Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,944 members, 7,806,728 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:01 PM

Reno Omokri: Overfeeding Made Nigerians Bury Goodluck Jonathan In Mock Coffin - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri: Overfeeding Made Nigerians Bury Goodluck Jonathan In Mock Coffin (18676 Views)

Kano Residents Bury APC In A Mock Coffin, Chant 'Bamayi!" (Video) / "Photographs Of My Mock Coffin Traumatised My Mother" - Jonathan / Why I Hold Goodluck Jonathan In High Esteem - President Buhari. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno Omokri: Overfeeding Made Nigerians Bury Goodluck Jonathan In Mock Coffin by Angelfrost(m): 7:18am On Mar 23, 2022
Franking:
Jonathan deserved what he got. What is happening in Daura alone now didn't happen in the entire South South during Jonathan's time.

He fvcked up big time. I hope Southerners contesting for the presidency next year have taken note.

Jonathan didn't fvck up... Nigerians did!

He wasn't perfect, he failed to do the needful.

However, Nigerians made their choice to jump from frying pan to fire!

Jonathan isn't suffering or bothered in anyway! Matter of fact, he is living the dream!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri: Overfeeding Made Nigerians Bury Goodluck Jonathan In Mock Coffin by DrFunmisticGlow: 7:19am On Mar 23, 2022
Totilopussylick:
What Nigerians are going through now is beyond starvation.

Nigerians now sleep with one eye closed and one eye open tongue

Security zero

Electricity zero

Development zero

Education zero etc.

Tinubu could be better once given a chance tongue lipsrsealed undecided

Anybody apart from tinubu and yahaya bello should be given a chance
Re: Reno Omokri: Overfeeding Made Nigerians Bury Goodluck Jonathan In Mock Coffin by Ofiadiegwu: 7:19am On Mar 23, 2022
Reno knows how to get to each Nigerian when he wants to.

All Nigerians home and abroad can relate to this points.
Re: Reno Omokri: Overfeeding Made Nigerians Bury Goodluck Jonathan In Mock Coffin by Truvelisback(m): 7:22am On Mar 23, 2022
TRUE. NIGERIANS LOVE HYPOCRITES AND LOVE AND APPRECIATE DECEPTION.
Re: Reno Omokri: Overfeeding Made Nigerians Bury Goodluck Jonathan In Mock Coffin by smirn(m): 7:27am On Mar 23, 2022
Totilopussylick:
What Nigerians are going through now is beyond starvation.

Nigerians now sleep with one eye closed and one eye open tongue

Security zero

Electricity zero

Development zero

Education zero etc.

Tinubu could be better once given a chance tongue lipsrsealed undecided

It shows you guys are kids, it has been like this over the past 40 yrs. I remember Shagari campaign then. We need not just new leaders but a different approach to our National problems.
Re: Reno Omokri: Overfeeding Made Nigerians Bury Goodluck Jonathan In Mock Coffin by DuvanZappatta(m): 7:29am On Mar 23, 2022
helinues:
Reno should tell us if the price of goods and services in USA have remained same since 2015.

Reno don wail so tey he no get meat for body

May you and your generations be from arguing without stating facts you must be very silly to compare USA economy to ours asking if the price of goods and services remains the same.. you must be so stupid to think that inflation and deflation occurs they way it does here difference between first world economy and our wreck, even when plagued with the pandemic the money from thier foreign reserves helped them through giving out funds to business and individuals to curb the biological and drastic economy effects on its citizens. We all got served and we will still be because our our temporary judgments. You can be everything Helinues but don't be stupid please
Re: Reno Omokri: Overfeeding Made Nigerians Bury Goodluck Jonathan In Mock Coffin by Franking: 7:30am On Mar 23, 2022
Angelfrost:

Jonathan didn't fvck up... Nigerians did!

He wasn't perfect, he failed to do the needful.

However, Nigerians made their choice to jump from frying pan to fire!

Jonathan isn't suffering or bothered in anyway! Matter of fact, he is living the dream!

He wasn't happy to lose the election. That part should be regrettable.
Re: Reno Omokri: Overfeeding Made Nigerians Bury Goodluck Jonathan In Mock Coffin by mike272(m): 7:32am On Mar 23, 2022
helinues:
Reno should tell us if the price of goods and services in the USA has remained the same since 2015.

Reno don wail so tey he no gets meat for the body

Rubbish, even if there is an increase the inflation rate will be far different. Put your sentiment aside and face the reality. People like you are the reason Nigeria is in dire straits
Re: Reno Omokri: Overfeeding Made Nigerians Bury Goodluck Jonathan In Mock Coffin by Hndrrxxx(m): 7:33am On Mar 23, 2022
helinues:

Console myself or I should be a source of inspiration to you so that you also can step up in life .

Inside this beautiful life for that matter
shut your damn mouth 'fore you dropped, nigga

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri: Overfeeding Made Nigerians Bury Goodluck Jonathan In Mock Coffin by obedience4(m): 7:36am On Mar 23, 2022
helinues:

If things were so better during GEJ'S era, this same people should have saved enough that would last them through Apc's government, except if they are deceiving themselves about life was better in 2011-2015

Wow, look at what someone wrote..
Z°mb!£$ continue..

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: Overfeeding Made Nigerians Bury Goodluck Jonathan In Mock Coffin by PrimadonnaO(f): 7:50am On Mar 23, 2022
JAMO84:
According to PDP Dundees and IPOB terrorists like Omowere, everyone is hungry in Nigeria. Even Almajiri on the streets of Damaturu are eating food on daily basis, beggers are eating food on daily basis.

If you don't eat for a week, you die, since 2015, I haven't seen anyone die of hunger in this country.

Even if there's hunger, it's not 20% as bad as useless PDP Dundees are making it to be.

ALL OF YOU SHOULD CONTINUE CRYING

I really try to not respond to people in politics session because the comments from most of y'all are so infuriating. So I don't quote someone's grandfather!

But mehn, this thing you've typed here is very unintelligent!!!!

If you don't eat for a week, you die... you've not seen anyone die since 2015!!!

Did you even think before typing? Did you?

How many people do you even know?

If you don't have people begging you for money to feed, then it's either because you're also in dire need of help yourself, or you're extremely known to be stingy!!!

And for the people who haven't died... if people now eat once daily to survive, as against three times daily, is that life? ? ?

If people no longer have savings, or are now unable to meet their other responsibilities because all they can afford to do is feed, is that life?

Can y'all just stop being so thoughtless, and blind to reality?

IT IS DISGUSTING!

13 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri: Overfeeding Made Nigerians Bury Goodluck Jonathan In Mock Coffin by decasey(m): 7:55am On Mar 23, 2022
helinues:

I have got the heart of a lion, reason why I can roar anytime.

No be today Nigeria government have been disappointing, smart people stopped relying on them and become more productive..

We are allergic to poverty or penury. Make you people stop to dey use una conditions judge others.

Who get time to become part of generational wailers..
may u and ur generation remain poor and leave in penury. Me and family will leave life the way u have described it in this ur write up. Chai..., because of 30k monthly salary u have turn ur self to something else. Oga people are suffering

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri: Overfeeding Made Nigerians Bury Goodluck Jonathan In Mock Coffin by PhantomProbe(m): 7:56am On Mar 23, 2022
buckeyemedia:
Bitter Rhino, he is homesick, from Aso Rock to self imposed exile is not easy, after a while obodo oyibo no dey sweet until you reach Naija, Sorry for Omokri.
Stop attacking the messenger. Address the message, if you have valid points.
Re: Reno Omokri: Overfeeding Made Nigerians Bury Goodluck Jonathan In Mock Coffin by JAMO84: 7:57am On Mar 23, 2022
PrimadonnaO:

I really try to not respond to people in politics session because the comments from most of y'all are so infuriating. So I don't quote someone's grandfather!

But mehn, this thing you've typed here is very unintelligent!!!!

If you don't eat for a week, you die... you've not seen anyone die since 2015!!!

Did you even think before typing? Did you?

How many people do you even know?

If you don't have people begging you for money to feed, then it's either because you're also in dire need of help yourself, or you're extremely known to be stingy!!!

And for the people who haven't died... if people now eat once daily to survive, as against three times daily, is that life? ? ?

If people no longer have savings, or are now unable to meet their other responsibilities because all they can afford to do is feed, is that life?

Can y'all just stop being so thoughtless, and blind to reality?

IT IS DISGUSTING!
How many of your family members are eating once daily?
Re: Reno Omokri: Overfeeding Made Nigerians Bury Goodluck Jonathan In Mock Coffin by izubext007: 7:59am On Mar 23, 2022
Can you compare the standard of living in the U.S to Nigeria
Re: Reno Omokri: Overfeeding Made Nigerians Bury Goodluck Jonathan In Mock Coffin by Sonn(m): 8:01am On Mar 23, 2022
PointZerom:

A slave that sees the cahins on his neck as a beauty bracelet will remain irredeemable.
The best comment i ever read since joining this forum,
These BUHARI supporters are more *Ediotic* than their principal
Re: Reno Omokri: Overfeeding Made Nigerians Bury Goodluck Jonathan In Mock Coffin by Golden111(m): 8:06am On Mar 23, 2022
We truly need to be grateful to Jonathan for feeding nigerians with his personal money

Reno, I hope you know you are talking in the nonsense?
Re: Reno Omokri: Overfeeding Made Nigerians Bury Goodluck Jonathan In Mock Coffin by Violiner(m): 8:15am On Mar 23, 2022
Slurity:
JONATHAN REMAIN NIGERIA GRATEST BAD LUCK AND NOT EVEN MUMU BUHARI. ORDINARILY, JONATHAN SUPPOSE TO BE IN JAIL RIGHT NOW. $1BILLION DASUKI GATE, FAILURE ON BOKOHARAM, APPOINTED THIEVES AS MINISTERS ( DIAZINI, STELLA ODUA, etc), TOTAL WASTING OF EXTERNAL RESERVE, FAILED EMPLOYMENT PROJECT (SURE-P WASTE OF MONEY), VERY LITTLE INFRASTRUCTURE TO ZERO, TOTAL FAILURE ON FUEL SCARCITY JANUARY 2011 IS THE WORST DAY FOR FUEL AVAILABILITY. THE LIST IS ENDLESS. WHOEVER CLAIM JONATHAN IS BETTER THAN BUHARI IS A RETARDED FOOL.
May the economy, security, administrative... Situation of Nigeria under this government, be the economy of your family forever smiley

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: Overfeeding Made Nigerians Bury Goodluck Jonathan In Mock Coffin by OfoIgbo: 8:20am On Mar 23, 2022
helinues:
Reno should tell us if the price of goods and services in USA have remained same since 2015.

But also since 2015, the naira has been collapsing against the dollar in an exponential rate. Throw this into the mix
Re: Reno Omokri: Overfeeding Made Nigerians Bury Goodluck Jonathan In Mock Coffin by Nobody: 8:22am On Mar 23, 2022
helinues:

The man is desperately in need of Political Appointment grin grin grin

Re: Reno Omokri: Overfeeding Made Nigerians Bury Goodluck Jonathan In Mock Coffin by LagosXYZ: 8:26am On Mar 23, 2022
BloomingDale:
Lol. Thank God Buhari is starving them. No energy to bury and carry coffin for him.

Na who chop bellefull dey carry coffin. grin

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: Overfeeding Made Nigerians Bury Goodluck Jonathan In Mock Coffin by InoGetJoy: 8:28am On Mar 23, 2022
helinues:

No be today Nigeria government have been disappointing, smart people stopped relying on them and become more productive..

We are allergic to poverty or penury. Make you people stop to dey use una conditions judge others.

You be bastárd aswear. There are people who should never be allowed to breed because they'll produce offspring that are as useless or more useless than their parent are, and you're one of such.
This cursed government you support has made life unliveable for Nigerians and this is the nonsense you can say.
Useless cretin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri: Overfeeding Made Nigerians Bury Goodluck Jonathan In Mock Coffin by helinues: 8:34am On Mar 23, 2022
Alexis11:

Go and get a life and stop constituting nuisance!

One last chance for you
Re: Reno Omokri: Overfeeding Made Nigerians Bury Goodluck Jonathan In Mock Coffin by iLegendd(m): 9:02am On Mar 23, 2022
I actually like how we are being starved by Buhari. Anyway, not everyone is starving — it's only APC urchins. I want the next president to be worse because I know he will surely be.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: Overfeeding Made Nigerians Bury Goodluck Jonathan In Mock Coffin by Drsnives(m): 9:12am On Mar 23, 2022
helinues:

You be mumu man, it's proper and right for citizens to complain when things are not going well.
Mumu like you will use all the vocabulary at your disposal to defend this evil government becos yahoo still dea favour you.
Na turn by turn.
Am not in support of the government neither am i against them but when things are not right it's our duty to keep them on their toes.
I tot you were wise
Re: Reno Omokri: Overfeeding Made Nigerians Bury Goodluck Jonathan In Mock Coffin by Emax911: 9:18am On Mar 23, 2022
Afolabimills:
with all the pain in my heart i curse u and all those who brought this pain hardship death upon Nigeria u still have d gurts to talk this rubbish it shall never b well with u and all those who brought us here
that guy is a bastard. where people eating grass in jona regime?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri: Overfeeding Made Nigerians Bury Goodluck Jonathan In Mock Coffin by Emax911: 9:30am On Mar 23, 2022
helinues:

One last chance for you
mehn your parents will be disappointed on ur f**lishness and the seeds of d#mbness u hve given birth to or will give birth to. a damaged br@in.
Re: Reno Omokri: Overfeeding Made Nigerians Bury Goodluck Jonathan In Mock Coffin by Dmacqh(m): 9:36am On Mar 23, 2022
Are we mentally daft in Nigeria. You don’t throw away the dirty bathing water and the baby .
Attack Reno message not Reno the messenger.
Counter his comment with facts . That’s how sane people do .
Re: Reno Omokri: Overfeeding Made Nigerians Bury Goodluck Jonathan In Mock Coffin by Xclusivedaniel6(m): 9:43am On Mar 23, 2022
helinues:

For this comment you just made, you're at the hight of stupidity, the very peak of ignorance and do you know what happens after that? total uselessness to human race
Re: Reno Omokri: Overfeeding Made Nigerians Bury Goodluck Jonathan In Mock Coffin by NGArmyTerrorist: 9:53am On Mar 23, 2022
But now, hunger had started resetting their brains to defaults! No more overfeeding! grin
Re: Reno Omokri: Overfeeding Made Nigerians Bury Goodluck Jonathan In Mock Coffin by chiedozie198100: 9:59am On Mar 23, 2022
How are we not sure it's Jonathan mother that placed a curse on Nigeria?

That coffin thing was the worst thing any mother can see to be done to her child.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri: Overfeeding Made Nigerians Bury Goodluck Jonathan In Mock Coffin by LZAA: 10:12am On Mar 23, 2022
helinues:

Guy stop this nonsense abeg
People are going through hell right now

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Army Sacked Officers For Not Helping APC - Premium Times / Ekiti Election: PDP Sets Up Legal Committee / Expel Obaseki - Edo APC LG Chairmen Tell APC National Leadership

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.