Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,708 members, 7,802,125 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:29 AM

Customer Review Of TSTV Services - TV/Movies (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Customer Review Of TSTV Services (45976 Views)

Pictures Of TSTV Decoders Ready For Distribution November 1 / Picture Quality Of TSTV: Bein Sport HD Live On Tstv / Bright Echefu Ikechukwu, The Owner Of TSTV (Profile, Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Customer Review Of TSTV Services by Jirilistic(m): 9:55am On Mar 23, 2022
Nope no cbs reality. They have tlc, discovery ID and some other ones
neonly:
CBS reality station dey der
Re: Customer Review Of TSTV Services by tuoyoojo(m): 9:55am On Mar 23, 2022
Viking07:
I hope they’ll pay you for this free and wonderful advert. Because you’ve succeeded in convincing me to go get one this weekend.
Baba
All the payment I want is for you to leave DSTV

Those guys dey feel like Lord

Make we shook der body small
Re: Customer Review Of TSTV Services by eazy07(m): 9:55am On Mar 23, 2022
Raysleek:
Where can we buy. I'm surprised I haven't seen any of their sales point in my area. But I have a feeling TSTV HAS CONE TO STAY

Where do you reside? We can send one to you
Re: Customer Review Of TSTV Services by Lovelife433(m): 9:56am On Mar 23, 2022
Ajibaderidwan44:

I've successfully gotten thousands of NL Members on my website!

But they refuse to post pictures & videos...

so weird
shut up u devil scammer. Ever since I joined, no single hook up.
Re: Customer Review Of TSTV Services by tuoyoojo(m): 9:56am On Mar 23, 2022
sukar886:
Am a dealer on satellite, people hardly buy DStv now, they do ask of tstv , reason they said the always repeat movies, especially home movies

Body sweet me well well to hear this
Re: Customer Review Of TSTV Services by tuoyoojo(m): 9:58am On Mar 23, 2022
miqos02:
please help me confirm again, if tstv has France24 as part of their offerings. I pay extra 2500 to DStv to watch that channel.
France 24 is channel on 170

Dump that dstv and come over to tstv

2 Likes

Re: Customer Review Of TSTV Services by Parachoko: 10:00am On Mar 23, 2022
Jirilistic:
You are guaranteed live laliga matches like 80% of the time. EPL is not guarantee as they do not have rights to broadcast it so sometimes it goes off just before the match starts or the station showing it will start cracking seriously. Although I have watched a few live EPL matches on tstv sha even ucl sef. I watched the first leg of Madrid vs psg on tstv and it was smooth through out. In summary ucl and EPL is a 50/50 thing. But you will watch at least one EPL and ucl in the week when such matches is on
Thank you man, I will get it next month.
Re: Customer Review Of TSTV Services by Ezennaemeka1(m): 10:00am On Mar 23, 2022
tuoyoojo:

They have many Hollywood channels, I would snap and update in the evening and tag you

Ok pls
Re: Customer Review Of TSTV Services by famology(m): 10:00am On Mar 23, 2022
I've been enjoying tstv for some time now. It's the best for me. I dashed out my DStv decoder and dish. It's only English premier league that gives DStv edge. I have an app on my phone with which I watch all live matches across the world. So I nor send DStv again.

1 Like

Re: Customer Review Of TSTV Services by maxti: 10:00am On Mar 23, 2022
beemotek:
I will try it out as DSTv are being exploitative with their charges...

Stay juiced up with the Jo+way 40,000mah.

Type c input and output

22.5w fast charge

Led Display

3 months warranty

Pay on delivery

Contact number beloww

How much?
Re: Customer Review Of TSTV Services by neonly: 10:01am On Mar 23, 2022
Jirilistic:
Nope no cbs reality. They have tlc, discovery ID and some other ones

No no for me then cause dat d only station I watch
Re: Customer Review Of TSTV Services by twilliamx(m): 10:02am On Mar 23, 2022
frank155:

Which ISP, location and price?

Fiber one, maryland lagos, about 44k initial installation and 11400 monthly. Unlimited...you can connect multiple devices... No regrets dumping dstv... My explora is now in my personal museum grin

2 Likes

Re: Customer Review Of TSTV Services by Chimatesky64: 10:03am On Mar 23, 2022
xristos:

bro try out IPTV... contact me for trial and sub
how does this work?
Re: Customer Review Of TSTV Services by Osanoghodua1: 10:04am On Mar 23, 2022
I have never use DSTV, have the money to buy it, not a fan of TV. I bought GoTV because of my new beautiful wife. I will switch to Tstv, made in 9ja.

4 Likes

Re: Customer Review Of TSTV Services by Grandmeister(m): 10:05am On Mar 23, 2022
Awise09:
See in Addition you don't need to call any customers cares, all you need do is download their app at Google play store you can subscribe, and selected some channel and if you are traveling anytime you remember just bring out your phone open the app and pause the channels since you are not going to be around to watch them, and play back don't take time in few seconds all are back on view again, they show epl, laliga those are the live marches av watch Sha also MLS live marches.
Dem no get app for ios.

1 Like

Re: Customer Review Of TSTV Services by Voiceofthestree: 10:05am On Mar 23, 2022
rexpeter13:
Get a good Internet and I can get you over 50 countries channels, latest, newest and old movies plus several Netflix, Amazon movies etc with a token 1yr subscription. 1day free trial available. All channels are available in HD,4K. Many people in America Europe and the rest of the world are enjoying this. The only problem is that you need strong Internet connection

When you all know that we don’t have a strong internet connection in Nigeria why bringing this to table
Re: Customer Review Of TSTV Services by qekng40(f): 10:06am On Mar 23, 2022
Awise09:
Its own by a Nigeria oh

Yeah, making plans to port b4 june.
Re: Customer Review Of TSTV Services by qekng40(f): 10:07am On Mar 23, 2022
od501:

Some guy from Imo state. Can't remember the name.

yeah, seen
Re: Customer Review Of TSTV Services by Polyol(m): 10:08am On Mar 23, 2022
Gadafii:
DStv na ripper

How the federal govt sits and allow them run this scam is beyond me, it's supposed to be pay as you watch, the weyreys no send your papa, if you like don't put on your decoder for 28 days, in the 30th day the subscription will expire, that's fraud

The same federal government that can't thrash out estimated billing for aedc and co.

Wo, this government dey use us play bet9ja.
Re: Customer Review Of TSTV Services by AliAgbede22(m): 10:08am On Mar 23, 2022
See them show all matches name it all,for me is the best
Re: Customer Review Of TSTV Services by ekitimanalways(m): 10:13am On Mar 23, 2022
tuoyoojo:
Cavet
I am not a TSTV agent

Just a customer who has used Dstv and TSTV.
Everything here is my personal accessment
It is not meant to discredit on over another but to give a fairly balanced review of both

BACKGROUND
So I have been subscribing DSTV since 2015 and gradually up graded to compact plus with xtra view which cost me a total of 14,900 monthly

I was particularly impressed with DSTV rewind and pause feature on explora and the information icon for programs being aired

However, I was getting worried with the consistent increase in price of the bouquet i was on and the diminished satisfaction derived from their services

Like many of us, we would grumble about tariff hike and still go and queue up to pay for the next month subscription

So one day, I just vex cut chain and stopped my dstv subscription and went to buy TSTV

MY TSTV EXPERIENCE
I got my TSTV decode , remote control and dish for 18k since January and started enjoying their services

They have over 100 channels which covers
Very recent movies, both local and international showing recent movies, lovely music channels, many lovely educative children channels include Tom and Jerry channel ( for those young at heart), religious channels, soap opera channels , sport channels and several others

Once u put on the decoder, u just wait for a few seconds and it's on unlike dstv that u have to wait for long

I am not very keen on football so I don't watch much of foot ball but I was told free sport channel shows live football.

DSTV has the edge with sports channels showing uefa champions football and likes
But so far so good I am enjoying TSTV

Since I subscribed in January , I have not paid shi shi since. I had to call the customer care to ask what's up. Them say no problem, make I just dey enjoy they go

PROS of TSTV
Some channels cost one naira or two naira a day while some are free

You can choose the channels you want and pay for that but if u want everything they are offering its not more than 4k

Once u pay 18k, u get the decoder, dish and remote and the channels for a least a month, however ,since I have been enjoying it for 3 months free of charge

If you are travelling, you can pause ur subscription by informing the customer care

Some of the channels are High definition

According to them, you can get their channels in any part of the country. However I do not know if they have accredited dealers in all part of the country.

If you have any inquires you can go to their website

Very pocket friendly.

CONS
No pause and rewind option

No Uefa champion match

Few channels have the info option to tell u the name and summary of a program being aired

Like I said bf, this is my personal bias

Thanks a lot.

2 Likes

Re: Customer Review Of TSTV Services by akpunda86: 10:14am On Mar 23, 2022
luckydion:

I use it there's

even educational for keys is what makes me too like it apart from adult interest. To me.... Tstv Is ok: budget friendly.....

TSTV educational Channel so far is the best,my 2 year old kid doing well and when enrolled in nursery they have have to put him in nursery 3,can mesmerise 1 to 100 and can write as well cos TSTV educational Channel is On from morning till they sleep.cartoons which are also educational only on weekends.wish Nigerians can patronise them and dump this Useless DStv and GOtv and promote Naija content,DSTV just status symbol .imagine my stupid friend borrowing 6k to add to his for subscription.

6 Likes

Re: Customer Review Of TSTV Services by twilliamx(m): 10:16am On Mar 23, 2022
Raysleek:
Where can we buy. I'm surprised I haven't seen any of their sales point in my area. But I have a feeling TSTV HAS CONE TO STAY

Jumia
Re: Customer Review Of TSTV Services by djoe21(m): 10:18am On Mar 23, 2022
famology:
I've been enjoying tstv for some time now. It's the best for me. I dashed out my DStv decoder and dish. It's only English premier league that gives DStv edge. I have an app on my phone with which I watch all live matches across the world. So I nor send DStv again.

Pls which app is that?
Re: Customer Review Of TSTV Services by Smokeybrain(m): 10:18am On Mar 23, 2022
I'm getting TSTV on Saturday!

Genius J

2 Likes

Re: Customer Review Of TSTV Services by phemmyfour: 10:21am On Mar 23, 2022
tuoyoojo:
Some of the channels
Without EPL, laliga and UCL, tstv should park well
Re: Customer Review Of TSTV Services by tuoyoojo(m): 10:21am On Mar 23, 2022
Parachoko:
Is that really NASA TV am seeing there? shocked
Yes boss

1 Like

Re: Customer Review Of TSTV Services by FryMosquito: 10:22am On Mar 23, 2022
Raysleek:
Their online shop is running https://tstvafrica.shop/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Customer Review Of TSTV Services by starlingbawa(m): 10:22am On Mar 23, 2022
What's the use if i can't watch live champions league games, EPL, SERIE A, LA LIGA etc, etc??
Re: Customer Review Of TSTV Services by tuoyoojo(m): 10:23am On Mar 23, 2022
akpunda86:

Bros u said it all,iv been using them 2 years now,funny I have settled the kids as the overhead bills 2much.i also bought our Tv which is a one time payment and my house filled with contents.I don't know why I got so much hatred for South African companies,I dashed my GOtv and startimes to my friend.

I advice is this the country is so hard and getting harder would advice switch to pocket friendly subscriptions.The kids will still enjoy them
They have very very educative children channels ....not those mumu and winshy winshy channels on dstv. Your children will thank you
Try and see

4 Likes

Re: Customer Review Of TSTV Services by famology(m): 10:25am On Mar 23, 2022
djoe21:

Pls which app is that?

Live Football Tv

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Gifty Evicted From Big Brother Naija / Terry Waya: If Kiddwaya Wins BBNaija, He Will Give Erica N42.5 Million / BBNaija: Check Out Venita’s Reaction When Seyi Was Saved

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.