Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,568 members, 7,809,070 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:20 PM

Share Your Worst Experience About Online Businesses That You've Done Before. - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Share Your Worst Experience About Online Businesses That You've Done Before. (13174 Views)

Share Your Worst Broke Moments Experiences In Life / What Is Your Worst Business Investment And How Much Did You Lose? / 3 Online Businesses That Can Make You 1 Million In 6 Months (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Share Your Worst Experience About Online Businesses That You've Done Before. by Klington: 9:00am On Mar 25, 2022
cool
Re: Share Your Worst Experience About Online Businesses That You've Done Before. by Lightorder: 9:00am On Mar 25, 2022
Prechgold1180:
First to comment

Congratulations to me on my graduation
First graduate in my family
Mumsi don dance tire

As for online business
The idiot asked me to take the stuff to a bus park and waybill

Went to two different park
After all the stress the guy called and said he is no longer interested
Congratulation. More wins and graduates in your family. Hope what you were trying to deliver was not like the sandals they brought to my wife after placing the order online . They looked like what mr Goliath wore to battle

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Worst Experience About Online Businesses That You've Done Before. by Sultty(m): 9:01am On Mar 25, 2022
mum4dgirls:

Recharge and get paid

Na scam abeg
I regret that too, if I catch shade i go push am inside gutter

1 Like

Re: Share Your Worst Experience About Online Businesses That You've Done Before. by iykepromotions: 9:02am On Mar 25, 2022
None. One of the reasons several Nigerians lose is lack of adequate information, mentorship and willingness to calm down, learn and most importantly, ask questions

Anyone can come online and claim anything but always take time for more researching before investing a dime.
Many folks lost money during MMM and some are still falling to that scam till today.

How will you make money continuously without buying or selling or rendering services? It's just a matter of time it will collapse.

8 Likes

Re: Share Your Worst Experience About Online Businesses That You've Done Before. by kingphilip(m): 9:03am On Mar 25, 2022
Racksterli reck me that year sha.

But we've bounced on.

1 Like

Re: Share Your Worst Experience About Online Businesses That You've Done Before. by Prechgold1180(m): 9:04am On Mar 25, 2022
Lightorder:
Congratulation. More wins and graduates in your family. Hope what you were trying to deliver was not like the sandals they brought to my wife after placing the order online

Omo nah ps5
Re: Share Your Worst Experience About Online Businesses That You've Done Before. by Acidosis(m): 9:08am On Mar 25, 2022
Our definition of online business is extremely flawed in this part of the world.

5 Likes

Re: Share Your Worst Experience About Online Businesses That You've Done Before. by nnamdi640: 9:09am On Mar 25, 2022
H2ho:
Was trading forex in 2008 with auto-trading robot and i slept off shocked shocked, that's how I lost my hard earned cash that year grin grin
May be you used a high lot size which is not suitable for your money. I do sleep up while trading with robot and never lost

1 Like

Re: Share Your Worst Experience About Online Businesses That You've Done Before. by Swingate(m): 9:12am On Mar 25, 2022
I run an online clothing store and it's been a blessing , the only negative experience I have encountered is people asking for payment on delivery and not turning up when the item arrives their destination and some asking for discount knowing fully well that money has been spent for shipping. I stopped all that by insisting on payment before shipping, although it reduced the daily orders but I'm happier now.
Most customers don't read , that is why they always fall victim to scammers . Before you buy anything from anyone on social media , ensure they are registered with CAC and also google verified. Everyone claims to have been scammed before and that makes it hard for me to convince people to pay before shipment.
Another issue is Instagram , they shut down your page for little reasons that should be discussed and settled easily. They cause a lot of problems for us for example after printing your business card and flyers with your Instagram page names they suddenly close it because of a post that you may not even know when you posted it . This means that you have to print another set again and it's very expensive. Facebook has been marvelous and sometimes I think they assist me .

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Worst Experience About Online Businesses That You've Done Before. by Obiebanks007(m): 9:14am On Mar 25, 2022
Sport betting
That shit has bleeped so many persons

Turned men to boys
angry undecided

1 Like

Re: Share Your Worst Experience About Online Businesses That You've Done Before. by MrCGPA(m): 9:14am On Mar 25, 2022
I actually vowed not to try any online investment or Ponzi Scheme again after loosing #800,000 with MMM.

Unfortunately, I lost my job in year 2020 and someone narrated CHYMALL to me. I never intended joining because of bad experience from the past but I was convinced after seeing their products that they are trading something. Boom I invested my savings of #4,000,000(Four Million naira) in the stuff in November 2020. As about January 2021 stories began to come and we were all given a compulsory loan by the company. I never knew the essence of the loan is to hook us in the program by force. You can't withdraw anything till you pay your loan. That was how I lost all my savings in that program till date.

Till death, I will never Dare any Online Business(Ponzi, MLM, Lebuana, etc) again in this life!

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Worst Experience About Online Businesses That You've Done Before. by Abikeade11(f): 9:15am On Mar 25, 2022
Online business don show me shege, I go dey look the money like this then go tell me say make I bring 50 people before I can cash out, I will just lock up because I know I can get 50 people that is ready to put in money. I even fall for one on nairaland, a nairalander scam, he tell me say no referral o, say him don dey cash out, na after I put money I know say referral dey, na so I lock up again.

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Worst Experience About Online Businesses That You've Done Before. by Henix(m): 9:17am On Mar 25, 2022
MrDowells:
How much have you made on the internet today?
Safe betting guaranteed on GP686 with a 100% refund policy.
All you have to do is register for free, activate your account with a minimum of 3500 and make 3% daily of your money. Ask me how.
Whatsapp @ zero810683680six

Another MMM that will soon ends
in tears

4 Likes

Re: Share Your Worst Experience About Online Businesses That You've Done Before. by Zico777(m): 9:18am On Mar 25, 2022
So many!
Re: Share Your Worst Experience About Online Businesses That You've Done Before. by Lightorder: 9:21am On Mar 25, 2022
Prechgold1180:

Omo nah ps5
Maybe the body wasn’t looking good
Re: Share Your Worst Experience About Online Businesses That You've Done Before. by Nobody: 9:22am On Mar 25, 2022
H2ho:
Was trading forex in 2008 with auto-trading robot and i slept off shocked shocked, that's how I lost my hard earned cash that year grin grin

Lol

1 Like

Re: Share Your Worst Experience About Online Businesses That You've Done Before. by Skillsnigeria: 9:22am On Mar 25, 2022
Hmmm
Re: Share Your Worst Experience About Online Businesses That You've Done Before. by Maspeky(m): 9:26am On Mar 25, 2022
We invested money some time ago in one Ayangbola Sunday aka Longie, a gentle looking criminal that told us to invest into Binary trading. The idiot ran away with our #250k 2013

1 Like

Re: Share Your Worst Experience About Online Businesses That You've Done Before. by maybet081: 9:28am On Mar 25, 2022
You can not make any sustainable money online without selling any real product that solve people's problems online

We offer you wholesale prices of any product from Onitsha market
Call or Whatsapp 09135137880
Re: Share Your Worst Experience About Online Businesses That You've Done Before. by Prechgold1180(m): 9:29am On Mar 25, 2022
Lightorder:
Maybe the body wasn’t looking good

New ps5
Re: Share Your Worst Experience About Online Businesses That You've Done Before. by Hartugrin27(m): 9:36am On Mar 25, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

As a girl don't ever pray for Indian men to be on your Facebook list, because you must do online business of showing them your nudes, whether you like it or not except you use the block button immediately

And they're ever ready to send theirs immediately you ask themcheesy

Seeing these fools dicks, I immediately pity their women, because I can't imagine how such small , short, tiny dick can satisfy their women. All Indian men have baby dick, I don't know the reason for this.

While our broke Nigerian men pride themselves with royal stallion horse dick.

C punch line wey u throw
Naija guys can shift womb die , especially d most wanted list on dier mind..lol
..thank God say I b man

1 Like

Re: Share Your Worst Experience About Online Businesses That You've Done Before. by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 9:39am On Mar 25, 2022
H2ho:
grin

3 Likes

Re: Share Your Worst Experience About Online Businesses That You've Done Before. by SenecaTheYonger: 9:50am On Mar 25, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

As a girl don't ever pray for Indian men to be on your Facebook list, because you must do online business of showing them your nudes, whether you like it or not except you use the block button immediately

Seeing these fools dicks, I immediately pity their women, because I can't imagine how such small , short, tiny dick can satisfy their women. All Indian men have baby dick, I don't know the reason for this.

So nothing in your mind told you that it’s genetics
Re: Share Your Worst Experience About Online Businesses That You've Done Before. by Alpheus111: 9:50am On Mar 25, 2022
To me, I have no worst experience about online business. I'm having the best experience with affiliate marketing. I earn everyday, and my earning is unlimited. It grows daily. I won't mind to teach anyone interested for free on WhatsApp. Chat this number-09033818169
Re: Share Your Worst Experience About Online Businesses That You've Done Before. by dopeboislim(m): 9:55am On Mar 25, 2022
You go like bad thing sha

[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Share Your Worst Experience About Online Businesses That You've Done Before. by dacillin: 9:56am On Mar 25, 2022
Alpheus111:
To me, I have no worst experience about online business. I'm having the best experience with affiliate marketing. I earn everyday, and my earning is unlimited. It grows daily. I won't mind to teach anyone interested for free on WhatsApp. Chat this number-09033818169

I believed you are just learning. May be you should learn from the strategy of the guy above.

Another one.............

6 Likes

Re: Share Your Worst Experience About Online Businesses That You've Done Before. by temptnow: 9:58am On Mar 25, 2022
6 years ago, My sister's house help gave me ₦70k to buy her brother laptop in computer village, I saw one idiot selling laptop for ₦30k on OLX . In my mind business don set, it turns out the laptop is scrap that turns off every 15min. And the motherboard need to be changed and it cost ₦28k.

Since that incident, I hate OLX with passion.

If I remember how I refunded the girl with her ₦70k 3 months later my hands will start shaking

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Worst Experience About Online Businesses That You've Done Before. by Nobody: 9:59am On Mar 25, 2022
In the days of quail and quail eggs, I bought quail worth over 280,000 without see or knowing the Hausa man.

He delivered in time.

Someone needed it also and wanted to double cross me. I let him deal with the man direct and still collected 30,000 profit from the man before the quail arrived.

It was a huge risk.

I doubt I fit do that kind thing now.

When you are young, risk is nothing.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Share Your Worst Experience About Online Businesses That You've Done Before. by Nobody: 10:05am On Mar 25, 2022
Abikeade11:
Online business don show me shege, I go dey look the money like this then go tell me say make I bring 50 people before I can cash out, I will just lock up because I know I can get 50 people that is ready to put in money. I even fall for one on nairaland, a nairalander scam, he tell me say no referral o, say him don dey cash out, na after I put money I know say referral dey, na so I lock up again.

grin grin grin

Fear referral people.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ghanaian, 31, Pulls Off Britain's Biggest Banking Fraud / Insult: MTN Locates West African Headquarters In Ghana / Lagos Govt Shuts Down Alade Market Over Environmental Violation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.