Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,905 members, 7,802,934 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:05 AM

Reasons Why Tinubu Has The Upper Hand In Knocking Out Atiku In The 2023 Presiden - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reasons Why Tinubu Has The Upper Hand In Knocking Out Atiku In The 2023 Presiden (1638 Views)

IBB Rules Out Atiku, Tinubu Of 2023 Presidency / Supreme Court Strikes Out Atiku, PDP’s Appeal / President Buhari Tells Tribunal To Strike Out Atiku's Suit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reasons Why Tinubu Has The Upper Hand In Knocking Out Atiku In The 2023 Presiden by jyz200(m): 10:42am On Mar 24, 2022
OBALOLA55:
TELL THAT TO MR SANGODELE
Slave can’t compete against his master grin
Re: Reasons Why Tinubu Has The Upper Hand In Knocking Out Atiku In The 2023 Presiden by OBALOLA55(m): 10:43am On Mar 24, 2022
jyz200:

Slave can’t compete against his master grin
YES MR SANGODELE CAN’T COMPETE AGAINST ATIKU HIS MASTER
Re: Reasons Why Tinubu Has The Upper Hand In Knocking Out Atiku In The 2023 Presiden by VladimirPutiin(m): 10:52am On Mar 24, 2022
patosky55:

let me educate u about what atiku is doing to shock those governors, atiku is not even interested in those delegates from the 13 state PDP are controlling, he is more focused on the 23 states that PDP are not controlling, getting the chairmen of those states in his shelf is okay for him to win the primaries, those 13 governors are not wise, atiku will shock all of them. good morning

This is not 2019. Atiku will never get the PDP ticket. Infact any party that fields a northerner again will fail woefully. It’s common sense that a southerner should be President come 2023 after Buhari 8 years.

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why Tinubu Has The Upper Hand In Knocking Out Atiku In The 2023 Presiden by donb06: 10:55am On Mar 24, 2022
jyz200:

Your level of reasoning is poor
You must be the real Fulani slaves
Provide ur own southern candidate
Let’s all southerners compete for it , stop hiding ur failures behind anybody
We learnt from your sophistication in 2015... Sorry no amount of emotional black mail can stop ATIKU..
Re: Reasons Why Tinubu Has The Upper Hand In Knocking Out Atiku In The 2023 Presiden by jyz200(m): 11:11am On Mar 24, 2022
donb06:

We learnt from your sophistication in 2015... Sorry no amount of emotional black mail can stop ATIKU..
So no more Igbo presidency after all the whole noise

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why Tinubu Has The Upper Hand In Knocking Out Atiku In The 2023 Presiden by Parachoko: 11:19am On Mar 24, 2022
Bobloco:

If those men you mentioned actually led to Jonathan losing the election in 2015, then Atiku will win because those men are now in the PDP.
or What do you think
Well, they will all lose together this time around too.

Rather than Atiku wining, APC will continue till 2027.
Re: Reasons Why Tinubu Has The Upper Hand In Knocking Out Atiku In The 2023 Presiden by donb06: 11:27am On Mar 24, 2022
jyz200:

So no more Igbo presidency after all the whole noise
for long time politics??... YES SIR
Re: Reasons Why Tinubu Has The Upper Hand In Knocking Out Atiku In The 2023 Presiden by jyz200(m): 11:29am On Mar 24, 2022
donb06:

for long time politics??... YES SIR
Ok sir
Brace up for Jagaban government
Re: Reasons Why Tinubu Has The Upper Hand In Knocking Out Atiku In The 2023 Presiden by patosky55(m): 11:31am On Mar 24, 2022
VladimirPutiin:

This is not 2019. Atiku will never get the PDP ticket. Infact any party that fields a northerner again will fail woefully. It’s common sense that a southerner should be President come 2023 after Buhari 8 years.
ok let's be realistic, put politics and self interest aside, let's say PDP wants to defeat APC which candidate do u think can defeat APC from the center, be specific,

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why Tinubu Has The Upper Hand In Knocking Out Atiku In The 2023 Presiden by donb06: 11:31am On Mar 24, 2022
jyz200:

Ok sir
Brace up for Jagaban government
Let the politics begin... We will be alright las las

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why Tinubu Has The Upper Hand In Knocking Out Atiku In The 2023 Presiden by infofta(m): 11:43am On Mar 24, 2022
Tinubu for president? Is Nigeria cursed or what.

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why Tinubu Has The Upper Hand In Knocking Out Atiku In The 2023 Presiden by VladimirPutiin(m): 11:50am On Mar 24, 2022
patosky55:

ok let's be realistic, put politics and self interest aside, let's say PDP wants to defeat APC which candidate do u think can defeat APC from the center, be specific,

It’s not Atiku. He had his best chance in 2019. Politics and selfish interest aside we want a southerner next year. Besides we have good candidates. We just need to sell them to the populace and deploy every political machinery to make the person win come 2023. I still insist PDP should give an easterner the ticket
Re: Reasons Why Tinubu Has The Upper Hand In Knocking Out Atiku In The 2023 Presiden by patosky55(m): 11:54am On Mar 24, 2022
VladimirPutiin:

It’s not Atiku. He had his best chance in 2019. Politics and selfish interest aside we want a southerner next year. Besides we have good candidates. We just need to sell them to the populace and deploy every political machinery to make the person win come 2023. I still insist PDP should give an easterner the ticket
bros I base in kano, school in bauchi, am from kogi state, I have been to jigawa, I have also been kaduna, abuja mostly north and I will tell u that no Igbo man will get votes from north except maybe rochas okorocha, if PDP gives their ticket to igbo man, its as good as PDP not contesting.

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why Tinubu Has The Upper Hand In Knocking Out Atiku In The 2023 Presiden by Bobloco: 12:00pm On Mar 24, 2022
Parachoko:
Well, they will all lose together this time around too.

Rather than Atiku wining, APC will continue till 2027.

Why
Re: Reasons Why Tinubu Has The Upper Hand In Knocking Out Atiku In The 2023 Presiden by davidluv(m): 12:02pm On Mar 24, 2022
If Atiku and Tinubu wet yansh grab their respective tickets, Atiku will wash Tinubu like Omo in debates & elections. Is it easy to pull over 11m votes in 2019elections?

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why Tinubu Has The Upper Hand In Knocking Out Atiku In The 2023 Presiden by Parachoko: 12:03pm On Mar 24, 2022
Bobloco:

Why
Why should the South South vote for Atiku a fulani man? Can you list out the Hausa and Fulanis states Jonathan an Ijaw man won me in 2011 and 2015?

3 Likes

Re: Reasons Why Tinubu Has The Upper Hand In Knocking Out Atiku In The 2023 Presiden by Bobloco: 12:06pm On Mar 24, 2022
Parachoko:
Why should the South South vote for Atiku a fulani man? Can you list out the states Jonathan won in the North East and North West for me in 2011 and 2015?
But the south west cost Jonathan the president in 2015 not the north

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why Tinubu Has The Upper Hand In Knocking Out Atiku In The 2023 Presiden by Okwyjesus(m): 12:11pm On Mar 24, 2022
Traplord09:

What are the reasons why Tinubu has the upper hand in knocking out Atiku in the coming election?

Let's recall that the South-East people had one of the largest percent of the people that supported Atiku last year, and if they withdrew this time, it may have a negative impact on Atiku's presidential ambitions.

Am sure TINUBU can't win Atiku in the north. Atiku against Buhari that is APC Champion in 2019 pulled over 10m votes.

SS/SE will vote ATIKU.
North will migrate their vote against Tinubu.
Unless miracle happens........

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why Tinubu Has The Upper Hand In Knocking Out Atiku In The 2023 Presiden by Parachoko: 12:12pm On Mar 24, 2022
Bobloco:

But the south west cost Jonathan the president in 2015 not the north
Jonathan lost because he lost in the North and West.

Is it not the same Atiku that was threatening Jonathan in 2010/2011? Is it not Atiku that left the PDP because GEJ won the PDP ticket in 2011?

Atiku never supported Jonathan in 2011 and 2015, but you want me to support Atiku grin

Rather than Atiku ruling, APC will continue till 2027.
Re: Reasons Why Tinubu Has The Upper Hand In Knocking Out Atiku In The 2023 Presiden by VladimirPutiin(m): 12:27pm On Mar 24, 2022
patosky55:

bros I base in kano, school in bauchi, am from kogi state, I have been to jigawa, I have also been kaduna, abuja mostly north and I will tell u that no Igbo man will get votes from north except maybe rochas okorocha, if PDP gives their ticket to igbo man, its as good as PDP not contesting.

Ok let’s see how it goes then. Just know the South won’t support Atiku this time around. Even his largest support base in the last election which happens to be the south east won’t support him this time around.
Re: Reasons Why Tinubu Has The Upper Hand In Knocking Out Atiku In The 2023 Presiden by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 12:30pm On Mar 24, 2022
VladimirPutiin:

A yoruba Muslim cannot take the turn of South instead North will continue
Re: Reasons Why Tinubu Has The Upper Hand In Knocking Out Atiku In The 2023 Presiden by VladimirPutiin(m): 12:32pm On Mar 24, 2022
HIGHESTPOPORI:
A yoruba Muslim cannot take the turn of South instead North will continue

I don’t like Tinubu either.
Re: Reasons Why Tinubu Has The Upper Hand In Knocking Out Atiku In The 2023 Presiden by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 12:33pm On Mar 24, 2022
VladimirPutiin:

Ok let’s see how it goes then. Just know the South won’t support Atiku this time around. Even his largest support base in the last election which happens to be the south east won’t support him this time around.
They will support him if he picks Peter Obi as Vp, or you think it's Tinubu they will now vote for?
Re: Reasons Why Tinubu Has The Upper Hand In Knocking Out Atiku In The 2023 Presiden by VladimirPutiin(m): 12:36pm On Mar 24, 2022
HIGHESTPOPORI:
They will support him if he picks Peter Obi as Vp, or you think it's Tinubu they will now vote for?

Even though I admire Tinubu political sagacity. I don’t want him to become President. He won’t sef. The Igbos are clamoring for Igbo Presidency this time around like never before. I don’t think they will accept a VP position like 2019.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Flashback: Wike, Rivers Is A Christian State. Bowed To A Muslim Emir. Pictures. / 2023: You Don't Have To Borrow To Fund Project, I Developed Lagos - Bola Tinubu / Breaking. APC Disqualifies 10 Aspirants

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.