Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,589 members, 7,809,131 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:35 AM

Apongbon Underbridge Lagos On Fire, Please Be Careful As you Plan Your Day - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Apongbon Underbridge Lagos On Fire, Please Be Careful As you Plan Your Day (28165 Views)

Lagos State Task Force Clears Oshodi Railway Track, Apongbon Under Bridge, Etc. / Aftermath Of Fire Incident At Apongbon, Lagos Island (Photos) / Oshodi Underbridge Where Homeless Children Find ‘Comfort’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Apongbon Underbridge Lagos On Fire, Please Be Careful As you Plan Your Day by kemawilly(m): 9:04am On Mar 23, 2022
Apongbon underbridge on fire, please be careful as you plan your day

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2K_kbxbgiWA
Re: Apongbon Underbridge Lagos On Fire, Please Be Careful As you Plan Your Day by naptu2: 9:29am On Mar 23, 2022
Fire under Eko Bridge.

2 Likes

Re: Apongbon Underbridge Lagos On Fire, Please Be Careful As you Plan Your Day by naptu2: 9:34am On Mar 23, 2022
Eko Bridge

Re: Apongbon Underbridge Lagos On Fire, Please Be Careful As you Plan Your Day by capricornlady: 9:39am On Mar 23, 2022
Bridge to be closed soon as a result of the fire. Beginning of another traffic for the next 8months.

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Apongbon Underbridge Lagos On Fire, Please Be Careful As you Plan Your Day by Nobody: 9:39am On Mar 23, 2022
Sabotage

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Apongbon Underbridge Lagos On Fire, Please Be Careful As you Plan Your Day by iLegendd(m): 9:39am On Mar 23, 2022
Buhari's plan is not only to burn Nigeria, but to bury us alive.

Let's blame him for every bad thing the same way he blames Jonathan for everything.

54 Likes

Re: Apongbon Underbridge Lagos On Fire, Please Be Careful As you Plan Your Day by mo5eso: 9:39am On Mar 23, 2022
What could be the cause of that? God we need your mercy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apongbon Underbridge Lagos On Fire, Please Be Careful As you Plan Your Day by jerrybakermillz(m): 9:39am On Mar 23, 2022
Nawa.....Men don go smoke igbo there burn the place

Bridge wey we dey manage take dey collect fresh breeze he reach yoruba man turn he go burn am

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apongbon Underbridge Lagos On Fire, Please Be Careful As you Plan Your Day by lalastimlala: 9:39am On Mar 23, 2022
When people are living under the bridge, such will happen

3 Likes

Re: Apongbon Underbridge Lagos On Fire, Please Be Careful As you Plan Your Day by spy24(m): 9:39am On Mar 23, 2022
I don't even know what to say
Re: Apongbon Underbridge Lagos On Fire, Please Be Careful As you Plan Your Day by Viraltrends123: 9:39am On Mar 23, 2022
Lagos is developing too fast, and population is growing too fast also. The government should have emergency hazard agency that will be preventing all this things.

And also, the government should start closing borders, limiting people traveling to the state by land. Even Kenyans, Liberians are rushing to Lagos. Those in Ghana would know Lagos is the second home of Ghanaians, everybody is traveling to tiny Lagos. Roads are getting too busy, rent is getting too costly, in the north you can get 60k-70k per year self contain, in Lagos you can't even get a room

37 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Apongbon Underbridge Lagos On Fire, Please Be Careful As you Plan Your Day by Tmex(m): 9:39am On Mar 23, 2022
Its well o

1 Like

Re: Apongbon Underbridge Lagos On Fire, Please Be Careful As you Plan Your Day by sukkot: 9:40am On Mar 23, 2022
shocked everything is on fire in this kwantri

4 Likes

Re: Apongbon Underbridge Lagos On Fire, Please Be Careful As you Plan Your Day by Codeblues(m): 9:40am On Mar 23, 2022
This is what happens in Lagos anytime local govts/ state govt wants to take over possession of popular markets. Yaba, oyingbo, sabo, Oshodi etc

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apongbon Underbridge Lagos On Fire, Please Be Careful As you Plan Your Day by Kelvin2022(m): 9:40am On Mar 23, 2022
Lagos a useless State

3 Likes

Re: Apongbon Underbridge Lagos On Fire, Please Be Careful As you Plan Your Day by Chrislova(m): 9:40am On Mar 23, 2022
Bridge de catch fire again

4 Likes

Re: Apongbon Underbridge Lagos On Fire, Please Be Careful As you Plan Your Day by assholemods: 9:40am On Mar 23, 2022
Uder bridge dey catch fire.

5 Likes

Re: Apongbon Underbridge Lagos On Fire, Please Be Careful As you Plan Your Day by Racoon(m): 9:41am On Mar 23, 2022
shocked
Re: Apongbon Underbridge Lagos On Fire, Please Be Careful As you Plan Your Day by incogni2o: 9:41am On Mar 23, 2022
All the Liquor they normally store there, Hmm

1 Like

Re: Apongbon Underbridge Lagos On Fire, Please Be Careful As you Plan Your Day by boldking(m): 9:41am On Mar 23, 2022
They should call for help immediately

we boost ig followers, Twitter, telegram, Facebook,tiktok, Spotify, YouTube, audiomac with comments views and followers and likes, mention at an affordable price.....usa and UK NumBa available too
Re: Apongbon Underbridge Lagos On Fire, Please Be Careful As you Plan Your Day by Sundaypaul12345: 9:42am On Mar 23, 2022
Chaii
Re: Apongbon Underbridge Lagos On Fire, Please Be Careful As you Plan Your Day by Nicepoker(m): 9:42am On Mar 23, 2022
The Russians are finally in lagos grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apongbon Underbridge Lagos On Fire, Please Be Careful As you Plan Your Day by fabulousSAINT(m): 9:42am On Mar 23, 2022
kemawilly:
Apongbon underbridge on fire, please be careful as you plan your day

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2K_kbxbgiWA
o
Buhari don call den now

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apongbon Underbridge Lagos On Fire, Please Be Careful As you Plan Your Day by Padipadi(m): 9:42am On Mar 23, 2022
I no miss Lagos headache.
The day I find work from Ajegunle-Ikorodu road to Lekki Phase 2, I was like which kind life be dz?
Person too dey suffer for Nigeria. That was in 2012.
They were to pay me N40K per month.
I ll use N26K as transport per month.
I had to quit the job as it was offered.
My head suffer no be small for Lagos.
Thank God for liberation and the good life of today.
Your testimony is next

12 Likes

Re: Apongbon Underbridge Lagos On Fire, Please Be Careful As you Plan Your Day by VaselineCrew: 9:42am On Mar 23, 2022
They are already robbing people?

This reminds me of one incident I had at night on lekki epe expressway.

I was behind a petrol tanker that caught fire, but I didn’t know it was the tanker since I was looking down adjusting my radio before looking back up and seeing this huuuge inferno.

I tried to reverse but I couldn’t, so I abandoned my car and ran back thinking it was boko haram or something.

After about 10 minutes I saw other cars reversing and driving one way since a path had now been created so I ran back to my car so as to rescue it.

Omo that’s how agberos everywhere shouting, bla bla bla, only God know what the ediots were saying. See them about to drag me for my car.

If you see the way I started and zoomed off ehn, you go fear.

I was like in the midst of this chaos you want to extort me? Stand in front of my car whether I won’t run you over, mudafvkers!!!

How black people turn small chaos into looting and robbing is just soo shameful.

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Apongbon Underbridge Lagos On Fire, Please Be Careful As you Plan Your Day by Racoon(m): 9:43am On Mar 23, 2022
shocked God save us from evil.

2 Likes

Re: Apongbon Underbridge Lagos On Fire, Please Be Careful As you Plan Your Day by akmath: 9:43am On Mar 23, 2022
BUHARI

3 Likes

Re: Apongbon Underbridge Lagos On Fire, Please Be Careful As you Plan Your Day by causewahala: 9:43am On Mar 23, 2022
My heart is with those selling under the bridge. Properties and lives at serious risk.

That section of the bridge might also be susceptible to integrity flaws as a result of the fire.

Nigeria burning and in turmoil, Ukraine and Russia @ war. . . na to relocate to another Galaxy sure pass.

9 Likes

Re: Apongbon Underbridge Lagos On Fire, Please Be Careful As you Plan Your Day by cigaricon(m): 9:43am On Mar 23, 2022
Lol. Lagos is not for everybody. I believe it now grin

4 Likes

Re: Apongbon Underbridge Lagos On Fire, Please Be Careful As you Plan Your Day by GIFTEDPLANNERS(m): 9:44am On Mar 23, 2022
Not good selling and running things under the bridge cos it breads criminals

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Dont Commercial Airplanes Have Parachutes For Passengers? / Where Is PANYA In Nigeria? / Fatal Accident Around Ibusa Asaba Express Rd, Delta State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.