Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,710 members, 7,802,149 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:54 AM

Inside Davido's Banana Island Mansion & His Exotic Cars (Photos, Video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Inside Davido's Banana Island Mansion & His Exotic Cars (Photos, Video) (63684 Views)

Cubana Chief Priest At Davido's Banana Island Mansion (Video) / Ned Nwoko Takes Paul Okoye On A Ride In His Exotic Car As Rudeboy Visits Him / Davido: My Gateman Has 2 Houses And 3 Cars (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Inside Davido's Banana Island Mansion & His Exotic Cars (Photos, Video) by Sophiebabe85(f): 4:37am On Mar 22, 2022

24 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Inside Davido's Banana Island Mansion & His Exotic Cars (Photos, Video) by Sophiebabe85(f): 4:38am On Mar 22, 2022
More

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Inside Davido's Banana Island Mansion & His Exotic Cars (Photos, Video) by Sophiebabe85(f): 4:38am On Mar 22, 2022
More pictures

4 Likes

Re: Inside Davido's Banana Island Mansion & His Exotic Cars (Photos, Video) by BarrElChapo(m): 4:41am On Mar 22, 2022
Sophie na your phone you take snap all these pictures ? undecided

18 Likes

Re: Inside Davido's Banana Island Mansion & His Exotic Cars (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 4:44am On Mar 22, 2022
Oko Chioma nothing do you,will this Davido be asking Chioma to bring something to the table like this?hehehe let me come and be going

38 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Inside Davido's Banana Island Mansion & His Exotic Cars (Photos, Video) by Aufbauh(m): 5:11am On Mar 22, 2022
Davido show off is becoming somehow for a rich man kid.
His Dad needs to have a discussion with him.

The two most probable circumstances that may have ignited this are:
Either he wasn't aware or used to his Dad's wealth at his formative period or the company of friends he keep.

116 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Inside Davido's Banana Island Mansion & His Exotic Cars (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 5:30am On Mar 22, 2022
Aufbauh:
Davido show off is becoming somehow for a rich man kid.
His Dad needs to have a discussion with him.

The two most probable circumstances that may have ignited this are:
Either he wasn't aware or used to his Dad's wealth at his formative period or the company of friends he keep.
Its part of his life as a celebrity,try and understand.

167 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Inside Davido's Banana Island Mansion & His Exotic Cars (Photos, Video) by Aufbauh(m): 5:37am On Mar 22, 2022
Iyaebe:
Its part of his life as a celebrity,try and understand.

It's not all celebrities that show off.
Besides, he's not just anyhow celebrity that stumbled into wealth, but was born into a wealthy home.
He should be used to riches & it glamour by now.

You can't see the likes of DJ Cuppy, Falz, Naeto C. Ademola Adedoyin, Dr Sid even his cousin B Red get engage in such an act.

168 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Inside Davido's Banana Island Mansion & His Exotic Cars (Photos, Video) by Mhykel217(m): 5:41am On Mar 22, 2022
Chooi
OBO ma kpa mi na cry

3 Likes

Re: Inside Davido's Banana Island Mansion & His Exotic Cars (Photos, Video) by Siberia01(m): 5:57am On Mar 22, 2022
undecided
One might think Davido is worth $1.2 billion

But Yes he's actually worth more than $500million
He's richer than most top tier artists in the US, same goes for some highly paid players in Europe
He owns a luxurious Private jet..... I think he's adding a second one to his fleett
He's already in the league of Kanye West and Elton John's

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Inside Davido's Banana Island Mansion & His Exotic Cars (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 6:18am On Mar 22, 2022
Aufbauh:

Besides, he's not just anyhow celebrity that stumbled into wealth, but was born into a wealthy home.

You can't see the likes of DJ Cuppy, Falz, Naeto C. Ademola Adedoyin, Dr Sid even his cousin B Red get engage in such an act.
All those you mentioned are D-list artist, showing off is part of an A-list celebrity lifestyle, just anything to remain relevant

127 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Inside Davido's Banana Island Mansion & His Exotic Cars (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 6:19am On Mar 22, 2022
Mhykel217:
Chooi OBO ma kpa mi na cry
Awo ni en go and make your own money

1 Like

Re: Inside Davido's Banana Island Mansion & His Exotic Cars (Photos, Video) by Aufbauh(m): 6:39am On Mar 22, 2022
Iyaebe:
All those you mentioned are D-list artist, showing off is part of an A-list celebrity lifestyle, just anything to remain relevant

A-list Ko, I believe Rita Dominic or Lady Gaga is also an F-list artist? I won't indulge you further on this as Google is there to help you.

However, my point is not that 'A-list' celebrities don't show off but those from a wealthy families do so with caution unlike ur Crush.

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Inside Davido's Banana Island Mansion & His Exotic Cars (Photos, Video) by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 7:04am On Mar 22, 2022
Siberia01:
undecided

He's richer than most top tier artists in the US, same goes for some highly paid players in Europe
He owns a luxurious Private jet..... I think he's adding a second one to his fleett
Sarcasm right? grin
You guys should leave David alone, he's a celebrity and this is what they always do, showing off!

I've also noticed that Nigerians love showing off, it's just like a tradition, even a yahoo boy that just made $500 from scams will show off too.

55 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Inside Davido's Banana Island Mansion & His Exotic Cars (Photos, Video) by Shedrack777: 7:10am On Mar 22, 2022
i go talk am since nobody wan talk am, VANITY! VANITY!! VANITY!!! all na sweet bitter vanity

7 Likes

Re: Inside Davido's Banana Island Mansion & His Exotic Cars (Photos, Video) by majamajic(m): 7:29am On Mar 22, 2022
Vanity crew never arrive here ?

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Inside Davido's Banana Island Mansion & His Exotic Cars (Photos, Video) by abeniagbon(m): 7:35am On Mar 22, 2022
It's all a matter of time

1 Like

Re: Inside Davido's Banana Island Mansion & His Exotic Cars (Photos, Video) by SocialJustice: 7:36am On Mar 22, 2022
I can imagine the way Davido go dey lie cream girls in state for this house.

I don't like him and his music but this his lifestyle na goal.

abeniagbon:
It's all a matter of time
Which time? No go hustle, dollars full Adeleke account dey breathe, more dey enter day and night.

13 Likes

Re: Inside Davido's Banana Island Mansion & His Exotic Cars (Photos, Video) by bollington2toll(f): 7:48am On Mar 22, 2022
Aufbauh:

DJ Cuppy called a particular T.V show to show her pink penthouse features the same cuppy that would show you her father's entire house in Italy, Mexico , the white chef cooking for her, down to her toilet sef, haha.. Davido is not even showing you his Dad's, he is showing his, and you have a problem with that.. haha
Its called Lifestyle.. It's either you ignore, or appreciate Hardwork and good things.

76 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Inside Davido's Banana Island Mansion & His Exotic Cars (Photos, Video) by pepperdemzombie: 7:51am On Mar 22, 2022
Iyaebe:
Oko Chioma nothing do you,will this Davido be asking Chioma to bring something to the table like this?hehehe let me come and be going
Iyawo Saara!
Her assurance picture that was boldly on the wall before is VISIBLY missing. Davido don burn all her pictures. Na Endurance she dey.
Nothing to put on table? Abeg, "Davido's leeches" no be occupation!

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Inside Davido's Banana Island Mansion & His Exotic Cars (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 8:03am On Mar 22, 2022
pepperdemzombie:

Iyawo Saara!
Her assurance picture that was boldly on the wall before is VISIBLY missing. Davido don burn all her pictures. Na Endurance she dey.
Nothing to put on table? Abeg, "Davido's leeches" no be occupation!
Chioma is in his house,I can boldly tell you that.The day they’ll get married,where u go put face that day

3 Likes

Re: Inside Davido's Banana Island Mansion & His Exotic Cars (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 8:03am On Mar 22, 2022
Iyaebe:
stop digging gold

4 Likes

Re: Inside Davido's Banana Island Mansion & His Exotic Cars (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 8:05am On Mar 22, 2022
Aufbauh:

A-list Ko, I believe Rita Dominic or Lady Gaga is also an F-list artist? I won't indulge you further on this as Google is there to help you.

However, my point is not that 'A-list' celebrities don't show off but those from a wealthy families do so with caution unlike ur Crush.
crush ke?i no fit crush on that kind person
Re: Inside Davido's Banana Island Mansion & His Exotic Cars (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 8:42am On Mar 22, 2022
Aufbauh:

falz no be rich kid plus dj cuppy do show off tooo

1 Like

Re: Inside Davido's Banana Island Mansion & His Exotic Cars (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 8:46am On Mar 22, 2022
Siberia01:
undecided

do you even know what 500 million is That's means he is richer than ronaldo messi drake benzema?? Justin Bieber? Is ur brain paining you Davidos networth at the highest will be $ 30 million maximum or even lesser...

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: Inside Davido's Banana Island Mansion & His Exotic Cars (Photos, Video) by Mhykel217(m): 8:48am On Mar 22, 2022
Iyaebe:
Awo ni en go and make your own money

Smh are u always this bitter. Na ur children dem i de pity
Re: Inside Davido's Banana Island Mansion & His Exotic Cars (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 8:49am On Mar 22, 2022
Mhykel217:

Smh are u always this bitter. Na ur children dem i de pity
My husband will cover up for my shortcomings,is there anything else you want to say?

1 Like

Re: Inside Davido's Banana Island Mansion & His Exotic Cars (Photos, Video) by Mhykel217(m): 8:58am On Mar 22, 2022
Iyaebe:
My husband will cover up for my shortcomings,is there anything else you want to say?

Yes ooo
I pity the unfortunate man too

9 Likes

Re: Inside Davido's Banana Island Mansion & His Exotic Cars (Photos, Video) by Peace081: 9:02am On Mar 22, 2022
Wailers will soon arrive
Re: Inside Davido's Banana Island Mansion & His Exotic Cars (Photos, Video) by Kazeem47(m): 9:05am On Mar 22, 2022
A

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Regina Daniels And Mother, Rita Arrive Cape Town. Welcomed With Flowers & Banner / Afrocandy: JT Tom West Shot Dead On A Movie Set, He Didn't Die In Car Accident / Tiwa Savage Glows In Braless Dress As She Steps Out For New York Fashion Week

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.