Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,424 members, 7,808,514 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:57 PM

How Do I Track A Stolen Phone? - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How Do I Track A Stolen Phone? (601 Views)

PHOTOS : How Do I Track A Fraudulent POS Transaction? / Woman And Her Children Arrested After Her Husband Bought A Stolen Phone (Photo) / Kogi Thieves Set Boy On Fire In Order Not To Identify Them Over A Stolen Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Track A Stolen Phone? by dosht(f): 2:21pm On Mar 23, 2022
Hi everyone.
Hubby's boss just got him a new phone last month February. He boarded a bus around Alasia Lagos business school (LBS) Sangotedo. Unfortunately for him the guy sitting beside him stole the phone. I've been trying both lines since yesterday but the calls were been forwarded.
He's been restless, he couldn't sleep through the night. I had to promise him that he shouldn't worry that the phone would be tracked. He said his boss won't be happy with him.
I've made a report at Area J (Elemoro police station) and they promise to look into it.
Can anyone put me through on how to FasTrack it. I need to give him assurance so that his mind can be at peace.
The phone is Samsung Galaxy A03 core.
Re: How Do I Track A Stolen Phone? by sorosoke101: 2:26pm On Mar 23, 2022
I can if the sim card is still on the phone 10k
Re: How Do I Track A Stolen Phone? by dosht(f): 2:37pm On Mar 23, 2022
sorosoke101:
I can if the sim card is still on the phone 10k
I don't think the Sim is still on it. When I try using ' find my device' This is what it's displaying

Re: How Do I Track A Stolen Phone? by Suspect1: 2:45pm On Mar 23, 2022
dosht:
I don't think the Sim is still on it. When I try using ' find my device' This is what it's displaying
experts would soon come to ur aid,but then try this... search for imei tracker in play store,select the one with biggir mb,then try your luck.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Track A Stolen Phone? by DryMouth: 3:02pm On Mar 23, 2022
Whatever you do, dnt involve Nigerian police.

The money they would demand will buy the phone 3times

1 Like

Re: How Do I Track A Stolen Phone? by dosht(f): 4:34pm On Mar 23, 2022
Suspect1:
experts would soon come to ur aid,but then try this... search for imei tracker in play store,select the one with biggir mb,then try your luck.
It's asking for payment. I hope I'm on the right track?
Re: How Do I Track A Stolen Phone? by Suspect1: 4:50pm On Mar 23, 2022
dosht:
It's asking for payment. I hope I'm on the right track?
nope, look for the one that would only ask u to watch their ad.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Track A Stolen Phone? by Kelvin3476: 5:56pm On Mar 24, 2022
U can track it by forgetting it .
Unless u gat plenty money to dash police
Re: How Do I Track A Stolen Phone? by Angel55555(m): 4:19pm On Mar 25, 2022
If you have valuable information on the phone just pester the police they will find it tho you might need to greeze their palm with something, if not just forget about the phone and retrieve your number, all the best ma'am

(1) (Reply)

Police Arrest Drug Baron, Cultists As They Rescue Kidnapped Victims In Delta / Army Arrests 12 Imposters, Warns Against Use Of Military Belts, T-shirts / Where Is NAFDAC?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.