Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,518 members, 7,808,888 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:41 PM

Poor State Of Corpers Lodge In Odi, Bayelsa State (Photos) - NYSC (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Poor State Of Corpers Lodge In Odi, Bayelsa State (Photos) (35453 Views)

Living Conditions Of Corpers In Asaba, Delta State (Photos) / Youth Corper Shows Poor State Of Accommodation Assigned To Him (Photos) / Corpers' Lodge In Mbano, Imo State In Poor State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Poor State Of Corpers Lodge In Odi, Bayelsa State (Photos) by Rawhumper(m): 11:22pm On Mar 24, 2022
Good one!

quote author=ProudlyNGN post=111340702]
Thanks for the update and testimony.
I'll personally start working on that bank account number that he dropped here. Even if it's a virtual account I'll go extra mile and bring him to justice. [/quote]
Re: Poor State Of Corpers Lodge In Odi, Bayelsa State (Photos) by Sleekfingers: 11:27pm On Mar 24, 2022
Useless state. No single tangible development there. Despite the huge money dem dey collect from FG......I spit.....

Na Tinubu dem go carry for head like Ogogoro.....
Re: Poor State Of Corpers Lodge In Odi, Bayelsa State (Photos) by HopeLoveLife: 11:38pm On Mar 24, 2022
Thank God I served in Oyo state ooo! The bathroom and buildings there are so modern you’d forget you are not home. I still have pictures of the bathroom and the hall, plus compound! Extremely neat like butter.
Re: Poor State Of Corpers Lodge In Odi, Bayelsa State (Photos) by Dybala11(m): 11:45pm On Mar 24, 2022
olaben16:
cheesy
this is gross, and all the leaders of that town, principal and coordinators should be arrested and locked up indefinitely.
Omo, if you see the condition of the house I was given in the village I was initially posted to in Enugu. I was literally living with lizards in that room. grin
I only managed to stay in that village for a week before I paid for relocation to another part (main town) of the local government.
Re: Poor State Of Corpers Lodge In Odi, Bayelsa State (Photos) by djkirkoo2(m): 5:05am On Mar 25, 2022
Igbofam:
Bayelsa = PDP

Bayelsa despite all the money it gets from the Federal government is still no better than one local government in Lagos

Development is Zero
Projects that are meant for the people Zero

Just look at NYSC camp looking lik email a place where pigs are reared. No scratch that....even Pigs get treated better than this.

This is madness
ogbeni it's not NYSC camp please make una dey try to read to understand.
Re: Poor State Of Corpers Lodge In Odi, Bayelsa State (Photos) by Kayomideh(m): 6:12am On Mar 25, 2022
Igbofam:
Bayelsa = PDP

Bayelsa despite all the money it gets from the Federal government is still no better than one local government in Lagos

Development is Zero

Just look at NYSC camp looking like a place where pigs are reared. No scratch that....even Pigs get treated better than this.

This is madness

Everything on Government!

Is it Government that will fix damage borehole and wash dirty bathroom and toilet??

I served and used the same place during my National assignment. It was during my time we digged the borehole and the lodge was in a good condition then... I remembered a corps member renovated the place and got an award from NYSC for doing that.... Everything is not govt, play ur part.. wash that dirty toilet and write letter to the body involved to fix damage part.... Bayelsa govt is not staying in the lodge with u, they are not aware the place is not good until u inform them
Re: Poor State Of Corpers Lodge In Odi, Bayelsa State (Photos) by AmadorSays: 7:32am On Mar 25, 2022
Na wa o, this is really bad o, do they even have light there? Or na Oraimo power bank they help them stay online?

Re: Poor State Of Corpers Lodge In Odi, Bayelsa State (Photos) by Blackdisciple(m): 7:34am On Mar 25, 2022
Since FG or state can't cater for corp members why can't they just scrap that shit out ehhh
Re: Poor State Of Corpers Lodge In Odi, Bayelsa State (Photos) by ExtraUniqueGuy(m): 7:37am On Mar 25, 2022
Igbofam:
Bayelsa = PDP

Development is Zero

Just look at NYSC camp looking like a place where pigs are reared. No scratch that....even Pigs get treated better than this.

This is madness

Dumboo, that's not the NYSC Camp (I've been there). The post literally says "a Corpers' lodge"
Re: Poor State Of Corpers Lodge In Odi, Bayelsa State (Photos) by BRATISLAVA: 7:38am On Mar 25, 2022
Ketamine9000mg:
Hmmm! Warning of the graphic nature of the post should be stated.

Very graphic images. Revolting.
Re: Poor State Of Corpers Lodge In Odi, Bayelsa State (Photos) by Maguwani: 9:15am On Mar 25, 2022
Nigeria, good people great nation
Re: Poor State Of Corpers Lodge In Odi, Bayelsa State (Photos) by doshiyad1: 11:36am On Mar 25, 2022
Igbofam:
Bayelsa = PDP

Development is Zero

This is madness

It is quite unfortunate. May God help us
Re: Poor State Of Corpers Lodge In Odi, Bayelsa State (Photos) by LeviteConcepts(m): 12:54pm On Mar 25, 2022
They now habe new NYSC camp though, just some local govt in the state have poor facilities for the corp members
Igbofam:
Bayelsa = PDP

Development is Zero

This is madness
Re: Poor State Of Corpers Lodge In Odi, Bayelsa State (Photos) by cybeks(f): 1:33pm On Mar 25, 2022
Bayelsa state is one the best state to serve. I served at Trofani community under Sagbama local govt, our copers lodge was very neat, spacious and very conducive to stay. The copers at Odi community are to be blamed, they don’t do clean up exercise. You don’t expect govt to come and clean up where you are staying. Some copers are very dirty and wicked, you see some corpers, during the time of copers lodge environmental sanitation, that’s the time they travel out of the community, expecting others to clean up for them. Some self lack personal hygiene.

1 Like

Re: Poor State Of Corpers Lodge In Odi, Bayelsa State (Photos) by oshionelecky: 11:11pm On Mar 25, 2022
You guys won't understand.

Let me tutor you all.

The walls are Green and White.

I hope you get the scope now?

It's NYSCs portrayal of our national colours.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Help!he Impregnanted An SS1 Student At His PPA. / African Civet Killed In My PPA - Ogun Corper / Filthy Toilet And Bathroom At Ondo NYSC Camp (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.