Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,700 members, 7,802,073 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:43 AM

Married Female NYSC Members To Report In Their Husbands' State - NYSC (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Married Female NYSC Members To Report In Their Husbands' State (17987 Views)

NYSC To Married Female Corpers: Maiden Name To Be Replaced With Husband Surname / Medlin Chisom, Corper Faces Sexual Assault, Threatenes To Report Her Director / NYSC Members Now To Be Posted To Farms — Coordinator (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Married Female NYSC Members To Report In Their Husbands' State by ImoleNaija: 6:08pm On Mar 24, 2022
Kudos to NYSC

SmartProf:
Any married prospective female corp member who feels dissatisfied by this policy is a suspect.

Longtime fantasy shattered cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Married Female NYSC Members To Report In Their Husbands' State by Upton: 6:08pm On Mar 24, 2022
Good one
Re: Married Female NYSC Members To Report In Their Husbands' State by WBworldwide: 6:09pm On Mar 24, 2022
Hmmm
Re: Married Female NYSC Members To Report In Their Husbands' State by hybridblood07(m): 6:10pm On Mar 24, 2022
Kudos to the FG but why his picture as Brig-Gen
Re: Married Female NYSC Members To Report In Their Husbands' State by Greatiroko111(m): 6:10pm On Mar 24, 2022
Anyone with a good heart should pls help me
The hunger at my doorstep this past days is unbearable

I've never done this here before. You people help me with anything
One square meal is now very difficult for me
Please!

Sterling Bank
Re: Married Female NYSC Members To Report In Their Husbands' State by dododawa1: 6:11pm On Mar 24, 2022
Supported
Re: Married Female NYSC Members To Report In Their Husbands' State by NaijaNaWaa: 6:11pm On Mar 24, 2022
If you're female, unmarried, wants to serve in Lagos and ready to rent a husband, hola

1 Like

Re: Married Female NYSC Members To Report In Their Husbands' State by MadamOk(f): 6:12pm On Mar 24, 2022
O'ga ooo so if my husband na from borno and I dey Lagos, so I go borno go serve

Nothing we go use eye see for education oooo
Re: Married Female NYSC Members To Report In Their Husbands' State by dododawa1: 6:13pm On Mar 24, 2022
Their will be removing their rings now.
Re: Married Female NYSC Members To Report In Their Husbands' State by Parachoko: 6:14pm On Mar 24, 2022
bashuayi:
Everytime everyday everyseconds every minute..I wonder how God create this species.
Can a girl pls explain to me why girls are so useless and dumb...
Speak on behalf of your mom alone.

2 Likes

Re: Married Female NYSC Members To Report In Their Husbands' State by Almaigaa: 6:16pm On Mar 24, 2022
Cyntie55:
NYSC program should be scrapped. It's a waste of time and energy.

After graduation and students are mobilized for NYSC, FG should just issue nysc certificate and 1 years allowance (₦33000 x 12 months = ₦396,000) over to the prospective Corp members.

The money would be useful for entrepreneurial skills acquisition that will equip graduates to become self employed, and further create business opportunities for themselves. (Atleast for those who are serious minded)

I was posted to Yipata camp, kwara state 2019 for my NYSC, that place was so horrible. After my orientation camp I redeployed back to Benin.

Is the Benin Camp, which is located at Okada any better? Benin People too get mouth.

Re: Married Female NYSC Members To Report In Their Husbands' State by linearity: 6:17pm On Mar 24, 2022
Image123:
This is so narrow minded. Of course, most husbands don't live in their states.
A seamless service year with your mother in law? Are they in primary school or day care?

Read before commenting, so that people may think you are wise….it clearly states ‘husband’s state of domicile’ and not state of origin as you may have assumed.

4 Likes

Re: Married Female NYSC Members To Report In Their Husbands' State by bashuayi(m): 6:18pm On Mar 24, 2022
Parachoko:
Speak on behalf of your mom alone.

Weree. I no get your time...online warrior
Re: Married Female NYSC Members To Report In Their Husbands' State by Cyntie55(f): 6:21pm On Mar 24, 2022
Almaigaa:

Is the Benin Camp, which is located at Okada any better? Benin People too get mouth.
Sir, I wasn't bragging about which camp was better.

Read my post again and focus on the main point.

4 Likes

Re: Married Female NYSC Members To Report In Their Husbands' State by nickxtra(m): 6:22pm On Mar 24, 2022
Newsmic:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CbeWtMttBxk/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
Better o. One of my married tenant, a corper was always busy with Alhaji Salim, in and out of the house, day and night, in Abuja, while her husband was in Port Harcourt thinking that his wife was living faithfully.

The Alhaji was the one that even paid for the rent.
Re: Married Female NYSC Members To Report In Their Husbands' State by Parachoko: 6:22pm On Mar 24, 2022
bashuayi:

Weree. I no get your time...online warrior
Your Mama and sisters no be women? They are part of the useless and dumb ladies you are talking about.

1 Like

Re: Married Female NYSC Members To Report In Their Husbands' State by Nobody: 6:23pm On Mar 24, 2022
Padipadi:
Why not kuku deploy them to their husband's firm?
NYSC should stop stressing married women. Especially those pregnant ones that look like they ll deliver on parade ground. You ll see them drinking sachet water, looking at soldiers with confidence, sitting anyhow on the floor & opening their legs but you can see their pussy cos they v worn leggings & tights to cover the glorious part.
N
Idiot grin
Re: Married Female NYSC Members To Report In Their Husbands' State by Almaigaa: 6:23pm On Mar 24, 2022
Cyntie55:
Sir, I wasn't bragging about which camp was better.

Read my post again and focus on the main point.

It's ok.

Re: Married Female NYSC Members To Report In Their Husbands' State by Padipadi(m): 6:25pm On Mar 24, 2022
henrybangs44:

Idiot grin
I ll break frying pan on your head if you don't apologize by typing I dash you N20,000.
Re: Married Female NYSC Members To Report In Their Husbands' State by lonelydora: 6:27pm On Mar 24, 2022
Very good.

What a way to reduce infidelity among all these Hot young mothers.

1 Like

Re: Married Female NYSC Members To Report In Their Husbands' State by shantti(m): 6:27pm On Mar 24, 2022
State of husbands origin or state of husbands residence
Re: Married Female NYSC Members To Report In Their Husbands' State by bola4dprec(m): 6:32pm On Mar 24, 2022
Cyntie55:

After graduation, and students are mobilized for NYSC, FG should just issue nysc certificate and 1 years allowance (₦33,000 x 12 months = ₦396,000) over to the prospective Corp members.

The money would be useful for entrepreneurial skills acquisition that will equip graduates to become self employed, and further create business opportunities for themselves. (Atleast for those who are serious minded)

I was posted to Yipata camp, kwara state 2019 for my NYSC, that place was so horrible. After my orientation camp I redeployed back to Benin.
horrible? Traveling is part of education. I have been to horrible place in Edo state too such as Ubiaja Uromi Eguebe and many more horrible and potopoto environment
Re: Married Female NYSC Members To Report In Their Husbands' State by Angelfrost(m): 6:34pm On Mar 24, 2022
Some married ladies won't like this!
Re: Married Female NYSC Members To Report In Their Husbands' State by bashuayi(m): 6:35pm On Mar 24, 2022
Parachoko:
Your Mama and sisters no be women? They are part of the useless and dumb ladies you are talking about.

Can't waste my comments on a SIMPle Nincompoop like you.
Just get the f outaa here..mothharfackker
Good bye. Regards to your ma and sis in hell
Re: Married Female NYSC Members To Report In Their Husbands' State by seyz91(m): 6:37pm On Mar 24, 2022
cheesy
SmartProf:
Any married prospective female corp member who feels dissatisfied by this policy is a suspect.
Re: Married Female NYSC Members To Report In Their Husbands' State by seyz91(m): 6:38pm On Mar 24, 2022
Fucking waste of time but the thieves ZI and LI in different states and other nysc officials will never support it
Cyntie55:

After graduation, and students are mobilized for NYSC, FG should just issue nysc certificate and 1 years allowance (₦33,000 x 12 months = ₦396,000) over to the prospective Corp members.

Re: Married Female NYSC Members To Report In Their Husbands' State by President2001(m): 6:39pm On Mar 24, 2022
Lobatan
Re: Married Female NYSC Members To Report In Their Husbands' State by seyz91(m): 6:39pm On Mar 24, 2022
cheesy
SultanOfPuna:
Una wan spoil market for me??
Re: Married Female NYSC Members To Report In Their Husbands' State by DeLaRue: 6:40pm On Mar 24, 2022
Women's fight for independence in Africa is going to be a very long battle.

The little freedom they have, men can take it away from them any time.

Why are married men not required to serve in the State where their wife is resident.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Stop Forging NYSC Medical Results Please / Senate/academic Board Approved List Name Verification On NYSC Porter / Corpers Sensitize Secondary School Students About HIV In Ogun (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.