Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,342 members, 7,808,206 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:41 AM

Peter Obi Left #75 Billion To Obiano, But Obiano Left Soludo Billions Of Debt In - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Left #75 Billion To Obiano, But Obiano Left Soludo Billions Of Debt In (1576 Views)

Governor Sanwo-Olu Approved ₦3.75 Billion For Perfumes, Rechargeable Fans / Wike: Why Peter Obi left PDP for Labour Party / Suspended Igwe MacAnthony Okonkwo Apologizes To Obiano (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Obi Left #75 Billion To Obiano, But Obiano Left Soludo Billions Of Debt In by Traplord09: 12:21pm On Mar 23, 2022
Governance is actually a difficult task, both for the governor and the governed. Transition of power is also another situation, especially in democratic systems. One administration may actually struggle to make a state better, only for the successor to liquidate and lavish every effort of the predecessor.

This may be the situation in Anambra State now. Just today, the recently sworn in governor, Professor Chukwuma Soludo, told Arise TV News that Obiano left debts that are running in billions of Naira, with just 300 million naira in cash. Soludo actually lamented, as he told Arise TV that he doesn't want to talk about Anambra treasury because it is pathetic.

I remember vividly that the then governor of Anambra State, before Willie came into power, Mr Peter Obi, had claimed that he left over 75 Billion Naira for Willie Obiano. I am going to present Peter Obi's exact words in 2017.

Attached below is a report published by Tribune on the 20th of September 2017, which is about five years ago. In this published report, Peter Obi stated that he left over 75 Billion Naira for Willie Obiano. It is important I cite Mr Peter.

Now, below is the exact statement of the former governor of Anambra State, Mr Peter Obi, as published by the Tribune on the 20th of September 2017.

"I left over N25 billion in cash at the banks, and I left $156 million in the bank in Nigeria. Do you think anybody can leave such money and then go to tell the person he’s handing over to give him N7 billion, when I left over N75 billion?"

Since this statement was made, the immediate past governor of Anambra State hasn't made any reputable effort to refute this claim, which is a call that there are facts to this.

One may begin to wonder, how come Mr Peter Obi left billions of Naira in Cash and also Millions of Dollars in the bank, yet Willie Obiano left only 300 Million Naira in Cash to Soludo, but Billions of Naira Debt?

I am not quoting these figures on my own. To take this further, below is the exact statement of Professor Chukwuma Soludo today:

"In terms of debt I inherited, it runs into hundreds of billions of Naira. In that of cash, we met about 300 million Naira. In fact let's not talk about it. Our treasury is funny."

"But I hope we shall make money henceforth to help us fulfill our promises for infrastructure and development of the state. But in terms of what I met in our coffers, my brother, it's pathetic. Please let us not go there. God will help us", Soludo on Arise TV News interview.

Do we call this irony of Fate or wickedness of Governance'? What would you call this, in your own term? Let's discuss this further.

Just few hours after Chief Willie Obiano handed over power to the new governor, Chukuma Soludo, men of the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission, EFCC, arrested Obiano as he was about to leave the country

Let me make it clear. Since 1999 Nigeria returned to the current democratic dispensation, the case of Chief Willie Obiano is actually the first situation in which an Igbo governor handed over power and was arrested the same day for corruption.

EFCC have also stated some allegation against Obiano. According to the Commission, Willie Obiano is facing about 42-billion naira corruption allegation. Although EFCC has declared that Willie has been granted bail, it has left lots of questions on the personality of Chief Willie Obiano.

I am eagerly waiting for him to tell Mr Peter Obi that he didn't leave any 75 Billion Naira for him. I am also waiting gor Chief Willie Obiano to openly refute Soludo's claim today, and tell us what he had left.

If not, then something is wrong somewhere. Every worker should be diligent in rendering clean and clear account of his stewardship. It is neither political witch-hunting nor religious consideration.

There is a practical case at hand. Why would your predecessor leave 75 Billion Naira cash for you, and it gets to your turn, you left only 300 million naira cash and billions of Naira Debt

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Left #75 Billion To Obiano, But Obiano Left Soludo Billions Of Debt In by tit(f): 12:27pm On Mar 23, 2022
He was busy funding Abba Kyari
Re: Peter Obi Left #75 Billion To Obiano, But Obiano Left Soludo Billions Of Debt In by Praxis758: 12:34pm On Mar 23, 2022
I believe extravagant spendings, white elephant projects and inflation of contracts are the major factors responsible for for high indebtness of Nigerian states by their respective governors.

For example, projects design, mobilisation and execution in Nigeria cost higher than any other part of Africa going by currency conversion rate.

An attempt to get fat kick back from contractors is the bane of mass indebtness we are facing.

I believe financial prudence and discipline in contact awarding we're factors that helped Peter Obi to save such a huge amount as a governor.

6 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Left #75 Billion To Obiano, But Obiano Left Soludo Billions Of Debt In by SmartProf(m): 12:34pm On Mar 23, 2022
The interesting thing is that he could not reside for at least 24hours in a state he claimed to have improved for 8years. He was rather running with marathon speed to the USA. That debt burden, no matter how u place it at par with his projects is unjustifiable.

7 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Left #75 Billion To Obiano, But Obiano Left Soludo Billions Of Debt In by globemoney: 12:51pm On Mar 23, 2022
Peter obi left over 100 billion debt and no single legacy project. Obiano left legacy projects.

5 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Left #75 Billion To Obiano, But Obiano Left Soludo Billions Of Debt In by nzeobi(m): 1:36pm On Mar 23, 2022
globemoney:
Peter obi left over 100 billion debt and no single legacy project. Obiano left legacy projects.

Please we know you are are on obiano and victor umeh pay roll but please stop disgracing your generation unnecessarily.
What do you mean by Legacy project or are you saying any body that wants to enjoy dividend of democracy in anambra should go and stand on the poorly designed flyovers or go to the airport only.

But provide hard core evidence that Peter Obi left dept and who he was indebted to let's verify

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Left #75 Billion To Obiano, But Obiano Left Soludo Billions Of Debt In by globemoney: 1:44pm On Mar 23, 2022
nzeobi:

Please we know you are are on obiano and victor umeh pay roll but please stop disgracing your generation unnecessarily.
What do you mean by Legacy project or are you saying any body that wants to enjoy dividend of democracy in anambra should go and stand on the poorly designed flyovers or go to the airport only.

But provide hard core evidence that Peter Obi left dept and who he was indebted to let's verify
But according to stats, Obiano reduced Anambra poverty levels from over 55% during Obi's time to less than 14%. Meaning people enjoyed dividends of democracy under obiano than Obi even without them going to stand on the flyovers and airport. And why are you talking about my payroll when you are on peter obi payroll

6 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Left #75 Billion To Obiano, But Obiano Left Soludo Billions Of Debt In by Cantonese: 1:56pm On Mar 23, 2022
Let's watch and see how it goes.
Re: Peter Obi Left #75 Billion To Obiano, But Obiano Left Soludo Billions Of Debt In by Nobody: 1:57pm On Mar 23, 2022
Obi left nothing of monumental significance.
Obiano's airport is for the ages

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Left #75 Billion To Obiano, But Obiano Left Soludo Billions Of Debt In by Cantonese: 2:00pm On Mar 23, 2022
nzeobi:

Which one is better between legacy projects with such huge debts and huge bank reserve with no debts and clean hands? Please ask him tell us.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Left #75 Billion To Obiano, But Obiano Left Soludo Billions Of Debt In by ebuka440: 2:18pm On Mar 23, 2022
Obiano I believe may have recklessly spent the money in worthless things which is very bad of him and I believe that his wife played a wrong path in his administration.

What went wrong I don't know but this is very bad of him. If he is found guilty of embezzlement, he should be dealt with accordingly with no mercy.

Politicians are wicked shaa
Re: Peter Obi Left #75 Billion To Obiano, But Obiano Left Soludo Billions Of Debt In by LegendHero(m): 2:20pm On Mar 23, 2022
Firstly, it was a lie that Peter Obi left 75billion, Obiano already trashed that lies back then. Even victor Umeh confirmed it. The handover letter headed showing 75billion doesn’t justify anything. Any governor can write any nonsense on the handover notes.

Secondly, for the sake of argument let’s agree Obi left 75billion. How can any sane economist and governor with foresight leave only raw cash without legacy infrastructural & economical projects? Why can’t Peter Obi use that part of the money to build infrastructure, world class hospitals, boost SMEs and make Anambra GDP one of the highest, and etc? He did nothing of sort, he only said he left money for the next government.

This is why Obi is daft. In politics, you can never know the mind of your successor, he can just squander all the money you save and your state will go back to square one. But if you build infrastructure and economically viable systems, your successor cannot steal roads and hospitals.

Lastly, even tho Obiano might have spent so much, at least he has an airport to his name and Anambra is in a better place at least compared to most of other states.

What exactly is Obi Pandora legacy project that we can point to currently?

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Left #75 Billion To Obiano, But Obiano Left Soludo Billions Of Debt In by PARADIZEPRIEST: 2:29pm On Mar 23, 2022
N75b in obi"s time is now N7.5b.Stop playing dirty because OBIANO FOUGHT MORE FIGHTs THAN OBI, AND LEFT MORE VALUABLE ASSETS THAN OBI. OBIANO FOUGHT YA UGM,HE FOUGHT CORRONA,HE FOUGHT LACK OF INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT IN ANAMBRA,FOUGHT ADD YOURS IF YA ARE SINCERE... undecided

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Left #75 Billion To Obiano, But Obiano Left Soludo Billions Of Debt In by nzeobi(m): 2:32pm On Mar 23, 2022
globemoney:

But according to stats, Obiano reduced Anambra poverty levels from over 55% during Obi's time to less than 14%. Meaning people enjoyed dividends of democracy under obiano than Obi even without them going to stand on the flyovers and airport. And why are you talking about my payroll when you are on peter obi payroll

Can you tell us the practical things obiano did to achieve that ?, The fact is that the good road nertworks and trust people have in Peter Obi especially anambrarians made them to start bringing their investments home and since it started under Peter Obi it continued under Willie or can you tell any manufacturing company that came into anambra during Willie that created direct jobs
Re: Peter Obi Left #75 Billion To Obiano, But Obiano Left Soludo Billions Of Debt In by globemoney: 2:35pm On Mar 23, 2022
nzeobi:

Can you tell us the practical things obiano did to achieve that ?, The fact is that the good road nertworks and trust people have in Peter Obi especially anambrarians made them to start bringing their investments home and since it started under Peter Obi it continued under Willie or can you tell any manufacturing company that came into anambra during Willie that created direct jobs
So now you want to transfer Obiano achievements to Obi and not what you claim are his failures? It doesnt work that way sorry

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Left #75 Billion To Obiano, But Obiano Left Soludo Billions Of Debt In by LegendHero(m): 2:35pm On Mar 23, 2022
nzeobi:

We have the state finance record under Peter Obi and I did not see anything spectacular about that. If your theory about investment inflow during Obi’s tenure is right then why did Anambra state IGR remained almost stagnant during Peter Obi’s reign? Even Ngige performed better IGR wise during his short reign.

Also, the low debt during Peter Obi tenure is due to the Paris loan forgiveness during that time and if Obiano had enjoyed the same thing maybe the loan would have been lesser too. The accountant general himself admitted this during Obi’s tenure.

Under the same Peter Obi, doctors strike for almost 13months and workers protested unpaid 36 month arrears.

What exactly is this hype about Peter Obi?

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Left #75 Billion To Obiano, But Obiano Left Soludo Billions Of Debt In by festacman(m): 2:37pm On Mar 23, 2022
Re: Peter Obi Left #75 Billion To Obiano, But Obiano Left Soludo Billions Of Debt In by nzeobi(m): 2:38pm On Mar 23, 2022
LegendHero:

We have the state finance record under Peter Obi and I did not see anything spectacular about that. If your theory about investment inflow during Obi’s tenure is right then why did Anambra state IGR remained almost stagnant during Peter Obi’s reign?

Also, the low debt during Peter Obi tenure is due to the Paris loan forgiveness during that time and if Obiano had enjoyed the same thing maybe the loan would have been lesser too.

What exactly is this hype about Peter Obi?
Am sure you don't live in anambra so there's no need to argue with you by the time EFCC press Willie neck all of you guys will disappear.

If you want to compare both you can do it sector by sector

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Left #75 Billion To Obiano, But Obiano Left Soludo Billions Of Debt In by LegendHero(m): 2:43pm On Mar 23, 2022
nzeobi:

Am sure you don't live in anambra so there's no need to argue with you by the time EFCC press Willie neck all of you guys will disappear.

If you want to compare both you can do it sector by sector

I don’t need to be in Anambra to know so much about the state considering the fact that there are numerous sources that can tell us what’s up.

EFCC will do nothing to Obiano, they will release him and life will be back to normal. Forget all this noise currently, na just format.

If Peter Obi performance is so stellar, we will all see it. Abi can you point me to the world class hospital he built in Anambra that set him apart from other governors?

Can you tell me the transportation model he built in Anambra that set him apart from other governors?

Can you tell us the legacy infrastructure he left in Anambra that can make us think of him a messiah?

Can you tell us the economic model/ human development he structured in Anambra that can made the state the highest in terms of investment, startups, MSME and revenue per capital compared to other governors?

Beside coming online to project himself as a prudent spender, what else is his achievement? The same man said he had only one wristwatch and only had a house in Anambra only for us to know he had numerous wristwatch and a house in London. He’s a serial pretender and a liar!

What exactly made him spectacular??

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Left #75 Billion To Obiano, But Obiano Left Soludo Billions Of Debt In by Cjrane2: 2:48pm On Mar 23, 2022
Peter Obi is being very economical with the truth!

Sometimes when one hears Peter Obi and his online urchins try to twist the truth, it gets you somewhat annoyed as to "do they think we are brain dead"?

What Peter Obi isn't saying is that at the twilight of his administration, he also flagged off the construction of 43 new roads, Employed 10,000 more civil servants, a long list of abandoned road projects that had been going on for more than 5 years in his tenure, and abandoned huge capital-intensive projects such as Onitsha mall, Agulu Lake Hotel, Onitsha hotel, Ikenga mall etc.

It's sad when some politicians act like we were born yesterday or too daft to have forgotten what happened just 8 years ago!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Left #75 Billion To Obiano, But Obiano Left Soludo Billions Of Debt In by nzeobi(m): 2:55pm On Mar 23, 2022
LegendHero:

I don’t need to be in Anambra to know so much about the state considering the fact that there are numerous sources that can tell us what’s up.

EFCC will do nothing to Obiano, they will release him and life will be back to normal. Forget all this noise currently, na just format.

If Peter Obi performance is so stellar, we will all see it. Abi can you point me to the world class hospital he built in Anambra that set him apart from other governors?

Can you tell me the transportation model he built in Anambra that set him apart from other governors?

Can you tell us the legacy infrastructure he left in Anambra that can make us think of him a messiah?

Can you tell us the economic model/ human development he structured in Anambra that can made the state the highest in terms of investment, startups, MSME and revenue per capital compared to other governors?

Beside coming online to project himself as a prudent spender, what else is his achievement? The same man said he had only one wristwatch and only had a house in Anambra only for us to know he had numerous wristwatch and a house in London. He’s a serial pretender and a liar!

What exactly made him spectacular??

He is the only governor in anambra till date who made genuine investments in health and education and patronizing locally manufactured goods ask innoson.
During his tenure orient refinery started immidiately oil was discovered in commercial quantity in anambra but that stop under obiano.
Innoson got where he is today cos of Peter.
All schools were renovated and all secondary schools got at least a brand new commercial bus, computers and laboratory and this includes registered private schools.
Building of teaching hospital and renovating all hospital including those owned by the mission.
Under him anambra had the best road nertworks.
Salaries, pension and gratuities were paid as at when due but now gratuities have not been paid since 2017.
Appointing only those who have something to offer in government unlike Willie that have about 3000 SA & SSA
Let me stop here but if you say Willie is better may Willie happen to your life and Peter Obi happen to me

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Left #75 Billion To Obiano, But Obiano Left Soludo Billions Of Debt In by Kingsley1000(m): 3:06pm On Mar 23, 2022
The confession by Prof Soludo today at Arise Television simply means that the likes of Davido, Wizkid, Burna Boy even Obi Cubana has more liquid cash than my state, Anambra! Tomorrow, one man from nowhere will open his mouth to tell you that Buhari and Fulani are the real problem behind the underdevelopment in South East and many gullible youths will buy and start selling the lies, going about abusing other tribes in Nigeria! I have said it and will keep saying it, our problem in South East region has never been Fulani or caused by any president from northern extraction, rather our problem has been our leaders and their followers. Imagine people tagging a man that squandered billions of naira a good man because they benefitted from the loot and tomorrow they will start pointing accusing fingers at Buhari and Fulani tribe Our problem in south east is home grown and we need a home based solution to solve the problem
Re: Peter Obi Left #75 Billion To Obiano, But Obiano Left Soludo Billions Of Debt In by Kingsley1000(m): 3:09pm On Mar 23, 2022
globemoney:

One more question for Soludo
Is the 300-400 million Naira or dollars?

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Left #75 Billion To Obiano, But Obiano Left Soludo Billions Of Debt In by LegendHero(m): 3:09pm On Mar 23, 2022
nzeobi:

He is the only governor in anambra till date who made genuine investments in health and education and patronizing locally manufactured goods ask innoson.

What is the result of the investment in health for example? Which hospital did he built that’s different from what other states governors built? Can you please share one of those hospitals so we can see how it look and what kind of medical instruments they have within their edifice and the ranking in delivering quality healthcare? Don’t just say things, present evidence.

Nearly most governors patronize local goods so I don’t know why you think this is an achievement. Dapo Abiodun support local Adire by wearing them just like Soludo is doing with Akwete now. Lagos government patronize JAC vehicles and etc. what’s spectacular about that?

During his tenure orient refinery started immidiately oil was discovered in commercial quantity in anambra but that stop under obiano.
Innoson got where he is today cos of Peter.
Oh so Obiano stopped Orient Energy? Can you present evidence to back the fact? Don’t just say stuffs, give us proof. Innoson got to where he is today because the FG give him access to finance through bank of industry, he admitted it himself. Go and Google where his finances came from and who are his major customer and you will see it’s the same FG.

All schools were renovated and all secondary schools got at least a brand new commercial bus, computers and laboratory and this includes registered private schools.
All schools renovated? Even Borno governor and other states governor did the same by busing buses, computers, and registration of new private schools. What’s spectacular about that? I though ya’ll claim Obi is the best thing to ever happen: Why is he better than other state governors because they did exactly something like this.

Infact in some states, they not only renovate schools, they build mega schools and Obi never did any of those.

Building of teaching hospital and renovating all hospital including those owned by the mission.
Under him anambra had the best road nertworks.

Salaries, pension and gratuities were paid as at when due but now gratuities have not been paid since 2017.
Appointing only those who have something to offer in government unlike Willie that have about 3000 SA & SSA
Let me stop here but if you say Willie is better may Willie happen to your life and Peter Obi happen to me

Lol the same Obi that owed over 30month the salary arrears during his period and the same man who watch as doctors strike for over 13months is who you are capping about?

So the above is what Peter Obi did and is the reason why y’all have been shouting he’s the best since slice bread? You are all jokers.

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Left #75 Billion To Obiano, But Obiano Left Soludo Billions Of Debt In by nzeobi(m): 3:14pm On Mar 23, 2022
LegendHero:

What is the result of the investment in health for example? Which hospital did he built that’s different from what other states governors built? Can you please share one of those hospitals so we can see how it look and what kind of medical instruments they have within their edifice and the ranking in delivering quality healthcare? Don’t just say things, present evidence.

Nearly most governors patronize local goods so I don’t know why you think this is an achievement. Dapo Abiodun support local Adire by wearing them just like Soludo is doing with Akwete now. Lagos government patronize JAC vehicles and etc. what’s spectacular about that?

Oh so Obiano stopped Orient Energy? Can you present evidence to back the fact? Don’t just say stuffs, give us proof. Innoson got to where he is today because the FG give him access to finance through bank of finance, he admitted it himself. Go and Google where his finances came from and who are his major customer and you will see it’s the same FG.

All schools renovated? Even Borno governor and other states governor did the same by busing buses, computers, and registration of new private schools. What’s spectacular about that? I though ya’ll claim Obi is the best thing to ever happen: Why is he better than other state governors because they did exactly something like this.

Infact in some states, they not only renovate schools, they build mega schools and Obi never did any of those.

Lol the same Obi that owed over 30month the salary arrears during his period and the same man who watch as doctors strike for over 13months is who you are capping about?

So the above is what Peter Obi did and is the reason why y’all have been shouting he’s the best since slice bread? You are all jokers.

May Willie happen to you and may Peter Obi happen to me, say amen
Re: Peter Obi Left #75 Billion To Obiano, But Obiano Left Soludo Billions Of Debt In by LegendHero(m): 3:17pm On Mar 23, 2022
nzeobi:

May Willie happen to you and may Peter Obi happen to me, say amen

Amen.

Because if Willie happen to me, my achievements will be visible to the world like the airport for example and not Peter Obi whose achievement is audio.

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Left #75 Billion To Obiano, But Obiano Left Soludo Billions Of Debt In by Cjrane2: 3:25pm On Mar 23, 2022
The simple reason people have been so annoyed with Peter Obi and his online crew's attempt to tarnish Obiano's image is because Obiano really worked and transformed the state!

Peter Obi took Anambra's money and invested part of them as his own shares in interfract breweries of South Africa. Yet, nobody is even talking about it. By the way, we know Peter Obi NEVER completed any major project in Anambra. He claimed he "invested" the money into dubious ventures. Why can't he come out and list these "investments" he made for the state instead of building infrastructure that Obiano had to do because he failed?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Left #75 Billion To Obiano, But Obiano Left Soludo Billions Of Debt In by Militant30: 3:27pm On Mar 23, 2022
G
Re: Peter Obi Left #75 Billion To Obiano, But Obiano Left Soludo Billions Of Debt In by damola1: 3:29pm On Mar 23, 2022
SmartProf:
The interesting thing is that he could not reside for at least 24hours in a state he claimed to have improved for 8years. He was rather running with marathon speed to the USA. That debt burden, no matter how u place it at par with his projects is unjustifiable.

Unfortunately, politics isn't about performance but about winning, until we priotize performance as the outcome, it'll always be a popularity contest
Re: Peter Obi Left #75 Billion To Obiano, But Obiano Left Soludo Billions Of Debt In by Onepeople: 3:30pm On Mar 23, 2022
LegendHero:
Firstly, it was a lie that Peter Obi left 75billion, Obiano already trashed that lies back then. Even victor Umeh confirmed it. The handover letter headed showing 75billion doesn’t justify anything. Any governor can write any nonsense on the handover notes.

Secondly, for the sake of argument let’s agree Obi left 75billion. How can any sane economist and governor with foresight leave only raw cash without legacy infrastructural & economical projects? Why can’t Peter Obi use that part of the money to build infrastructure, world class hospitals, boost SMEs and make Anambra GDP one of the highest, and etc? He did nothing of sort, he only said he left money for the next government.

This is why Obi is daft. In politics, you can never know the mind of your successor, he can just squander all the money you save and your state will go back to square one. But if you build infrastructure and economically viable systems, your successor cannot steal roads and hospitals.

Lastly, even tho Obiano might have spent so much, at least he has an airport to his name and Anambra is in a better place at least compared to most of other states.

What exactly is Obi Pandora legacy project that we can point to currently?
why are you listening to victor umeh based on what he left behind? If knows the record of obiano meet in office ,i believe he should be aware of what he is living behind, nonsense propaganda, to Tinubu urchins umeh was the Auditor general of anambra state treasury under obiano.
Re: Peter Obi Left #75 Billion To Obiano, But Obiano Left Soludo Billions Of Debt In by LegendHero(m): 3:32pm On Mar 23, 2022
Onepeople:
why are you listening to victor umeh based on what he left behind? If knows the record of obiano meet in office ,i believe he should be aware of what he is living behind, nonsense propaganda, to Tinubu urchins umeh was the Auditor general of anambra state treasury under obiano.

Then why are you also listening to Soludo that Obiano left only 300million behind?

Have you heard from Obiano how much he left?

Can you see your defective logic now?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Left #75 Billion To Obiano, But Obiano Left Soludo Billions Of Debt In by Onepeople: 3:53pm On Mar 23, 2022
LegendHero:

Then why are you also listening to Soludo that Obiano left only 300million behind?

Have you heard from Obiano how much he left?

Can you see your defective logic now?
soludo is the substantive governor of Anambra state, obiano never disputed obi claim while he was in government despite their disagreement.under what capacity was umeh making this statement oga?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Breaking News!!! See Size Of The 36 States In Nigeria!!! / Breaking: Many Yoruba Are Already Obidient / 2023: Why We Endorsed Obi Ahead Of Tinubu — Pan-Yoruba Group, Afenifere

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.