Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,507 members, 7,808,861 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:10 PM

Men Have Started Doing This. Who Started This Nonsense ? - Fashion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Men Have Started Doing This. Who Started This Nonsense ? (13803 Views)

Total Nonsense: Mixed Reactions Trails The Dress A Lady Wore To A Wedding (watch / Lady Who Started Bleaching At 19 But Has Stopped Bleaching Speaks (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Men Have Started Doing This. Who Started This Nonsense ? by Magnoliaa(f): 1:13pm On Mar 24, 2022
otipoju:

Behaving like a woman is and desiring adding female body parts is not an idea of masculinity. Masculinity is mot an idea. A man has a penis. A female has female genitals. Its not an idea. It is rooted in verifiable facts.

You dont think you are a man. You are either a man or not. You are either a woman or not. Its not an idea.

You made a statement that they won't be regarded as MANLY men. That's your point and I said fine! That means then that there are feminine men. Being a man(sex) ≠ manly(attitude). You can CHOOSE to not accept them. There's on you. My question to you is why you think they CARE... so long as there's no threat to their lives and no infringement on their human rights?

2 Likes

Re: Men Have Started Doing This. Who Started This Nonsense ? by otipoju(m): 1:13pm On Mar 24, 2022
Magnoliaa:

Ye ma cap oyinbo fun mi. We're talking about masculinity and femininity as gender roles and presentations, etc. These are distinct from being male and female. undecided

No wahala. Me sef no get plenty time to waste on the delusions of so called woke people. Look for Jordan Peterson and Ben Shapiro for more discussions about gender roles.

Meanwhile washing dishes and cooking is gender neutral. You cook because you need food to survive.

2 Likes

Re: Men Have Started Doing This. Who Started This Nonsense ? by Magnoliaa(f): 1:16pm On Mar 24, 2022
otipoju:
No wahala. Me sef no get plenty time to waste on the delusions of so called woke people. Look for Jordan Peterson and Ben Shapiro for more discussions about gender roles.

Meanwhile washing dishes and cooking is gender neutral. You cook because you need food to survive.

Mtchewwwww. Ki la n so, ki ni i wi, bayii? undecided angry Jesu, o. Ah, Olorun!

1 Like

Re: Men Have Started Doing This. Who Started This Nonsense ? by otipoju(m): 1:17pm On Mar 24, 2022
Magnoliaa:

You made a statement that they won't be regarded as MANLY men. That's your point and I said fine! That means then that there are feminine men. Being a man(sex) ≠ manly(attitude). You can CHOOSE to not accept them. There's on you. My question to you is why you think they CARE... so long as there's no threat to their lives and no infringement on their human rights?

They absolutely care. They enjoy the attention that it brings and for them its also a short cut to fame and wealth because they have no real skills that bestow fame on someone.

They are not unique, there are millions of them all over the world. They are still males...but they are effeminate and are usually homosexuals.

The so called sigma male is not effeminate. He is a male who does manly things and is not afraid that his opinions on subjects are not the majority. He is not afraid to be by himself and does not require the social validation of others for his own self worth.

Doing effeminate things or desiring to be a woman is not Sigma.

2 Likes

Re: Men Have Started Doing This. Who Started This Nonsense ? by IamGreen1(f): 1:20pm On Mar 24, 2022
Magnoliaa:

I get it now. Pansophist, this is one of the shemales you're talking about. I sha know a woman, as far as this NL is concerned, cannot say this to me, like this. Your profile proves that right to me.

Have a great gender-bending life.

You been scammed, P. grin Na fellow balls-carrying man like you you dey compliment.

So to you now I'm male grin, I said what I said with my full chest anyway.
Re: Men Have Started Doing This. Who Started This Nonsense ? by Harrykn: 1:24pm On Mar 24, 2022
Angela62:

Are you gay?
Is nail painting for gays?
I like how we judge things here in Nigeria.
Re: Men Have Started Doing This. Who Started This Nonsense ? by otipoju(m): 1:25pm On Mar 24, 2022
Magnoliaa:

Mtchewwwww. Ki la n so, ki ni i wi, bayii? undecided angry Jesu, o. Ah, Olorun!

Stop shifting the goal posts. At my age some discussions are useless especially when minds aee already made up.

The last part is just so you know that i know what gender roles are. Still being a man is not an idea.
Re: Men Have Started Doing This. Who Started This Nonsense ? by Magnoliaa(f): 1:27pm On Mar 24, 2022
otipoju:
They absolutely care. They just enjoy the attention that it brings because for them its a short cut to fame and wealth because they have no real skills that bestow fame on someone.

They are not unique, there are millions of them all over the world. They are still males...but they are effeminate and are usually homosexuals.

Logic.

Even from your own summation:

Desire for fame and standing out, being unconventional and flashy homosexual men > desire to be unpopular and accepted as a masculine man by heterosexual, non-effeminate men.

Kai. You're annoying at this point. See, ehn, carry your kaya and go.

1 Like

Re: Men Have Started Doing This. Who Started This Nonsense ? by Magnoliaa(f): 1:30pm On Mar 24, 2022
otipoju:
Stop shifting the goal posts. At my age some discussions are useless especially when minds aee already made up.

The last part is just so you know that i know what gender roles are. Still being a man is not an idea.

So we should stop having this argument, I think is what is best.

1 Like

Re: Men Have Started Doing This. Who Started This Nonsense ? by Zealag(m): 1:32pm On Mar 24, 2022
Fire boy paint his nails black,Peruzzi paint his nails black and where Bonet cap, chief priest wear leg chain in his two legs everyone sees it as a norm but if guys without celebrity status do same it becomes abnormal.These life juz get money

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men Have Started Doing This. Who Started This Nonsense ? by Magnoliaa(f): 1:33pm On Mar 24, 2022
Zealag:
Fire boy paint his nails black,Peruzzi paint his nails black and where Bonet cap, chief priest wear leg chain in his two legs everyone sees it as a norm but if guys without celebrity status do same it becomes abnormal.These life juz get money

cry Like ehh. Story of a poor man's life.

1 Like

Re: Men Have Started Doing This. Who Started This Nonsense ? by otipoju(m): 1:37pm On Mar 24, 2022
Magnoliaa:

So we should stop having this argument, I think is what is best.

I told you already. Its not value adding to anyone.

Since the beginning of time there have always been effeminate men and it will never stop. However such men's behaviour are not sigma in any way. Effeminate men do care about the opinions of others. The ride on the antagonism to feel good about themselves. It is a " notice me " attitude.

1 Like

Re: Men Have Started Doing This. Who Started This Nonsense ? by Harrykn: 1:37pm On Mar 24, 2022
Zealag:
Nah because their money long, you go follow hypocrites! I just dey observe them.
Last time nah dem still talk say person wey keep dread nah thief like dem no dey see thieves wey dey barb skiddo wear suit and agbada siddon for office dey steal bullion van.

1 Like

Re: Men Have Started Doing This. Who Started This Nonsense ? by Magnoliaa(f): 1:44pm On Mar 24, 2022
otipoju:

I told you already. Its not value adding to anyone.

Since the beginning of time there have always been effeminate men and it will never stop.[/b] However such men's behaviour are not sigma in any way. Effeminate men do care about the opinions of others. The ride on the antagonism to feel good about themselves. It is a " notice me " attitude.

What the fk is it? Why are you still quoting me when this is a useless conversation to you? undecided

1 Like

Re: Men Have Started Doing This. Who Started This Nonsense ? by Flamemignon1(m): 2:09pm On Mar 24, 2022
otipoju:

Just close the door on your way out.
Being a man is all about responsibility building and defending what you have built.
Man wey no fit fight war that one na man?

If you like cut off your penis to be different na you sabi. If everybody gave society the middle finger, will their be any society for you to be born in.

Why must you expression of masculinity be to do effeminate things. They are plenty and they are usually gay men. Why not perform feats and do exceptional things that move society forward.

Why must your own masculinity be to do sissy things.

With all the gra gra wey Denrele they do that year where am today and men like Bobrisky will never be regarded as manly among men. Never ever!!!

First and foremost,manly and masculinity are two exclusively different things and everything you just said falls on the gender scale. There should be nothing as girly or manly as life skills shouldn't be genderfied (not a word though) and who says effeminate men don't take up responsibilities or aren't physically strong,that has nothing to do with what I said and I don't think you got my point, it's not right to impose your traditional masculinity on other men because like it or not,you are not the gatekeeper to masculinity,it shows how completely insecure most of these men are. Moreover, you can relay your point without being sexist.....you just had to be homophobic and homophobia is rooted in sexism,the fact that you saw women as less than so anything that have a feminine trait is less than a man..... really misogynistic

2 Likes

Re: Men Have Started Doing This. Who Started This Nonsense ? by Flamemignon1(m): 2:14pm On Mar 24, 2022
bukatyne:

It is no longer Alpha Beta Consulting, it is now Sigma Six?

Las las, a maa wa alright.
@thebolded
Re: Men Have Started Doing This. Who Started This Nonsense ? by Flamemignon1(m): 2:16pm On Mar 24, 2022
Blablamalala:

cheesy Sigma male......see him pant.

Well my brother what you have written up there doesn't define a Sigma male....by the mere fact of challenging societal norms. If you are Scottish it is not abnormal to wear skirt bro grin. I

While the English man will wear a pair of trousers doesn't make him any inferior in England but could be seen as an oddity in Scotland where the tradition up holds men wearing skirt.

My point is, different strokes for different folks. You need not bring in any kind of childish judgement here....Sigma, redpill, simp are mere labels which are just funny and indeed childish.

Tell that to the OP because he's the one who have a problem with it despite it being a norm in most parts of the world

2 Likes

Re: Men Have Started Doing This. Who Started This Nonsense ? by Flamemignon1(m): 2:20pm On Mar 24, 2022
pansophist:

For your mind now, you don make sense? If not because I have repented, so my darling magnoliaa can pick my call, I for change am for you right now. But one piece of advice, it is just easier to not be weird. Sticking out in a weird way is a sure way to being a social pariah. Your time on earth small, no make am miserable.
@thebolded just shows you are a bully because that's exactly how they want people to live their lives by their own terms.
Here's a hint,instead of blaming people for being different,why don't you blame the ones who hate them for being different,at the end of the day,nature has anomalies and it's ok

1 Like

Re: Men Have Started Doing This. Who Started This Nonsense ? by Nobody: 2:23pm On Mar 24, 2022
Any man doing this has low IQ...like bobrisky and co.
Re: Men Have Started Doing This. Who Started This Nonsense ? by Flamemignon1(m): 2:24pm On Mar 24, 2022
Nonexisting:
I'm not surprised at all since after I walked in on my cousin watching Telemundo with his girlfriend. God please give me only male children and not just male, real male with zero emotions.
Tell an engineer to build you a robot then because the bolded shows you don't want a child because I don't see how you expect to have a human being without emotions.
People like you are why most men commit suicides

3 Likes

Re: Men Have Started Doing This. Who Started This Nonsense ? by Flamemignon1(m): 2:26pm On Mar 24, 2022
Fairmedia:
Any man doing this has low IQ...like bobrisky and co.
Wow, I don't wanna insult you but seriously man,you are comparing a beauty feature to someone's IQ?

1 Like

Re: Men Have Started Doing This. Who Started This Nonsense ? by Nobody: 2:27pm On Mar 24, 2022
Flamemignon1:

Wow, I don't wanna insult you but seriously man,you are comparing a beauty feature to someone's IQ?
Stupid gay bitch, any man doing this is dumb and effeminate... why will a reasonable man do gay shit fool?

You all are sick in the head and deserves to be used as specimen.

1 Like

Re: Men Have Started Doing This. Who Started This Nonsense ? by Flamemignon1(m): 2:30pm On Mar 24, 2022
Fairmedia:

Stupid gay bitch, any man doing this is dumb and effeminate... why will a reasonable man do gay shit fool?

You all are sick in the head and deserves to be used as specimen.
You can only rant online while our voices keeps being heard. Sadly,you are not in a place of power to do anything

3 Likes

Re: Men Have Started Doing This. Who Started This Nonsense ? by Nobody: 2:33pm On Mar 24, 2022
Flamemignon1:

You can only rant online while our voices keeps being heard. Sadly,you are not in a place of power to do anything
We are in media, we have more power than you know,that 12 years imprisonment will remain for gays. You people are spoilt kids that lack good home training, you require some straightening to rid you off that demonic wayward gay spirit.

1 Like

Re: Men Have Started Doing This. Who Started This Nonsense ? by Flamemignon1(m): 2:38pm On Mar 24, 2022
Fairmedia:

We are in media, [b]we have more power than you know,that 12 years imprisonment will remain for gays. [/b]You people are spoilt kids that lack good home training, you require some straightening to rid you off that, demonic wayward gay spirit.
Just a matter of time
Re: Men Have Started Doing This. Who Started This Nonsense ? by kkins25(m): 2:39pm On Mar 24, 2022
Nonexisting:
I'm not surprised at all since after I walked in on my cousin watching Telemundo with his girlfriend. God please give me only male children and not just male, real male with zero emotions.
Since when did telemundo become a girls business? I watched and enjoyed them when they first made wave in naija.

I dont watch them today because i prefer more psychological intense shit like inceptio, gravity, etc.Same reason i dont watch wrestling.

Women watch wrestling too by the way. does that make them less feminine?

Don't forget that biology is also influenced by culture.
Re: Men Have Started Doing This. Who Started This Nonsense ? by Flamemignon1(m): 2:43pm On Mar 24, 2022
Magnoliaa:

[b]The main takeaway from that post is: 'don't foist your idea of masculinity on another ma[/b]n.' Yet that managed to fly over your head and I'm wondering why.

Why do you think Denrele and Co. care about being regarded as manly men? Same way some women don't want to be regarded as feminine. Sure, the general population of men and people won't like them or whatever... but that's the point.
The bolded is exactly what I meant but boy had to deflect and take the sexist route

1 Like

Re: Men Have Started Doing This. Who Started This Nonsense ? by Flamemignon1(m): 2:46pm On Mar 24, 2022
pansophist:

E concern me because I care about you. You live in the 21st century, act like one. Just no make me catch you doing those stuff sha, I go roast you.
Really ironic because you are acting like you are living in the dark ages

2 Likes

Re: Men Have Started Doing This. Who Started This Nonsense ? by otipoju(m): 2:54pm On Mar 24, 2022
Flamemignon1:

First and foremost,manly and masculinity are two exclusively different things and everything you just said falls on the gender scale. There should be nothing as girly or manly as life skills shouldn't be genderfied (not a word though) and who says effeminate men don't take up responsibilities or aren't physically strong,that has nothing to do with what I said and I don't think you got my point, it's not right to impose your traditional masculinity on other men because like it or not,you are not the gatekeeper to masculinity,it shows how completely insecure most of these men are. Moreover, you can relay your point without being sexist.....you just had to be homophobic and homophobia is rooted in sexism,the fact that you saw women as less than so anything that have a feminine trait is less than a man..... really misogynistic

Manliness and masculinity are synonyms.

2 Likes

Re: Men Have Started Doing This. Who Started This Nonsense ? by Flamemignon1(m): 3:00pm On Mar 24, 2022
otipoju:

Manliness and masculinity are synonyms.
No they are not, masculinity is not manliness and besides that's not the point

2 Likes

Re: Men Have Started Doing This. Who Started This Nonsense ? by otipoju(m): 3:01pm On Mar 24, 2022
Flamemignon1:

No they are not, masculinity is not manliness and besides that's not the point

So what is masculinity?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nigerian Models / Kim Kardashian or Jennifer Hudson: Who Wore It Better? / Please I Want To Remove My Tattoo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.