Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,891 members, 7,802,872 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:23 AM

What Is Happening To Firstbank - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Is Happening To Firstbank (3767 Views)

What Is Happening To Nigerian Currency / Stay Safe Report To Firstbank / Firstbank Reacts To Rumours That Its Elephant May Swallow Customers Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is Happening To Firstbank by IvarDboneless: 5:00pm On Mar 23, 2022
Seems firstbank is fast becoming the most useless bank in Nigeria...like how do you send money and it takes years to get to its creditor not once or twice but on a daily...the mobile app even is the worst...Abeg somebody should help me with a more reliable bank before firstbank crumbles my business Abeg make una help my life

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Is Happening To Firstbank by Mickykarim: 5:14pm On Mar 23, 2022
Maybe it is just the digital app having issues and may not be the entire banking operations. However, you could be right , this might be a RED flag.

3 Likes

Re: What Is Happening To Firstbank by Jeromejnr(m): 5:16pm On Mar 23, 2022
Standard Chartered.....I assume

1 Like

Re: What Is Happening To Firstbank by gwinaB(m): 5:16pm On Mar 23, 2022
IvarDboneless:
Seems firstbank is fast becoming the most useless bank in Nigeria...like how do you send money and it takes years to get to its creditor not once or twice but on a daily...the mobile app even is the worst...Abeg somebody should help me with a more reliable bank before firstbank crumbles my business Abeg make una help my life

This hasn't happened to me and i use fbn app everyday.

7 Likes

Re: What Is Happening To Firstbank by posty56: 5:17pm On Mar 23, 2022
I am sticking to my access bank, Even after all the insult I have seen from people that bank never do me wrong

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is Happening To Firstbank by IvarDboneless: 5:19pm On Mar 23, 2022
Jeromejnr:
Standard Chartered.....I assume
How good is this bank and its mobile app you not the first person recommending them
Re: What Is Happening To Firstbank by IvarDboneless: 5:20pm On Mar 23, 2022
gwinaB:

This hasn't happened to me and i use fbn app everyday.
I don't think you do. Like people sending you money everyday and you doing same

1 Like

Re: What Is Happening To Firstbank by dukeboss(m): 5:21pm On Mar 23, 2022
IvarDboneless:

How good is this bank and its mobile app you not the first person recommending them
it nice
Re: What Is Happening To Firstbank by gwinaB(m): 5:23pm On Mar 23, 2022
IvarDboneless:

I don't think you do. Like people sending you money everyday and you doing same

You don't have to think about it. I still used it today, it's my primary bank account

4 Likes

Re: What Is Happening To Firstbank by FalseProphet1(m): 5:25pm On Mar 23, 2022
Try Abakaliki microfinance bank, and your money will get to it's recipient in less than 30 days.

This I have seen.

11 Likes

Re: What Is Happening To Firstbank by Suspect1: 5:32pm On Mar 23, 2022
FalseProphet1:
Try Abakaliki microfinance bank, and your money will get to it's recipient in less than 30 days.

This I have seen.
noisy prophet,keep shut!

16 Likes

Re: What Is Happening To Firstbank by Jeromejnr(m): 5:44pm On Mar 23, 2022
IvarDboneless:

I actually don't use them.
But I see people also recommending.
Re: What Is Happening To Firstbank by iamyemiakins(m): 6:08pm On Mar 23, 2022
Complaints don full FirstBank customer service desk like this, my own sef dey there.

I also use Polaris Bank, dem dey try wella. Their customer service is top-notch, mobile & online banking is on point.
Re: What Is Happening To Firstbank by IvarDboneless: 6:12pm On Mar 23, 2022
iamyemiakins:
Complaints don full FirstBank customer service desk like this, my own sef dey there.

I also use Polaris Bank, dem dey try wella. Their customer service is top-notch, mobile & online banking is on point.
I was with polaris wen it was skye but maybe I will give it a try again..thanks

1 Like

Re: What Is Happening To Firstbank by Qatar2022: 6:27pm On Mar 23, 2022
I use sterling bank and it's very nice
Re: What Is Happening To Firstbank by IvarDboneless: 6:31pm On Mar 23, 2022
Qatar2022:
I use sterling bank and it's very nice
Mobile app?
Re: What Is Happening To Firstbank by Richarlison640(m): 7:11pm On Mar 23, 2022
Try access bank for me is the best

1 Like

Re: What Is Happening To Firstbank by carl90(m): 7:21pm On Mar 23, 2022
Mtschewww! My question is why this topic is in romance section?
Re: What Is Happening To Firstbank by emmancipated(m): 7:51pm On Mar 23, 2022
Most banks are connected to NIBSS who are in charge of processing instant transfers through their NIP service. But lately NIBSS has been using NEFT as a fallback option to process transfers which is a lot more slower. So the problem might not actually be coming from First Bank per se

1 Like

Re: What Is Happening To Firstbank by excanny: 7:55pm On Mar 23, 2022
IvarDboneless:

You can try Kuda app. The transfers are free and very reliable. Within seconds or most 3 minutes.

My former transfer app took days to deliver despite charging me N20 per transfer. It was hellish until someone told me about kuda
Re: What Is Happening To Firstbank by Bluezy13(m): 8:28pm On Mar 23, 2022
emmancipated:
Most banks are connected to NIBSS who are in charge of processing instant transfers through their NIP service. But lately NIBSS has been using NEFT as a fallback option to process transfers which is a lot more slower. So the problem might not actually be coming from First Bank per se
Layman's language please

2 Likes

Re: What Is Happening To Firstbank by IvarDboneless: 8:42pm On Mar 23, 2022
emmancipated:
Who operates NEFT and NIBSS exactly
Re: What Is Happening To Firstbank by IvarDboneless: 8:43pm On Mar 23, 2022
excanny:

You can try Kuda app. The transfers are free and very reliable. Within seconds or most 3 minutes.

My former transfer app took days to deliver despite charging me N20 per transfer. It was hellish until someone told me about kuda
Like you can have a savings of any limit with kuda is that what you mean
Re: What Is Happening To Firstbank by Ishilove: 9:06pm On Mar 23, 2022
posty56:
I am sticking to my access bank, Even after all the insult I have seen from people that bank never do me wrong
Access is a useless bank, but in the grades of useless banks e dey try.
Re: What Is Happening To Firstbank by Ishilove: 9:09pm On Mar 23, 2022
IvarDboneless:
A lot of people have been complaining. I think it's a general problem.
Re: What Is Happening To Firstbank by Ishilove: 9:12pm On Mar 23, 2022
IvarDboneless:

I was with polaris wen it was skye but maybe I will give it a try again..thanks
Polaris is not bad, but I prefer Access Bank. I use both but I'd pick Access over Polaris.

2 Likes

Re: What Is Happening To Firstbank by Ay04z(m): 9:12pm On Mar 23, 2022
Try all diz digital. Banking and have rest of mind.... Kuda, sparkle, gomoney... Sterling....
Gtb too...... D list is endless... Am into agency banking
Re: What Is Happening To Firstbank by excanny: 10:08pm On Mar 23, 2022
emmancipated:

How come the bank I use which is also connected to NIBBS is doing transfers in seconds. Why is NIBBS not using the slow NEFT for my bank?
Re: What Is Happening To Firstbank by IvarDboneless: 10:09pm On Mar 23, 2022
Ay04z:
Try all diz digital. Banking and have rest of mind.... Kuda, sparkle, gomoney... Sterling....
Gtb too...... D list is endless... Am into agency banking
I'll try kuda

1 Like

Re: What Is Happening To Firstbank by Cardealer2021(m): 10:16pm On Mar 23, 2022
Zenith
Re: What Is Happening To Firstbank by IvarDboneless: 10:50pm On Mar 23, 2022
excanny:

How come the bank I use which is also connected to NIBBS is doing transfers in seconds. Why is NIBBS not using the slow NEFT for my bank?
Good Q
Re: What Is Happening To Firstbank by Slynation(m): 11:23pm On Mar 23, 2022
Ishilove:

Access is a useless bank, but in the grades of useless banks e dey try.
I noticed those complaining about access bank are costumers of the defunct Diamond bank...

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Oil Prices Dip By 2.5% Amid U.S. Inventory Data Concerns / Are There Any Farmers On Nairaland? / High Quality Turkish Fabric, Textile For Furniture And Curtains. Buyers Needed.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.