Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,884 members, 7,802,858 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:31 PM

The Future Of New Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Future Of New Nigeria (126 Views)

Electricity Workers Demand Withdrawal Of New Tariff / Buhari In Rivers For Inauguration Of New Terminal At Port Harcourt Airport / Aso Rock Orders Reversal Of New Postings In SSS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Future Of New Nigeria by ifeanyi1981: 2:37pm On Mar 22, 2022
*The future of new Nigeria.*

We are aware of your activities and their positive results in our nation-building. If public leadership is a subject we will make your participation in it a compulsory subject to be studied in all of our educational curricula.

We, the Igbo are still investigating to ascertain whether you are an Igbo man because your attitude, character, and voice are resemblance to our group character.

Your economic activities have no limitations within the youth and elders. My liking of you began in the year 2018 when you visited the Anambra State APC at the woman's development centre, Awka. The manner and time you took out to answer questions thrown at you irrespective of the various agitations by different persons that day, humbled me and I fell for you.

Your style of leadership is incomparable because your vision, mission, and objectives of being in the government are in the interest of the ordinary Nigerian.

The capital and human development brought by Prof. Osinbajo doesn't segregate or differentiate between ethnic, religious and political factors.

My independent investigation shows that thousands of local and foreign investors across many countries are waiting for you to declare your presidential interest come 2023. Your declaration will bring general acceptability, new hope for Nigeria, reduce the agitation for the division of Nigeria because of your human approach to problem-solving.

No region of Nigeria will be sidelined in both human and capital development if you become president.

Comrade Ifeanyi Stephen Nwosu, FIPMD.
NATIONAL CONVENER/CO-ORDINATOR OSINBAJO LEADERSHIP ADVOCATES (OLA)

(1) (Reply)

Group Begs Promise For Ika North East DTHA / Az Welcomes Dosman To Alimosho / APC Convention: Candidates For Chairmanship Step Down For Buhari’s Choice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.