boss
Re: Which Business Can One Do With ₦1.5 Million? by manee2(m): 3:12pm On Mar 22, 2022
2 odd business
Re: Which Business Can One Do With ₦1.5 Million? by JohnnyBling(m): 3:14pm On Mar 22, 2022
Rubyjade:
Don't do that sh!t my sister did the affiliate marketing she is regretting it
Oh wow, what went wrong?
I even spoke with my best friend about it and he was totally against the idea too. I'll not proceed with it if after doing my research I get to see what it truly is all about

1 Like

Re: Which Business Can One Do With ₦1.5 Million? by FaithBrain1994(m): 3:19pm On Mar 22, 2022
Hotguy27:
Provision stores
OP don't listen to this idea please i'm begging you.
Re: Which Business Can One Do With ₦1.5 Million? by Rubyjade: 3:20pm On Mar 22, 2022
JohnnyBling:

Oh wow, what went wrong?
I even spoke with my best friend about it and he was totally against the idea too. I'll not proceed with it if after doing my research I get to see what it truly is all about
Well, you heard from your friends who experienced it first hand, your choice you decide undecided
Re: Which Business Can One Do With ₦1.5 Million? by Nobody: 3:26pm On Mar 22, 2022
Rosulala:
Olosho na 1k for my side
na Destiny Etiko type him the talk of.
Re: Which Business Can One Do With ₦1.5 Million? by Nobody: 3:37pm On Mar 22, 2022
PeaceJoyLove:

Pls, read my immediately previous post, it is applicable to you too.

Sir, you must discover yourself first. If you are the type who can think fast and likes digital stuff, that's good. Go that route in my immediate past post.

If you are not good with such but you want to be an artisan, then, you should find modern stuff also.
Let me tell you something... in 2013 or so, a lady came to my place and was lamenting how her boss was giving her headache at work with cloth pattern making (cutting of clothes). And she unconcious gave me the opportunities in it. Her boss is Italian. I just went online....I researched the subject. Na so I picked a book ooo....the book taught me how to make patterns for male and female....suit, casuals, etc. Then, na so I jumped on a series of videos like that which showed me how to use Adobe for pattern making. Sharply, I jumped on it and learned.

See eh. Na so I produce some of the things the boss wanted. The Italian man woke me up the following day that we should meet at Eko Hotel. The rest na story. The man was looking for someone who could use scissor to cut ....but I produced computer drawn pieces which computer will cut....and can cut like 1,000 pieces at a time. Just put the drawing in the cutting machine, and it brings out the pattern. Just think about that.

I have stopped it since the man died. And I have moved on to other stuff. Opportunities are around you esp in Nigeria with so many issues. We just need to find a way to solve problems around us...and that's it.

Thank you.
Re: Which Business Can One Do With ₦1.5 Million? by Catabolism(m): 3:38pm On Mar 22, 2022
THINK THROUGH BEFORE STAKING YOUR MONEY IN ANY BUSINESS.THERE ARE MANY SHARKS HERE THAT WANT TO MILK YOU SO THAT YOU GET BACK TO SAPA KINGDOM
Re: Which Business Can One Do With ₦1.5 Million? by Rosulala(m): 3:50pm On Mar 22, 2022
Heroicvic:

It shan't be well with you and your entire generation won't escape poverty forever if you plan on duping (scam) him or anyone here

Why can't you start ordering yourself and reselling since you claim you sell Jumia logins
we rise by lifting others
Re: Which Business Can One Do With ₦1.5 Million? by Rosulala(m): 3:53pm On Mar 22, 2022
bonechamberlain:
what's jumia logs, and how can one get it
chat me up on WhatsApp,you can order for phones clothes and others on jumia with balance on the logs,
Re: Which Business Can One Do With ₦1.5 Million? by Rosulala(m): 3:58pm On Mar 22, 2022
Heroicvic:

It shan't be well with you and your entire generation won't escape poverty forever if you plan on duping (scam) him or anyone here

Why can't you start ordering yourself and reselling since you claim you sell Jumia logins
that's why many people fails to end poverty for themselves since every opportunity you get is been referred to as scam,its like telling all those betshop why can't they use the machine for their own good,and win as much as they could,moreso the logs can be used to purchase everything on jumia depending on your balance on the logs
Re: Which Business Can One Do With ₦1.5 Million? by Rosulala(m): 4:01pm On Mar 22, 2022
bigiyaro:
fvcking scammer, log kill u dia
don't be a looser forever,its a spammed log
Re: Which Business Can One Do With ₦1.5 Million? by JBoss25(m): 4:21pm On Mar 22, 2022
Cheato64:
Invest in defi
Re: Which Business Can One Do With ₦1.5 Million? by neurowale001(m): 5:27pm On Mar 22, 2022
Cheato64:

I have a Tech start up idea.

Feasibilities have been duly done ✅✅.

If you're interested,we can work things out.
Re: Which Business Can One Do With ₦1.5 Million? by Braga90(m): 5:41pm On Mar 22, 2022
Victorious12:

That’s what is paying my bills
Guys are cashing out 10k dollars every week in my front
You’re here complaining of ur fish brain
Pity
10k dollars(5million naira) every week you say? X 4 = 40k dollars (20million) every month? And you're here on nairaland? You surely are a scammer!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

First Batch Of Lake Rice Recipients / South African Netflorist Is Uncomfortable Selling To A Nigerian Man / Banks And Blood Money.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.