Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,583 members, 7,809,114 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:38 PM

Out Of Rage, I Hit My Mum Yesterday! - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Out Of Rage, I Hit My Mum Yesterday! (37428 Views)

Update On "Out Of Rage, I Hit My Mom" / I Hit My Husband By Mistake / I Hit My Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Out Of Rage, I Hit My Mum Yesterday! by bummyla(m): 2:48am On Mar 24, 2022
If there is any child that ought to abandon his mother at her old age, I should be the first! But I understood early in life that what goes around comes around.

How you treat your parents will be how your kids will treat you!

I decided to forgive her and take care of her even when she was still younger and active, talkess of now she is old!

Please make peace with your mommy for your sake and for your children's sake!

Karma is wicked!

And i found out that we subconsciously marry partners like our parents!

I presumed you are not married now! Don't worry, the chances you will marry somebody like your mom is like 99 -1 percent.

My wife wasn't any thing like my mom, when we were dating, but when we got married! I was so shocked I ended with my mom in my wife! That's why she felt I changed towards her, I did not change, but those things I did not like in my mom I saw in her, I had to start letting her know early enough that I will not condone those traits.

If it were in my hood or in my village, your mates, will strip you naked and flog you mercilessly. Some of the videos are still online. I friend is running mad in their village, his mom got him drunk and slept with him, and started sleeping with him, when he couldnt take it he reported to the elders, the mum is free, but he is mad now, a bright future terminated, nobody cared that the mom was the witch.

Nobody will care to know, what your mom had done to you, but you committed a sacrilege.

Ask for her forgiveness, and move far away from home, if you die today, your father's house will still run without you.

Go and hustle, and make good money.

My mother tells me she loves me now, because I fund her account every now and then, that she does not lack, sometimes you will see guilt all over her.

She had tried to apologize, but am not comfortable, we grew up, knowing parents don't say sorry.

Make money and kill her with kindness.

But if you want to live long to achieve all your dreams, ask for her forgiveness! And forgive yourself. If not! Sorry is your case

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Out Of Rage, I Hit My Mum Yesterday! by Ishilove: 2:52am On Mar 24, 2022
This one pass me.

Op, learn to control your anger. You really have no excuse for hitting her. It is an abomination in any culture. You know her character so why do you allow yourself get anywhere close to her? Now that you have hit her your body has come down, abi?

Wisdom is profitable. Yes, she is toxic and she provoked you, but she birthed you in sweat and blood, so she has some sort of spiritual power in your life which even her character cannot subtract from.

Seek forgiveness from her and God, and for goodness sake avoid her so the devil does not use her to enter your life.

8 Likes

Re: Out Of Rage, I Hit My Mum Yesterday! by bummyla(m): 2:59am On Mar 24, 2022
You are still justifying your action! Son! Your repentance is still far, but dont let GOD humble you!

Moz22:
you didn't read where I said I only stay alone.. i only came here cos we've not had light in days and we stay close. I know your type here actually but i won't say much to u

3 Likes

Re: Out Of Rage, I Hit My Mum Yesterday! by Acidosis(m): 3:53am On Mar 24, 2022
Iyaebe:
Hmmmm,you need to seriously beg for her forgiveness else your future kids will hit you too and it becomes a thing in the family,

If this is true, that means OP's mom also hit her mother, implying that she deserves it??

I don't know who gave Nigerians the impression that the God of mothers is stronger than the God of children. The "eleda" of mothers is always on the move looking for people to punish while the "eleda" of children is just sleeping all day long and growing some fat.

17 Likes

Re: Out Of Rage, I Hit My Mum Yesterday! by Acidosis(m): 3:56am On Mar 24, 2022
bummyla:

Not necessarily. If you worship your parents and maltreat your children, will this principle still work? What about those without parents?

1 Like

Re: Out Of Rage, I Hit My Mum Yesterday! by Richy4(m): 5:02am On Mar 24, 2022
<<<You need to go for an anger management class buddy...If u can't find one, read more about anger management online... It might help..

<<<Your mum is frustrated... ask your dad what may have triggered her actions if that was how she was all her life...She is toxic...Probably the old fashioned type that believed that music does not put food on the table...Does not appreciate u singing shudu wanna dududuu!!! that your father sang without profits.

<<<If your younger brother was there, since you are his role model explain to him that you made a mistake.. what you did should not have happened...

<<< The good book charged parents not to provoke their kids... I wonder why some always think kids should respect and honor them when they keep on provoking them to anger...Anyways, just apologize so that your days will be long embarassed

5 Likes

Re: Out Of Rage, I Hit My Mum Yesterday! by Spherical77(m): 5:32am On Mar 24, 2022
bummyla:
If there is any child that ought to abandon his mother at her old age, I should be the first! But I understood early in life that what goes around comes around.

I decided to forgive her and take care of her even when she was still younger and active, talkess of now she is old!

Please make peace with your mommy for your sake and for your children's sake!

Karma is wicked!

And i found out that we subconsciously marry partners like our parents!

I presumed you are not married now! Don't worry, the chances you will marry somebody like your mom is like 99 -1 percent.

My wife wasn't any thing like my mom, when we were dating, but when we got married! I was so shocked I ended with my mom in my wife! That's why she felt I changed towards her, I did not change, but those things I did not like in my mom I saw in her, I had to start letting her know early enough that I will not condone those traits.

If it were in my hood or in my village, your mates, will strip you naked and flog you mercilessly. Some of the videos are still online. I friend is running mad in their village, his mom got him drunk and slept with him, and started sleeping with him, when he couldnt take it he reported to the elders, the mum is free, but he is mad now, a bright future terminated, nobody cared that the mom was the witch.

Nobody will care to know, what your mom had done to you, but you committed a sacrilege.

Ask for her forgiveness, and move far away from home, if you die today, your father's house will still run without you.

Go and hustle, and make good money.

My mother tells me she loves me now, because I fund her account every now and then, that she does not lack, sometimes you will see guilt all over her.

She had tried to apologize, but am not comfortable, we grew up, knowing parents don't say sorry.

Make money and kill her with kindness.

But if you want to live long to achieve all your dreams, ask for her forgiveness! And forgive yourself. If not! Sorry is your case
guy forget talk, all these Karma of a thing na scam. Some parents are BAD and they deserve whatever they got from their kids. I know of a father who was in support of his son doing Yahoo. They both enjoyed the proceed realised. Sadly, the son had been apprehended. He had spent close to 8 years in prison. Could you believe the useless father moved on easily as if nothing happened? Why? Because he has other children. He hasn't set his eyes on his so called good son since then o. I learnt he claimed he can't be alive again. You can imagine? This is someone who was engineering the son all because of money. Two of the other son's talked to him concerning what he's doing but the useless father used to shut them up because they don't have money still hustling legitimately. This was a poor father who failed in giving his 5 children at least an average life o. He couldn't send any of the children to school. Now one of his son hate him with passion for destroying his brother's life and abandoning him in prison claiming he's long dead. Are you directly or indirectly saying that good for nothing father do not deserve even more than that from his other children? Are you telling me when his other children grow up and have a family their children too will dispise/hate them? What his own parents didn't do to him, he does it to his own children. Can you imagine this father advising his eldest son to look at his younger brother then doing fine, building a house and taking good care of the family while him (the eldest son) is just like a living dead. He was indirectly encouraging his eldest son to go into crime like his younger brother just to make money and be spending for him. Money the useless father couldn't make before bringing those innocent children to this miserable world. The last son hate him with passion and he always fight him whenever he pissed him off. The last son always wish he could see his brother for once and tell him how his accomplice (their father) moved on so easily as if nothing happened after eating and enjoying all his money then, how his father claimed he's dead and never bothered to visit or look for him because he has other children.

Some parents deserves more than that

8 Likes

Re: Out Of Rage, I Hit My Mum Yesterday! by Nobody: 6:20am On Mar 24, 2022
Acidosis:

If this is true, that means OP's mom also hit her mother, implying that she deserves it??

I don't know who gave Nigerians the impression that the God of mothers is stronger than the God of children. The "eleda" of mothers is always on the move looking for people to punish while the "eleda" of children is just sleeping all day long and growing some fat.
How old are you?please learn to listen to the voice of the elders as it will do you plenty good.Its possible this hitting isn’t just starting with him but he can break that yoke by refusing to thread that path,and if it’s starting with him then he should do everything possible to stop it now,you children of these days knows nothing about life and it’s rules.Anyways you’ll grow up and when you do you’ll begin to understand things better.Have a nice day my child and stay out of trouble

5 Likes

Re: Out Of Rage, I Hit My Mum Yesterday! by frozen70(f): 7:24am On Mar 24, 2022
Moz22:
Actually typing this with a heavy heart and so much disgust for what I've done.. wish I had handled the situation better.

My father is the best man I could ever wish for and if I had another chance to pick a dad again in my next life, I'll pick a richer version of him but my mom?? Sigh!
However growing up with them was so stressful in every way u can think of.. my dad was the meek type, soft spoken and slow to react but my mom would always complain about everything, she fights everything and everyone.. never afraid of any form of confrontation, she would complain about my hairstyle, she would check if I sagged my trousers.. she monitored me extremely and always nagged about it.. I'm this typa guy who is well cultured, I wouldn't say I got that from home training tho cos I do not drink, smoke nor womanize... And I think it's d joy of every parent to have child like me, I basically had no friends visiting me then and even up till now. I've got trust issues that's why I don't keep friends.. my mom made my youthful days hell for me, I didn't really enjoy it.. times I spent with her were miserable as she would shout everyday, quarrel even over phone conversations that you would think the person she's fighting with was right in front of her.. and some times I even pity my dad whenever she starts with him. I developed some sorta hatred for her

Lately I've been spending more time with them cos of our last born just so I could keep an eye on him and we stayed close too.. and the way she treats him makes me wonder if she was the one gave birth to him, if I was away when she was pregnant for him and delivered.. I would have argued that she was his mother. There were times that I had to pass the night there and her voice or rants would be what will wake me up very early in the morning just as it used to be when I used to be there...

I used to think that as people grow old, they become calmer but that isn't the case with my mom, she's more violent... She lost her twin sis last year March and I sincerely hoped that would change atleast but iro nio... Her other sisters aren't even speaking to her at the moment. My dad was a musician.. old age won't allow him continue doing music, coincidentally I picked up that barton.. been doing the same music(live musician) all my life but my mom has always been against it.. she was never happy whenever I carry my dad's guitar to rehearse or whenever I bring a piano home.. it was always war...

Been there since last weekend cos of the poor electricity in my area.. we have had power for about 7 days now.. Had gone for a studio session, only to return in d evening and I was greeted with shouting over a very trivial issue, I was so angry that I responded to every of her verbal insults.. and then she hit me and I reciprocated which I felt so bad about almost immediately.. she dragged me by my clothes shouting that I must kill her again, by that time.. my anger had subdued and all I had on my mind was to leave the house immediately. She threatened to arrest me.. She tore my shirt and I managed to pull away from her.. and left without picking my stuffs. All my life, I have never raised up my hands to hit a woman talkless of my mom.. I don't even beat kids when they do wrong, I hate to see tears.. I know it's a disgraceful thing to do. I've got no excuse for what I've done whatsoever. I even avoid confrontations with my own gender sef cos I know what I'm capable of. I'm always quick to say the word sorry just to avoid prolonged issues. I had been offline since it happened, just came here to drop this and I know how much insults I'm gonna get here anyway but we learn everyday and will surely pick the ones that will make me a better person.. no one's perfect

Pls ignore my typo errors abeg

What you did was out of anger and you already feel bad for doing so

I don't want to blame you because your mum pushed you to the wall

She is a character and now you know what your dad passed through from her

You have to let your dad know what happened and apologies to your mum in the presence of your dad

After that, stay few days, smile with her and leave that house if you can get accommodation else where, now is the right time

By the time she has no one to confront, she will start fighting herself

As for your dad he is already used to her naughtiness

At old age your mum will likely stay alone, because no daughter in law will want to stay with a crazy mother in law

2 Likes

Re: Out Of Rage, I Hit My Mum Yesterday! by Thazard(m): 7:30am On Mar 24, 2022
Fahdiga:
You try. kudos. May your children lift you 8ft above the ground and leave you to fall yakata in future in Jesus name amen

cheesy
Re: Out Of Rage, I Hit My Mum Yesterday! by Moz22: 8:18am On Mar 24, 2022
frozen70:

What you did was out of anger and you already feel bad for doing so

I don't want to blame you because your mum pushed you to the wall

She is a character and now you know what your dad passed through from her

You have to let your dad know what happened and apologies to your mum in the presence of your dad

After that, stay few days, smile with her and leave that house if you can get accommodation else where, now is the right time

By the time she has no one to confront, she will start fighting herself

As for your dad he is already used to her naughtiness

At old age your mum will likely stay alone, because no daughter in law will want to stay with a crazy mother in law
you should know that ive got a place of mine own, I just went there last weekend cos of bad light in my area and there's fuel scarcity. However I do not take ur advise for granted. Thanks
Re: Out Of Rage, I Hit My Mum Yesterday! by Moz22: 8:24am On Mar 24, 2022
oldienavie:
@op I can relate to your experience.
It is impossible for people who havent been in your shoes to understand.

The best thing you can do is to ignore her completely
Delete her from your mind, pretend like you dont have a mother, otherwise she will continue to disturb you.

Nothing you can do will change her, I know exactly what you are dealing with so take it from me, just act as if you dont have a mother and avoid every confrontation with her.
Dont even try to discuss anything with her or reason with her cos she will black mail you.
she threatened to bring police to my house and arrest me and she was dead serious, not scared of being punished for what I've done but she's only making hate her more. I won't run and i await them
Re: Out Of Rage, I Hit My Mum Yesterday! by Shegzdave: 8:24am On Mar 24, 2022
Ishilove:
This one pass me.

Op, learn to control your anger. You really have no excuse for hitting her. It is an abomination in any culture. You know her character so why do you allow yourself get anywhere close to her? Now that you have hit her your body has come down, abi?

Wisdom is profitable. Yes, she is toxic and she provoked you, but she birthed you and sweat and blood, so she has some sort of spiritual power in your life which even her character cannot subtract from.

Seek forgiveness from her and God, and for goodness sake avoid her so you the devil does not use her to enter your life.
Why are you people like this? undecided
You didn’t even blame the woman and the way she maltreated her own children but you are quick to condemn the the guy. You don’t provoke a child to the extent of the child hitting you.
Well, Not every woman is fit to be a Mother.

7 Likes

Re: Out Of Rage, I Hit My Mum Yesterday! by Moz22: 8:27am On Mar 24, 2022
Ishilove:
This one pass me.

Wisdom is profitable. Yes, she is toxic and she provoked you, but she birthed you and sweat and blood, so she has some sort of spiritual power in your life which even her character cannot subtract from.

Seek forgiveness from her and God, and for goodness sake avoid her so you the devil does not use her to enter your life.
thank you
Re: Out Of Rage, I Hit My Mum Yesterday! by my3name(m): 8:50am On Mar 24, 2022
Fahdiga:
You try. kudos. May your children lift you 8ft above the ground and leave you to fall yakata in future in Jesus name amen
You get out abeg mumu

1 Like

Re: Out Of Rage, I Hit My Mum Yesterday! by my3name(m): 8:54am On Mar 24, 2022
Fahdiga:
For insulting a man like me who is ever fit to pregnant you, It will no longer be 8ft, it will be 20ft and above in future
grin grin
Oga your mumu no too much
grow up man

2 Likes

Re: Out Of Rage, I Hit My Mum Yesterday! by my3name(m): 8:56am On Mar 24, 2022
Fahdiga:
Imagine someone who beats his mother everyday calling another person brainless. May your children lift you 200ft and above in future and leave you to fall like naira by the special grace of God. In Jesus name we pray amen
grin grin
Guy your IQ ehhhh
e dey lack protein

1 Like

Re: Out Of Rage, I Hit My Mum Yesterday! by Ahdunns(m): 8:59am On Mar 24, 2022
Fahdiga:
Imagine someone who beats his mother everyday calling another person brainless. May your children lift you 200ft and above in future and leave you to fall like naira by the special grace of God. In Jesus name we pray amen
officially you are a fool. God doesn't answer prayers ment to harm somebody on purpose. Just because we can pray, does not mean we can command God against his wish. Know that, all the things you've been saying here, depicts you as a lunatic.
Re: Out Of Rage, I Hit My Mum Yesterday! by dawnomike(m): 9:02am On Mar 24, 2022
Moz22:
Actually typing this with a heavy heart and so much disgust for what I've done.. wish I had handled the situation better.

My father is the best man I could ever wish for and if I had another chance to pick a dad again in my next life, I'll pick a richer version of him but my mom?? Sigh!
However growing up with them was so stressful in every way u can think of.. my dad was the meek type, soft spoken and slow to react but my mom would always complain about everything, she fights everything and everyone.. never afraid of any form of confrontation, she would complain about my hairstyle, she would check if I sagged my trousers.. she monitored me extremely and always nagged about it.. I'm this typa guy who is well cultured, I wouldn't say I got that from home training tho cos I do not drink, smoke nor womanize... And I think it's d joy of every parent to have child like me, I basically had no friends visiting me then and even up till now. I've got trust issues that's why I don't keep friends.. my mom made my youthful days hell for me, I didn't really enjoy it.. times I spent with her were miserable as she would shout everyday, quarrel even over phone conversations that you would think the person she's fighting with was right in front of her.. and some times I even pity my dad whenever she starts with him. I developed some sorta hatred for her

Lately I've been spending more time with them cos of our last born just so I could keep an eye on him and we stayed close too.. and the way she treats him makes me wonder if she was the one gave birth to him, if I was away when she was pregnant for him and delivered.. I would have argued that she was his mother. There were times that I had to pass the night there and her voice or rants would be what will wake me up very early in the morning just as it used to be when I used to be there...

I used to think that as people grow old, they become calmer but that isn't the case with my mom, she's more violent... She lost her twin sis last year March and I sincerely hoped that would change atleast but iro nio... Her other sisters aren't even speaking to her at the moment. My dad was a musician.. old age won't allow him continue doing music, coincidentally I picked up that barton.. been doing the same music(live musician) all my life but my mom has always been against it.. she was never happy whenever I carry my dad's guitar to rehearse or whenever I bring a piano home.. it was always war...

Been there since last weekend cos of the poor electricity in my area.. we have had power for about 7 days now.. Had gone for a studio session, only to return in d evening and I was greeted with shouting over a very trivial issue, I was so angry that I responded to every of her verbal insults.. and then she hit me and I reciprocated which I felt so bad about almost immediately.. she dragged me by my clothes shouting that I must kill her again, by that time.. my anger had subdued and all I had on my mind was to leave the house immediately. She threatened to arrest me.. She tore my shirt and I managed to pull away from her.. and left without picking my stuffs. All my life, I have never raised up my hands to hit a woman talkless of my mom.. I don't even beat kids when they do wrong, I hate to see tears.. I know it's a disgraceful thing to do. I've got no excuse for what I've done whatsoever. I even avoid confrontations with my own gender sef cos I know what I'm capable of. I'm always quick to say the word sorry just to avoid prolonged issues. I had been offline since it happened, just came here to drop this and I know how much insults I'm gonna get here anyway but we learn everyday and will surely pick the ones that will make me a better person.. no one's perfect

I like your nature... This was really a grievous error on your part. Go back and beg her wit everything you have

1 Like

Re: Out Of Rage, I Hit My Mum Yesterday! by Fahdiga(m): 9:07am On Mar 24, 2022
my3name:

grin grin
Guy your IQ ehhhh
e dey lack protein
Shatap

1 Like

Re: Out Of Rage, I Hit My Mum Yesterday! by oilmane(m): 9:08am On Mar 24, 2022
Moz22:

It has happened though it ought not to, get your siblings and folks you know she respect, ie her pastor to join you beg her for forgiveness, hopefully she will pardon you. Never let such repeat itself again

3 Likes

Re: Out Of Rage, I Hit My Mum Yesterday! by Toktee(m): 9:16am On Mar 24, 2022
Moz22:

You and one ediot that called his mother who.re na the same motor carry una.....ur mother wants the best out of you while growing up...u love your father cos he is docile and allow you to do anything u like,let me tell you this is africa you have no right to place ur finger on ur mother with anger......
Concerning her not allowing you to do music ..have you ever ask her why? No cosyour hatred for her cloud your thought.

5 Likes

Re: Out Of Rage, I Hit My Mum Yesterday! by Moz22: 9:37am On Mar 24, 2022
Toktee:
You and one ediot that called his mother who.re na the same motor carry una.....ur mother wants the best out of you while growing up...u love your father cos he is docile and allow you to do anything u like,let me tell you this is africa you have no right to place ur finger on ur mother with anger......
Concerning her not allowing you to do music ..have you ever ask her why? No cosyour hatred for her cloud your thought.
Cos u have rights to your opinion doesn't mean u should be say things anyhlw.. be objective in judgement and don't rush to conclusions. You don't know my family and I never said my dad was docile.. have a nice day

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Out Of Rage, I Hit My Mum Yesterday! by Moz22: 9:38am On Mar 24, 2022
dawnomike:
I like your nature... This was really a grievous error on your part. Go back and beg her wit everything you have
thank u.. you are nice

1 Like

Re: Out Of Rage, I Hit My Mum Yesterday! by Moz22: 9:41am On Mar 24, 2022
oilmane:

It has happened though it ought not to, get your siblings and folks you know she respect, ie her pastor to join you beg her for forgiveness, hopefully she will pardon you. Never let such repeat itself again
Pastor?? Lol... She goes to church but I can tell u that she doesn't behave like a Christian and if any pastor pass their boundary, I'm sure the pastor won't ever wanna come in contact ever again grin As for the respect, trust me when I say she's always right and never wrong in her eyes.. so full of herself and thus respects no one. She only pretends to respect and thats eye service as far as I'm concerned.. however I'll do as you've said

4 Likes

Re: Out Of Rage, I Hit My Mum Yesterday! by Ahdunns(m): 10:00am On Mar 24, 2022
Rickmann:

You get mind hit mumsy wey give you life shey?

You are doing well o..
una mumu well well o. Wetin the woman do to the guy mentally and psychologically they right? In my opinion, the thing wey the guy do, has created a boundary that should have been in existence ever since. If my father or mother go ever raise hand to me for this life again, after having this kind of childhood also, me personally go change am for them. God in heaven knows that, to maltreat a person just because you gave birth to them is not something he's in support of.

6 Likes

Re: Out Of Rage, I Hit My Mum Yesterday! by patosky55(m): 10:06am On Mar 24, 2022
pls for people saying that his children will do same to him, does it mean his mum too hit her own mum too? sometimes we talk out of point seriously. some parents sha, I had a similar experience but mine I left the village without her knowing, the matter tire me, sometimes I hail my dad that he really tried marrying cos me I don't think I can pass through such experience, as for some that think that their mothers are different, I have assignment for u, meet your dad in a private place and sincerely ask him to tell u the truth about your mum, believe me u will be shocked by his reply.

3 Likes

Re: Out Of Rage, I Hit My Mum Yesterday! by patosky55(m): 10:07am On Mar 24, 2022
Ahdunns:
una mumu well well o. Wetin the woman do to the guy mentally and psychologically they right? In my opinion, the thing wey the guy do, has created a boundary that should have been in existence ever since. If my father or mother go ever raise hand to me for this life again, after having this kind of childhood also, me personally go change am for them. God in heaven knows that, to maltreat a person just because you gave birth to them is not something he's in support of.
pls for people saying that his children will do same to him, does it mean his mum too hit her own mum too? sometimes we talk out of point seriously. some parents sha, I had a similar experience but mine I left the village without her knowing, the matter tire me, sometimes I hail my dad that he really tried marrying cos me I don't think I can pass through such experience, as for some that think that their mothers are different, I have assignment for u, meet your dad in a private place and sincerely ask him to tell u the truth about your mum, believe me u will be shocked by his reply.
Re: Out Of Rage, I Hit My Mum Yesterday! by patosky55(m): 10:08am On Mar 24, 2022
Moz22:
Pastor?? Lol... She goes to church but I can tell u that she doesn't behave like a Christian and if any pastor pass their boundary, I'm sure the pastor won't ever wanna come in contact ever again grin As for the respect, trust me when I say she's always right and never wrong in her eyes.. so full of herself and thus respects no one. She only pretends to respect and thats eye service as far as I'm concerned.. however I'll do as you've said

1 Like

Re: Out Of Rage, I Hit My Mum Yesterday! by patosky55(m): 10:13am On Mar 24, 2022
Spherical77:
guy forget talk, all these Karma of a thing na scam. Some parents are BAD and they deserve whatever they got from their kids. I know of a father who was in support of his son doing Yahoo. They both enjoyed the proceed realised. Sadly, the son had been apprehended. He had spent close to 8 years in prison. Could you believe the useless father moved on easily as if nothing happened? Why? Because he has other children. He hasn't set his eyes on his so called good son since then o. I learnt he claimed he can't be alive again. You can imagine? This is someone who was engineering the son all because of money. Two of the other son's talked to him concerning what he's doing but the useless father used to shut them up because they don't have money still hustling legitimately. This was a poor father who failed in giving his 5 children at least an average life o. He couldn't send any of the children to school. Now one of his son hate him with passion for destroying his brother's life and abandoning him in prison claiming he's long dead. Are you directly or indirectly saying that good for nothing father do not deserve even more than that from his other children? Are you telling me when his other children grow up and have a family their children too will dispise/hate them? What his own parents didn't do to him, he does it to his own children. Can you imagine this father advising his eldest son to look at his younger brother then doing fine, building a house and taking good care of the family while him (the eldest son) is just like a living dead. He was indirectly encouraging his eldest son to go into crime like his younger brother just to make money and be spending for him. Money the useless father couldn't make before bringing those innocent children to this miserable world. The last son hate him with passion and he always fight him whenever he pissed him off. The last son always wish he could see his brother for once and tell him how his accomplice (their father) moved on so easily as if nothing happened after eating and enjoying all his money then, how his father claimed he's dead and never bothered to visit or look for him because he has other children.

Some parents deserves more than that
this story is deep, hmmmmm pls for people saying that his children will do same to him, does it mean his mum too hit her own mum too? sometimes we talk out of point seriously. some parents sha, I had a similar experience but mine I left the village without her knowing, the matter tire me, sometimes I hail my dad that he really tried marrying cos me I don't think I can pass through such experience, as for some that think that their mothers are different, I have assignment for u, meet your dad in a private place and sincerely ask him to tell u the truth about your mum, believe me u will be shocked by his reply.
Re: Out Of Rage, I Hit My Mum Yesterday! by zubimete(f): 10:17am On Mar 24, 2022
Moz22:
maybe on nairaland.. no chance in reality
Op your mom nd mine shares everything in common, she nags for Africa. Just say sorry nd move on

2 Likes

Re: Out Of Rage, I Hit My Mum Yesterday! by Barims(m): 10:33am On Mar 24, 2022
You shouldn't have hit your mom,, from your write up, I deduced your mom could be suffering from mental health issue, that instigate her violent outburst.... When the matter die down,, let her seek a professional help From a counselor

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Guy Pranks His Mother Over Pregnancy And This Happened (Photos) / Woman Beats Up Man In Wife’s Presence / How Many Of You Did This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 155
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.