Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,471 members, 7,808,696 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:33 PM

Why Some Men Cheat On Their Wife When She's Pregnant? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Why Some Men Cheat On Their Wife When She's Pregnant? (436 Views)

Bbnaija's Tega Confirms She's Pregnant, Dump Her Wedding Ring / Why Do Men Cheat? / Nigerian Lady Gives Reasons Married Men Cheat And Promise Girls. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Some Men Cheat On Their Wife When She's Pregnant? by Olarewaju89: 9:25pm On Mar 21, 2022
I have been hearing about series of infidelity in marriage and i don't know why.

I have heard many stories from different pregnant women why their husband is cheating on them.

Pls, why do men like cheating on their pregnant wife?

Re: Why Some Men Cheat On Their Wife When She's Pregnant? by rickpat(m): 9:30pm On Mar 21, 2022
Firstly, nothing justifies cheating especially on your pregnant wife....

now to your question,some men don't find their wife attractive enough during pregnancy...and some women when the pregnancy is up to some certain months,let's say 7 or 8months they can't really have sex anymore (cus if the tummy and the stress,not all women though)...then some pregnant women then to have poor hygiene...both oral and body hygiene...BUT AGAIN THE MAN SHOULD BE DISCIPLINED

2 Likes

Re: Why Some Men Cheat On Their Wife When She's Pregnant? by Nobody: 9:55pm On Mar 21, 2022
I once met a generator repairer who gist me on how his wife is pregnant and he donot feel comfortable having sex with her with the pregnancy, instead he prefers visiting ashawao quarters to cure his conji until his wife finally put to bed then he would stop, I just kept on noding my head

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Lady Who Had Sex With Dog Is Alive – Police Confirms / Five Must Have Appliances In The Living Room / Bet9ja Chairman Launches Airline

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.