Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,709 members, 7,802,137 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:39 AM

Copywriter And Content Creator Available - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Copywriter And Content Creator Available (137 Views)

Copywriter And Content Writer / Sales Copywriter And Social Media Influencer Needed Urgently / Blogger/content Creator Available Here For Hire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Copywriter And Content Creator Available by KeneelVico: 3:43pm On Mar 24, 2022
Greetings hiring manager,
It is a pleasure to meet you in this platform.I've had some writing experience, and I've gathered some knowledge on SEO writing, ads writing, blogs writing, crypto news writing, and so on. I'll show you some of my work in this attachment, and I enjoy doing more research to improve my writing skills. 

I am also a good student. 

My ambition is to get this job, and I believe that if I do, you will not only start a new contract with me, but also refer me to other clients.

I'm looking forward to working with you.

Best regards,
Victor.

(1) (Reply)

How To Make At Least Six Figures From Mini Importation Before The End Of 2022 / JOB VACANCY- Position: Executive Driver / Are You Looking For A 2d/whiteboard Animation Video??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.