Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,180 members, 7,807,576 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:33 PM

Rich Boy Washes His Feet With A Bottle Of Drink (Photos, Video) - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Rich Boy Washes His Feet With A Bottle Of Drink (Photos, Video) (37287 Views)

Man Wows Onlookers As He Opens a Bottle Of Beer With His Finger (pic/vid) / Fulani Herdsman Relaxing With A Bottle Of Beer (Photo) / Truck Carrying Bottles Of Drink Goes Up In Flames In Warri Area Of Delta. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rich Boy Washes His Feet With A Bottle Of Drink (Photos, Video) by Oweku: 6:20pm On Mar 24, 2022
When mumu get money.. Rubbish means big boy.

1 Like

Re: Rich Boy Washes His Feet With A Bottle Of Drink (Photos, Video) by Teewonders(m): 6:20pm On Mar 24, 2022
Local boy on the beat
Re: Rich Boy Washes His Feet With A Bottle Of Drink (Photos, Video) by uncleck: 6:20pm On Mar 24, 2022
Ok
Re: Rich Boy Washes His Feet With A Bottle Of Drink (Photos, Video) by TricksterBoss: 6:20pm On Mar 24, 2022
Rich boy for that place when poultry better pass self even cow no go gree stay there self

1 Like

Re: Rich Boy Washes His Feet With A Bottle Of Drink (Photos, Video) by Philip4564(m): 6:21pm On Mar 24, 2022
These ones are senseless
Re: Rich Boy Washes His Feet With A Bottle Of Drink (Photos, Video) by Successfulben: 6:21pm On Mar 24, 2022
Local man washing his feet with a bottle of trophy.

1 Like

Re: Rich Boy Washes His Feet With A Bottle Of Drink (Photos, Video) by 007Marvel(m): 6:21pm On Mar 24, 2022
All this one na mugu! I bet you say na between 200$ to 500$ card him collect

1 Like

Re: Rich Boy Washes His Feet With A Bottle Of Drink (Photos, Video) by Firstcitizen: 6:21pm On Mar 24, 2022
grin grin grin The environment dey smell poverty

1 Like

Re: Rich Boy Washes His Feet With A Bottle Of Drink (Photos, Video) by Jmichael1(m): 6:22pm On Mar 24, 2022
Dis1 newly pick sum change,na so e dey be at 1st.....

2 Likes

Re: Rich Boy Washes His Feet With A Bottle Of Drink (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 6:22pm On Mar 24, 2022
Nonsense for inside dirty face me I slap u house... poor bastards grin

2 Likes

Re: Rich Boy Washes His Feet With A Bottle Of Drink (Photos, Video) by Successfulben: 6:22pm On Mar 24, 2022
The guy who posted this is dumber than my ass.
Re: Rich Boy Washes His Feet With A Bottle Of Drink (Photos, Video) by Karlebolu(m): 6:22pm On Mar 24, 2022
This thing is stupid.
Re: Rich Boy Washes His Feet With A Bottle Of Drink (Photos, Video) by Cantonese: 6:23pm On Mar 24, 2022
Big boy and e come dey repair old generator wey dey dey sell 45K dat time.

Chai. Owu no good ooo. Owu show the boy.

See the front of “big boy” house. I sure say na Alayabiagba be that for Ajegunle or somewhere inside Okokomaiko.

1 Like

Re: Rich Boy Washes His Feet With A Bottle Of Drink (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 6:24pm On Mar 24, 2022
This is foolishness
Re: Rich Boy Washes His Feet With A Bottle Of Drink (Photos, Video) by VEHINTOLAR: 6:24pm On Mar 24, 2022
Rich boy indeed ! Mere criminal that will soon join his mates in EFCC custody. Mumu,his mother might not have eaten anything today like that in their village o !

2 Likes

Re: Rich Boy Washes His Feet With A Bottle Of Drink (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 6:25pm On Mar 24, 2022
007Marvel:
All this one na mugu! I bet you say na between 200$ to 500$ card him collect
Why u dey hype am na.. $150 card na him pick. How much be that useless poison him take dey wash him useless feet?

3 Likes

Re: Rich Boy Washes His Feet With A Bottle Of Drink (Photos, Video) by mpire: 6:25pm On Mar 24, 2022
Newsmic:
IGBERETV REPORT

https://www.instagram.com/p/CbezVgqrgZy/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Who's the dumb.ass that put this on front page? Look at those filthy house and jobless clowns. Why are you promoting these riff rafts, is this what you call rich in that shit hole? What exactly is rich here by the way, the $8 bottle they are holding? Your country is done for, be suffering thinking you're enjoying. You're providing us a comic relief.
Re: Rich Boy Washes His Feet With A Bottle Of Drink (Photos, Video) by GloriousGbola: 6:27pm On Mar 24, 2022
So Nairaland is officially celebrating yahoo boys to drive traffic?
Re: Rich Boy Washes His Feet With A Bottle Of Drink (Photos, Video) by BigYash: 6:27pm On Mar 24, 2022
potbelly:
More like fool washes feet with a bottle of drink
I swear.. Them wan impress people when no send them.. They are fools my nigga!

1 Like

Re: Rich Boy Washes His Feet With A Bottle Of Drink (Photos, Video) by 007Marvel(m): 6:29pm On Mar 24, 2022
killmods:

Why u dey hype am na.. $150 card na him pick. How much be that useless poison him take dey wash him useless feet?

Dem can mumu like goat way Dey smell another goat yansh! One way be my friend dat year na so him collect 200$ card e go pack tattoo full chest and hand,e chest begin swell him no see money buy Med

1 Like

Re: Rich Boy Washes His Feet With A Bottle Of Drink (Photos, Video) by gaftsoil(m): 6:29pm On Mar 24, 2022
Something wey i de do steady. Me wey no be big boy. How much i bottle water

1 Like

Re: Rich Boy Washes His Feet With A Bottle Of Drink (Photos, Video) by Jhayeahsam01(m): 6:30pm On Mar 24, 2022
Just say generator repairer

1 Like

Re: Rich Boy Washes His Feet With A Bottle Of Drink (Photos, Video) by OGwales(m): 6:30pm On Mar 24, 2022
Big boy in what sense? Abeg define your meaning of BIG BOY... I dey wait I wan check something.

Obviously you don't have a dictionary at home.

2 Likes

Re: Rich Boy Washes His Feet With A Bottle Of Drink (Photos, Video) by abu12: 6:30pm On Mar 24, 2022
nairaland is promoting rituals killing with this kind of news
Re: Rich Boy Washes His Feet With A Bottle Of Drink (Photos, Video) by princeemmma(m): 6:30pm On Mar 24, 2022
Na dis type of guys Animegirl wants

Re: Rich Boy Washes His Feet With A Bottle Of Drink (Photos, Video) by Bmaster(m): 6:32pm On Mar 24, 2022
Harrykn:
Dvvvs...
Do you know that two v forms w?
how ?
V V
sad
Re: Rich Boy Washes His Feet With A Bottle Of Drink (Photos, Video) by seyz91(m): 6:33pm On Mar 24, 2022
OP these are not big boys okay

Na foolish boys dem be

Dangote as e be richest in Africa can not try this nonsense! Man wey cherish ordinary bottle water
Newsmic:
IGBERETV REPORT

https://www.instagram.com/p/CbezVgqrgZy/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
Re: Rich Boy Washes His Feet With A Bottle Of Drink (Photos, Video) by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 6:34pm On Mar 24, 2022
Big boys or broke dirty boys? just look at the environment they are living, even the house looks dilapidated. undecided
Re: Rich Boy Washes His Feet With A Bottle Of Drink (Photos, Video) by 46arcadez(m): 6:34pm On Mar 24, 2022
Rich boy wey still dey use that small generator?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Picture Of A Lagos-Ibadan Expressway Accident Survivor / Huge Python That Was Killed In My Area In Suleja Today (Photo) / Overloaded Small Vehicle Heading To Benue From Onitsha Main Market

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.