Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,316 members, 7,808,065 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:25 AM

Tinubu At 70. The Many Questions Begging For Answers - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu At 70. The Many Questions Begging For Answers (264 Views)

CSU Documents: 2 Simple Questions Begging For Answers / COVID-19: Abiola Ajimobi Dies At 70 - Independent.ng / Saraki, His Wife, Toyin, Osinbajo And Tinubu At Bola Shagaya's 60th Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu At 70. The Many Questions Begging For Answers by chinjo(m): 8:41am On Mar 22, 2022
The wish of every young man is to grow old. Even the bible advises us to honour our father and mother so that our days may be long. It is on this premis that I want to wish Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu a happy birthday. 70 years on earth is not a joke. However, my question is this, Is Tinubu actually 70 years old?
Tinubu became governor of Lagos in 1999 that is 23 years ago. Take away 23 years from 70 and you will have 47 years. So Was Tinubu actually 47 years when he became governor of Lagos in 1999? How old was he when he became a Senator?I leave you to solve this puzzle.
Re: Tinubu At 70. The Many Questions Begging For Answers by Zonefree(m): 8:43am On Mar 22, 2022
Tinubu is over 82, don't let his urchins deceive you.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu At 70. The Many Questions Begging For Answers by MadamVanessa(f): 8:44am On Mar 22, 2022
shocked

Tinubu is an ancestor older than smeagol of Lord of the rings.
Re: Tinubu At 70. The Many Questions Begging For Answers by chinjo(m): 8:45am On Mar 22, 2022
Small time the will say the future belongs to the youth.
Re: Tinubu At 70. The Many Questions Begging For Answers by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 8:47am On Mar 22, 2022
Loud it...Wickedness of the highest order..anyways I will leave this mathematics for OAU first class graduate to solve. Nairaland paid online yeloba miscreants can't fix this
Re: Tinubu At 70. The Many Questions Begging For Answers by Nobody: 8:47am On Mar 22, 2022
Are you his mother iyaloja?
Zonefree:
Tinubu is over 82, don't let his urchins deceive you.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu At 70. The Many Questions Begging For Answers by Zonefree(m): 8:48am On Mar 22, 2022
Iyaebe:
Are you his mother iyaloja?
One of his hypnotized urchins is here.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu At 70. The Many Questions Begging For Answers by qekng40(f): 8:59am On Mar 22, 2022
Tinubu actually looks older than Buhari and Obasanjo.

Him and Obj I don't know who's uglier.
Re: Tinubu At 70. The Many Questions Begging For Answers by WATCHOVER(m): 9:50am On Mar 22, 2022
chinjo:
The wish of every young man is to grow old. Even the bible advises us to honour our father and mother so that our days may be long. It is on this premis that I want to wish Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu a happy birthday. 70 years on earth is not a joke. However, my question is this, Is Tinubu actually 70 years old?
Tinubu became governor of Lagos in 1999 that is 23 years ago. Take away 23 years from 70 and you will have 47 years. So Was Tinubu actually 47 years when he became governor of Lagos in 1999? How old was he when he became a Senator?I leave you to solve this puzzle.
Nigerians know he lied about his age, No need to write epistles

(1) (Reply)

Brain Drain In Nigeria: Nigeria Is Dying / Pic: Governor El Rufa'i Vacates His Seat For Tinubu In Kaduna. / Agberos Are Shareholders In Lagos & Southwest Politics,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.