Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,483 members, 7,781,448 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:31 PM

Stop Using Church Money To Do ‘omo Jaiye Jaiye’ — Bishop Oyedepo Warns Pastors - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Stop Using Church Money To Do ‘omo Jaiye Jaiye’ — Bishop Oyedepo Warns Pastors (389 Views)

Stop Using Your Phone In Church! / Bishop Oyedepo To Pastors: "Don't Use Church Money To Fund Personal Lifestyle" / CAN Warns Pastors Against Man-made Miracles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stop Using Church Money To Do ‘omo Jaiye Jaiye’ — Bishop Oyedepo Warns Pastors by Ejima1: 3:06pm On Mar 24, 2022
https://naijalatesttrend.com/?p=835
Stop Using Church Money To Do ‘Omo Jaiye Jaiye’ — Bishop Oyedepo Warns Nigerian Pastors
Hi, What Are You Looking For?

Stop using church money to do ‘Omo Jaiye Jaiye’ — Bishop Oyedepo warns Nigerian pastors

The founder of Living Faith Church, aka Winners Chapel, Bishop David Oyedepo, has urged Nigerian preachers to treat what he calls ‘God’s money’ with respect.

“One of the worst diseases in ministry is money disease,” Oyedepo said during a session at the ongoing Church Growth Conference, a gathering of prominent religious leaders in the country.

“I used to know an individual that had the cheque book of his church in his hand and pays for clothes from it.

“A member of our church was the person doing the fashion for the man, was concerned because he knows what we teach.

“‘Excuse me, sir, this is how he is paying for these things, from the church’s cheque’ and there were no these kind of things then. It was cheque we used, there was no way to transfer anything then.

“I said, ‘My God, this is an error. It is an error. He is indebted beyond the throat today. Don’t abuse God’s money. It is a risk.

“Church money is not your money. I know you are a founder. I was also a founder, if they call me so, because I will never call myself founder. Stop doing ‘Omo Jaiye Jaiye’ with God’s money. Why? It is not safe.

“I am not a signatory to any account in this church today, by the grace of God. The financial
Click on this link below to read more
https://naijalatesttrend.com/?p=835

Re: Stop Using Church Money To Do ‘omo Jaiye Jaiye’ — Bishop Oyedepo Warns Pastors by Dreal1247: 3:12pm On Mar 24, 2022
This is accountability personified. More oil on your head Sir
Re: Stop Using Church Money To Do ‘omo Jaiye Jaiye’ — Bishop Oyedepo Warns Pastors by Uprightness100(m): 3:16pm On Mar 24, 2022
Only a Man or woman without understanding and the Fear of GOD will toil or do anyhow with money that belongs to the Church.

You carry Natural Generational Curse
Re: Stop Using Church Money To Do ‘omo Jaiye Jaiye’ — Bishop Oyedepo Warns Pastors by Ejima1: 3:17pm On Mar 24, 2022
Uprightness100:
Only a Man or woman without understanding and the Fear of GOD will toil or do anyhow with money that belongs to the Church.

You carry Natural Generational Curse
Not everyone thinks like you do, that's why we have so many Judas in church
Re: Stop Using Church Money To Do ‘omo Jaiye Jaiye’ — Bishop Oyedepo Warns Pastors by Naijanascam: 3:46pm On Mar 24, 2022
True talk but in this business no one wants to be outsmarted.........
You gerrit ......if don't gerrit forgerrit

(1) (Reply)

Is This Proof That Black Magic Does Not Work / Yeshua, The Christ - The Logos, The Son Of God - The Righteous Judge! / Internet Persecutors ,and The Body Of Christ .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.