Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,771 members, 7,802,363 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:05 PM

Experienced Academic Writer Needed. Competitive Prices - Literature/Writing Ads - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Literature/Writing Ads / Experienced Academic Writer Needed. Competitive Prices (538 Views)

Top Quality Writer Needed - Competitive Rates / SEO Content Writers Needed - Competitive Rate / Needed: An Experienced Academic Writer Familar With APA Style (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Experienced Academic Writer Needed. Competitive Prices by MrKunleCole: 4:16pm On Mar 22, 2022
If content is your forte, don't bother reading on. I'm in need of an academic writer who understands the intricacies involved and how the structure usually is. Your work has to be plagiarism-free (because Turnitin). You'll be provided with Grammarly premium for editing and you have to submit on or before deadlines.

If you fit the bill, I need you. Send an email indicating your interest and samples to busayocolewriters at gmail dot com.

Pay is between N4 and N8 per word, depending on the work.
Re: Experienced Academic Writer Needed. Competitive Prices by IBRAHIMWRITES: 12:27am On Mar 27, 2022
MrKunleCole:
If content is your forte, don't bother reading on. I'm in need of an academic writer who understands the intricacies involved and how the structure usually is. Your work has to be plagiarism-free (because Turnitin). You'll be provided with Grammarly premium for editing and you have to submit on or before deadlines.

If you fit the bill, I need you. Send an email indicating your interest and samples to busayocolewriters at gmail dot com.

I'm available ,can I send you some of my samples
Re: Experienced Academic Writer Needed. Competitive Prices by adebaks(m): 4:42pm On Mar 27, 2022
IBRAHIMWRITES:

I'm in need of someone with the same requirements-urgently..

Message via whatsapp on 08128714577 if you're available..

Re: Experienced Academic Writer Needed. Competitive Prices by olusegundire(m): 9:45am On Mar 28, 2022
I can handle your jobs

Re: Experienced Academic Writer Needed. Competitive Prices by olusegundire(m): 4:52pm On Mar 28, 2022
MrKunleCole:

Re: Experienced Academic Writer Needed. Competitive Prices by MrKunleCole: 4:55pm On Mar 28, 2022
IBRAHIMWRITES:

Yes, please.

Re: Experienced Academic Writer Needed. Competitive Prices by TreasureAma(f): 1:55pm On Apr 03, 2022
Hi there,

You need a content writer to write and outstanding articles for your website/blog
I'm ready to give you the best

You can send a DM through this number
Re: Experienced Academic Writer Needed. Competitive Prices by Appleyard(m): 8:58pm On Apr 18, 2022
MrKunleCole:

Hi,

I think you should have included the field of interest....

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Writers And Contributors Wanted / Vacancy For Good Writers / Content removed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.