Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,471 members, 7,808,701 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:38 PM

Two Month Quit Notice - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Two Month Quit Notice (143 Views)

One Month Quit Notice... Please Advice (photo) / Ghana Landlady Gives Female Nigerian Student Quit Notice Over Noise During Sex / Will A Tenant Pay During His 3 Or 6 Months Quit Notice? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Two Month Quit Notice by Sirseedorf(m): 3:09am On Mar 22, 2022
Hello guys, my rent is due last month which is February, surprisingly my landlord gave me quit notice on the 9th of march stating in the notice that I have to move out from march till April 30th. Though am not annoyed with his decision, however I never plan on raising money for two month to rent another apartment. In fact am financially handicap except the money that I want to pay him which is 6month upfront that I have.
Is the two month the actual month to evict a tenant, and what can I do.
Thanks for your modest reply.
Re: Two Month Quit Notice by BarrElChapo(m): 4:27am On Mar 22, 2022
Sirseedorf:
Hello guys, my rent is due last month which is February, surprisingly my landlord gave me quit notice on the 9th of march stating in the notice that I have to move out from march till April 30th. Though am not annoyed with his decision, however I never plan on raising money for two month to rent another apartment. In fact am financially handicap except the money that I want to pay him which is 6month upfront that I have.
Is the two month the actual month to evict a tenant, and what can I do.
Thanks for your modest reply.

Let me see the tenancy agreement you signed
Re: Two Month Quit Notice by Sirseedorf(m): 4:38am On Mar 22, 2022
The tenancy agreement is not with me, all I have signed is with the landlord. @BarrElChapo
Re: Two Month Quit Notice by BarrElChapo(m): 4:40am On Mar 22, 2022
Sirseedorf:
The tenancy agreement is not with me @BarrElChapo

How do you pay rent. Yearly, half yearly or monthly ?
Re: Two Month Quit Notice by Sirseedorf(m): 4:42am On Mar 22, 2022
I pay yearly, but I use to pay 6month, which is two times in a year .

(1) (Reply)

2 Bed Room House For Rent At Seaside Estate Badore Ajah Lagos State / Property Like Crypto Currency / Please What Is The Cost Of Fencing 100x 100

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.