Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,657 members, 7,801,910 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:17 AM

Went To The Hospital But Never Came Back (Photo) - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Went To The Hospital But Never Came Back (Photo) (49484 Views)

A Cancer Patient Who Was Admitted To The Hospital But Was Administered Freely... / Pregnant Woman Gives Birth Stranger's Car Before Getting To The Hospital (Pics) / Mother At The Gym With Her Baby Strapped To Her Back (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Went To The Hospital But Never Came Back (Photo) by Odewaleadesoye(m): 5:50pm On Mar 22, 2022
Who was that person in your life that went to the hospital but never came back home?

Mine: My Cousin cry

Share yours with us.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Went To The Hospital But Never Came Back (Photo) by CleanInAll: 5:52pm On Mar 22, 2022
undecided

2 Likes

Re: Went To The Hospital But Never Came Back (Photo) by Solvelink: 5:56pm On Mar 22, 2022
My stepmum,but her lifeless body was brought back cry.
Kai i weak.

62 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Went To The Hospital But Never Came Back (Photo) by Kajaard: 5:56pm On Mar 22, 2022
My dad (after spending 2 weeks recovering in the hospital after a successful surgery). Prostrate cancer. I was actually by his side when he passed. 200 level Uniben, many many years ago. After his death nothing else can make me feel that level of pain anymore. I am hardened. Going 12 years now cool

261 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Went To The Hospital But Never Came Back (Photo) by Mariangeles(f): 5:57pm On Mar 22, 2022
What a topic!

I dedicate Memories by Maroon 5 to the ones we’ve lost.

Here’s to the ones that we got
Cheers to the wish you were here but you’re not
‘Cause the drinks bring back all the memories
Of everything we’ve been through
Toast to the ones here today
Toast to the ones that we lost on the way
And the memories bring back
Memories bring back you

There’s a time that I remember when I did not know no pain
When I believed in forever
And everything would stay the same
Now my heart feel like December
When somebody say your name
‘Cause I can’t reach out to call you
But I know I will one day
Hey

Everybody hurts sometimes, everybody hurts someday
Eh eh
But everything gon’ be alright, go on raise a glass and say
Eh

Memories bring back you.

260 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Went To The Hospital But Never Came Back (Photo) by Nobody: 6:08pm On Mar 22, 2022
cry cry

Mehnnnnnnn
From headache to fever then typhoid or whatever. They gast to admit her in a hospital. One month babe never well..

Can't forget that night was driving to oregun total around Ikeja when my phone rang I was told UFQB wanted to see me that it was urgent! Straight I turn back got to the hospital! Shawty said she wanted two aside!!
Rontolo
We talked... People say when you are about to die you will know. This girl just dey talk like say she knew her time was up. All I kept saying was you will be fine please be optimistic .

Make I go outside pick up something for car and ring who I wanted to go meet at oregun. Shawty don give up the ghost.

I nearly ran mad that day!! Be like mirage for my eyes.. God be taking the good ones!! I still see her in my dreams!!

Mama know your boy got a kid now and I named her after you

Wherever you are I know you are in a better place way better than this shvthole called life!!

Death is another form of life!
We go meet again... cry cry

382 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Went To The Hospital But Never Came Back (Photo) by illicit(m): 6:10pm On Mar 22, 2022
My Mama

She was hospitalized for diabetes and I couldn't come to see her till she passed away

When I saw her at the morgue, she looked asleep. I wanted her to get up and let's go home but she couldn't.

So painful but my uncle and in-laws said I musnt cry

162 Likes 1 Share

Re: Went To The Hospital But Never Came Back (Photo) by Jeon(f): 6:20pm On Mar 22, 2022
NO ONE IN JESUS NAME.

178 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Went To The Hospital But Never Came Back (Photo) by Mindlog: 6:26pm On Mar 22, 2022
Mariangeles:
What a topic!

I dedicate Memories by Maroon 5 to the ones we’ve lost.

Memories bring back you

There’s a time that I remember when I did not know no pain
When I believed in forever
And everything would stay the same
Now my heart feel like December
When somebody say your name
‘Cause I can’t reach out to call you
But I know I will one day
Hey

Everybody hurts sometimes, everybody hurts someday
Eh eh
But everything gon’ be alright, go on raise a glass and say
Eh

Memories bring back you.

A masterpiece, one of my go to songs alongside Pachelbel' s Canon in D Major whenever I feel like disconnecting. If you listen to the almost 400 years old Canon in D Major, you will realize it inspired Marion 5's Memories.

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Went To The Hospital But Never Came Back (Photo) by tillaman(m): 6:30pm On Mar 22, 2022
My cousins
They both had cancer, a lot was spent on treatment but they couldn’t beat it
It ended up claiming their lives, The pain they felt while they were on treatment was out of this world especially when they started loosing hair and all that

It was so painful one passed October 2020
And the other passed February 2021

49 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Went To The Hospital But Never Came Back (Photo) by Ulunne777(f): 6:33pm On Mar 22, 2022
Kajaard:
My dad (after spending 2 weeks recovering in the hospital after a successful surgery). Prostrate cancer. I was actually by his side when he passed. 200 level Uniben, many many years ago. After his death nothing else can make me feel that level of pain anymore. I am hardened. Going 12 years now cool

I'm telling you.lost mine 17 yes ago,since then once I hear of death, I just say sorry and move on.My sympathy ends in my mouth.

Everyday I miss that young man who'd have been alive to enjoy his Children .

54 Likes

Re: Went To The Hospital But Never Came Back (Photo) by VladimirPutiin(m): 6:42pm On Mar 22, 2022
lipsrsealed embarassed embarassed

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Went To The Hospital But Never Came Back (Photo) by Zchi1052(m): 6:42pm On Mar 22, 2022
My grandmother and my immediate sister

So hard to believe there are actually gone

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Went To The Hospital But Never Came Back (Photo) by chaseblack(m): 6:42pm On Mar 22, 2022
Sad... I have lost people I loved, my paternal and maternal grandma and also my little cousin, but that of my maternal grandma was so painful.

I couldn't bear to look at her dead body because I don't want that to be the last memory of her I had.

Iya olomo 1thousand, a gem of a mother, I wish every mother even my mother could be as calm and loving as her.

I miss you maami!

63 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Went To The Hospital But Never Came Back (Photo) by nedubrazil111(m): 6:42pm On Mar 22, 2022
na wa o

5 Likes

Re: Went To The Hospital But Never Came Back (Photo) by merits(m): 6:42pm On Mar 22, 2022
cry
Re: Went To The Hospital But Never Came Back (Photo) by posty56: 6:42pm On Mar 22, 2022
thankfully nobody not even my relatives at all everybody dey campe

53 Likes

Re: Went To The Hospital But Never Came Back (Photo) by Albert0011(m): 6:43pm On Mar 22, 2022
My one and only Darling Sister embarassed
I remember when i heard the sad news, she died on January 22, 2003 embarassed
Continue to rest in peace.

58 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Went To The Hospital But Never Came Back (Photo) by Donchieli: 6:43pm On Mar 22, 2022
My mom

I regret allowing those people take her there

Odewaleadesoye:

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Went To The Hospital But Never Came Back (Photo) by TheDemola: 6:43pm On Mar 22, 2022
Odewaleadesoye:

my mum and sister

5 Likes

Re: Went To The Hospital But Never Came Back (Photo) by Dangrace01: 6:43pm On Mar 22, 2022
Omo
Re: Went To The Hospital But Never Came Back (Photo) by NotKnown: 6:43pm On Mar 22, 2022
My brother.

Was knocked down by a senseless driver right at our bus stop. He wasn't crossing the road or anything. The car pursued him almost into a shop.

Was rushed to the hospital. If there was better Healthcare in Nigeria he would have survived.

He never came out alive cry

Keep resting bro.

You will never be forgotten

132 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Went To The Hospital But Never Came Back (Photo) by Firmbrandd: 6:43pm On Mar 22, 2022
_|
Re: Went To The Hospital But Never Came Back (Photo) by thesicilian: 6:43pm On Mar 22, 2022
What kind of thread is this?!

57 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Went To The Hospital But Never Came Back (Photo) by Ishilove: 6:43pm On Mar 22, 2022
Which kind of depressing thread is this, for God's sake??

110 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Went To The Hospital But Never Came Back (Photo) by gaby(m): 6:44pm On Mar 22, 2022
Hmmm....

I went and almost never came back but God said "Son, I ain't done using you yet, get the good back to life".

It was indeed a humbling time...

Gratitude to God at all times...

A friend went in Jan 2020 and by the 31st of the same month he had logged out.

We were interring him and I was looking at Abba Kyari's resting spot. As I type, it's a huge battle within his family over his properties.

Life....Na God hand e dey jare...all these our kitikata na for nothing laslas

37 Likes 6 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Doctor Edward Gbemudu Dies Of COVID-19 Disease / Journalist Slumps And Dies While Dancing At School Reunion In Edo / 6 Common Signs That You Are Not Eating Enough Protein (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.