Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,294 members, 7,807,999 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:00 AM

My Heart Is Shattered � Battered And Scattered - Romance (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Heart Is Shattered � Battered And Scattered (43686 Views)

Woman Battered By Her Boyfriend Undergoes Facial Reconstructive Surgery (Photos) / 'I Choose Him'- Woman Battered By Her Fiancé Announces She's Going To Marry Him / My Heart Is Shattered Like Glass (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Heart Is Shattered � Battered And Scattered by MDK777: 12:33pm On Mar 23, 2022
Give AnotheR Man Chance Ok. Because The Other Day I SaW A Post Where Your GenDer DuMP One NigA To MarrY One SoJAMan Without Any AppoLoGY
Re: My Heart Is Shattered � Battered And Scattered by silibaba: 12:36pm On Mar 23, 2022
Graceihotu:
My question is "what do guys really want"
I am not saying I am perfect but I know I am surely the best girlfriend any guy could ever think of yet I am still experiencing heartbreak at 31���

Had issues with my boyfriend since last year April bkos of a particular girl he posted on Facebook addressing her as the mother of his house. I became angry and told him I was only going to continue the relationship if I spoke to the lady in question bkos same lady posted him too calling him her first love.

He told me the lady was his cousin sister and ofcourse I believed him bkos she bares same surname with his cousin brother whoose wedding we attended together, He addressed me as his wife to be throughout the occasion so I had everything to believe in him

Just five days ago I saw his wedding notification on Facebook with that same lady. My heart has never been this broken B4 in my life. I have cried out my soul to the extent that I barely see clearly this days. I tried not to cry but I just can't. I am seriously weeping as I am typing this.

I have tried to encourage myself but I just can't stop crying and WAILING.

Who have I ever offended and what exactly do guys want?

I have searched all through the 5 yrs of relationship and aswear with my life that I never stressed him but I only requested Love not Money from him

My heart is bleeding.
I only sent him his pre-wedding pics and congratulated him then he replied "thanks''

He feels I don't deserve an explanation �����

Very good for you. I think that serves you right.

When you meet true love, you girls downcast them.

Guy wey truly love you go even go as far as sponsoring you girls in school, but when is time to get married ona go dey find spec.you dump the guy.coz him no carry rasta like AG baby grin

Pikin wey mama keep breast for no dey no the value, until mama put the breast back inside brazzier.

You want handsome niggaz that will use you like

folake for the night grin
Happiness
If I broke na my business....

Be very sure Im never use you Kpata cashout.guys are not smiling these days ooo

Snap your heart make I check if is truly broken coz am cuming with kondo olokpa to shatter it into pieces grin

Op for the night grin

3 Likes

Re: My Heart Is Shattered � Battered And Scattered by MARS1(m): 12:36pm On Mar 23, 2022
Mercychen:

Lol... Is it only old women that do that? Anyways I'm old now. 40yrs going 41 is not a joke. tongue.

The kids know better than to disturb me.

Im heading to the class for the next period.
Break period, over.

Catch ya.

Chai...i actually did not mean old by age, i actually mean old time friend.

Hmmmm

The kids had better not disturb you too much o abeg.........

What class do you take?
Re: My Heart Is Shattered � Battered And Scattered by Choilila: 12:38pm On Mar 23, 2022
my dear wipe your tears,free your mind off the past, stand your head high like you don't care,build urself up like never before and move on..
better days are ahead

1 Like

Re: My Heart Is Shattered � Battered And Scattered by DryMouth: 12:47pm On Mar 23, 2022
RandyOku:

Badt guygrincheesy
Naso

1 Like

Re: My Heart Is Shattered � Battered And Scattered by Wannabenz: 12:48pm On Mar 23, 2022
Just move on. You was actually cheating on him in the pretext of having many male friends. You don't deserve him. Na now your eye don clear? Lol. You turned down potential suitors,milked some na now you know you was 31 abi 33? Go and rest jor and move on.

1 Like

Re: My Heart Is Shattered � Battered And Scattered by hybridblood07(m): 12:49pm On Mar 23, 2022
My sister, I once proposed to a lady and after a while we ended our engagement for so many excuses from her.
A failed relationship is better than a failed marriage. Just pray to God to send you the right man
Graceihotu:
I am not saying I am perfect but I know I am surely the best girlfriend any guy could ever think of yet I am still experiencing heartbreak at 31���

Had issues with my boyfriend since last year April bkos of a particular girl he posted on Facebook addressing her as the mother of his house. I became angry and told him I was only going to continue the relationship if I spoke to the lady in question bkos same lady posted him too calling him her first love.

He told me the lady was his cousin sister and ofcourse I believed him bkos she bares same surname with his cousin brother whoose wedding we attended together, He addressed me as his wife to be throughout the occasion so I had everything to believe in him

Just five days ago I saw his wedding notification on Facebook with that same lady. My heart has never been this broken B4 in my life. I have cried out my soul to the extent that I barely see clearly this days. I tried not to cry but I just can't. I am seriously weeping as I am typing this.

I have searched all through the 5 yrs of relationship and aswear with my life that I never stressed him but I only requested Love not Money from him

My heart is bleeding.
I only sent him his pre-wedding pics and congratulated him then he replied "thanks''

Re: My Heart Is Shattered � Battered And Scattered by yankison(m): 12:51pm On Mar 23, 2022
It could be the end ..check ur dm and reply pls
Re: My Heart Is Shattered � Battered And Scattered by sweettease(f): 12:52pm On Mar 23, 2022
Graceihotu:
Aswear with my life, I never cheated on him. As a matter of fact I tell him whenever any guy asked me out. If it's based on cheating then I am practically innocent
I am so sorry you're going through this. I pray God compensates you with the best revenge - success and a far better man.
Re: My Heart Is Shattered � Battered And Scattered by 7Randall: 12:52pm On Mar 23, 2022
Most of you ladies are so blinded by love and pay little or no attention to certain details. If you were more attentive to him and asked the right questions, you would have noticed this. He called her mother of his house and you let it slide. Lmao.

2 Likes

Re: My Heart Is Shattered � Battered And Scattered by Phonix16(m): 12:56pm On Mar 23, 2022
sorry love... move on
Re: My Heart Is Shattered � Battered And Scattered by Berankis: 12:56pm On Mar 23, 2022
Graceihotu:

My heart is bleeding.

I don't know you but I believe you are a good lady. I also believe that you haven't just met someone that would appreciate you enough for you to be his wife. I know your time will come. But don't cheapen yourself for any man and never show any desperation for marriage. Always keep your cool, keep yourself busy but give some room along the way. Don't lose hope just yet. You will surely get there and it will worth the waiting and all the disappointments.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Heart Is Shattered � Battered And Scattered by anonimi: 12:56pm On Mar 23, 2022
Graceihotu:

My heart is bleeding.

So sorry to hear this.
As for the part of your question in bold, you are better off seeing a psychotherapist rather than turning to spiritual pretenders who will only scam you of your hear earned money.
All the best as you get stronger from this experience.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Heart Is Shattered � Battered And Scattered by anonimi: 12:58pm On Mar 23, 2022
Graceihotu:
Aswear with my life, I never cheated on him. As a matter of fact I tell him whenever any guy asked me out. If it's based on cheating then I am practically innocent

This could the key to the palaver- you did not make him anxious about your relationship.
Think about that.

1 Like

Re: My Heart Is Shattered � Battered And Scattered by syntekelite(m): 1:09pm On Mar 23, 2022
Graceihotu:

My heart is bleeding.

Touching ... But my advice to you is search yourself well , look into your heart without prejudice or sentiment and ask yourself the hard questions.. if you are satisfied that you did your best and gave your all in the relationship then its just one of those instances where life arent fair.. note you arent to blame and though people will call the guy a lot of names the hard truth is there was nothing to show that he was going to marry you,( no engagement or family knowing each other)you both were dating ,at times it ends in marriage,at times it doesnt..
Knew some peeps who dated and courted for 11years till the woman broke his heart,the guy found another woman and got married a year after the heartbreaking experience, his marriage is blessed with 3kids and they presently relocated to the usa.. so stay strong and know that we humans are always a work in progress so continue being the best you can be and dont let anyone change you .

2 Likes

Re: My Heart Is Shattered � Battered And Scattered by Prettychild(f): 1:10pm On Mar 23, 2022
advanceDNA:

People come and complain of heart breaks, saying they are amazing human beings, did everything right and don’t deserve to be treated bad...yeah, aren’t we all good people??

But the truth is we ignore a lot, and we assume we are doing everything right just becos the next person is smiling and the sex is great....

we allow little excitement impair our judgement, making us ignore red flags, and the things that truly matter.... when the bomb is now dropped on us we start to assume we were treated badly....

did we really do everything right?
were we really perfect for that person that left of for someone else??

Yeah some people can be mean...It still doesn’t change the fact that we ignore a lot of things that allow other to be mean to the us..

.at the end of the day, what they did my be hurtful, but they are just doing what’s best for them......everyone is entitled to that.

Na this is selfish and pure wickedness, he should broken up with her 4 years ago, rather than keeping her for 5 years, haba!
Re: My Heart Is Shattered � Battered And Scattered by Blackdisciple(m): 1:12pm On Mar 23, 2022
Chaiii nbom...

Let him go I love you sha

Re: My Heart Is Shattered � Battered And Scattered by Johel(m): 1:13pm On Mar 23, 2022
8stargeneral:
Ur a clown

Say that to your father.... nuisance.
Re: My Heart Is Shattered � Battered And Scattered by Exceed15: 1:14pm On Mar 23, 2022
Op, pull yourself together.
All things work together for your good.
Re: My Heart Is Shattered � Battered And Scattered by advanceDNA: 1:14pm On Mar 23, 2022
Prettychild:

Na this is selfish and pure wickedness, he should broken up with her 4 years ago, rather than keeping her for 5 years, haba!

That’s what sex does.... it impairs the judgement of both parties....
Re: My Heart Is Shattered � Battered And Scattered by HRMK: 1:15pm On Mar 23, 2022
when a lady presents herself so cheap to a man,what else does she expect?the man has seen her finish!a lady needs to av a bit of reservation that brings respect to her!!
Re: My Heart Is Shattered � Battered And Scattered by razible5384(m): 1:15pm On Mar 23, 2022
czarr:
That guy has been detaching himself emotionally from you little by little and you failed to notice it. It's not easy for a guy to move on to another lady if he is emotionally invested for up to 5 years.

Here is what I believe, he is paying you back for something you did to him in the course of your relationship, he felt hurt and betrayed, he may even have discovered something you did behind his back and chose not to confront you but just to waste your time as revenge. Did you cheat on him in the 5years period and thought he won't find out, after all what he doesn't know won't kill him.

It's easy to be an angel when you are 31 what about when you were 26 and you still had market value, did you do something that you thought he may have forgiven you because he can't do without your hot body.

Think hard and well, nobody is that terrible of a person,it's just that some people don't forgive betrayal.
oil dey ur head bruv....
Re: My Heart Is Shattered � Battered And Scattered by Bamzyriches451: 1:21pm On Mar 23, 2022
czarr:
That guy has been detaching himself emotionally from you little by little and you failed to notice it. It's not easy for a guy to move on to another lady if he is emotionally invested for up to 5 years.

Here is what I believe, he is paying you back for something you did to him in the course of your relationship, he felt hurt and betrayed, he may even have discovered something you did behind his back and chose not to confront you but just to waste your time as revenge. Did you cheat on him in the 5years period and thought he won't find out, after all what he doesn't know won't kill him.

It's easy to be an angel when you are 31 what about when you were 26 and you still had market value, did you do something that you thought he may have forgiven you because he can't do without your hot body.

Think hard and well, nobody is that terrible of a person,it's just that some people don't forgive betrayal.
I don read comments stop here, Make I enter another thread undecided
Re: My Heart Is Shattered � Battered And Scattered by Ishilove: 1:35pm On Mar 23, 2022
Wizywiz:
my crush I greet you
Bros I hail
Re: My Heart Is Shattered � Battered And Scattered by Toonice(m): 1:38pm On Mar 23, 2022
No comment until I hear from the said guy. Bye and be strong

1 Like

Re: My Heart Is Shattered � Battered And Scattered by nwaimoroseyaho: 1:57pm On Mar 23, 2022
After 13years of marriage a man rewarded me with this kind of evil, I almost committed suicide, I was even homeless for 10months. I gave him my all including 4 kids.
My testimony is that am better now financially and in a better relationship.
It is very difficult but take heart. God saved you from future heartbreak.
Just travel out and always stay with people, if you feel like crying, cry. The healing you need will come.

2 Likes

Re: My Heart Is Shattered � Battered And Scattered by Nobody: 1:59pm On Mar 23, 2022
vexing:

It is not flesh and blood that revealed this to you but my father in heaven. Sister you are very wise.
Thanks
Re: My Heart Is Shattered � Battered And Scattered by Raphcom: 2:01pm On Mar 23, 2022
Graceihotu:

My heart is bleeding.

Pls just try all ur best to make urself happy and let go my dear sister, man let down but God didn't let u down. That is the more reasons u have to make urself strong. Very very soon, u will rejoice over ur past in Jesus Mighty Name.
Re: My Heart Is Shattered � Battered And Scattered by Tais8: 2:08pm On Mar 23, 2022
Get Registered with Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC)

Contact RayLight Solution for your:
- Business name (Enterprise)
- Limited Liability Company
- Incorporated Trustee (NGOs, Clubs, Association, Churches etc.)

Contact RayLight
080385 38633
Re: My Heart Is Shattered � Battered And Scattered by 8stargeneral: 2:12pm On Mar 23, 2022
Johel:

Say that to your father.... nuisance.
idiot
Re: My Heart Is Shattered � Battered And Scattered by Okeysimon802: 2:14pm On Mar 23, 2022
[pls take heart my Dear,life no balance at all.God will see u thru.uote author=Graceihotu post=111280429]My question is "what do guys really want"

My heart is bleeding.

He feels I don't deserve an explanation �����[/quote]
Re: My Heart Is Shattered � Battered And Scattered by 2016easy2017: 2:19pm On Mar 23, 2022
My lady, those who pity you didn't help you. Plz listen well else you'll make same mistake.
See the 2 oranges below.
Eaten one (for 5 years) and a fresh one. You sold yourself to sex slavery. No matter how much a man loves you, it starts degrading immediately as from the day he first make love to you.
He's eaten virtually any corner, practices and new system on you. Oral, anal, penal, dinal, front entry, elbow down, beach warmup, bathtub style , you just name it. So what's left to enjoy. Untill you ladies start to enrich your values. No sex untill after marriage. A man would be ready to sacrifice his mother for you on the tables of the abbatoir. I keep warning girls who feel its time for the to enjoy themselves.
If a man proposes, ask for what you want to know of him. Make short time findings. Tell him to meet your parents and you need his. In weeks, tell him to be prepared for marriage. After about 2 months, its marriage or scramm.
Now there are many more girls out there now in your shoes. Still enjoying like no end. They too are gonna come to cry on nairaland soon

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (22) (Reply)

South African Lady Calls Out Guy Who Scammed Her In Guise Of Dating Her / Shocking: He Had A Bet With His Friends To Impregnate And Dump Me / Nigerian Girls, Things You Shouldn't Do At Your Prime If You Must Marry.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.