Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,362 members, 7,780,986 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 06:58 AM

Today I Experienced Inner Satisfaction - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Today I Experienced Inner Satisfaction (3131 Views)

Today I Was Very Strict To My Girlfriend And She Did This / I Experienced This Kind Of Love Today, Do I Have Witnesses??? / What I Experienced On My Way To Cotonou. Some Women Are Wicked(sad) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Today I Experienced Inner Satisfaction by Mrshape: 9:07pm On Mar 21, 2022
There is this open field local restaurant the woman food is sweet die,
once in a while I do go there to get a taste of her food, she doesn't have water for customer, you bring your water down to the place.

When I was about to eat the woman ask me will you not go and buy water? I told her madam abeg serve me food make I eat,
meanwhile the other man bought 3 sachet of water as I was eating the man gave me one sachet,
I have never received an unexpected gift at the right time more than this for a long time,
I thank the man and silently paid for his food which is almost twice the cost of mine.
I was in the car when I observed the man looking around for me when the woman told him the guy you gave water paid for you. The people around was rejoicing with him, I just smiled. Nigeria might get better one day.
Lalasticlala mynd4

80 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Today I Experienced Inner Satisfaction by rickpat(m): 9:10pm On Mar 21, 2022
you never can tell how much some little gesture would mean to someone...it might just be a huge smile that person has been dreaming of for ages

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Today I Experienced Inner Satisfaction by EzegeNdiigbo: 9:16pm On Mar 21, 2022
Op the woman dey cheat on you by not giving you water to download your right beaner abi she want the thing to choke choke you

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Today I Experienced Inner Satisfaction by Nobody: 9:21pm On Mar 21, 2022
If only we would learn to show little bits of kindness to our neighbors the world would be a safer place, but wait why person go enter Restaurant go chop and water no go dey? grin grin

17 Likes

Re: Today I Experienced Inner Satisfaction by Nobody: 9:27pm On Mar 21, 2022
The little smile we put on people's face matters alot. Btw, y'all customers should sue the woman for not serving y'all water. What if person choke to death? grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Today I Experienced Inner Satisfaction by Blackbelly(m): 9:28pm On Mar 21, 2022
I think I feel the satisfaction you felt in your car smiley
This country for no too hard if only we looked out for one another

4 Likes

Re: Today I Experienced Inner Satisfaction by Mrshape: 9:34pm On Mar 21, 2022
EzegeNdiigbo:
Op the woman dey cheat on you by not giving you water to download your right beaner abi she want the thing to choke choke you
I done day use to the woman now, she say she no get strength to day drap pure water Money, she go saw water day jug.
No be me fever go catch o. I better respect my self eat dry eating

2 Likes

Re: Today I Experienced Inner Satisfaction by Mrshape: 9:35pm On Mar 21, 2022
Johnnycastro18:
If only we would learn to show little bits of kindness to our neighbors the world would be a safer place, but wait why person go enter Restaurant go chop and water no go dey? grin grin
Na jug water she get.

1 Like

Re: Today I Experienced Inner Satisfaction by Mrshape: 9:37pm On Mar 21, 2022
Blackbelly:
I think I feel the satisfaction you felt in your car smiley
This country for no too hard if only we looked out for one another
Yes o. But point of correction it was not in my car it was in a taxi grin grin

7 Likes

Re: Today I Experienced Inner Satisfaction by posty56: 9:40pm On Mar 21, 2022
Mrshape:
once in a while I do go there to get a taste of her food, she doesn't have water for customer, you bring your water down to the place.

When I was about to eat the woman ask me will you not go and buy water? I told her madam abeg serve me food make I eat,
meanwhile the other man bought 3 sachet of water as I was eating the man gave me one sachet,
I have never received an unexpected gift at the right time more than this for a long time,
I thank the man and silently paid for his food which is almost twice the cost of mine.
I was in the car when I observed the man looking around for me when the woman told him the guy you gave water paid for you. The people around was rejoicing with him, I just smiled. Nigeria might get better one day.
well I get kindness from strangers as lot I don't know if it's my innocent face , although I have poor character anyways what I want to say is ,men you see why you should help your fellow man? that small act of kindness a stranger paid to him he repaid it double,men know they ignore kindness because the society expect them to cater for as they're suppose to be providers not receivers ,so instead of spending your hard earned money on that ungrateful specie that will still complain about how small the amount is ,spend it own your fellow nigga and I assure that person no go forget even if na ten years ago

3 Likes

Re: Today I Experienced Inner Satisfaction by SyrusdeHansome(m): 9:43pm On Mar 21, 2022
You're a good man. Each time i do good to pple i always have the same feeling

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Today I Experienced Inner Satisfaction by Ahmed0336(m): 9:45pm On Mar 21, 2022
grin

That's nice of you.

Similar thing happened to me today.

Was at a barber's shop today about to get my haircut. All of a sudden an elderly man walked into the shop to get his hair cut. From his behavior, he was in a hurry but didn't know what to do since a was already sitted. I asked the barber to barb him instead, while I take a nap ( I been don tayaaaaaa) the man was full of joy and gave me a warm handshake. I was still sleeping when he walked out. After having my hair done, the barber said the man paid for my barbing and I was like shocked

17 Likes

Re: Today I Experienced Inner Satisfaction by Nobody: 9:48pm On Mar 21, 2022
Mrshape:

You just made me smile... You did great. In marketing, this technique is called reciprocative marketing.

When you do something for someone, they feel indebted and would want to reciprocate by any means possible.

It's also depict the depth of our selfishness, as giving gives us momentary satisfaction.

We could argue that you gave not because he needed it, but because of how good you'll feel.

It's normal. Never stop giving.

4 Likes

Re: Today I Experienced Inner Satisfaction by Donmobi(m): 10:38pm On Mar 21, 2022
You made me smile man

God bless you everly
Re: Today I Experienced Inner Satisfaction by 9182736455O1999(m): 11:11pm On Mar 21, 2022
Mrshape:

wow, i'm also smiling.

1 Like

Re: Today I Experienced Inner Satisfaction by Kiddogarcia(m): 11:25pm On Mar 21, 2022
Cool,I love what you did, na we be your best plug for everything sexual enhancement
Re: Today I Experienced Inner Satisfaction by Nobody: 12:42am On Mar 22, 2022
Mrshape:

Na jug water she get.
ok
Re: Today I Experienced Inner Satisfaction by Mrshape: 6:30am On Mar 22, 2022
Ahmed0336:
grin

That's nice of you.

Similar thing happened to me today.

Was at a barber's shop today about to get my haircut. All of a sudden an elderly man walked into the shop to get his hair cut. From his behavior, he was in a hurry but didn't know what to do since a was already sitted. I asked the barber to barb him instead, while I take a nap ( I been don tayaaaaaa) the man was full of joy and gave me a warm handshake. I was still sleeping when he walked out. After having my hair done, the barber said the man paid for my barbing and I was like shocked
Nice one

1 Like

Re: Today I Experienced Inner Satisfaction by Mrshape: 6:31am On Mar 22, 2022
Donmobi:
You made me smile man

God bless you everly
God bless you too

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Today I Experienced Inner Satisfaction by Crucialgem(m): 7:18am On Mar 22, 2022
With this lovely story op said I have come to conclusion that Nigeria will be great again because of the good people in it

1 Like

Re: Today I Experienced Inner Satisfaction by Michelle55: 8:00am On Mar 22, 2022
With this kind gesture that you've been showing to people around you, is it possible for you to run for the Presidential election? Na kwesion I ask oh, we need sumbori like you as President cool
Nice one Op

1 Like

Re: Today I Experienced Inner Satisfaction by snillocer(m): 9:15am On Mar 22, 2022
Lol. Something similar happened to me here.

Yersternite, I listed my old Timberland boots for sale on the clearance thread due to hunger. And the people there were dumbfounded on how I could decide to sell something that has already started peeling, some even suggested I should take it to the villa. cheesy grin

But I tried to convince them that the boot is still in good condition. Lol. I really needed some money. I was even willing to let it go for as low as 2k — hunger bad.

Long story cut short, some good samaritans asked for my account details. One sent me something that night while the other one has promised to also send something within the week. Omo my joy knew no bound. cheesy

Tbh, I've really gained alot from this forum — both financially and otherwise. And I pray to reciprocate the act someday.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Today I Experienced Inner Satisfaction by Quicksilver5: 9:16am On Mar 22, 2022
wetin we nor go see
Re: Today I Experienced Inner Satisfaction by LikeAking: 9:33am On Mar 22, 2022
I was expecting a s%x story.

Rubissssssh!
Re: Today I Experienced Inner Satisfaction by Generalwoodz(m): 9:34am On Mar 22, 2022
This beautiful post of yours lighted up my face and I smiled fulfilled. The world would be a beautiful place if we all do our quarterly good.

1 Like

Re: Today I Experienced Inner Satisfaction by bluefilm: 9:42am On Mar 22, 2022
Mrshape:

You tried.

1 Like

Re: Today I Experienced Inner Satisfaction by blinking001(m): 10:38am On Mar 22, 2022
You did well op
Re: Today I Experienced Inner Satisfaction by blinking001(m): 10:39am On Mar 22, 2022
Kiddogarcia:
Cool,I love what you did, na we be your best plug for everything sexual enhancement
Na wah
Re: Today I Experienced Inner Satisfaction by KillerBeauty(f): 11:34am On Mar 22, 2022
posty56:
well I get kindness from strangers as lot I don't know if it's my innocent face , although I have poor character anyways what I want to say is ,men you see why you should help your fellow man? that small act of kindness a stranger paid to him he repaid it double,men know they ignore kindness because the society expect them to cater for as they're suppose to be providers not receivers ,so instead of spending your hard earned money on that ungrateful specie that will still complain about how small the amount is ,spend it own your fellow nigga and I assure that person no go forget even if na ten years ago
There is always that 1 person that will use any post on nairaland as an opportunity to bash women. Una nor dey tire sad

2 Likes

Re: Today I Experienced Inner Satisfaction by Nobody: 11:36am On Mar 22, 2022
OP and The other Man Una well-done jare. @MOD is this not suppose to be at the front page?

1 Like

Re: Today I Experienced Inner Satisfaction by oglalasioux(m): 1:07pm On Mar 22, 2022
If you are like me who rarely get favour from people yet always taking care of other people, you'll appreciate anything no matter how small. Thanks, OP.
Re: Today I Experienced Inner Satisfaction by Professorcplus(m): 2:14pm On Mar 22, 2022
Smiles grin

I also remembered during NYSC. Somewhere at ABJ art and culture under one mango tree, I ordered for food with my other colleague.

Long story short, a man came join us, eat quietly and leave quickly.

Time to pay, I heard someone has paid for us... Omo first time, I felt like a girl grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Help My Boyfriend Wants To Start Visiting Nairaland. / How To Date A Girl On Campus Without Affecting Your Grades / If You Are To Collect 1k From All Ur Ex,how Much Will You Have In Total????

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.