Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,211 members, 7,807,723 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:07 PM

IN Need Of A Business Partner And Investor For My Plantain Chips Production - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / IN Need Of A Business Partner And Investor For My Plantain Chips Production (184 Views)

In Need Of An Investor For My Business / I Need An Investor For My Mushroom GH firm. 100% In 3months / Be My Silent Partner Or Investor For A Real Estate Project (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

IN Need Of A Business Partner And Investor For My Plantain Chips Production by OzymandiasKing: 12:08am On Mar 22, 2022
Hello and Good evening

My name is George and I am into food processing and I am in need of an investor and business partner for my plantain chips processing project( this is not your regular chips)

A friend of mine in France shared a wonderful idea with me on making additional flavors to plantain chips rather than the salty and chilli ones. I made some and the reception was massive and it was enough for me to know that the project would be successful. So we would be making improved and regular chips and making some additional flavored alternative (see product representation)

I currently have hectares of plantain farms and contacts of various farmers in the south west who could supply us with raw unripe plantains for the chips production

The amount needed of a start is $10,000 (N5m) as it is an easily scalable business and it would be debt financed with equity model. I am in need of someone who fully understands the market terrain of this country and not a Ponzi minded person who would be seeking for returns in a few months time.

Interested individuals can mail me on adetolageorge93@gmail.com for more robust engagement on this business.

Thank you in anticipation

(1) (Reply)

[b]real Estate Investment With 40% Roi In Just 12 Months[/b] / Invest Wisely As We Are Ready To Trade For You To Make Profit / 3 TOP Potential Crypto Tokens To Buy In April 2022

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.