Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,891 members, 7,806,596 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:49 PM

Mary Stella Osim: Missing 26-Year-Old Lady (Pictured) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Mary Stella Osim: Missing 26-Year-Old Lady (Pictured) (40030 Views)

Mary Stella Osim Found Alive And Well / Stella Ifeoma Abugu Raped, Killed By SARS Officers After Arrest -Lawyer (Graphic / 26-year-old Man Sentenced To Death In Ondo For Killing His Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Mary Stella Osim: Missing 26-Year-Old Lady (Pictured) by ceejay80s(m): 9:14pm On Mar 30, 2022
Latest info:
Just been informed that The idiot has been found, thank u all and forgive me for calling her an idiot, I wonder how an adult can just leave her house and nobody will know her whereabout,
She left town with a man and every one was looking for her and she has a child she left behind, how can u have a phone and cannot be reached since February, she's lucky she's not related to me, if she was, as she just dey come back ,I will just use her for ritual cos not ok,
Thank u all again

1 Like

Re: Mary Stella Osim: Missing 26-Year-Old Lady (Pictured) by famozine1: 6:32pm On Apr 18, 2022
ceejay80s:
Latest info:
Just been informed that The idiot has been found, thank u all and forgive me for calling her an idiot, I wonder how an adult can just leave her house and nobody will know her whereabout,
She left town with a man and every one was looking for her and she has a child she left behind, how can u have a phone and cannot be reached since February, she's lucky she's not related to me, if she was, as she just dey come back ,I will just use her for ritual cos not ok,
Thank u all again
The way girl look for money dis days dey fit even plan say dem dey go hell nd come back my God just dey guide us Sha thank God she was found

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

'Invincible' Cameroonian Robbers Arrested During Raid. Photos / Man Dressed As A Woman Was In Jos Hotel Caught (pics, Video) / EFCC Arrests Kehinde Olumide Agbabiaka For Stealing N137M (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.