Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,511 members, 7,801,352 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 02:11 PM

Sad Truth: Religious Leaders Fvcks More Pussy Than You Can Imagine !!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sad Truth: Religious Leaders Fvcks More Pussy Than You Can Imagine !!! (3826 Views)

Male Photographers Have Easy Access To Pussy Than Anyone In The World !!! / Alpha Fvcks, Beta Bucks / Why Do We Guys Enjoy Eating Fair Ladies Pussy Than Black Ones? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sad Truth: Religious Leaders Fvcks More Pussy Than You Can Imagine !!! by MadeINchenzen2: 11:13am On Mar 23, 2022
Imam and pastors are the biggest pussy drillers on the face of the earth... usually I don't judge people, but I am forced to judge on this one based on what my eyes have seen and what my ears have heard...

A good number of them are perverts and paedophiles... they will molest and fondle_ underaged innocent church/mosque goers in the name of deliverance... they'll summon married women and single ladies to their homes or hotels for private counselling...which is a template to eat puna for free.

They have eyes on all the females in their congregation... the pastors has had carnal knowledge with all the babes in the choir as well as the church ushers.

...and you begin to wonder on a second thought... are these not suppose to be mentors or role models who are supposed to help us find our feet religiously and also help us build our faith? grin

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sad Truth: Religious Leaders Fvcks More Pussy Than You Can Imagine !!! by Sheddy5(m): 11:18am On Mar 23, 2022
Fact 100%.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sad Truth: Religious Leaders Fvcks More Pussy Than You Can Imagine !!! by Uxmarn(m): 11:20am On Mar 23, 2022
So sad
Re: Sad Truth: Religious Leaders Fvcks More Pussy Than You Can Imagine !!! by MadeINchenzen2: 11:21am On Mar 23, 2022
...and some nairalander ladies can attest to it grin

3 Likes

Re: Sad Truth: Religious Leaders Fvcks More Pussy Than You Can Imagine !!! by MadeINchenzen2: 11:22am On Mar 23, 2022
The easiest way to have any woman of your choice is to become a Pastor. You won't have to spend a dime to eat kpekus

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sad Truth: Religious Leaders Fvcks More Pussy Than You Can Imagine !!! by Uncle96(m): 11:24am On Mar 23, 2022
Lol true, naso one alfa told this yoruba Muslim girl she has a spiritual spouse .

He made her sleep over at his place many times.. omo and this girl is so preety and has a mad ass , you know yoruba muslims na. Naso alfa begin chop am steady after taking her virginity under the pretence of spiritual cleansing . Did , anal, oral, all sort of things with her.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sad Truth: Religious Leaders Fvcks More Pussy Than You Can Imagine !!! by SandraIkuboR(f): 11:35am On Mar 23, 2022
it's definitely the truth
Re: Sad Truth: Religious Leaders Fvcks More Pussy Than You Can Imagine !!! by MadeINchenzen2: 11:42am On Mar 23, 2022
If they tell you what ladies have suffered in the hands of imam and pastors and alphas in the name of special private prayers, u go bow !!! grin

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sad Truth: Religious Leaders Fvcks More Pussy Than You Can Imagine !!! by MadeINchenzen2: 11:47am On Mar 23, 2022
Uncle96:
Lol true, naso one alfa told this yoruba Muslim girl she has a spiritual spouse .

He made her sleep over at his place many times.. omo and this girl is so preety and has a mad ass , you know yoruba muslims na. Naso alfa begin chop am steady after taking her virginity under the pretence of spiritual cleansing . Did , anal, oral, all sort of things with her.

1 Like

Re: Sad Truth: Religious Leaders Fvcks More Pussy Than You Can Imagine !!! by LikeAking: 12:45pm On Mar 23, 2022
Reality!
Re: Sad Truth: Religious Leaders Fvcks More Pussy Than You Can Imagine !!! by Bouncing2(m): 1:15pm On Mar 23, 2022
Uncle96:

Omo eehh tongue
En cchop am walahi
Re: Sad Truth: Religious Leaders Fvcks More Pussy Than You Can Imagine !!! by 2rez: 1:58pm On Mar 23, 2022
Eureka!!!
Gradually veils are uncovering,
Gradually senses are restoring & lastly
Gradually everybody go dey alright.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sad Truth: Religious Leaders Fvcks More Pussy Than You Can Imagine !!! by MadeINchenzen2: 2:50pm On Mar 23, 2022
2rez:
Eureka!!!
Gradually veils are uncovering,
Gradually senses are restoring & lastly
Gradually everybody go dey alright.
lol
Re: Sad Truth: Religious Leaders Fvcks More Pussy Than You Can Imagine !!! by l69l: 5:04pm On Mar 23, 2022
because no BRAIN grin

1 Like

Re: Sad Truth: Religious Leaders Fvcks More Pussy Than You Can Imagine !!! by Realmi: 5:06pm On Mar 23, 2022
Freely they were given by the ladies
It is not their fault that they are the ladies men grin
Re: Sad Truth: Religious Leaders Fvcks More Pussy Than You Can Imagine !!! by MadeINchenzen2: 5:47pm On Mar 23, 2022
Realmi:
Free they were given by the ladies
It is not their fault that they are the ladies men grin
grin
Re: Sad Truth: Religious Leaders Fvcks More Pussy Than You Can Imagine !!! by VladimirPutiin(m): 8:15pm On Mar 23, 2022
This is true grin grin grin
Re: Sad Truth: Religious Leaders Fvcks More Pussy Than You Can Imagine !!! by posty56: 8:19pm On Mar 23, 2022
MadeINchenzen2:
Imam and pastors are the biggest pussy drillers on the face of the earth... usually I don't judge people, but I am forced to judge on this one based on what my eyes have seen and what my ears have heard...

A good number of them are perverts and paedophiles... they will molest and fondle_ underaged innocent church/mosque goers in the name of deliverance... they'll summon married women and single ladies to their homes or hotels for private counselling...which is a template to eat puna for free.

They have eyes on all the females in their congregation... the pastors has had carnal knowledge with all the babes in the choir as well as the church ushers.

...and you begin to wonder on a second thought... are these not suppose to be mentors or role models who are supposed to help us find our feet religiously and also help us build our faith? grin

that's why of you see any lady wey dey gum body with pastors too much no marry am at all na big red flag

3 Likes

Re: Sad Truth: Religious Leaders Fvcks More Pussy Than You Can Imagine !!! by Kelvin2022(m): 8:21pm On Mar 23, 2022
Omg this is so bad
Uncle96:

Re: Sad Truth: Religious Leaders Fvcks More Pussy Than You Can Imagine !!! by MadeINchenzen2: 9:01pm On Mar 23, 2022
posty56:
that's why of you see any lady wey dey gum body with pastors too much no marry am at all na big red flag
my brother if u see the way these imams and pastors suck pvssy, u go bow !!!grin
Re: Sad Truth: Religious Leaders Fvcks More Pussy Than You Can Imagine !!! by posty56: 9:03pm On Mar 23, 2022
MadeINchenzen2:
my brother if u see the way these imams and pastors suck pvssy, u go bow !!!grin
Choi shocked ,omo e be like say I go start to they gum body with them ,to select my spec cheesy, you cannot chop free meet alone
Re: Sad Truth: Religious Leaders Fvcks More Pussy Than You Can Imagine !!! by MadeINchenzen2: 9:09pm On Mar 23, 2022
posty56:
Choi shocked ,omo e be like say I go start to they gum body with them ,to select my spec cheesy, you cannot chop free meet alone
After sucking pvssy for breakfast they will still come to church to preach that Jesus is Lord!!! grin

2 Likes

Re: Sad Truth: Religious Leaders Fvcks More Pussy Than You Can Imagine !!! by posty56: 9:13pm On Mar 23, 2022
MadeINchenzen2:
After sucking pvssy for breakfast they will still come to church to preach that Jesus is Lord!!! grin
LMAO,if not that I respect God I for they run my own package

1 Like

Re: Sad Truth: Religious Leaders Fvcks More Pussy Than You Can Imagine !!! by MadeINchenzen2: 9:17pm On Mar 23, 2022
posty56:
LMAO,if not that I respect God I for they run my own package
these pastors are all con men with bible... After fvcking all the choristers + ushers + members + he'll still import more from other branches.
Re: Sad Truth: Religious Leaders Fvcks More Pussy Than You Can Imagine !!! by posty56: 9:18pm On Mar 23, 2022
MadeINchenzen2:
these pastors are all con men with bible... After fvcking all the choristers + ushers + members + he'll still import more from other branches.
oga ooo , grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Sad Truth: Religious Leaders Fvcks More Pussy Than You Can Imagine !!! by Rickmann: 12:22am On Mar 24, 2022
MadeINchenzen2:

I once had a female friend who was sent to deliver some foodstuff to a priest .On arrival, she was welcome by the said priest and asked to feel free, and of course she felt she had nothing to fear since he was a clergy. He later offered her refreshment which she refused as she noticed his lustful gaze at her. Long story short...After the delivery she was about leaving when the priest grabbed her. She only managed to escape.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sad Truth: Religious Leaders Fvcks More Pussy Than You Can Imagine !!! by Womanizer(m): 1:27am On Mar 24, 2022
SandraIkuboR:

You are a living witness grin

1 Like

Re: Sad Truth: Religious Leaders Fvcks More Pussy Than You Can Imagine !!! by Drdreyy: 5:03am On Mar 24, 2022
MadeINchenzen2:

Not all of them. Those are the fake ones amongst them. Unfortunately the fakes seems to be much, making it appear as if they all indulge in it.

2 Likes

Re: Sad Truth: Religious Leaders Fvcks More Pussy Than You Can Imagine !!! by Halogenabdul(m): 2:40pm On Mar 24, 2022
Re: Sad Truth: Religious Leaders Fvcks More Pussy Than You Can Imagine !!! by sharpwriter(m): 2:58pm On Mar 24, 2022
Uncle96:

Lol.. How did you come to know this?
Re: Sad Truth: Religious Leaders Fvcks More Pussy Than You Can Imagine !!! by sharpwriter(m): 3:01pm On Mar 24, 2022
SandraIkuboR:
Had an experience? wink wink
Re: Sad Truth: Religious Leaders Fvcks More Pussy Than You Can Imagine !!! by MadeINchenzen2: 3:57pm On Mar 24, 2022
sharpwriter:

Had an experience? wink wink
share pls

(1) (2) (Reply)

2k Olosho Is Scarce These Days !!! / Sabinus Slams Tinubu For Raising Hands For National Anthem / Cute-ass, Pls Tell Me More

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.