Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,488 members, 7,808,809 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:12 PM

Poor State Of Corpers Lodge In Odi, Bayelsa State (Photos) - NYSC (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Poor State Of Corpers Lodge In Odi, Bayelsa State (Photos) (35452 Views)

Living Conditions Of Corpers In Asaba, Delta State (Photos) / Youth Corper Shows Poor State Of Accommodation Assigned To Him (Photos) / Corpers' Lodge In Mbano, Imo State In Poor State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Poor State Of Corpers Lodge In Odi, Bayelsa State (Photos) by EnglandAmaka(f): 7:39pm On Mar 24, 2022
UDOKABESTLUV:
A Corps Member serving in Odi community, Bayelsa State, has shared photos showing the poor state of the Corpers Lodge where they live.

"Situation in Odi Bayelsa Corpers lodge. Maybe they should scrap NYSC. We can’t be suffering" he tweeted on Thursday.

See Photos As Obtained By Below:

This is a 5star hotel compared to where i stayed in Plateau state
Re: Poor State Of Corpers Lodge In Odi, Bayelsa State (Photos) by tarantino1: 7:40pm On Mar 24, 2022
Una for add graphic pics na.

See as body dey scratch me as I don view this nonsense na

1 Like

Re: Poor State Of Corpers Lodge In Odi, Bayelsa State (Photos) by olas24u(f): 7:40pm On Mar 24, 2022
Useless programme,they should scrap it

1 Like

Re: Poor State Of Corpers Lodge In Odi, Bayelsa State (Photos) by Emmyblessed1: 7:40pm On Mar 24, 2022
This one better pass the corper’s lodge wey I stay for kwara na

1 Like

Re: Poor State Of Corpers Lodge In Odi, Bayelsa State (Photos) by dizzi60(m): 7:41pm On Mar 24, 2022
Funny enough this is a community that was given N37 billion by FG as compensation for the damages the Army did there under OBJ
UDOKABESTLUV:
A Corps Member serving in Odi community, Bayelsa State, has shared photos showing the poor state of the Corpers Lodge where they live.

"Situation in Odi Bayelsa Corpers lodge. Maybe they should scrap NYSC. We can’t be suffering" he tweeted on Thursday.

See Photos As Obtained By Below:
Re: Poor State Of Corpers Lodge In Odi, Bayelsa State (Photos) by Jmichael1(m): 7:41pm On Mar 24, 2022
Oba better pass bayelsa
Re: Poor State Of Corpers Lodge In Odi, Bayelsa State (Photos) by silibaba: 7:42pm On Mar 24, 2022
etzskillz:
This is hell ffs, even prisoners shouldn’t be living in this environment �

You never see anything. Wait till tinubulistic enter grin.
Re: Poor State Of Corpers Lodge In Odi, Bayelsa State (Photos) by Gamesmart: 7:42pm On Mar 24, 2022
If you like, you people should be Atikulated and vote for Old, Big-time Crooks like Atiku in 2023.

This will be what you will continue deserving!
Re: Poor State Of Corpers Lodge In Odi, Bayelsa State (Photos) by nedekid: 7:42pm On Mar 24, 2022
Is that blood on the bathroom ground? shocked
Re: Poor State Of Corpers Lodge In Odi, Bayelsa State (Photos) by OgwuEgo: 7:44pm On Mar 24, 2022
I will build a befitting corpers lodge in my community soon, so help me God.
Re: Poor State Of Corpers Lodge In Odi, Bayelsa State (Photos) by Coquinoqui: 7:46pm On Mar 24, 2022
NYSC or whatever it is should be scrap

1 Like

Re: Poor State Of Corpers Lodge In Odi, Bayelsa State (Photos) by ednut1(m): 7:47pm On Mar 24, 2022
KaluwisxPRO:

NYSC is a federal scheme and has nothing to do with the state government.

Scrap it, or post people to their state of residence/origin, so they can serve from home as well as their community, and see all these embarrassment/killing of corpers come to a stop.
who benefits from the corpers. Is it not state govt Abeg commot here.
Re: Poor State Of Corpers Lodge In Odi, Bayelsa State (Photos) by 07kjb: 7:50pm On Mar 24, 2022
A state with 8 local government,one of the richest state in Nigeria godforbid
Re: Poor State Of Corpers Lodge In Odi, Bayelsa State (Photos) by kazyhm(m): 7:51pm On Mar 24, 2022
Corper's lodge or NYSC camp ?

1 Like

Re: Poor State Of Corpers Lodge In Odi, Bayelsa State (Photos) by dododawa1: 7:53pm On Mar 24, 2022
APC fault
Re: Poor State Of Corpers Lodge In Odi, Bayelsa State (Photos) by KaluwisxPRO: 7:55pm On Mar 24, 2022
ednut1:
who benefits from the corpers. Is it not state govt Abeg commot here.

No it is not, states have been asking for corpers to be posted to their LG of origin for years. FG In their by force promotion of Unity refused.

How is NYSC uniting Nigerians? which was the purpose of its creation.

1 Like

Re: Poor State Of Corpers Lodge In Odi, Bayelsa State (Photos) by golbe1972: 7:56pm On Mar 24, 2022
Your level of reasoning is questionable!
What good side to balance what? Some people are just used to Poverty in all ramifications. In this modern world such an eye sore still exist and someone is here talking about showing the good side to balance......Balance what? That human beings deserve to live like this ? Or what are you trying to say?

OGBEREIJEBU:
Show us the good side to balance

Such an eye sore.

NYSC needs modifications to meet standards of current times

All the advocates that NYSC should be scrapped are mainly members of school is scam crew...

1 Like

Re: Poor State Of Corpers Lodge In Odi, Bayelsa State (Photos) by NGArmyTerrorist: 7:59pm On Mar 24, 2022
Zooooooo , your govt is taking you people as an animals that's why it is that way. Show us the building, some people will faint!

Re: Poor State Of Corpers Lodge In Odi, Bayelsa State (Photos) by juman(m): 8:00pm On Mar 24, 2022
Oil rich bayelsa o.
Re: Poor State Of Corpers Lodge In Odi, Bayelsa State (Photos) by CloudWalker: 8:01pm On Mar 24, 2022
I lived here before moving out to rent a place outside as a corper in 2011/2012. I served in fgc odi.
I am of the opinion that it is those not paying tithes that are taken there as a punishment.

1 Like

Re: Poor State Of Corpers Lodge In Odi, Bayelsa State (Photos) by Dukeolumidemans(m): 8:02pm On Mar 24, 2022
I refused to live there when I served there. The mosquitos in that town is legendary. They understand English and cannot die when u fleet the room. I ran away from there as soon as I finished. But the bushmores there can make u forget ur sorrows... grin grin grin tongue

I come in peace!!!

Re: Poor State Of Corpers Lodge In Odi, Bayelsa State (Photos) by WIZGUY69(m): 8:03pm On Mar 24, 2022
Op you de craze. Tf man! I'm eating

1 Like

Re: Poor State Of Corpers Lodge In Odi, Bayelsa State (Photos) by ugeno: 8:04pm On Mar 24, 2022
Is there this kind of lodge in Odi? I am just coming from Odi I sincerely doubt if there's a place like this for corper's
Re: Poor State Of Corpers Lodge In Odi, Bayelsa State (Photos) by Raphaeldhero(m): 8:05pm On Mar 24, 2022
Sammy07:

For

Stress... ain't doing shit.
Re: Poor State Of Corpers Lodge In Odi, Bayelsa State (Photos) by Mitsurugi(m): 8:05pm On Mar 24, 2022
ThickSharon123:
And Bayelsa is a marshy and rainy area coupled with this type of situation. It's surely hell. I'll relocate sharply, it isn't healthy for we women who use the toilet.

I'm following you because of nyash. See my life? cheesy
Re: Poor State Of Corpers Lodge In Odi, Bayelsa State (Photos) by bayelsa1son(m): 8:05pm On Mar 24, 2022
I know some people will talk rubbish and generalize it to other places in Bayelsa...if u come to southern Ijaw and see corpers lodge especially in Angiama..we treat corpers like brothers give them the best accommodation but this corps members will not post anything about it...but when it comes to bad things they will quickly post it online
Re: Poor State Of Corpers Lodge In Odi, Bayelsa State (Photos) by Ternistacle(m): 8:06pm On Mar 24, 2022
Scrab what??.... If i slap u enhh.... I never collect my own yet... If the lodge no good..help ur self out....

Let me continue with my blunt
Re: Poor State Of Corpers Lodge In Odi, Bayelsa State (Photos) by Frakintayo(m): 8:12pm On Mar 24, 2022
Igbofam:
Bayelsa = PDP

Just look at NYSC camp looking like a place where pigs are reared. No scratch that....even Pigs get treated better than this.

This is madness
This is not Bayelsa NYSC Camp. It is a Corper's Lodge in Odi, Bayelsa state.

1 Like

Re: Poor State Of Corpers Lodge In Odi, Bayelsa State (Photos) by ogbologbo1000(m): 8:16pm On Mar 24, 2022
This is bad.
Yet, better than where I did my NYSC in 2012 at a village Kogi called Ozuri in
Adavi LGA.
No latrine, no water. Shrines everywhere.
We shit into politin bags and fling it into the nearest bush. (Short put)
Preferred going to the bush and shit on the bushes. But one day I was attacked by a pig. He wanted to feed on my shit but I was delaying leaving the place so he charged towards me.
I ran for my life that evening.
Not to mention dodging Snake several times.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Help!he Impregnanted An SS1 Student At His PPA. / African Civet Killed In My PPA - Ogun Corper / Filthy Toilet And Bathroom At Ondo NYSC Camp (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.