Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,508 members, 7,801,334 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 01:56 PM

Is There Still Hope For Her? - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is There Still Hope For Her? (5732 Views)

Am 19 Is There Still Hope For Me To Learn My Language? / Is There Still Hope For Me In Life Anymore? I'm about to be useless / Anja Ringgren Lovén Marks 4 Years She Rescued Hope, A Child Branded As Witch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is There Still Hope For Her? by baby124: 10:46pm On Mar 23, 2022
Don’t contact anyone offline. They will take advantage of your desperation and scam you! Anyone that has anything to say or solution to provide should post it here. If you want to meet someone, safer to meet through people who you know. All the best!
Re: Is There Still Hope For Her? by ThankUUJesus: 10:50pm On Mar 23, 2022
You see creepsyme u just made one mistake here, mail me let's talk...
Re: Is There Still Hope For Her? by Kobojunkie: 10:56pm On Mar 23, 2022
ThankUUJesus:
Yes creepsyme God can.

There is a secrete (well known but often ignored) of getting what you want from God. Can we talk? if we can, just mail me.
The only way to getting anything from God is by submitting to and obeying the teachings and commandments given us by Jesus Christ..... there is no secret to any of this. undecided

Stop deceiving people using God's name.. undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is There Still Hope For Her? by Kobojunkie: 11:22pm On Mar 23, 2022
Klass99:
Some of these religious activities are often man made activities, we erroneously think will move God to do our will.

1. When a lot of us embark on a fasting and prayer programme it is usually about what we want from God. The focus is hardly ever on God, his person, his truths, time and companionship with him......etcetera

As we are in Lent now please know that lent (fasting/prayers) is not about how to "better" our lives. It is about God's presence and his sacrificial love for us. Let's try to switch our focus from us to him (individually) and see what happens.

2. I am not condemning you for trying or doing all the things you did, but nothing changed. Perhaps it's time for a new and different approach altogether (but still within godly bounds) I will not advise you to look for a man and get pregnant, like older woman are often told to do.
1. There is absolutely nothing wrong with asking God, the one who said He will be our one and only provider, for any and everything one need. God wants us to depend wholly on Him for all our needs. undecided

The problem is in the how we go about getting these needs from God. Your starvation diets, for example, which many consider fasting are not according to God, but according to the doctrines and traditions of men( and their churches). God instead gave clear commands on what we should instead do on our days of fasting if we truly desire to receive from Him in Isaiah 58 vs 1 - 13. So when we choose to, against God, continue to practice these religious rituals that have absolutely nothing to do with that which God desires, pretending we do it all in honor of God, how can we expect to receive from Him? undecided

2. These religious rituals practiced year after years by billions are meaningless since they have absolutely nothing to do with God and this more than explains what is Christianity today in relation to God. undecided
Re: Is There Still Hope For Her? by Klass99(f): 11:33pm On Mar 23, 2022
cool

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is There Still Hope For Her? by oglalasioux(m): 11:41pm On Mar 23, 2022
Hello. From your story you need serious counseling. A lot of things happening in our world need to be understood so as to have a better life. Please drop your email so I can send you a message to help you get over your current feelings. Be strong. You'll win!
Re: Is There Still Hope For Her? by TayehJiboluwa(m): 12:05am On Mar 24, 2022
Check my profile for personal deliverance messages and prayers. It's helped a lot of people in your situation.

You can join our personal deliverance WhatsApp group. WhatsApp no is on profile.

1 Like

Re: Is There Still Hope For Her? by ststyreal(f): 12:35am On Mar 24, 2022
creepsyme:
Hello moderators kindly move this topic to frontpage please and please.

I am a lady of 47 years.
I never knew my life would turn out this way, I never knew I would get to even 30 years without getting married not to talk of 47 years.
Well, for the benefits of doubts, I am super pretty and gorgeous, I am educated at least I have my first degree and one or two professional qualifications.
Nothing I did ever came out productive, I lived all my life struggling to make ends meet and attain the life I ever prayed and desired for, but to no avail.
I worked in the bank for several years and came out with absolutely nothing to show for it, worst of it is, my outlook never agree with my situation, people see me and beg me for money thinking I am okay not knowing I don't even know where my next meal will come from, I get cheated each time I buy stuff because I look rich to them sometimes I weep before the sellers when I discover I am being cheated until they become confused.

I have never in my life been choosy about a life partner Incase anyone may think I was been selective.
No man ever asked for my hand in marriage until I got to 39 years,I had good relationships that never resulted to anything, at the beginning of any relationship the men could literally lick my feet and move mountains for me, but eventually it ends in premium tears for me.
I have had opportunity to mingle with the low and high class, I only succeed in going around the circle of high class without even touching it myself.

I have tried my hands on so many things but it failed just to ensure I don't beg and to put food on my table.
I have prayed all the prayers I know, done all the deliverance I know and yet nothing.
I feel so depressed that that sometimes thoughts of suicide goes through my mind.
I feel sorry for myself and I always wonder if anything good can come out of my life again.
Sometimes I think about trying to have a child or two because my menstrual cycle is still very much on, but the thoughts of bringing a child into the world without any plan on ground make me to think twice, when feeding
myself is even a big challenge.
All my siblings are happily married with children and that I am grateful to God for, I only find myself going for omugo year in year out and now I have become big mummy with no career, no job, no child, no husband.
Sometimes I wish it could be a bad dream I should wake up from.

Iam just there getting beautifully old.
Now I understand why a lot of people commit suicide, especially when the light at the end of the tunnel takes too long and becomes bleak to reach.

I need someone out there to pray for me sincerely from their ❤️ I am loosing it already.
Nothing make sense to me anymore!

Can God still come through for me?
Can God still make me laugh the way he made Hannah and Serah to laugh?
Please someone should give me an answer.
Aunty no vex oooo, I just say make I ask you this question... Hope you haven't dated people's husbands in the days of your youth? Because you know go destroy person own come want make your own better. Well, whatever be the case repent wholly from every possible sin, embrace the lord Jesus with all your soul, serve God happily and free your mind.... Miracle God is still on the throne!

1 Like

Re: Is There Still Hope For Her? by JoyousFurnitire(m): 12:46am On Mar 24, 2022
At10tion:

Forget about being beautiful you need to seek God aggressively for you to enter the door of your marital breakthrough.

Na this kind thing dey tire me for una mata. Tell me who is right between you and Jesus.

Jesus for Mathew 6 talk say make you pray silently because before you talk God don know wetin dey sup seff.

You bin dey talk say make person pray aggressively.

Who is the son of God again??
Re: Is There Still Hope For Her? by Kobojunkie: 12:49am On Mar 24, 2022
JoyousFurnitire:
Na this kind thing dey tire me for una mata. Tell me who is right between you and Jesus.

Jesus for Mathew 6 talk say make you pray silently because before you talk God don know wetin dey sup seff.

You bin dey talk say make person pray aggressively.

Who is the son of God again??
The prayer life of the average Christian out there indeed looks nothing of what Jesus Christ commanded of His followers. undecided
Re: Is There Still Hope For Her? by JoyousFurnitire(m): 12:54am On Mar 24, 2022
Kobojunkie:
The prayer life of the average Christian out there indeed looks nothing of what Jesus Christ commanded of His followers. undecided

I dey wonder the kind Jesus wey dem be sabi undecided
Re: Is There Still Hope For Her? by Vision101(m): 1:28am On Mar 24, 2022
Life is mystery. There are too many things that happen to us that we can't understand nor explain. Between 1991 and 1992 I did extremely well as a young man in my late 20s. I was in the financial sector. But I was not born again and I didn't patronize the devil. I just believed in brilliance and hard work.

Then the attacks came. Everything crumbled like pack of cards. I told my wife then that the issue was not whether I will get job but whether I'll get the job that I liked.

I started applying for jobs. Invitations were coming and I attended interviews. Offers were coming. None of the offer letters ever got to me. Mind you I used personal letter box and not street address. Each time I got to the companies they will show me copies of the letters they sent to me. They will tell me that after waiting for me they decided to take the next person.

I became born again. Went for deliverance and prayers but no result. One day I attended a service and preacher preached on ASK - ask seek and knock. He said that if God shows you that your destiny is in a room that is locked up, if you knock and the door refuses to open, go back and throw your whole body on the door. The door must open and God will understand.

I told myself that my problem has gone beyond traditional deliverance and prayers. I decided to embark on a type of prayer that I had never done before. After it God opened my eyes and showed me the source of my problems and how they were destroyed.

I applied for an accounting practice job and I got instant favourable consideration. I worked there for only one month and I got an offer from a foreign construction company. I worked there for 17 years.

LESSONS
1 life is full of mysteries
2 No one can go far in life without a spiritual force behind him - either positive or negative.
3 The spiritual controls the physical.
4 Desperate situations demand desperate action.
5 When you read the Bible or listen to messages look out for the life in the word. This can only be shown by the Holy Spirit.

THE OP
1 Your situation is redeemable in Christ.
2 Give your life fully to Christ not because you want solution but because he is all that you have.
3 Don't focus on Christ giving you husband, child or job but just love and serve him.
4 If what you wrote is true, there's definitely spiritual reason behind your problem.
5 As you get closer to Christ begin to refocus on your career. God can only bless the works of your hands.
6 When testimonies begin to arrive, don't relax but get closer to Christ. Don't allow the devil to deceive you that you have arrived.
7 One by one lines (husband, children, prosperity etc.) will begin to fall for you in pleasant places.
8 You must be ready to fight the good fight of faith. This doesn't exclude "physical fight".

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is There Still Hope For Her? by JoyousFurnitire(m): 1:37am On Mar 24, 2022
Vision101:

I told myself that my problem has gone beyond traditional deliverance and prayers. I decided to embark on a type of prayer that I had never done before. After it God opened my eyes and showed me the source of my problems and how they were destroyed.

Wouldn't you want to metion this type of prayer?
Re: Is There Still Hope For Her? by Kobojunkie: 1:53am On Mar 24, 2022
JoyousFurnitire:
I dey wonder the kind Jesus wey dem be sabi undecided
By their religious rituals and practices which they pretend is of God they, in Ignorance, proclaim God a liar. undecided

It has become so bad that most every new Prayer formulae now looks nothing like any of what Jesus Christ infact commanded of His followers, yet all continue to claim they are of Him. undecided

1 Like

Re: Is There Still Hope For Her? by Vision101(m): 2:03am On Mar 24, 2022
@JoyousFurnitire

Wouldn't you want to metion this type of prayer?

@me
1 I declared a three-day dry fast.
2 I moved to the church to do it alone.
3 Within these three days I didn't bath, change my dress, brush my mouth.
4 I maintained a three hourly prayer through out the three days.

I'm not advising the op to follow the same pattern. Let her practice as she is led. I can offer guidance if needed. By the grace of God I'm a senior pastor in one of the major churches even though I render my service for free.

1 Like

Re: Is There Still Hope For Her? by Klass99(f): 2:42am On Mar 24, 2022
cool
Re: Is There Still Hope For Her? by sisisioge: 5:01am On Mar 24, 2022
Drfernandez:

Whenever I remember your activities around mid-2015 on this forum, which was some months after you registered this moniker, and the height of your desperation then to hook a husband here, I laugh so hard. I pray that God will do it for you very soon.

Dont waste your prayers o....many dire situations need it more. As for husband matter...it is not your worry at all....leave it to me. Saw your mom at the joint yesterday wink
Re: Is There Still Hope For Her? by Acidosis(m): 7:19am On Mar 24, 2022
creepsyme:

I worked in the bank for several years and came out with absolutely nothing to show for it, worst of it is, my outlook never agree with my situation, people see me and beg me for money thinking I am okay not knowing I don't even know where my next meal will come from, I get cheated each time I buy stuff because I look rich to them sometimes I weep before the sellers when I discover I am being cheated until they become confused.

I'm really interested in this part. What happened to your finances? Did you engage in a scam investment? Were you scammed by men? Did you invest in people, or you gave your funds to the needy, or sponsored your siblings' education?

Money don't just disappear to thin air even if the devil is involved.

I had good relationships that never resulted to anything, at the beginning of any relationship the men could literally lick my feet and move mountains for me but eventually it ends in premium tears for me.

This shows that your issues are not necessarily spiritual. Men propose marriage but women have a lot of roles to play in that process. I don't want to make needless assumptions but it's important to ask yourself whether you actually put in the effort to sustain these relationships to the point of marriage or you were just okay with men falling at your feet, taking your numbers, etc., and hoping that one will propose marriage.

What women don't realize is that men also have options. So it's a contest between two indecisive people.

I know it's normal for women to say that "a man who loves me will do this and that..." but that only applies to dating. It is in dating/woo-ing that some men wish to do everything, including feeding you breakfast, lunch, and dinner. When it comes to marital decisions, it is completely different.

In a spousal decision-making process, men's expectations rise above sea level. The sad thing is you will never hear them talk about these expectations. They will buy you a car and still mark you zero or delete you from their "marriage-possibility list". They won't leave you either until they find the right one.

The bible mentioned something about "when a man finds a woman.." but the reality is men who are in relationships are still in the finding process.

Only a woman can hasten, fast-track, and influence a man's marital plan. Mothers do their part, ladies have their roles to play too. With men, there's no such thing as "I think I am now ready for marriage so let me find a woman". Men who say this are typically romance scammers, dating enthusiast, etc.. Finding comes before readiness. That's the hard truth.

That being said, not everyone will be married. I think this is one 21st-century hard truth we all need to accept. The internet is supposed to make relationships and connections better but, so far, it has only improved the alternatives and eroded the need for commitment.

Are your concerns valid? Absolutely! Nobody wants to live a lonely life. I think I had a discussion about this a while ago. Those who think they can have obviously not gotten to that level. So I absolutely understand your concern.

I think at this stage, you should be intentional and realistic with your spousal decisions. The men you will probably marry are not the regular social media user. So you have to be open-minded.

As per your finance issues, I may be able to advise one or two things if you respond to the questions raised above.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is There Still Hope For Her? by Evergreen4(m): 7:28am On Mar 24, 2022
May God grant you your heart desires. Do not loose hope God is still God. He can still turn your situation around. Remain blessed
Re: Is There Still Hope For Her? by Newusername(m): 7:28am On Mar 24, 2022
First and foremost, from what I can deduce from what you typed. It is apparent you don't have a vision you are pursuing or you are currently not fulfilling your purpose.
You need to and very importantly discover yourself first(the essence of your being) , it is crucial as that will form the basis of your existence, what you want from life and what have you.
One will continue to move in circles, unhappy and deep down in one's have this feeling of not really doing what one like and passionate about.
You need to consider the above and if you are a believer commune with your maker, go to a quiet place for meditation and deliberately start working on the journey of self discovery.
In addition, begin to think positive, say positive and the universe will work with you in bringing your positive thoughts to reality.

NB: Shun those that said you are late, your discovery of anything might what will be turning point of your life and the world at large. I wish you happy self discovery.

1 Like

Re: Is There Still Hope For Her? by creepsyme(f): 7:57am On Mar 24, 2022
Acidosis:

I'm really interested in this part. What happened to your finances? Did you engage in a scam investment? Were you scammed by men? Did you invest in people, or you gave your funds to the needy, or sponsored your siblings' education?

Money don't just disappear to thin air even if the devil is involved.

This shows that your issues are not necessarily spiritual. Men propose marriage but women have a lot of roles to play in that process. I don't want to make needless assumptions but it's important to ask yourself whether you actually put in the effort to sustain these relationships to the point of marriage or you were just okay with men falling at your feet, taking your numbers, etc., and hoping that one will propose marriage.

What women don't realize is that men also have options. So it's a contest between two indecisive people.

I know it's normal for women to say that "a man who loves me will do this and that..." but that only applies to dating. It is in dating/woo-ing that some men wish to do everything, including feeding you breakfast, lunch, and dinner. When it comes to marital decisions, it is completely different.

In a spousal decision-making process, men's expectations rise above sea level. The sad thing is you will never hear them talk about these expectations. They will buy you a car and still mark you zero or delete you from their "marriage-possibility list". They won't leave you either until they find the right one.

The bible mentioned something about "when a man finds a woman.." but the reality is men who are in relationships are still in the finding process.

Only a woman can hasten, fast-track, and influence a man's marital plan. Mothers do their part, ladies have their roles to play too. With men, there's no such thing as "I think I am now ready for marriage so let me find a woman". Men who say this are typically romance scammers, dating enthusiast, etc.. Finding comes before readiness. That's the hard truth.

That being said, not everyone will be married. I think this is one 21st-century hard truth we all need to accept. The internet is supposed to make relationships and connections better but, so far, it has only improved the alternatives and eroded the need for commitment.

Are your concerns valid? Absolutely! Nobody wants to live a lonely life. I think I had a discussion about this a while ago. Those who think they can have obviously not gotten to that level. So I absolutely understand your concern.

I think at this stage, you should be intentional and realistic with your spousal decisions. The men you will probably marry are not the regular social media user. So you have to be open-minded.

As per your finance issues, I may be able to advise one or two things if you respond to the questions raised above.
I truly appreciate the time you took in responding to me, I feel so ventilated.
Firstly, concerning the issues of my finance, I noticed while I worked in the bank I made series of errors that got me paying monies, no matter the department I am being transfered to.
Secondly, I was literally the only one working in my family, it may interest you to know that I am from a family of 10, 3 boys and 7 girls all from the same mother, I am the second child and the bulk of financial responsibility rested on me.
I trained 4 of my siblings in the university upon graduation I thought I could be relieved but not job came around them only menial jobs .
Concerning relationship, saying good things about myself may sound like blowing my own trumpet, I did all I could in my relationships to work but to no avail, it may interest you also to know that I grew up in my family to discover my cousin sisters were just there without marriage, my siblings never got married until from 2016 - 2017 it was so glaring that everybody knew something was basically wrong iny family.
As I speak right now, my major challenge is self discovery, life isn't all about going to school to acquire degrees, I wish I know how to go about it.
However, If I know a different approach to give the situation I will gladly do it without hesitation.

3 Likes

Re: Is There Still Hope For Her? by creepsyme(f): 8:06am On Mar 24, 2022
Klass99:

Okay, it's story time. This may be long but I hope it helps, in one way or another.

Once a upon time I used to think that I had to pray every single day and when I didn't I would feel bad. I had a roomie back then (Kate) who was a seasoned and more mature believer than I was.

Kate would often say Klass just read a scripture or bible verse at the start of your day, during the day or your lunch break, then constantly meditate and reflect on that word in your heart as you go about your activities. Take the word of God with you each day and don’t stress about whether you prayed or not, it is not as important as God's word.

I didn't really grasp her counsel until years later, when one of my class instructors in church shared a powerful testimony with us. Let's call him Nathan and the main character of this story Angie.

Angie was a single mother who was down and out on her luck, she had issues with her baby daddy and his family, she was a school dropout, her life was a mess and she turned to prostitution for survival etc. When Nathan met Angie and became aware of her life issues, he struck a deal with her and said I will give you 5k each week for essentials on the condition that you stop going out to prostitute and you start studying the word of God.

Nathan asked her to read new testament books of the bible starting from the gospel of Matthew and requested she reads it out to her hearing. Angie took him up on his challenge, quit going out and started her bible study. However, she lived in an accommodation with other girls who were into prostitution too. Whenever they saw her reading her bible they would increase the volume on the radio/tv to distract her, I think some even mocked her and gave her a hard time but she kept at it. Nathan held up his own end of the bargain too without fail.

After three and a half months or so, Nathan received a call from Angie one day where she was very excited. Angie had found a job in the hospitality industry as a front desk officer, she and her baby daddy were patching things up and his family was in support of them getting married so they could provide a home for their child etc.

At the start of this story Nathan specifically said to us I don’t believe in praying too much or going from one place to another for deliverance, God's word is far more effective and powerful in changing our circumstances and transforming lives than these things are. He attributed Angie’s changed life and circumstances to God's word.

Please note, Kate & Nathan are not saying prayer has no place in the life of a believer. I believe what they both meant is that when it comes to prayers and God's word, the latter has a very powerful effect that will do wonders for us than the former.

Think about it for a moment, Christ overcame the devil after 40 days in the wilderness, through his knowledge and use of scripture NOT prayer. Secondly, God knows our thoughts and what we are going to say in prayer, even before we say it. But, how much of His words and instructions for living, do we know? Scripture has saved me from precarious situations more than my prayers, it gives direction and is a light in the darkness.

I haven't prayed nor fasted in my life as much as you have, but I genuinely like where my life is at, my relationship with God and others. His word and truths are responsible for this, more than my outward religious activities.
Thank you so much and God bless you real good.
Like I said earlier, I am open to suggestions that can bring a change for me, I had always known there's yet something I am yet to do or I am doing something wrongly.
Because surely when the right approach is giving to a situation, no matter how tough it gives way, your story looks like a way to me, I will gladly apply it to my life.
Once again, thank you so much.
Re: Is There Still Hope For Her? by creepsyme(f): 8:11am On Mar 24, 2022
Kobojunkie:
So do you really believe that a woman somewhere is to blame for the mistakes you made in your business's and work life?, undecided

Or is this phantom woman to blame for your sadness in life? undecided
I am sincerely speechless by this question, I wish I have an answer to it.
However, I am now feeling stupid.
Re: Is There Still Hope For Her? by creepsyme(f): 8:13am On Mar 24, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Are you seriously considering freezing your eggs so you can, after what you have been through in all your years, birth a child into this very same world? undecided

Why not adopt a child instead and begin now remedying one loneliness, assuming that is in fact one of your complaints? undecided
I think I should seriously consider this.
Thanks so much for your time.
Re: Is There Still Hope For Her? by azammi(m): 8:16am On Mar 24, 2022
If that guy is making you doubt then your faith was never strong or you never had atall. If you are feeling like a fool now then maybe you never believed anything atall . Why not ask God directly and then he will answer you and show you your problem thru dreams or prophecy instead of one moniker making you doubt what you’ve been told .
Life is more spiritual than physical don’t let anyone fool you into believing otherwise.

Instead of asking God for a husband or job why not ask God for his will for you in those areas then you can start from there.
creepsyme:

I am sincerely speechless by this question, I wish I have an answer to it.
However, I am now feeling stupid.

3 Likes

Re: Is There Still Hope For Her? by azammi(m): 8:30am On Mar 24, 2022
creepsyme why don’t you contact enthronedbyGod1 , tayehjiboluwa
And CharlyG1 they are good Servant of God here on nairaland and I know that God can use them to help you and give the solution of your problem. I will be waiting to hear your testimony in Jesus name .

2 Likes

Re: Is There Still Hope For Her? by heniford2: 9:38am On Mar 24, 2022
Get urself pregnant and have a baby undecided
Re: Is There Still Hope For Her? by Vision101(m): 9:49am On Mar 24, 2022
@Klass99

Vision, pls what was the source of your problems and how was it destroyed?

Who was behind it and how did God show you all this? Through a dream, vision or some other way?

It's an interesting story but indulge me and provide clarity.

@me
I would have been happier if the above was asked by the op as my intention is to assist her.

Regarding you:
It was an old uncle who felt that I was too young and rising too fast. What he did was shown to me in a vision. There was physical evidence as he sort the assistance of his colleague at work who happened to be a relation of my wife(unknown to him). By a casual discussion between my mother-in-law and the relation he (the relation) got to know that I was the one and he told my mother-in-law.

The story of how God destroyed it will be too lengthy. He was alive and he saw me rise again.

His death is one story and what is happening to the children now is another. I even gave money for his burial.

I think the op's case is ancestral (I.e. foundational). There appear to be a recurring pattern.

1 Like

Re: Is There Still Hope For Her? by At10tion: 10:45am On Mar 24, 2022
creepsyme:

Sending you hugs from my heart.
I truly appreciate this counsel.
It will go a long way!
You welcome beloved sister. With God all things are possible, stay in His presence till you get what you desire. Stay blessed.

2 Likes

Re: Is There Still Hope For Her? by creepsyme(f): 10:48am On Mar 24, 2022
azammi:
creepsyme why don’t you contact enthronedbyGod1 , tayehjiboluwa
And CharlyG1 they are good Servant of God here on nairaland and I know that God can use them to help you and give the solution of your problem. I will be waiting to hear your testimony in Jesus name .
Thanks very much.
Re: Is There Still Hope For Her? by BennyDGreat: 12:25pm On Mar 24, 2022
The solution-You need a female mentor who has capacity and willingness to guide you
Re: Is There Still Hope For Her? by Klass99(f): 12:29pm On Mar 24, 2022
cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Just Before I Leave: A Nairalander's Pre-suicide Thoughts / Whats The Best Technique To Use In Rebuking A Child? / My Tribute To Perx. . .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 125
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.