Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,304 members, 7,780,720 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 08:38 PM

What's The Best Way To Invest Idle Funds? - Investment (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / What's The Best Way To Invest Idle Funds? (28381 Views)

Pls Let's Do Business With Some Of Your Idle Funds. / Invest Your Idle Funds / Idle Funds : I Need Suggestions On Business And Investments (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's The Best Way To Invest Idle Funds? by Rubyventures: 2:02pm On Mar 22, 2022
Lyydia:
Hi Nairalanders,
What is the best way to invest funds without actually being engaged in doing anything? I have what I do that brings in money, I just feel like some funds are idle in my account and Naira - dollar fluctuations isn't helping matter.

For example fixed deposit accounts, which Nigerian bank has the best interest rate?

No cryptocurrency
No forex
No betting
No scam investment

No PM

Robot trading up to 30% return go and read up on it

Thank you.
Re: What's The Best Way To Invest Idle Funds? by Godwin4444: 2:02pm On Mar 22, 2022
A
Re: What's The Best Way To Invest Idle Funds? by toujurs: 2:02pm On Mar 22, 2022
Slayar:
I'm surprised you wrote Crypto currency / forex in same line with scam .
it's a scam Oga! Yahoo boys and ashawo lekki girls use them as front undecided

7 Likes

Re: What's The Best Way To Invest Idle Funds? by posty56: 2:02pm On Mar 22, 2022
uu
Re: What's The Best Way To Invest Idle Funds? by Jh0wsef(m): 2:03pm On Mar 22, 2022
Lol
Re: What's The Best Way To Invest Idle Funds? by SocialJustice: 2:03pm On Mar 22, 2022
Lyydia:
Hi Nairalanders,
What is the best way to invest funds without actually being engaged in doing anything? I have what I do that brings in money, I just feel like some funds are idle in my account and Naira - dollar fluctuations isn't helping matter.

For example fixed deposit accounts, which Nigerian bank has the best interest rate?

No cryptocurrency
No forex
No betting
No scam investment

No PM

Thank you.

Buy money market fund or hedge against inflation and devaluation by buying USDT or USDC and store in your trust wallet. When you need money, sell a little to do what you want.

Do not cancel crypto, it is what a lot of people are using to preserve value of their money.

9 Likes

Re: What's The Best Way To Invest Idle Funds? by zubby29(m): 2:03pm On Mar 22, 2022
Gold etf, see a stoke broker to explain more, please give a feedback if decided to take dis option
Re: What's The Best Way To Invest Idle Funds? by davien(m): 2:04pm On Mar 22, 2022
You said no cryptocurrency yet it's one of the best means to save.

You can lockup your usdt(avoiding Nigerian naira inflation) to earn 10-15% per annum through exchanges like binance, huobi, Okex, big one, etc.

You can save flexibly through Ancor savings and get 20% APY daily withdrawable income.

You can stake 20 Osmo and be paid 60% yearly and qualified for airdrops.

Make I no cast everything but there's money to be made in crypto(safely) if you're wise.

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What's The Best Way To Invest Idle Funds? by Godwin4444: 2:04pm On Mar 22, 2022
Lyydia:
Hi Nairalanders,

No cryptocurrency
No forex
No betting
No scam investment

No PM

Thank you.

I have 2 running pos shops,u can invest with me n get a percentage on weekly or monthly basis

1 Like

Re: What's The Best Way To Invest Idle Funds? by hibeebeeking: 2:04pm On Mar 22, 2022
Someone asked a question which is useful to everyone,see their response. This is one of the reasons , most people are jobless. Everyone needs to take this seriously.

6 Likes

Re: What's The Best Way To Invest Idle Funds? by toujurs: 2:04pm On Mar 22, 2022
Anything investment i dn comot hand, I'm not doing again.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Best Way To Invest Idle Funds? by Valueson: 2:05pm On Mar 22, 2022
You can start Payal dollar exchange business on the side.
Re: What's The Best Way To Invest Idle Funds? by frazee: 2:06pm On Mar 22, 2022
The best advice is, if you have enough money go for importation of spare parts, engine and underage cars... There is alot happening there in terms of profit but is not much known.. importations of used television, vegetable oil and wines is a good business..
You basically dont need to be there always. Get a space and someone can manage it for you as far as you have a list of items you imported....

4 Likes

Re: What's The Best Way To Invest Idle Funds? by EgunMogaji2: 2:06pm On Mar 22, 2022
Lyydia:
Hi Nairalanders,

No cryptocurrency
No forex
No betting
No scam investment

No PM

Thank you.

Thank you for asking this question. I need answers too.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Best Way To Invest Idle Funds? by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 2:07pm On Mar 22, 2022
Lyydia:
Hi Nairalanders,

No cryptocurrency
No forex
No betting
No scam investment

No PM

Thank you.

buy Uber car for me, let me drive and pay you

1 Like

Re: What's The Best Way To Invest Idle Funds? by Enyman: 2:07pm On Mar 22, 2022
Mutual Trust here in Maitama has the best interest rate for Fixing.Up to 18%.A coded way many rich folks are investing their money.My spouse is one of their top marketer/manager.Hit me up if interested.Zero-seven-zero-three-five-four-five-three-nine-seven-three
Re: What's The Best Way To Invest Idle Funds? by iCauseTrouble: 2:07pm On Mar 22, 2022
shocked
Re: What's The Best Way To Invest Idle Funds? by Alamkir: 2:08pm On Mar 22, 2022
chrisdking1:
Piggyvest Flex, 8% Per annum paid monthly
Piggybank, 10% Per annum also paid monthly

Branch Nigeria, 20% Per annum paid weekly.

Thats still idle fun...... Who told u there's no interest where he kept it
Re: What's The Best Way To Invest Idle Funds? by EgunMogaji2: 2:08pm On Mar 22, 2022
smile11s:
If you have the energy and entrepreneur spirit. Start up a new business with a niche. There are a lot of business opportunities in Lagos

We’re looking for examples.

1 Like

Re: What's The Best Way To Invest Idle Funds? by sparkyJ: 2:09pm On Mar 22, 2022
Lyydia:
Hi Nairalanders,

No cryptocurrency
No forex
No betting
No scam investment

No PM

Thank you.

Send me a mail
Re: What's The Best Way To Invest Idle Funds? by ajayiopy: 2:10pm On Mar 22, 2022
Lyydia:
Hi Nairalanders,

No cryptocurrency
No forex
No betting
No scam investment

No PM

Thank you.

IT DEPENDS ON YOUR LOCATION.
GO LEARN A SKILL AND MANAGE YOUR MONEY YOURSELF. IF YOU ARE IN THE NORTH, ENTER GRAIN BUSINESS BUT TRY TO LEARN THE BASIC PRINCIPLES AND START WITH 50-BAGS TO TEST THE WATER. IF YOU ARE CONVINCE,YOU CAN TRY ADDITIONAL BAGS NEXT SEASON. FOR THE NEXT 20 YEARS THERE WOULD BE FOOD SHORTAGE DUE TO COVID 19 YEAR AND BANDIT ACTIVITIES IN NIGERIA.NO ONE IS READY TO GO TO FARM DUE TO UNCERTAINTY.

3 Likes

Re: What's The Best Way To Invest Idle Funds? by abobote: 2:10pm On Mar 22, 2022
Put it in a land. Investing on land is one of the best way of saving idle fund

8 Likes

Re: What's The Best Way To Invest Idle Funds? by nakoks(m): 2:10pm On Mar 22, 2022
Lyydia:
Hi Nairalanders,

No cryptocurrency
No forex
No betting
No scam investment

No PM

Thank you.

Invest in a money market fund and compound your interest monthly. You can also be adding funds on a monthly basis and be compounding the interest. I recommend Stanbic Asset Management MMF,they are a subsidiary of Stanbic Bank and your funds are safe.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Best Way To Invest Idle Funds? by OMOGBEHIN36(m): 2:11pm On Mar 22, 2022
smile11s:
If you have the energy and entrepreneur spirit. Start up a new business with a niche. There are a lot of business opportunities in Lagos

A lot of business opportunities in Lagos,
Like what and what ?
Re: What's The Best Way To Invest Idle Funds? by primeedulab: 2:11pm On Mar 22, 2022
Investment
Re: What's The Best Way To Invest Idle Funds? by Coolcat001: 2:12pm On Mar 22, 2022
Invest in BetKING, and thank me later
Re: What's The Best Way To Invest Idle Funds? by ChybuzzDD(m): 2:12pm On Mar 22, 2022
Lyydia:
Hi Nairalanders,

No cryptocurrency
No forex
No betting
No scam investment

No PM
Thank you.

After removing all these things, and considering how difficult it has become to do business now in Nigeria, the only thing left will be lands/real estate.
But that will depend on how much money you have at hand.

1 Like

Re: What's The Best Way To Invest Idle Funds? by abobote: 2:15pm On Mar 22, 2022
ALLNIGERIANSMAD:
buy Uber car for me, let me drive and pay you
I'm interested, how can you prove your realiability ?
Re: What's The Best Way To Invest Idle Funds? by befocused1: 2:15pm On Mar 22, 2022
Lyydia:
Hi Nairalanders,

No cryptocurrency
No forex
No betting
No scam investment

No PM

Thank you.

You have to decide if you want to run a business or make an investment.
Business: Your money + you are working
Investment: Your money is working for you.

My suggestion:
Invest in Forex Trading with Intelligence Prime Capital and get at least 30% ROI monthly.
You are not giving your money to anybody but you'll open a trading capital with IPC, fund your wallet and subscribe to their trading robot to do the trading for you.

I can guide and help you get started.

NB: I will never ask you to send your money to me, I will only guide.

2 Likes

Re: What's The Best Way To Invest Idle Funds? by Jobio1(f): 2:16pm On Mar 22, 2022
Real estate investment.

1 Like

Re: What's The Best Way To Invest Idle Funds? by Timidangote(m): 2:16pm On Mar 22, 2022
Invest in people.
Which i can contact you to discuss this
Lyydia:
Hi Nairalanders,

No cryptocurrency
No forex
No betting
No scam investment

No PM

Thank you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Jpmorgan: Investors Lose N311bn In 24 Hours / Woman Flees Home After Using Customers N4.5m For Failed MMM Deal / Dollar Crunch Turns Nigerian Banks Into Africa’s Cheapest Stocks - Bloomberg

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.